>log into game
>see cool skin
>it's timed exclusive so you will literally never be able to have it, ever
>be disgusted by such jewish behavior
>log out of game
>uninstall game

Am I the only one that does this? Why do companies indulge this cancer? I would buy the thing if they offered it, but instead I stop playing. How is this beneficial to the company? Are there really that many lowlife nerds who get off on the idea of having something "exclusive" that it's worthwhile to pander to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747905428?page=7#post-134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They already got your money from buying the game, what do they care?

i got the 3 timed legendaries you just needed to play the game more it's not like it was hard or never coming back

>Are there really that many lowlife nerds who get off on the idea of having something "exclusive" that it's worthwhile to pander to them?

You uninstalled because you couldn't have a cosmetic skin.

>I would buy the thing if they offered it.

You're fucking cancer. Cry more.

>skin is free
>have a chance to get the skin if you just play the game
>get asshurt you can't get the skin immediately and don't play
>miss out on getting the skin
>blame the dev because you're a faggot

why didnt you just play the game to unlock them? i got nearly all the summer skins, some a couple times over and i wasnt even playing that much.

Shit I'm gonna start equipping that skin if it makes people so jealous that they uninstall.

/thread

>it's ok when blizzard does it

>Things that never happened

Yeah, I'm sure you uninstalled your $40 game after seeing you couldn't get EVERY SKIN EVER and somehow justified it as "sticking it to the man".

You really just don't like the gameplay, don't use a skin as an excuse. Its going to be back next year anyway.

Several games offer seasonal skins for special events. It's not like it harms anyone other than autists like op that care.

I'm sure they'll be back next Olympics.

>Laugh at me for my opinion

They could have gotten more money.

Lets try something guys

i was also very upset but gave in and bought some boxes and somehow got blessed with like 8 legendaries including the Nihon Genji epic skin that i was after.

Are you seriously complaining that they should have more microtansactions instead of rewarding the player that already bought the game by just playing it?

You're exactly what's wrong with video games. Also you may be autistic, seek help.

Overwatch will go the full F2P circle.

The added a F2P cash Shop day 1, so expect F2P after the game sales are dropping.

user that's lewd

I literally did. What are you poor or something? I have plenty of games I never even played.

Why would it be back next year? It's an Olympic skin. It's literally throwing money away to not offer it for sale. It's not just Jewish, it's an insane type of Jewish that doesn't make any fucking sense.

It's Blizzard. It will not go F2P.

>tfw you will have to wait 4 years before you have another chance to get red and white Genji

>Giving a shit about skins

Literally the worst most lazy dlc a game can have.

>Are you seriously complaining that they should have more microtansactions instead of rewarding the player that already bought the game by just playing it?

Why can't they have both? And punishing new and intermittent players is not "rewarding players", it's cancerous bullshit. You are what's wrong with video games and should be decapitated and fed to dogs.

sheeit

They'll bring it back next summer. They said this would be a yearly event.

Being Jewish would be offering it for sale. They instead rewarded people who actually played the game. This is the correct way to do this. We need less micro transactions, not more.

Welp im hard

I could understand a limited-time only skin in an unpopular game that needs as many people playing at once as possible to keep the matchmaking going. I really don't get it for a huge game like Overwatch. They could be less scummy and make more money by just allowing the skins to be purchased. Is it seriously just pandering to jealous poopsocking poorfags who hate the idea of casual players having nice things?

>It will be dead on arrival
>It will be dead in a month
>It will be dead in a couple months
>It will go f2p in a couple months
>It will be f2p within the year

>getting punished

It's a fucking cosmetic skin. If you just play the game you get boxes. I got both Tracer skins, Genji, and Lucio. I play like twice a week.

Cry more.

What they've done is fine, they've given you the best option for both them and you.
On one hand you could buy loot boxes to get the skin, or you could play the game getting you the skin.
The only thing that Blizzard has done that's even remotely Jewish is try to entice you to buy the loot boxes rather than earning them.

>punishing consumers for not grinding is the correct way to do things

I reiterate, you should be executed in a brutal manner and your corpse desecrated.

i usually don't boner on things, but for some reason this made me boner.

