Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33NMz537iVk
youtube.com/watch?v=htwrf7QxOYA
youtube.com/watch?v=TJERivIGA4A
shaytastic.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=3/#misc
youtube.com/watch?v=UtDJSUxzqg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not the 1887 Akimbo in MF2 at launch

This gun in mw2, never got nerfed. It was the FAL but automatic, with less recoil and more mobility

>mfw sniping people form skyscrapers with explosive slugs
It was ahead of it's time

2 People mention weapons from MW2, the UMP and the shotties. They dont mention the fact that commando and akimbo glocks were never trully nerfed

on the subject of MW2, I used to love running around with the carepackage grenade and smacking people with it at sanic speeds

Forgot about commando, itwas bullshit.

But still, ump was good EVERYWHERE but kissing range. It could snipe, it was always silenced, decent sight, decent hipfire, low recoil, fast reload, 32 bullet mag

Only thing worse than it was the intervention quickscoping. They were smart to put shotguns as secondaries because the intervention was practically a long range slug round shotgun

I loved this on free for all and getting 15 killstreaks since no one could aim well on console

Then they patched it

Fun died that day, it never came back, only anger now

Console MP40 in World at War. It was nerfed on PC but was a 2 hit kill on console.

Caused me ALOT of ass rage in high school

>2 hit kill

It wasn't

you mean the version in bad company two with slug rounds, right?
>100% pixel perfect accuracy
>no drop
>2 shot kill at any distance
>fully automatic
>shotgun so any class can use it

the gun that spelled the downfall of the entire fucking game

CoD4 also had G3. In multiplayer it was semi-auto high damage gun that fired as fast as you could click your mouse. Add in some macros and you had quite funremover in your hands.

Don't think they ever patched it.

Halo 2 Battle Rifle

They also nerfed lightweight from a 10% speed buff to 7% speed buff. People were all over cold blooded yet they nerfed this

I loved running f200 with IR + deagle with lightweight

It was with stopping power

Yeah. Man I loved sniping with slug rounds in bc2

That thing is OP as fuck with auto fire which isn't too hard to get on PC
Funn enough a lot of mods included the auto version of that gun by default into the game

What is the BFG in all its iterations.

In university a friend and I alternated clicks since we were playing in a laptop, we had more than 600 rpm by alternating shots and they called us hackers.

It worked on PC but they nerfed it on console

In BF4, the DMRs should be OP but due to the shitty netcoding they never will be.
Sasuga, DICE.

>but due to the shitty netcoding they never will be.
The netcode is pretty damn good after all the fixing from DICE L.A so i don't know what you're on about.
DRMs are and always will be shit in the long run compared to sniper or assault rifles

Hullo, are you ready for respawn?

You haven't played Doom 1/2 online if you think it's OP

It's actually very shitty to use and must be studied to actually be able to get a lot of kills with it

In Doom 4, yeah, cos it's a power weapon

In Doom 3, it's not in multiplayer

>Not the Sagia
Broken as shit in Rush when you're defending a bomb

>implying shooting at all wall is hard

thats not jugg throwdiscs

This. It was incredibly effective at every range man holy shit.

>have 1887 akimbo
>win

It dealt 51 damage with stopping power and you had 100 HP. It literally forced you to use juggernaut, when something forces you to use a option and makes all the options worthless its OP

AA12 had more capacity, faster fire rate, and a faster reload.

It's nowhere near that simple

Maybe you count occasionally getting 3-4 frags at once as OP

If you know how to use it you can be absolutely unstoppable

The ak or m4 in counter strike 1.5/6

Literally the only weapon used competitively

Do you play on console?

On PC the precision of a mouse should make the DRMs make quick work of others.
But bullets magically disappear halfway through.
Carbines have more kills because more bullets fly.

>since no one could aim well on console
You got extremely lucky. 90% of every lobby I got into was filled with mlg-tier kids. It was fun as fuck knowing everyone you're playing against is better than a majority of the population, but damn, a 15 killstreak on people who are just as good and even better than you wasn't possible often.

The ACR was a complete gamebreaker

Rate of fire,no recoil,range. It had it all

>Do you play on console?
Of course not. Else i wouldn't say the game is working pretty well now after all the fixes, now would i?

Fucking this. UMP was more used overall cuz you get it damn early but once you reached the level and don't wanna be a runner faggot you wanted the ACR

Tilly
>Suppressor
>1-2 hits for a kill
>Long Range/Semi Automatic

A more powerful version of the SR-25, I remember pissing plenty of people off with this gun.

