Battlerite

This game looks fucking awesome. Should i pay the early access? Thoughts about the game? Battlerite thread!

It's a great pick up game when you want little investment. I'm glad it came back

If you think it looks awesome, then you will probably enjoy it. It's a great game that is very polished at this stage. $18 isn't that much for a solid arena brawler.

I got it through the Diabotical kickstarter, but I still would have paid $20 for it.

Game is pretty fun and a little more balanced than BLC was.

Posting stuff like this turns people off the game. Post badass shit, not things more cringe than annie's or brightwing's voice acting.

Anyway yeah the game is great. It's like wow arena. Or just team fights in league/dota. No creeps no items no towers, just teamfights. 2v2 and 3v3. It's pure.

This is clearly a shill. A bad one at that. I don't even know anything about the game they're advertising.

>about to look into the game
>see this picture
I don't need any more fucking anime-esque shit. Fuck off.

I bought the game and its pretty meh. I tried to like it a lot too since i spent 18 dollars in an indie game.

Its pretty much bloodline champions in every aspect except for the obvious cute cartoony graffics in an attempt to git the league of legends audience.

Its still in early access based on the steam page, but it has a fully functioning microtransaction page with chests and shit. So that is already a big red flag.

In the end, the game is okay and will probably die in 2 months and get revived when the game officially releases and die again after 2 months.

Do you think that will be played for a long time or just be a fever? I really want to see this game
triumph.

lol

That stupid fucking thing is so jarringly out of place. Pyschopomp in BLC had one of the coolest aesthetics now it looks like shitty waifubait.

They ruined so much of what made the first game cool by removing the tribal shamanism vibe and giving the characters "Personality"
Which means turning them into League of Legends characters by giving them shitty voice lines.

every blc design was better than battlerite's designs
some of the skill sets too
psychopomp can't even 1v2 anymore if needed because NOSELFHEALING

Agressive microtransaction? Looks like Overwatch microtransaction with free chest and stuff like that.

bump

Best girl

When will be officially launched? I dont want pay for try it

she is so OP

>me ooga
>teammate booga

now i am going to post an image or wall of text that proves how good of a player i am

How works microtransactions works in this game? We are able to take everything without pay?

Early 2017.

I love the game itself, I think it was worth the 18 eurodollars.

the new battleborn ! FABULOUS

>pokemon
dropped

This thread is making me cringe my eyeballs out.
The shameless shilling and artificial discussion are disgusting.
Why am i here

A bunch of people have called this similar to a typical fighting game, at least as far as involvement goes. How true is that?

Games pretty addicting and matches are short. People keep saying it's gonna die out but it already has a bigger player base than BLC kek.

Actually i guess this could be some sort of new meme or something?
you never know with Cred Forums these days

>New game arrives
>People like it
>HURR DURR FUCK THIS MEME
The cancer of Cred Forums

It's nothing like fighting game other than you have energy bar and you can use it on a "super" and ex moves. It's a top down WoW arena with no gear or RNG.

Back when BLC released there was no twitch really, BR already got a huge boost to playerbase thanks to twitch.

Yeah, Twitch and YouTube are going to be major boons for this game.

Do it, it's worth it. I've enjoyed it so far.

>furshit
Instantly shitcanned this Kickstarter indie hipster trash.

>kikestarter memebait
JUST