>Get denied something
>This is Jewish
You're a fucking retard user. Also a massive flaming faggot
>BAWWWWW I CAN'T PLAY DRESS-UP WITH MY VIDYA PEOPLES WAAAAHHHHHH
Holy shit, kys.

>Be less scummy.
>Sell skins for real money.

You can't be this retarded.

>being this full of shit

Weeeew lad

>What they've done is fine, they've given you the best option for both them and you.

What the fuck are you talking about, you fucking retard? The best option for me would be continuing with the established scheme, that you can either gamble for skins or buy them directly. How is time-locking skins good for anyone except insane cunts who want to see the world burn because they're jealous of people with disposable income?

>play game
>see a limited edition item
>"i want that item"
>event was 1 year ago
>always hope that the limited item will be distributed again
>it never did

>yearly
>Olympics
>recycling items yearly instead of making new ones

thats even more fucking lazy than just leaving them unavailable from now on

>people actually care about cosmetic items

I want to kiss tracers feet

I got one skin from the summer loot boxes, and I went up like 15 levels. I don't even think it was legendary - some D.VA skin.

Wow added the cash shop a few years ago and it still costs $15 a month.

>blizzard constantly adds new shit
>pay for it using cosmetic loot that only real spergs care about
>"fucking Jews, I hate them"
Grow up

>punishing

Do you even know what this means? It's just a cheesy skin. New age gaymers are such entitled crybabies.

>"Are there really that many lowlife nerds who get off on the idea of having something "exclusive" that it's worthwhile to pander to them?"
>makes thread about not having worthless skin for himself

I never understand this line of thinking. You're a huge faggot if you need to tell everyone on the internet about how big of a problem it is not having a skin.

it's just a skin bro

>It's Blizzard. It will not go F2P.

are you not aware hearthstone and heroes of the storm are F2P?

How much did they cost on release?

>If you just play the game you get boxes. I got both Tracer skins, Genji, and Lucio. I play like twice a week.

Okay, umm, but I didn't play the game. Now I would like to play it without having toys I can't have dangled in front of me. I am willing to pay to acquire said toys. How is it sane, or good business practice, or not scummy, to not sell me these toys? Try using an actual argument and not complete nonsense like "it's just a skin" or "you could have played the game". I paid $40 for this shitty game, and if I want a skin for my fucking waifu I should be able to acquire it, you little shit. Why the fuck would anyone argue against this simple concept?

I think I'm just too old for this shit. You kids can't even wrap your heads around the concept of a complete game, or respecting customers, and now you're the primary audience for vidya. Someone who starts playing a game three months after release shouldn't have to make do with second-class cosmetics. There will never be a multiplayer game that isn't plagued by this kind of fucking cancer again.

nothing, which even further proves my point

blizzard is not averse to making F2P games

They have always been F2P. That's their model. Did WoW go F2P when subs nearly halved? It won't go free. They'll let it die first.

You're a huge faggot for defending a billion dollar corporations scummy business practices.

I have it but pink and mach t are superior so I never use it

>I think I'm just too old for this shit. You kids can't even wrap your heads around the concept of a complete game, or respecting customers,
>collector editions have been a thing for years
>limited time offers have been around forever

I think you're a butthurt faggot, I think you're a retard for trying to claim that this is a new phenomenon, and I think you don't belong here if you thought this thread would be anything but people laughing at you for expecting anything but what you're getting.

You really are something. I'm laughing my ass off.

>every blizzard game that costs money still costs money.
>every blizzard game that was free is still free.

Your point was actually disproven.

I want to impregnate that Brit

>Okay, umm, but I didn't play the game

Which is probably why you didn't get the skin you wanted you fucking sperg.

Every loot crate during the event was guaranteed to drop at least one item from the event, hence why it was so fucking easy to get these skins

Great counter argument. If I'm a faggot I'll at least have you to keep me company.

>fanboys think that playing the game for longer means they are entitled to nicer things than someone who is willing to actually pay for them

What the fuck kind of socio-economic model is this? Imagine if this is how it worked in real-life.

OH SHIT SON

Are you familiar with Blizzard games at all? They do this in WoW all the time. Offer limited time items and what not. If you have a high enough autism level to care about a fucking skin for your "waifu" then go play something else. They don't care and we don't care.

tl;dr
Cry more, your tears are yummy.

