Show me your Morrowind receipt

Show me your Morrowind receipt.

Hard mode: OG Xbox version

OG xbox version of what? this is usually a fallout 4 meme... I don't think you know how to do this OP

Morrowind idiot.

this is a fallout 4 meme, not a morrowind meme

Todd was around when Morrowind was made

It just works, user

Who the fuck keeps over 10 year olds receipts?

No, you're doing this all wrong.... Todd is a fallout 4 meme, and you're talking about morrowind? Nobody cares about that crap old game anyway...

this is a really bad thread :/

you should have considered this too op

Kill me, Todd.

I still got the neat elongated cardboard box that the goty PC edition came in from 2003

kill yourself console kid

BUY MY OLD GAME

Who's laughing now?

>xbox morrowind

Full retard

HAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEE

NEWSPAPERRRRRRRRRRRR

>Todd is a Fallout 4 meme
Man I sure am glad Bethesda just dropped out of nowhere last year and never released any other disappointing games sold with Todd Howard's hilarious lies before that

Todd IS a fallout 4 meme. Nobody was doing this until Fallout 4 came out.

You don't understand the nuance of the meme

Why would it be funny if Todd threatened you to buy a game that was actually good like Morrowind? Doesn't make sense. He's holding you hostage over purchasing Fallout 4, and now Skyrim HD.
think about this stuff man

This. Who the fuck buy multiplats on consoles?

JESUS FUCK MY EYES

How can Morrowind be so good and every game the company made after it be so fucking bad.

Nah, I stopped paying for your games after Gothic 1 and 2 showed me how open world RPGs should be done.

But I might actually still have the receipt for Daggerfall somewhere.

It's weird, only have with irredeemable qualities is fo4 in my opinion
Even oblivion had some genuenly god tier quest design here and there

Can't find the receipt for this version Todd. Please forgive me!

Why are Gothic fags always so buttmad about morrowind
Is it because morrowind became popular and you negligee that Gothic deserved it more? If so, fuck you, Gothic is great but the atmosphere, quests and lore of morrowind create experience far superior to Gothic, not to mention Gothic is more limited in interactions with the world.
Gothic is another type of a game, a great game but it's not open world in the sand way.

This is the only one of the Shitter Scrolls games I've bought Todd. Total and complete garbage. The modding was the only remotely interesting thing about it.

Fuck you Todd.

I got some free credit at the Gamefly digital store a few years ago after complaining about half my D2D games being unavailable.

>Why are Gothic fags always so buttmad about morrowind
Yuropoors on Cred Forums are infinitely assblasted because their shitty continent will never put out a video game as good as what was churned out by the US/Japan during the golden era of gaming.

blow it up Todd. I dare you.

Lets be honest is there anyone here that has actually spent more than 10 hrs in any Bethesda game?

>I tried Morrowind
uninstalled after reaching Balmora at 56 minute mark.

>Tried Oblivion
Uninstalled at deliver Martin to Blades mission. Played the game for 4-5 hours.

>Tried Skyrim
Uninstalled after the first zombie dungeon quest. Less than hour.

>Tried Fallout new vegas
Uninstalled before completing the kill some Lizard mission. Less than an hour.

>Tried fallout 4
uninstalled after reaching the big city. 1-2 hrs.

I seriously don't get the appeal of these shit games. Why do people like these games? I personally found them absolutely boring. These games seem to have a shit ton of mediocre content. I am always tryint o find something cool in these games but there is nothing outside boring quests, boring dialogue, boring npcs and just meh graphics. I haven't tried fallout 3 which I doubt I'll like it.

Why do normies like these games?

it was always here (see you can climb it meme) it just wasn't a picture that people posted photoshops of.

Is pretty much a Ninja Gaiden situation.
Gothic threads rarely get bump limit while TES threads thrive, so they feel forced to hijack threads in the hopes a discussion about Gothic will begin.

I'm enjoying the fuck out of Morrowind right now. Just got to murder an Imperial dog in plain sight and no one cared because he was n'wah.

I don't know man I have several 500+ days playthroughs in Morrowind and Skyrim.

Maybe you should take your ADHD medicine like your mum tells you.

Got Morrowind GotY on Steam, Morrowind GotY boxed PC version, and Morrowind collector's edition with the pewter ordinator figure sitting under my monitor. No receipts though, sorry Todd.

>morrowind console version
Madman

>uninstalled after reaching Balmora at 56 minute mark
You fucked up.

why does everything look like an uhealthy shit
i thought it was a meme

they live on a shitty swamp continent

>tfw have bought morrowind 3 times

Xbox, PC, and steam. No regrets

For a bunch of homophobes, you guys REALLY love to suck this guys cheesy cock.

I bought it for my little brother so he would stay off my computer. It wound up back in my possession after he moved out.

>dialogue box wider than it is tall
my autism

Who gives a shit dude it's fucking stupid either way

We didn't have a good PC so I played the Xbox version. I remember writing down all the recipes for potion on some lined paper and storing it in the cd case. Good times.

Later I got it for PC and had a blast immersing myself in it all over again, but with better graphics, mods, etc.

...What?

>so good
What?

people with social lives.

There's nothing gay about sucking cock though.
It's basic hygiene, every ancient civilization did it to prevent infections when they couldn't shower for reasons, it's only a recent thing (20th century or so) to consider a man sucking a dick homosexual.

The xbox version is maximum comfy you niggers

What is that supposed to mean?

Are there any other modern alternatives to Bethesda games?

A buzzword, just like "fun".
Not an actual argument.

Nah.

The genre is in a worse situation than fucking MMORPGs with WoW as the cancer.

Solid bait