>Unlock Slugs for Shotgun in Bad Company
>Headshot people from hundreds of meters away
>Get constantly accused of hacking because people are too used to shotguns have zero range in games/movies and assume all shotguns work like that

ACR forces you to use stopping power, ump let you have great killpower at all ranges while silenced and also be concealed with cold blooded, which is better all around.

>BC2 shotguns with slugs
youtube.com/watch?v=33NMz537iVk

>Literally firing balls of flames at your enemies
Shit was mad OP

Fucking Obisidan Steed

Cred Forums BC2 server when????

never

>aim for harrier
>thing flies besides it and fucking kills you

Everytime

OP as fuck in BF3 pre patch.

the redeemer

??? It was niche outside of close quarters maps and metro and even in thoze there were better options like the mp7

Javelin glitch was some fun ass shit.

The first days after release half of the german team had this gun. The other half dolphin dived with the mg34 or used the mp40 with double mag.

Revolvo

>Killed people in 2-3 shots silenced
>Recoil when spraying always raised it so you could score an easy headshot
>Burst-fire was easy as hell to control as long as you didn't spray and it wouldn't take more than 4 bullets for target to drop dead
I just remember shredding through people with it more than any other gun before the patch

>Aim for Harrier
>Clan faggot team calls in two more at the same moment your launch
>They park beside the first one
>Kill all three with one jav
>Die laughing
>Faggot clan rage quit

G3+Underbarrel shotgun was OP af too

>Those akimbo shotguns that were basically snipers

ACR was amazing but i wouldnt call it gamebreaker
UMP was by far the most op in the game

>sniping people from across the map with the M26 MASS slugs

so much fun
those things were extremely OP and I rarely ever saw anyone use it

M16 in Modern Warfare
1 Bursting people was ludicrous

>tfw fire stinger at harrier
>misses and kills a foot soldier

No it wasn't. It was statistically one of the worst damaging ARs in the game, which was made up by it near nonexistant recoil that made it babby friendly to use(which is why it was so popular).

Meanwhile, the UMP could AR with the best of ARs(and 3-shot kill at all ranges without SP, which no AR can do) while having superior SMG mobility. The only classes you really needed to destroy everyone in MW2 were the UMP for everything and the stopping power AUG/HBAR if you wanted heavier firepower.

Akimbo Rafficas

ACOG M40a3 says hello

>scar-H

All because the interns at Valve didn't know how to program weapon stats

>round a corner
>someone has a AA-12

oh god, 1.5 AK.
i was getting too good at Counter-Strike, then they had to start changing everything. and then that's when everyone discovered that's all that CS does. you get used to one burst pattern, then they change the standard every odd amount of years.

next will be Counter-Strike: World Ops

Hardly, it's the laser sniper rifle from UT2k4. Thing never got patched

It was at least a little challenging to use
Once you got a red dot on m16 it was pretty much unstoppable

>WaW on PC
>all high jump servers

>all this talk about mw2
>no mention of the m203

>OHKO anywhere in the map, any body part
>Challenging
Come on, son.

mw2 was the gaming equivalent of eating dogshit off the street, who fucking cares

anything in that game killed people in one hit since devs didn't have the slightest fucking idea about game balance

that was so much fucking fun

>grenade launcher
>thumper ans secondary
>scavenger

This shit is getting out of hand

one man army tubers and naders

why not just use one man army + noobtube?

BF4 DAO-12 with flechette shells
It's still godly post nerf

Stop triggering ne.

was also broken bullshit in Black ops

Nothing can top this.

>TFW it's so OP you can only get it as a BattlePickup in BF4.

Played halo 1 couple years ago,multi only version,after playing some hours I noticed this shit is better than 90% of weapons in game

Meh the m16a3/4 was better in my opinion

not really, the abnormal flechette damage was an oversight and it's now in line with the other semi auto shotties. even then it was far from overpowered

there's pretty much no reason to use flechette over buckshot for any shotgun. and currently the saiga is still the better semi auto shotty with the chink one being the best for 1v1 encounters

The MP7 was OP as shit in BF3. High damage, good magazine size, and it had fuck-all recoil.

>3v8 big team battle
>carry my team using this and the sniper rifle
shit's fucking hilarious

BC2 m60 at launch

The Carl Gustav and the M60 in Bad Company 2.