Holy fucking shit how autistic are you. I can understand being upset over shitty practices but god damn you fucking sperg.

fuck thats hot

Okay, but now I've stopped spending money on the game because the sight of the skin and its very existence pisses me off. As will happen to anyone who wants an exclusive skin. Why do companies still do it, when it demonstrably loses them money in addition to being unethical?

I CAN SEE THE SMOKE FROM HERE IS ANYONE HURT

sporty is top tier anyway

>doesn't dislike microtransactions
>doesn't dislike skins in general
>dislikes skins you can't have
You're fucking cancer

I bet you'd be arguing for keeping it exclusive if you had it, and would be pitching a fit about Blizzard not respecting avid players if you they made it acquirable.

>because the sight of the skin and its very existence pisses me off.

Being this autistic.
Crying this much.

Seriously though, why is anyone defending timed exclusives? You're just saying shit like "it's not that hard to get it if you play at the appropriate time". That's not really relevant to anything.

her ass isnt even that great desu

Probably since it gives early adopters of the game something neat to look at, and it stirs up sales of in game purchases which most likely offset all five people who are as mad as you are about this.

that doesn't disprove anything at all

niCCa you dumb

>I bet you'd be arguing for keeping it exclusive if you had it

Not at all. I have plenty of exclusive items in Dota and regard their existence to be one of the worst things about the game. You're cancer for defending exclusive items.

Still haven't seen anyone make a sane or logical argument in favor of exclusive items, by the way.

I'd probably feel bad if the skins looked good

fuck when did this t.b.h filter happen

You clearly didn't buy cases to get the skins so no, they wouldn't get more money from your broke ass

>tfw want to play but don't want to prestige when there's no event

Bliz is actually making people not play their game with this shit

>wow has done this for close to 12 (TWELVE) years
>Blizzard decides to not do this for their new game which is more than likely going to be following the same model
Are you one of the retards who thought the summer games was based on the Olympics and not just coincide with them?

>next Olympics.
They'll be back next year.

>stirs up sales of in game purchases

At the cost of all future sales of the exclusive item. Doesn't make sense. I think what it does is pander to fanboys, who are inherently human trash and enjoy lording things over "noobs" and "casuals". By pandering to the fanboys, they increase brand loyalty at the expense of all integrity.

Kill yourself sperg.

Wew lad lookit them tiddies

It shows you who was there for an event and who wasn't.

Leave newfag KEK baka desu senpai

I smell a jelly poorfag.

Like a year ago

Why should anyone care about that unless they're an elitist twat? I just want skins that look nice.

Elitist twats exist.

I love my Proof of Purchase hat even though it's ugly as sin.

rape

A game being stuffed to the gills with dozens/hundreds of individual limited time offers like SMITE and Dota and now Overwatch is definitely a new phenomenon, dumbass. Even preorder offers that affect anything inside the game are pretty new. Normally they were just like figurines and maps and stuff.

I think you're a faggot and retard as well.

Was it rape?

On one hand exclusives piss people like you off, where as on the other everyone else who missed the event waits for either
A) The next event
or
B) For the event to roll around
Are you even fucking familiar with the phrase "There's always next time."

>buy full game (100%)
>it doesnt include alternative character skins or maps that modders would make for free if devs let them
oy vey

Many game have exclusive skins
maybe git gud

All of the legendary summer skins looked like shit and I'm amazed people are still crying about them.

Zarya's is an improvement over her original design but only because it makes her hair normal, it still doesn't look good and I'd rather use Siberian Front.

Cool, show me a blizzard game that cost money on launch and is now f2p. Because if there aren't any, then Overwatch going f2p would be unprecedented move by Blizzard.

>Are you even fucking familiar with the phrase "There's always next time."

OP here. There usually isn't a next time. Almost every exclusive cosmetic in every MOBA is offered once and that's it. If Overwatch is actually bringing them all back next year then I'm significantly less pissed, though I probably won't reinstall because the game sucks anyway.

you should ask customer service for a refund at least.

I guess you have never played any MMO. Only difference is you may possibly be able to trade timed items in them.

>Tracer exposed stomach and legs
>doesn't understand why people would want it

You gay?

MMO's are fucking garbage cancer and none of their cancerous genre conventions should be leaking out into other genres.

