Nintendo Sony Superdisc

So... How long do you think until clones of this are sold? With the specs online, I can't imagine NOT making duplicates. Hell, a good Kickstarter and the copyright to the specs can be bought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ug-CyGXMabg
youtube.com/watch?v=qh91IO9cV48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Don't mind me. Just waiting for a conversation to start.

i want a copy with a fleshlight installed in the back

stop being such a anus slave to cheap console bullshit nobody cares about...

Yeah yeah, I'm a console peasant. But this console is part of gaming history. We've already got one fan game made for it.

You could buy both a ps1 and a snes for cheaper than whatever yahoo that produces a nintendo super playstation will ask for it. who cares.

It's the principle of the thing. Humans always want what they can't have. I can't be the only person who wants to own one.

For what purpose? There are no compatible games.

my moms already dead, asshole

As I pointed out, a comparable game has been made already, and more will come in time.

Tasty

Fucking always

I sure don't.

*compatible

>Hell
no one ever fucking says this unless referring to the place

Grammar isn't my best subject.

made for it back in the day or made recently?

Recently. It's called Super Boss Gaiden.

I rather want one of these

there's no point, it has less games than ps3

OP here. You're missing the point. A one of a kind, WORKING console has been discovered. Besides, it plays Super Nintendo games as well, so it's not lacking in games.

Has it been released or something?

The only thing the working prototype plays is SNES cartridges. The CD player only plays music CDs and nothing else (the circuitry to do something else is absent).

then buy one, they're pretty cheap.

*sigh* I don't get why you people aren't excited. Are retro consoles just not appreciated anymore?

We have a console that has been left in storage for years, and someone made a game for it. This console is basically free market for Indie developers if it becomes widespread, and would have otherwise been left to gather dust if not for the copious amounts of luck we have.

I just... I expected more from you people.

There's only one for now. I hope that'll change in the future.

Not true. Super Boss Gaiden proves that it can play games made on CDs.

Literally one copy?
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that's a rare item

>free market

Well if there is literally only one available, no. Very interesting piece of history, though

>indie developers
It's just, Dreamcast has been open for development for the longest time, the PlayStation and GBA dev kits have been available for years, and the PSP has had a homebrew scene last for years

All of those have many copies available to buy, this seems to have one

youtube.com/watch?v=ug-CyGXMabg

youtube.com/watch?v=qh91IO9cV48

what kind of last name is heck