Hey, Cred Forums, I just got the turtle beach x12 and been loving it but was wondering Cred Forums's opinion on it

Hey, Cred Forums, I just got the turtle beach x12 and been loving it but was wondering Cred Forums's opinion on it.

>headphones with built in mic

Lol you got taken advantage of.

Started breaking after a year or so. You should've bought some nice headphones plus a seperate mic instead.

I got em, you can put the volume up max and use them as speakers.

I like em, mic quality isn't bad either.

HA HA HA!!!! LITERALLY!!!!

You just got 5 year old entry level wired headphones specifically designed to work on the xbox 360?
You can't imagine Cred Forums's overall opinion already?

>headsets
trash

i have those and the mic stopped working after 6 months and then a few weeks later the headset fell on the floor and the right ear broke off

you fucked up when you got a headset

get headphones and a mic, far better quality in both departments, less flashy marketing shit to bump up the price, and if one breaks or you wanna improve it, you dont have to get rid of the other

rolling with sennheiser hd598's and an antlion modmic

Lasted less time then my current chink shit. Broke after less then a year.

I actually own these.
But I didn't give a shit and just bought them because I needed some and they were available.

They've lasted me about 4 years.

You probably could have gotten a better bang for your buck if you dug around & did some research.

It's an alright headset. They lasted me about a year and then one day the left speaker just stopped working. Decided to contact their customer service to see if i could get it replaced. They did it even after being out of warranty. Don't listen to these faggots and just see how you like them after a week of playing games with them. You can probably get a refund

Had it twice and it's a shit.
Got second one free from warrenty.
Started to malfunction way too fast.

But maybe I was unlucky since I currently own a razer headset which is lasting 5 years already.

have had mine for 4 years, work perfect to this day, i love them.

have to be over 18 to post here op

Yours broke after about a year too?
I thought that was a rare type thing, shame too they're alright headphones.

How good is that headset? Is it comfy for hours at a time?

I have the same sennheiser and yes they are comfy for hours. What I did was I got a mannequin head and when I'm not using the headphones, I just sat them on the mannequin, that way they can be a little worn.

well here's the thing, i got a feakishly large head and most headphones are uncomfortable as hell for me. usually use speakers

i will say it's very comfortable, the one real issue i have with it is that the ear pads are velour instead of memory foam or some more comfortable material. but that might just be personal preference

other than that you can't ask for more

Ill fucken kill u in cod
Add me on xbox if u arent scared

>buying a headset and not a decent pair of headphones and separate mic

Somebody fell hard for this meme.