Devs said the event would happen yearly us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747905428?page=7#post-134 as mentioned here.
But hey if you don't like the game that's totally you man, hope you enjoy other games.

Nope, this has always pissed me off
>oh fuck its Christmas! Better log onto my favorite mmo and get the special limited edition holiday item that has a drop rate of .03%!

Summer games will be back every year. So will the loot boxes. You can try again next summer.

>caring about cosmetics
>caring about cosmetics in an FPS
Fags

But Overwatch will be dead by then

>game I don't like is dead because i don't play it meme
ESA LE SPICY MEME

i got both of tracers skins and someone elses legendary and i only levelled 12 times during the event. get good?

They've stated it's going to be a yearly thing. So you don't even have to wait on the next olympics.

>I've never played an mmo in my life
>I've never played any online game in my life
Cool story bro

> game drops cosmetics on you all the time
> the entire game economy is based around cosmetics
> basically everyone plays a character altered by cosmetics

You'd have to be tibetan monk level ascetic to not give a shit about that when a game literally pukes cosmetics down your throat every second of the game.

That's shitty though. Fucking lazy fucks are going to reuse Rio themed skins when there's fuck all to do with Rio

He's running late again.

>Not liking skin tight latex with a color scheme to match your gold guns

You do have gold guns, don't you user?

'I JUST HAD TO SUCK THE AIDS RIDDEN BLACK DICKS! THEY KEPT GIVING THEM TO ME, YOU HAVE TO BE STUPID TO NOT SUCK THE AIDS DICKS!"

>auf deutsch spielen

None have to do with Rio, they're just sporting gear. And whos to say they won't add more skins in next years event?

>caring about cosmetics in first person shooters
>literally paying for something everyone but you can see

stupid pony shit or not, big tits make everything better

>None have to do with Rio

literally the rio olympic logo on her cape

>Want skin? Play game.

Is that simple you shifty-eye jew, I know it's hard to use something you paid for to you but just try it.

Still, so what? Just keep it exclusive because Rio will never happen again?

I want to kiss her perfect stomach

>tfw when her stomach is full of rio ape sperm

Yes. What's the point of a themed event if you're just going to arbitrarily do it whenever? Also the summer games skins were dogshit, they should make new ones instead of reusing shit that doesn't match.

Paladins gives you a skin just for playing a few games.

>DOn't ever use these skins again because I don't liek them :(
Kys, also you make it sound liek they'll never make new skins for the event too. Its called Summer games for a reason.

Nice greentext but you completely missed the point dipshit.

>Log into game
>See cool skin

That means you own the skin dipshit, The character on the screen is wearing your currently equipped skin

>liek

are you 12

Just sounds like you're a wiener because you can't get everything your way

I type fast because I'm playing a game as well so I make mistakes sometimes.

Is this game worth 60 dollars? It's fucking all multiplayer. I just don't know if it's worth it.

It's all free DLC right?

twice..

the only people complaining about this were lvl 50 or lower. anyone that actually put time into the game got skins. and they are coming back every summer.

They'll bring it back in 4 years user, chill.

yes I press e faster than I press k sometimes

I got the skin without spending money, lucky me I guess

Shhh shhh Tracer thread

>caring about a shitty skin over the gameplay
who are you calling cancer ?
>Are there really that many lowlife nerds who get off on the idea of having something "exclusive" that it's worthwhile to pander to them?
you actually

>wiener
>liek

Nah, I'm going with 12

It's at 30 something in G2A, and it includes the preorder only noire skin for Widowmaker.

>It's all free DLC right?
Yes, except skins, although they come in loot boxes, which you can get by playing alone.

They said they won't introduce any kind of DLC or loot box item that would affect gameplay, only cosmetics and those animations you can show when you get play of the game.

Why is the Blizzard fanbase so rabid?

They're worse than the fucking biodrones.

Biodrones started disolving after ME3.

well there are certainly enough lowlife nerds that complain about not having it to make it seem valuable when it's just a skin for a character in a first person game, so you don't even look at it unless you suck

>rio olympic logo
you mean this one?

>tfw you will have to wait a year before you have another chance to get red and white Genji

>get +60 free crates since the event started and when it ended
>didn't get a single summer skin other than fucking D'Va.

Yeah, even they had no choice to admit Bioware was heading down a shitty path.

