What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odavaCnGgEI
youtube.com/watch?v=c6UFKomFiOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too arrogant and conceited

I used to think he was a cool guy but man after his little episode I can't even look at him without thinking he's pathetic

What episode?

Simple.

Kojima fanboys are really loyal and retarded.
So, when he was working with kojima he was the best voice actor in the world.
When kojima dropped him, he became the worst va in the world.

Kojima drones.

He went away just in time before Kojima ruined the series forever.

He's kind of a bitch and didn't handle things well at all, but on the other hand he did get fucked over quite badly. He'll always be the real Snake to me. Shame he didn't voice Big Boss in Phantom Pain.

Nothing. He has limited talent.

Nothing went wrong with him, Kojima is the one who fucked up everything

He looks a bit like Tommy Flanagan there.

It isn't that he got fucked over. He simply wasn't re-hired again. He wasn't contracted to do MGS5 beforehand. Besides, it wouldn't make sense for him to voice Big Boss in TPP.

did he really even get fucked over that badly though

voice actors get recast all the time, it's part of show business

His shitty movie.

He overreacted, honestly, he'll always be Solid Snake anyway.

Sutherland was wasted and MGSV was an all round mess, which as much as I adore Kojima was probably his fault as much as it was Konami's.

whodat?

Poor David Hatter.

we wuz... kangz?

>be david hayter

>have name literally be "hate her"

>be blacklisted for misogyny.

He got worse as the series progressed. It's no wonder he got recast with someone better.

his voice has been a big part of my video gaming memories growing up, but, its always been clear he's an extremely limited, sometimes straight up wooden actor, which worked for the more action hero-esque dialogue of earlier MGS games. Keifer blows him out of the water in every regard though.

Kiefer for MGS6 when?

He was great at Solid Snake but awful as Big Boss. He tried to do a slightly different voice for BB but it just came off as a shitty off-kilter Solid Snake. In 3 he sounded autistic as fuck and PW was downright embarrassing.

Dave I don't really appreciate your hostility toward my new bff Hideo-san. I'd appreciate it if we could all be civil and you didn't make a scene.

>tfw want to actually hear this in Kiefer's actual voice
youtube.com/watch?v=odavaCnGgEI

every post itt that says Sutherland is a better voice actor should stop playing games.

even in his worst, Hayter proves to be better VA than Keifer.

Fuck are these people talking about, Agent Bauer didn't even deliver his lines coherently.

>Nostalgiafagging
Hayterfags, everyone. Hayter is objectively a bad actor, and is also a crybaby.

Why?
People keep saying that about PW but without reasons.

Explain in detail pls

Agent Bauer was a broken man, an insomniac drug addict who could only function as a killer and had basically lost his humanity by the end of the first season. That whole show was essentially Rorschach: The TV Series. His mind was not coherent, that was pretty fundamental to his character. You don't know jack about Jack.

See
This isn't about hayter or kiefer. It's about your fanboism to defend every decision kojima does.

He never should have voiced BB tbqh. It doesn't even make sense for him to voice both characters.

But Akio Otsuka voices every version of Snake (except Eli/Liquid) in the Japanese versions. Granted, though, he does make them sound different.

His voice is comical. The growl he tries to add whether for dramatic effect or differentiation just sounds silly. Like I said it comes across not as Hayter doing a quality Big Boss voice but Hayter doing a shitty knockoff of Solid Snake. Probably because he doesn't have much range.

I love him as Solid, even MGS4, but he should have never been Big Boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=c6UFKomFiOE

Hayterkino

>he will never be this young and have that crystal clear voice everagain

Hayter got worse over time is what happened

It wasn't a ruse.

>1:35:22

Truly the Snake we deserved.

I'm not a huge Kojima drone, but having him attached the title would mean there's a method to his madness instead of simply cashing in on the Metal Gear name.