ITT: Best Deals you ever got on Steam

ITT: Best Deals you ever got on Steam

kek
did it genuinely pay that amount into your wallet?

tfw get paid $15 to play Borderlands 2 and still feel ripped off

that time we had a thread on all sonic games for 7.49 and like five people grabbed it

enjoying robotnik's mean bean machine

>94$ of DLC
>Game isn't even included
>"Best Deals"

I bought 20 copies of Dark Souls 1 for $10

>having autism

>The Sims 3 -
>The Sims 3 -
>The Sims 3:
>The Sims 3:
>The Sims 3
>The Sims 3™
>The Sims:

This is not okay

>The Sims 3:
>The Sims 3:
>The Sims 3:
>The Sims™ 3
>The Sims™ 3
>The Sims 3:

???

???

..... tit's or gtfo.

I think it was 2 summer sales ago the complete Tomb Raider series was on sale for like 99% off due to a fuck up for an hour

good times

I only ever got bad deals on Steam.

Either it was a game I didn't bother to play because I had to run it through Steam, or it was a bunch of those at a price that just made them seem worthless rather than make me feel like I got a great offer.

She looks like someone who just CANNOT back up that dress and that attitude in bed.

the purchase button disappears when the price is zero/negative

A handy fail-safe.

I once got the entire Train Simulator collection for 50% off which is like a $1000 value!

I got Super Meat Boy for 75 cents on a Christmas sale. Pretty good deal all things considered.

I bought the THQ pack years ago for like 60 bucks. It had every game they had published up to that game including like 3-4 that were brand new at the time.

...so you paid $500 for train simulation?

I got Bioshock 1 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown for free when I pre-ordered Bioshock Infinite.

More than that, but it's honestly worth it. Like there are so many trains to have fun in that I honestly would take a year to play through all the dlcs so I think it was worth.

The glitched deal that had a bunch of Sonic games including Generations and Racing Transformed for like 7 dollars.

Yeah i dont believe you

Really, try to pirate the base game. It's really fun. Like have you ever enjoyed those comfy euro truck sims? It's just like that but with a train.

there are people who paid more then seven dollars for Tomb Raider (2013)

>Like have you ever enjoyed those comfy euro truck sims?

you don't have to believe some user on Cred Forums but:

>real model trains
>real tracks
>all the trimmings and setup
tens of thousands of dollars to get it right, especially if you are avid collector of older model trains.

Instead the idea is only to spend about 1 grand and have as many trains to ride around in.

Obviously not everyone will do this, probably train collectors who don't have the space needed at their house or don't have the money needed to invest in physical sets.

honestly give it a try m8, the graphics are pretty good too and you can reshade it.

I wish I had enough space to make a gigantic model train city, like a real life version of Transport Tycoon.

OP was being sarcastic and you didn't seem to pick up on that. Not being able to understand social cues is a hallmark sign of autism.
I'm not that user, and I'm not saying you have autism. I'm just telling you why he said what he did.

Valve complete pack for free with Portal 2 ARG for getting the potatoes or something.
Too bad I already had a bunch of the games
Also got an extra copy of Episode 1 because they screwed up the distribution initially

Frogposter is right euro truck simulator is unironically a really good game

I thought it was gay too. now I have a steering wheel for trucking

what is wrong with you people

>what is Poe's Law

speaking of euro truck is there gonna be a 2017 edition?

All those fucking dlc, EA what a cancer

You could have so much fun with a tiny New York City. That would be the worlds coolest pen and paper RPG board.

Dark Souls 3 for less than a dollar.

Have you ever *tried* a Krabby Patty, Squidward?

Just try one bite.

lol you're one of those retards who only buys from the steam store and ignores better deals elswhere.