Blizz could sell skins for $50 each and charge a monthly fee and they still defend that shit.

Blizzdrones are mentally ill.

>Have everything summer games related to Genji
>never use him
Trading when?

Remember when Blizzar said that you could buy ALL cosmetics in the game with the in game currency?

Remember when people called out on this bullshit when the OS event started and Blizzard banned everyone you brought it up and removed their FAQ and such were they said they would allow you to buy anything in the game with the in game currency.

Is it even possible to me more greedy than Blizzard?

>being this autistic about cosmetics
don't let the door hit you on the way out

>want a skin
>game is in first person
>you will never see yourself in it outside of the victory window
for what porpus?

>Not being a good goy and buying loot boxes

pfff

Blizzard said they were going to make an other special event for those skins an other year u ppl dont listen right?

>>you will never see yourself in it outside of the victory window

emotes

>time warp
>dimensions

You weren't there. So what? This adds to the comfort for players who could say, "Yeah, I was there. Been there. Done that." Maybe you should have been there from the beginning, user?

>File deleted
??

Why is she always happy?

Why are there no cosplays of this outfit ffs.

>not playing punk Tracer

Mind of a 12 year old hopped up on E-numbers, mate.

>Fat grills

Tracer has ADHD!

>playing as Tracer

Can you even get AIDS from oral? IIRC you have to bleed profusely for it to even work.

Would you an Omnic bf/gf?

Companies can do pretty much whatever they want with cosmetics and I don't give a shit. Every skin could cost 100 bucks and I wouldn't care.

DELET THIS

>>>doesn't dislike microtransactions
I think it's more of the idea that Blizzard *could* sell these skins, but they simply choose not to. There's no real scarcity here. It's artificial scarcity.

Like, if someone creates a physical object, and that object sells out, then it makes sense that it's no longer available. Because it costs resources and manpower to create more of that object. But we're talking about digital media here. There's no good reason to limit the item, other than to create this artificial sense of rarity.

I think it's pretty silly to buy into this and defend it.

I don't, but it certainly is a big motivation against starting the game to begin with. If I buy a game and start enjoying it, well fuck me if I want something for a particular character. Why even get involved in that?

>How is this beneficial to the company?
They got a shitton of extra money during the event from people like you, who would plop down a bunch of money in hopes of getting those specific skins.

And you'll do it again, too.

>paid for game
>have to pay for me items in game too
I LUV THIS!!!!!!!! BLIZZARD PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH!!!!!

>Whoa, it's me. Is my chrono accelerator malfunctioning again?
>Hey, that's what I was about to say!
>Spoooky.

Why is she so fucking cute?

Can you please not spout off your degeneracy while posting her? If you waifued her shouldn't you be trying to protect her instead of putting her in harm's way? Don't hide behind her while spewing toxic.

It also exposes her disgusting noodle arms.

she gets that runner's high

Literal fucking perfection

>olympics
>next summer
>>???
well the game will die before next olympic

You do?
Weird, how come I got plenty of items and didn't have to pay for any of them?

To stave off the never ending depression of realizing her entire life is over after her "incident" and has to Iron Man out with a machine stuck to her body for the rest of her life.

So did you also uninstall the game right after the first install because you noticed the Pre-order skin and origin addition skins?

Is it really a mental illness if it's shared by the majority?

You're just fucking mad because I knew runescape was the shit before you and thats why you'll NEVER have a fucking yo-yo or a rubber chicken.

Summer games faggot.
Not Olympics.
There are athletic meets going on all the time, not just every 4 years.

I want to cuddle the Widowmaker!

>things that never happened

>
WHAT WAS IT

Humanized MLP shit.

To be fair, most gamers are mentally ill.

>A skin can drive a person insane to the point of suicide

>"new character skins celebrating the upcoming Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil"

I think you might have autism if you care about skins that much.
Go get that checked by a doctor.

Man games have been doing this for fucking years, especially MMO's. You can't get a SHITTON of items from all sorts of different events because you weren't able to get them. It's not jewish behavior, it's more of a thanks for sticking with the game for so long.

Jeez you fucking idiots are so jaded you're just looking for shit to get mad over.