CG was an anti-personelle rocket launcher with a kill radius of like 3-4 meters from its strike point, and the M60 was a 100 round laser accurate machine gun that killed in two shots.

Dark times, everyone was either a medic or an engineer.

>Black ops
>not AK-74u
I heard it was nerfed but I never noticed

Bitches don't know about the IW-80 Socom 2

Spas-12 w/ Slug rounds in BF3 was hysterical. It was a fucking death cannon 1hit kill from even close medium range.

Rest in fucking peace, slug rounds.

>Dark times
Looks like someone was hiding behind the walls I blew up

My usual go-to was AK+FMJ w/ SP. 2-shot at close range plus wallbangs. On maps where you didn't need to be constantly running, RPD+FMJ w/ SP for the same thing at all ranges. Otherwise FAL + silencer and holo.

grenade launcher in ghost recon advance warfighter was absurd

>M16
>literrly the worst AR in Cod 4, for anyone with any actual skill.

please pleb, next you are going to tell me the MP5 was better than the AK-74U/P90.

spas-12+grip an commando

jesus christ that range

lol no

its ttk is beat out by even the m16a3 at point blank range let alone the aek

its niche wasn't high damage nor mag size (because 40rd mags wasn't exactly large when you're doing 20dmg per bullet up to 10m). its niche was being a hipfire machine since its hipfire was almost the same as its ads accuracy

if you wanted a fast-killing pdw, the m5k was your go-to gun. but even then pdws were never very good - there's a reason why comp teams ran almost all m16a3/aek/m4a1 with a smattering of the an94

ACR's damage was pitiful without Stopping Power, senpai. You could use a silenced UMP with Marathon, Cold Blooded, Ninja, and still kill people in 3-4 shots.

>everyone bitches about the range of akimbo 1887 shotguns
>play with them all day dropping nukes and shit
>they get nerfed
>go back to using SoH pro Danger close Pro Steady Aim pro on the TAR-21 with a tube
>still dropping nukes and shit
>one day try the SPAS out
>it has literally the same effective range as pre nerf 1887s with more damage per pellet and fires faster than a single 1887
>nobody uses it
>start dropping nukes with it
>game dies
>still hasn't been nerfed
>mfw

Also the M2 carl gustav which wasn't actually overpowered but shitties complained about it and got it nerfed anyway.

They were in MW3

you could kill anybody with a single burst how was it not good

DESU I dont really remember the subs from mw

*snipes u*

Famas+stopping power

literally one burst with 0 recoil

>UMP
>4 shots
It was better than that. UMP was 3 at all ranges and 2-3 with stopping power. That was arguably it's best attribute.

becuese if you kept your sight on the enemy you could kill everyone in 3 shots rouighly in Cod 4. the M16 just meant you didn't have to aim the other 3.

the M16 was only decent on consoles with thier controllers, on PC, almost no one uses the M16, everyone uses either the M40A3, with Acog, or the AKs.

the AK's(47/74U) are the best guns in the game. it isn't even a Fucking contest. and that's becuese the AK's themselves don't have actual Recoil, they look like they do visially. but your sight will always return back to where you fired it. meaning that all you have to do is hold down the trigger and you win every gun fight with an AK.

Okay thats fair
I was playing on 360 at the time

m16 and mp5 in cod 4
mp40 in WaW
ump in mw2
galil and famas in black ops
m16 in bf3
aek971 in bf4
reserve shooter in tf2
pre-patch r8 revolver in csgo

The UMP, SPAS, and akimbo glocks were the true holy triumvirate of overpowered shit in that game. This is coming from someone who used them extensively. 1887s only got nerfed because it caught on like a wildfire even more the others did.

i had started a break from CS for about a year right when this first came out

how bad was it in it's hey day? like CZ bad? completely changed the meta?

>mp40 in WaW
Nothing was overpowered in WaW

this shit was amazing.

it instagibbed, turned cs:go into cowboy shootout the videogame and was only $800

the FG42, scoped garand, mp40 and PPSH were all borderline tbf

Great accuracy and AWP-like damage at long range anywhere except legs(?)

youtube.com/watch?v=htwrf7QxOYA

>m16 and mp5 in cod 4
>MP5 in Cod 4
>MP5
>Cod 4

TOP FUCKING KEKURUUU

the MP5 wasn't even in the top 5 best guns. the thing was a beginner SMG.

mini awp 2.0

>scoped garand
You're high. That was the worst sniper rifle outside of hardcore.
>mp40
It was really good at close ranges but a G43/M1 carbine player with ADHD fingers would rape you outside of it.
>PPSH
It had really low damage per bullet to compensate for its strengths.

