>pic related was the game maxed out
No.

Yes.

why do you ask?

Played it when it was exploited uninstalled quickly
Pretty bad desu

They literally had to remake JC2 on a different map and add some new missions
How could they fuck that up so bad?

It's ok. Not a whole lot of replayability and it's easy as piss. The destruction and wing suit were fun however.

Made by the B-team while A-team was working on Mad Max, which is why happened.

Also, completely taking over bases and villages is annoying as fuck because it doesn't mark where the shit you have to destroy or interact with is, so when you have a base like that huge harbor with like 50 things to destroy, maybe you spend an entire hour searching for the last 10 things.

Looking at the thumbnail, I kinda wished it was some sort of Castlevania-game

That art-style though, I wish it was on a NES cartridge-box

>he never checked his map

Literally big red icons. But I get what your saying

It's a typical 7/10

Also, that's just when you start up the game and I had nothing else opened, and it's already at 8.3GB of RAM
After half an hour i've seen RAM usage spike to 14GB.
It has a terrible memory leak that wasn't fixed, so on top of optimization issues, which weren't fixed either, will make the game run even worse if you have only 8GB of RAM

I bought it and it ran like shit so I refunded it

>game gas nonchalant title of just cuz
>wonder if it's any good when the title implies noncommitment

The more you destroy the more the rest is becoming visible on the map(in the menu)

>A-team was stuck making a well made but generic Batman/Ubisoft style game instead of JC3

Fuck sake

Man, the DLCs of this game were pure shit, $25 for 3 packs of 2 missions either that just added a bunch of gimmick weapons.

Don't buy it. It has performance issues that still haven't been fixed.

Just Cause has always been a 5/10 franchise.

Just Cause 2 was just praised because it was sold for $1 constantly on Steam and it ran well on the toasters of poorfags who can't afford games more expensive than that.

And the mp Mod was a second spring

>those pop-ups on the right telling you a bunch of nobodies beat a record you did even know you set
>the leader board that pops up whenever you do something
>it's still a single player game

Who asked for that shit? It's awful, you can't turn it off and it couldn't be more immersion breaking if Rico turned to the camera and said "Lol it's just a game bro" every two minutes

I'd understand if they wanted to implement an excuse for an always online DRM, but it uses Denuvo.
And even then, always online on anything but multiplayer games is pure cancer.

It's okay when you install couple of mods. I like the mayhem, 60fps etc. But it's more limited than JC2 was which is bit of a shame. And the voice acting everything is not that funny at all. JC2 was better JC3 is still allright, especially if you play it in small amounts.

What happened to the multiplayer mod?