youtube.com/watch?v=bYVX6b9svuE
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
youtube.com/watch?v=k6PsU-b2UvI
youtube.com/watch?v=-3SCUu1wfJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last week dumbass

Why pirate and not support the dev?

HE POSTED IT AGAIN

Its so fuxking boring once youve played it once, been playing it for the third time and i just cant do it shittest game i ever liked literally because there was nothing else to play at the time trash game music is some of the worst ive ever heard in a game

Already out for like 26 years now you dumb fuck

How about you get a job and buy it you poor piece of shit?

I bought it used xd

Cred Forums in one post.

Technically no, as Doom is open source

>Not liking DOOM's OST
>"Once you played it once"

hmm..

>pirating a free game
its bundled with every amd, asus, nvidia product from the last 6 months
just fucking succ for a code

SSMH FÁM

Single player expansion update when?

Doom 4s soundtrack is utter shit.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw

he is right though

it is shit for doom because it sounds exactly like quake 2
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6VpX-feA2M

One song lmao get the fuck out of here play the rest of it it fuxking sucks, especially when you boot up multi and are searching for games

What a shitty fucking game

Fucking sad how the classic levels you unlock are way more fun than the actual game. Who the fuck thought locked down arena combat was a good idea.

>quake 2 OST
>bad
Okay there's a lot of things Quake 2 did wrong but the soundtrack wasn't one of them senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=JNRCA1hbvQk

If you wanted a dump, you could've just asked.

That sucks though, like the game. You must be a right faggot if you actually like the doom score

That MP lobby music makes me want to kill myself, I cannot fucking stand it, it sounds like a really bad instrumental from The Fragile by NIN, how could they replace that God-tier Alpha lobby music

I'd rate Doom 4 as possibly my all time favorite and as game of the fuckin century

But the soundtrack is diarrhoea, except the cut Alpha theme

youtube.com/watch?v=LrcqbVJVgFk

you talk like a 16 year old who isn't intelligent enough to have actual opinions so you just sprinkle GOD TIER as you go along

you'll fit right in

can you even into english?
its bad for doom. this is doom music
youtu.be/jeOGqrWLOrE

if you had actually saved money you might have been able to buy the game used instead of making a crack thread.

I like some of the single player music more than anything.

BFG division everyone knows but there is some other gems hidden in there.

I might be biased since I like the metal/electronica mix genre.

OG doom has some very atmospheric shit

youtube.com/watch?v=bYVX6b9svuE

But for the gameplay for D44M, it's alright
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0

Did anyone else notice the Phobos Lab music that you hear a few times in the game? I think the first time Is in the level where you get the jump boots.

>My opinion does not agree with yours therefore you don't have an actual opinion, whatever the fuck that means
>Oh and you're 16

Classic Cred Forums, it does not get any better than this

Cuz I'm strapped for cash at the moment and it happened to get cracked.

I kinda feel bad because I like it and would totally love having the playtime and achievements, not to mention the multiplayer which is fun occasionally.

Indie games are the ones I pay for usually even after pirating and liking it.

SHITTY squishy DIAPER music is how that sounds , STOP POSTING such turds

You know I am going to keep posting the more you reply to me right?

youtube.com/watch?v=k6PsU-b2UvI

But why would you keep playing it if you already beat it AND don't like it.

The only bit of the score i like is at the begining when you push the computer theres like three notes other than that whole soundtrack is fucking garbage just like the game dewm is dead online aswell

OP I've been playing it for like a week now are you fucking slow?

Real question is where's the HITMAN crack although I don't know if my 770 will run it, but hey I manage run DOOM on Ultra just fine.

Hitman 2016 is shit tier, not even worth a pirate. Stick to Blood Money. There'll never be a Hitman game as good as that one.

Keep sharing your faggotry i dont care, i have it all most muted when i played it the 2nd time through, literally at like 1 out of 10 thats what i think of your "god tier" soundtrack you dork

>go to local ghetto
>get all the crack you want

Can we expect a crack this week? CPY has been releasing every two weeks.

>08 August - ROTR
>23 August - Inside
>07 September - Doom

I honestly think there are some duds but most of it is quite great. Doom 1993 is still the king of Doom soundtracks. Also I thought you said the game was shit "like the soundtrack", why are you replaying it?

youtube.com/watch?v=-3SCUu1wfJQ

Imaginative guitar work

>Caring about nu-doom
>Caring about nu-anything
Baka desu senpai

How hard is to earn 60$? Are piratefags just underage teenagers? A single adult can earn 60$ in few hours. Like holy shit how pathetically poor can you be to wait all these months for a crack? Just buy the fucking game. 60$ is nothing.

Because first playthrough i liked it, the game not the soundtrack, 2nd i noticed how shit it is and third only lasted few levels in as it really is ass.

I think that may be due to the levels being ass before you go to hell for the first time, easily the worst part of the game to play.

I actually skipped to hell aswell and its still ass, game is too easy once youve upgraded the super shotty and gaus, its just so boring and i dont know how i even enjoyed it a first time.

>crackfags trying to force their narrative

too late, everyone liked the game

I don't know.

I am currently in my Ultra Nightmare run and up to "I am VEGA".

I have died a couple of times already and it is mainly due to the last arena in that level.

Also fuck Titan's realm for having barons, pinkies and Screaming skeletons in tight quarters.Mad Ultra Nightmare just that much harder.

What kind of fucking superhuman are you

The furthest I've gotten is Argent Energy Tower

Perhaps it's because I'm on console

Agreed, i turned that shit down to 10% for minor ambiance. Its trying way too hard at something, but it isn't the eerie spook music of the original doom that's just haunting.

That may be the case, but I have also played the game on Nightmare at least three times so I can get the genral battle flow going on.

you're right it is bad for doom, but that music was good for quake, current doom's music would be good for quake, if it was better because it kinda sucks

On console its a blurry mess constantly lowering res to keep up the framerate. Ugh im in abad mood so been shitting on doom more than maybe it deserves but it is shit fuck it the levels arent well designed either, hell is some popcorn gay ass hell the voice from the green statues sounds like a right pleb fuck doom4

I haven't played on standard Nightmare too much, I pretty much went from UV to attempting UN, maybe I ought to practice the fuck out of Nightmare

Game looks gorgeous on console and I've never had the res drop

>Ugh im in abad mood so been shitting on doom more than maybe it deserves but it is shit fuck it the levels arent well designed either, hell is some popcorn gay ass hell the voice from the green statues sounds like a right pleb fuck doom4

Are you drunk/high? Either way, fuck off sperg

Nightmare is basically practice mode for Ultra Nightmare.

Some key spots I had trouble with:
Final Arena in Hell 1
Titan's realm, the entirety of it
Hell Guard fight
Last arena in "I am VEGA"

Get a job.

How small and what res is your tv? Its trash. The game is for literal gimps, only people i know who liked it after aplaythrough arent worth knowing and have aids

>downalod it
>its in 100 RARs

why do piratefaggots do this?
why just not put the ISO file in the torrent

fuck this gay earth

retard 'scene' still living in the past, the fucking 10 year old past.