I don't remember the FG42 as well but it was at least decent.

the video you posted you can do that shit with a deag every now and then.

this tho.... youtube.com/watch?v=TJERivIGA4A

what the actual fuck does go through the minds of the CSGO dev team? every new pistol they introduced since launch has been balanced like shit

the CZ when it first came out, broke the meta entirely even at the highest levels. i remember seeing get right clutch a round out with a 4 piece using only that gun on train.

the revolver looks like it was just farcical when it launched going by these vids

and the tec9 is still the best pistol in the game by miles. at anything besides the extreme ranges on dust 2 or train it just rapes

CS:GO AK-47/Desert Eagle/AWP

This shit was really bad

it was by far the best smg in the game. the m40 was the best sniper. why does it matter if its the gun you start with?

i assumed we were talking about hardcore all along

do people actually play the bullet sponge mode? i havent ever tried it since i discovered hardcore search in MW1

usas in soldier of fortune 2

>used to use Skorpion with acog in Cod 4
>would shit on niggas relentlessly with zero effort
i'm honestly shocked how broken it was

>MP-40 was the best SMG, automatic rifle, semi-automatic rifle and sniper rifle in the game
I loved abusing it

>i assumed we were talking about hardcore all along
That makes a little more sense. Also,

>stopping power era cawadooty
>bullet sponge

it wasn't both the 74U/P90 were leaps and bounds better than it.

it isn't even a Fucking contest.

the 74U, did more damage and fired at the same ROF

The P90 did less damage but fired much faster than it, with almost no recoil.

it was better than the Scorp/Uzi yes, but was inferior to both the P90/74u

>stopping power

exactly. in hardcore you could afford not to have it on, and the meta expanded as a result. again, i assume when talking about CoD that hardcore is the standard game mode

actually, what do the pros of CoD play it on? i never got into the pro CoD scene

prove it...

>AEK
>not the ACEs

shaytastic.com/index.php?action=ezportal;sa=page;p=3/#misc

all the stats are ripped directly from the PC version meaning these are all well known.
go look at any detailed Cod 4 stats. if you are so retarded you can't see that. for instace. I was actually wrong the 74U, does the same damage as the Mp5, but has lower Recoil. and any recoil the 74U does have, it recovers from it faster.

the 74U, is statistically, and actually superior to the MP5 in every way. this isn't debatable, the Fucking in game stats of the weapons prove this.

why do you think the MP5 was never used in Promod?

>in hardcore you could afford not to have it on, and the meta expanded as a result
That's true. Though I wouldn't call it the standard game mode.

I don't know about any WaW pros.

>Tfw health pools are still the size of a puddle in CoD now days

Really is my only complaint.

74U and MP5 have the damage, range and RoF. The only difference is the recoil pattern, 74U having more vertical recoil and MP5 having more side to side recoil.

>being this mad about arbitrary gun stats in a ten year old game

74U doesn't actually have more vertical Recoil.
Left/Up/Right/Down
MP5:70/70/80/30
74U:65/65/65/20

>Being this mad about being proven wrong.

Nice try user. it's okay we won't hold it against.

>IW-80 = Insta-death
>M203 = Noobtube
>M16A2 = No recoil when using strafe controller layout

>most op guns in FPS thread
>first dozen posts are modern Cawadoody and modern BF

Jesus christ man.

Did anyone else here even play this dinky little game?

"we"
cringe

>I loved running f200 with IR + deagle with lightweight
>
>It was with stopping power
>
>Yeah. Man I loved sniping with slug rounds in bc2
Noobs

Pre nerf FAMAS and MASS were the true OP weapons

I have over 3500 kills with the M26 MASS because of that 1 hit KO glitch

You could kill snipers 400m+ away with that broken pos

>all these faggots whining about the UMP
>these pre-nerf

fucking youngins don't even remember this huh

I that the USAS12? That thing was permabanned in Soldier Of Fortune 2

>New CoDs dont even fucking balance anymore
>Bo3 alone has a dozen gimmick weapons that one shot you like Crossbows and Laser shotties

'sup

The Shadowclaw is fucking amazing in Black Ops 3, it's funny to hear people rage about it on their mics when I kill them with it.

>halo 3 version

That's not even the best OP akimbo'd weapon in the franchise.