>tfw having genji red white on ps4 but now you play on pc and cant use that skin

get on my feel level

Someone post it again or gimme some tags

That's not a blizzard quote you fucking retard

Bad luck, then? I got one of Zarya's legendary skins in the free box.

>it's more of a thanks for sticking with the game for so long
hell yeah this is what exclusive mean

2qt

Why do you even care? It isn't going to make you better at the game.

>Okay, umm, but I didn't play the game.
Well now your argument is invalid.

Had you actually played the game and not gotten the skin you desired after multiple level ups or paid for loot boxes and didn't acquire it, then you'd have good reasoning for your concern.

But not playing during the event and then complaining about the skin being locked off?
It's like your asking for some halloween themed meal or drink during christmas; you're gonna have to wait until next year.

>keep getting Lucio skins in my purple and gold slots
I DON'T WANT ANYMORE OF HIS SHIT

this
Should they pander to you? A retard who doesn't play the game unless he has a skin. So much better than pandering to people who actually play the game for the game.

I absolutely love shit like this, get fucked op.

Sauce!!!

I'm sad I missed out on the preorder grey T-shirt Joel skin in The Last of Us.

Nihon was the only good Olympics skin, I want "it's in the refrigerator", "you want a medal?", "100% german power" lines and Symmetra emote the most.

There was one summer games skin I wanted in particular. During the event, I got almost every other skin except the one that I truly wanted. This is probably because I was like level 60 when the event started and didn't level much because of that.

That's my problem with the event. The event is good for new people because they are low level, meaning if they play the video game they'll get a good handful of loot boxes because of the low xp requirement per level early on. People who actually played the video game and ended up in the middle levels when the event started got shafted because of this.

Next time there's an event with limited loot crates, I'm going full autism and grinding as close to 1 as possible to get the fucking skin I want.

Being a Mercy main with no Summer Mercy Skin is suffering when it's the only Mercy skin I actually like.

I just wanted zen's victory pose where holds the medals up. I didn't get shit besides voice lines and icons, didn't get a single skin over 18 or so boxes.

>they can outright remove clothes and show Tracer's deliciously perfect skin
>but they leave the dumb wrist cuffs on because fuck you

>never using Genji
Found the casual noob scrub.

>Using Weeb Man ever

(you)

Too busy carrying teams with supports.
Sorry fan.

Why the fuck are you so ass blasted that you're complaining a month AFTER this was removed from the game? You're such an omega that you bitch in some paradoxal nature that transcend normal shitposting and manage to be a month late.

Do you work for fucking Kotaku or something? They can use someone with that kind of time bending powers

the only real problem was the duplicates, I can accept not being able to purchase them but the fucking dupes is unreasonable

Timed exclusives make the gaming world go round

Games have been designing systems revolved around RNG because it keeps the player participating in their economy. In the past, you would buy/get what you wanted outright and then you would never participate again. With the loot boxes and RNG chest systems that many games have added over recent times. It makes players keep spending more time and money to get what they want which otherwise would've been a one time purchase. It's scummy as fuck and the real problem is the retatds with too much disposable income throwing money on crates for a fucking texture swap

This senpai, I played like two days of the event and got like 4 or 5 of the skins.

>autists think they're entitled to cosmetics from limited time events they did play in

I SHOULD GET A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE FROM 1950 FUCKING ENTITLED PEOPLE OLDER THAN ME RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not going to begrudge whales on spending stupid amounts of money on in game items, because it subsidizes development of the free updates I enjoy.

>AMERICA Mcree
>not best skin

Kill yourself

holy fucking kek that noodle leg

>Not riverboat

>Caring about shitty cosmetics.

it's disgusting how much Cred Forums sucks blizzard dick

>literal reskin of the base model
>ever being the best choice

They said that the games will be back next year, but they are considering if they should bring back this years skin next year or have just completely new skins

The red robot arm makes the skin look like complete shit.

no thats nintendo

I played 200 hours of OW this summer, I haven't touched it since i found out that i coudlnt use my in game currency to buy olympic skins

Good to know the olympic skins are weeding out the little shitter babies like you.

>didnt want the blonde zarya skin
>got 2 of them
>didnt want the tracer skin
>got one
>want the "ITS IN THE REFRIDGERATOR" voice line for reaper
>couldnt get it
>gone forever

i dont ask for much. fuck this game.