With Steady Aim you were given a laser with zero recoil and almost zero spread.

Sniper maps in SoF2 was hilarious.
leaning was fun but hitboxes were terrible

This puts a whole new name to P2W.

>1 HIT KO at close range
>Can shot 18 shells in 2 seconds
>Can kill zombies faster than other weapons in QR

I remember having fun with MW3 but I can't remember why when this fucking monstrosity was the only thing memorable about it.

>make an assault rifle
>call it an SMG

Wasn't OP, just retards crying.
And it was really effective against retards.

>RPG
>Frag x3
>Sonic Boom
>Martyrdom

>tfw pro version of that final stand perk in the first Black Ops
>everyone hated the perk so much that 9/10 times your teammates would just sit and watch you bleed out instead of reviving you

is there any ww2 game where this gun is a balanced weapon

Free points

WaW

The ACEs aren't OP, they're just easy mode Jew guns.
I play on console and love DMRs. Most people try to play too aggressively with them or try to spam fire them and complain they're too inaccurate or have too much recoil. They're great if you position yourself correctly and time your shots.

This gun was actually quite balanced, it's just 2-3 babies are so fucking retarded they couldn't graduated from it.

We have a winner.

>

you guys obviously didnt play halo 4
1 shot to any part of the body

>>
It had garbage damage in exchange for being accurate and having barely any recoil. What the fuck are you implying?

>169 post not golden gun

everyone here should kill themself or leave this board

I remember playing golden aye online and killuing tons of people with that gun

golden eye wii had online multiplayer

The entire engineer class at the launch of BF:Vietnam, m60 and LAW. They patched it pretty quickly though.

The Golden Gun is exactly as powerful as it's supposed to be.

This. Silencer made it the most perfect weapon in the game

If you really want an op explosive you'd put the beggars bazooka instead.

This beast would wreck anything in WaW

yep, too bad they turned the servers off. otherwise i would still play it now and then. fucking bazooka whores. mp40 was kinda nooby too

ayy, someone else did play this. I'm miss suicide bombing with grenades.

were you Village Idiot?

I don't remember my username

mp5/m16 were used exclusively by the best console players and were by far the best weapons on console

promod altered weapon stats and removed sniper sway so it's irrelevant

Wait, that sounds like something I'd name myself though. Was this some message board bigshot or some fag you kept running into ingame?

some fag i ran into all the time on village ctf. he would run around team killing, kamikazeing people with grenades, killing the flag carrier and take the flag all the way back to the enemy team and doing other stupid bullshit.

Oh god I'm so sorry, that sounds exactly like something I'd do whenever I got really bored in that game. That really might have been me.

This shit was wild west style.

so how are you supposed to be killing people with 2 hit MP40 shots if you have to take juggernaut

i made fun of people who were this stupid until it happened to me

It was definitely not OP, but it was also fun getting kills with the underslung smoke launcher in BC2. The hitbox on rifle-grenades were super fucked and if you shot them at a guy, it was basically a coin toss whether it killed them or not. For some reason, and I really don't know why, it made people super pissed off, honestly i never have seen people rage in online games like they did from getting killed by wonky smoke grenades in BC2.

Ok then what are some OP guns Post patch?

I honestly can't remember a single OP gun in that game that wasn't akimbo FMGs

steady aim akimbo rafficas were better than akimbo glocks, they were the low key OP weapon

>explosive rounds on metro

>tfw locking down hallways with an LMG mounted on a bipod and an ammo pack right next to me

I remember those. Those were fucking powerful too.

i miss 7x scopes on lmgs and the an-94, why did battlefield 4 ruin the fun

at least you can put 4x and inrv on pdws

>Attacking the defenders on Metro when they've established a firing line of MG's in the lobby area

Don't forget the claymores set up on the stairs :^)

>Tfw I played cod4 so much the fear of martydom is so ingrained in my brain that I still instinctively avoid fresh dead bodies in any FPS

>playing Halo 4

and that's a power weapon anyways

CSGO became Cowboy Strike for a day.

you faggots don't know overpowered.

Try rifles that have explosive force rivaling two 1000kg bombs.

You guys are forgetting about the akimbo 1887s and glocks pre-patch

Glocks got patched?

it was like akimbo M16

gonna be a real oldfag here and say the battlefield vietnam m60 on release.

day 1 Ambassador: hitboxes were beyond fucked up, headshots came easier than bodyshots, could shoot sentries through walls and all kinds of wacky shit

pre-patch Tomislav: minigun with 90% faster windup time for 10% less damage, easiest tradeoff to make ever. this gun got destroyed by nerfs though

pre-patch Cow Mangler: rocket launcher with an extra shot, and damage was "bugged" so it was actually even higher than the vanilla launcher. clear case of valve intentionally making a gun OP just for some sales before patching it.

RIP pre-patch BBB

Jetbombs in BF2 could easily net you 80 kills in one life and they never got patched.

>BF2
>patch
Could you say that in English?

sticky launcher pre patch, put down all 8 and launch with them: you would so fast that you could travel across maps in a single frame. shit was amazing.

myth

jesus, that thing before the let you blow up the stickies by shooting them was ridiculous.

It seems like games with overpowered guns are more popular

Are there any games where guns are deadly? most game i see it takes 3-4 shots to kill someone.

I wanna see a game where all guns kill in 1-2 shots.

Borderlands 2's Bee Shield. Anyone remember this monster of a shield which amplifies a large amount of damage to your guns. This bastard was patched a few times. The pre-patched version with the Conference Call will destroy a raid boss within seconds.

>I wanna see a game where all guns kill in 1-2 shots.
Well there's the hardcore modes in CoD and BF but can't really think of anything else that's multiplayer where people die in 1 or 2 shots.

The fuckin KSG from black ops 2. For a good reactions player it was stulid op on most maps gun fight areas

well, Insurgency is kinda like that, everyone dies rapidly

>For a good reactions player it was stulid op on most maps gun fight areas
But it required the game's shit hit detection to not be a piece of shit 80% of the time.

Insurgency
Red Orchestra/Rising storm
Verdun I think but I haven't played it.
Arma

You only play on console I'm assuming.

I play on PC and console but my PC is too shit to run games like Insurgency and Red Orchestra so I have no idea how they play.

user, post speccy and how poor are you.
A PC able to run those games is $400 tops.

On 360 or ps3 Ive rarely had problems woth hit detections.

Bulldog bf4. Anything that shoots fast really baka nice balance ea

I play Insurgency on a 660ti

It's an old desktop that a family friend gave me because they didn't want it anymore. I just now got a job after being NEET for 2 years and it's gonna take me a a few months to save up for a new PC when my current job only pays like $280/week.

Mah nigga.

You could put a scope on it and literally counter snipe with it. I made so many people angry.

It was pump action heaven. Only reason why i still play it.

was it ever one-shot? hot to the body does damage in the high-90's

haymaker in blops 3
before the nerfs

>all these fucking kiddies that think MW was the start of online shooters

E-Liter 3k in splatoon.
For those who haven't played, it's the longest ranged sniper in the game. If you have someone that can aim on your team or the other team and they've got this gun they've basically locked down half the map. Not to mention there's two versions, one with a scope that shoots slightly further and has a powerup that makes you invincible and lets you kill anyone nearby by jumping, or another with the most spammable sub weapon in the game that can kill in two hits with a few damage-ups, and comes with echolocator, which lets you track the entire enemy team, it's basically a sniper with no weaknesses if played correctly. It's a really fucking dumb weapon.

>Brecci right now with stock, rapid fire and laser/extended barrel

Hello team of enemies grouped up on B flag who are about to disappear

Your PC is not that bad, just trow a 75W Videocard.

i loved that fucking gun, absolute zero recoil, good damage, good rpm, cool looking, i just don't know why not more games include that gun

also mpx is my new fav gun, probably best smg irl ever made

youtube.com/watch?v=UtDJSUxzqg8

Eh, that pattern is arguably a tiny bit better for the MP5 since you know to pull it slightly to the left, while the AKS74U is completely random left/right.

>there isn't anything more beautiful
>than user teaching normalfags how guns work irl

game is dead since 2013 so yeah, EA will shut down servers in 2-4 years like they did with bf2/bf2142

Y1 gave some delicious tears
>Tfw never got vex at launch
>Tfw never got suros regime during AR meta

nerf of instant detonation, was one of the reasons i quit, besides killed trading and inflated key/metal prices (i remember 2.33ref per key ratio :( rip tf2 trading), spamming those sticks was only solid way to kill scout now scout will just dominate you 90% of the time, if
you don't hit him with primary or melee

>granade spam
>rushing fags with c4
>medics reviving people unlimited times
>gaymores everywhere
>usas explosive spam
>LMG op suppressing fire

nice balance EA, at least BF4 fixed all that shit

>now scout will just dominate you 90% of the time
Whats the problem

I'm getting the impression that you're just bad at games.

>only pays like $280/week
fuck off mate i'd dream about job like that i'd be lucky if i could find a job paying more than $350-400 per month.
And yet i have much better rig than you (gtx 1060 +i5 2500k +256gb ssd + 3tb/1tb drive), you should work about your saving.

>you should work about your saving.
I try but when you don't have time to eat before work you're stuck spending around $6/night on food from breakroom vending machines and shit

Had a secret lock on feature if you turned the flash light on when you aimed near an enemy. They patched it out. It was still strong as fuck after the nerf.

I still remember when you could get ATGMs on BTR-90S lmao

This gun broke the game if you weren't an SMG spazcase and actually aimed. Slap on a red dot and it might as well have been an aimbot.

Akimbo 1887s with steady aim

I remember delta force 2 as well, was too young to be any good online though.

Steady aim and marathon you mean. Unlimited running while shooting your dual death lasers.

>Needing anything other than ex. Mags and rap fire on the brecci.

Literally games end up 32 - 3 with proper perk set up

>lol, time for Russian map

Honorable mention goes to the nugget with the easiest sights to use in the entire game that you would have to be a retard to miss with.

>tfw mowing down an entire team with one continuous spray in WaW ground war
Was a vidya papashaw ever not a complete death machine?

>mw2
>needing guns
>not using infinite sprint/longer range knife/pistol knife quick stab/care package marker stabbing people at 60 mph

UT99 sniper rifle

>UMP silenced
>44 magnum tac knife
>Marathon
>Cold blooded
>Commando
It was fucking amazing. Especially the ARfags' endless whining.

uhm thats rainbow six siege...

It was OSK to the stomach and head. Everything else did like 90 damage. It was supposed to be as strong as an AWP, but, yet again, they fucked up with armor pen values, and yet again, the weapon was better off for it.

Ahem

>not the mp40 with extended mags

>play cod4 on pc
>servers would ban martydom and last stand
>shitters would join and rage when they get auto kicked
>go on now
>every server is like 50+ people on the smallest maps with the only rules being against shit talking

war has changed

I forget what these things do but I remember them being about as annoying as a pack of mosquitoes

It's cod 1 m8
I think.

Sorry in that case, couldn't tell from the picture

>It was so good it had to be nerfed twice

What was so good about the m60? I never noticed it.

This was the worst part of BC2 to me for a while
Shit was everywhere and it was so obviously better than everything else in that class that picking another weapon felt like gimping yourself

On the opposite end of the spectrum, the Mini Uzi in Black Ops is the most useless weapon ever put in in a multiplayer setting.
It was literally, LITERALLY outclassed by everything else. Terrible iron sights, terrible recoil, terrible damage. I don't understand why they even bothered to put it in multi. I know joke weapons are a fairly common thing but this time it went too far on a weapons that had no real reason to be so goddamn bad.

Underrated post. Basically any other gun was useless

The UZI in Black Ops wasn't a Mini UZI.

MW2 F2000 too.

Absolute powerhouse all-around from what I remember.

Then again, in BC2 every class was kind of overpowering in their own way.

this thing is better

>tfw liked the UZI and F2000
The UZI was actually usable if you slapped a red dot sight on it

Glad I was a CG engiefag. Stayed good at it's best strength to the end. I think recon was the only class that wasn't that powerful and really needed the player to know what he was doing.

This thing had some weak ass damage IIRC.

Anyone else love using this thing in MW2?
It wasn't the greatest but it was pretty effective even with a silencer on, not to mention this mars scope was pretty neat looking.

They were mentioned for spotting iirc. Prepatch they were able to splatter people. I have hundreds of kills with the MAV.

Every gun MW2 at least was decent enough to be usable, it's just that they look god awful when compared to unholy overpowered arsenal of that game.

I remember the MP7 being BO's ak-74u replacement.

>tfw dual wielding uzis with holographic sights and silencers
It was stupid as fuck but it was worth it for the reactions from people

The other team didn't have to use juggernaut. If they were smart they did.

Tomislav's nerfing was a tragedy, it's such a cool looking gun too.

the original call of duty and uo

>tfw using akimbo P90 spam as primary and akimbo G18 spam as secondary all in one class

Hell has a special reservation for me

same

Double Tap, Steady Aim, and Bandoleer
Good times.

Either you did this or you were doing the GunZ equivalent of ironic shitposting, for better or for worse.

mw3 in one pic

I forgot all about those ridiculous fucking things...god they were OP

>Never learned how to kstyle
>Just took dual magnums and got really good at shooting the feet
Turns out, it was a lot more difficult to do than to just make a macro
It's a shame gunz2 doesn't have kstyle tho

GunZ 2 just made everything 'stylish.' Turns out, when you try to turn a fighting style based around of abusing a poorly made game into something legitimate, it kind of loses its air of coolness. All the maneuvers in GunZ 2 felt forced instead of 'just the way things are' like they were in GunZ.

Also revolvers only shined with headshots because they did more HP damage than AP damage, which could result in gibbing people while they still had half of their armor up.

acr in mw3 is completely unmatched by any gun out there. that gun with focus is literally unstoppable. i didn't use any other gun besides that one.

slug sniping in bad company was amazing...not quite attack helicopter amazing but close...also if you had a bro to blinky tag shit to hit with rockets oh lord

Tribes ascend plasma gun

M2 flame thrower in waw
fuck that

Model 1887s akimbo was a major saltmaker in mw2.

Was just about to post this.
Fucking dual Model 1887s before it got nerfd you could practically snipe with them.

A weapon so strong and so famous that it was used in the game's marketing for the latest expansion.

Trivialized pretty much all the content in the game to the point where people would not play with you if you didn't have it.

>the GunZ equivalent of ironic shitposting
but that was the only appeal of GunZ to begin with

>implying the little uav isn't the most fun weapon in bad company

waw's flamethrowers kind of sucked. But they were fucking fun

>mfw the day I learned that pressing v hide the chatbox
I could hear the PLIK PLIK PLIK of the chat exploding due to people losing their shit from my grenade and LMG shenanigans, it was great.

Just
>BRTBRTBRTBRTBRTBRTBRT
>KILLER
>PLIK
>...
>PLIK
>PLIK PLIK PLIK
>Votekick Started: user - 1/7

The pyro class' flamethrower in BO3
>tfw clearing out entire objectives in a matter of seconds with it and getting massive amounts of points towards my streaks by doing so

>300+ posts
>tons of mw2fags
>no one posted the true king
This with a throwing knife was the #1 bane of retards in that game.

I pretty much only used riot shield+stuns+throwing knife is mw2

It brought a level of entertainment I cannot recreate

>Riot Shield
>Fast Hands
>Throwing Knife or C4
>Scavenger
I'm here to stop the fun.

>those fags who got donked while trying to stab your back
>that poor guy with a digital acr w/ heartbabby monitor that gave you free +50's while you leisurely lined up your throwing knife

I had a friend who'd constantly use the same setup too and had a blast dominating the scoreboard as the pair of gunless dickwads.

C4 and satchel charges were based in all the cod's yet it wasn't as popular as you'd think they should be

>started playing around house of wolves
>get gjally as my first exotic out of the queen's chest
>get carried through raids/nightfalls whenever i wanted to

Pre-nerf Black Hammer was just stupid too..

I had 1700 legit kills with this thing. Shooting it at the middle domination point in Ground War at the start was a good way to almost guarantee 2-3 kills. Multiple 5+ shots as well.

>Shooting it at the middle domination point in Ground War at the start was a good way to almost guarantee 2-3 kills
Are you me?

Yes. Our only regret is not getting the last title for 1000 multikills or whatever ridiculous number it was.

Planetside 1 pre patch Lasher.

An anti personnel cannon that also melted vehicles. It was so broken that people were deserting and joining Vanu because they were tired of losing.

>tfw ever since WaW I've been basically only using the melee
>they just kept making it easier and easier to only knife

Starting with Black Ops I literally never fired a shot. Wish I knew the workaround in MW2 so I could've done the same to get the pistol knife without shooting.

>tfw when activating enemy mines to blow up vehicles with the MAV

I used it post patch with a high powered scope and slugs to snipe from towers. Lots of mail for doing that

How come games used to be fun when everything was OP and now everything's equally shit and boring

Casuals. Learning nuances is a lost art. Now if it isn't able to be picked up in

Because being overpowered is fun.
I used to shit on MW2 for having so much overpowered shit and being MLG noscoper bait, but now I realized it was the true hero of the series all along.

Yeah this to be quite honest, it was fucking out of control for months