Would you want it?

Would you want it?

No.

No analog triggers = broken game

Yes. Love the feel of that game.

That game was pretty as fuck, so yes. I probably won't 100% it though, finding the blue coins was a living nightmare.

First thing I wanted when they announced the Wii U. This game is so fucking beautiful. Imagine it in HD with updated graphics.

Yes, but I would prefer a new game.

Only if it had extra shit in it. Maybe a lil Weegee action.

It's the best 3d mario game, so yes.

Only if it gets some kind of Zelda HD treatment where they cut down on the tedious bits and throw in some extras.

This is actually correct.

But you can connect GC controllers to the Wii U, tho. Although I don't know if the triggers count as analog connected to the Wii U... Don't remember if Supre Smesh had the same dodge/block thing as melee

Yea, if they fix some stuff, like how in order to get that one star you had to do nothing but wait for like 10 minutes for the boat to come around, and ride the boat to get to that pipe with Yoshi. Oh, and that Pachinko level.
And first post best post. I guess they could use R for use of FLUDD while running, and ZR for full blast.

If they fixed the blue coins and added more end game challenges like Mario Galaxy I would totally buy it.

if they take out the pachinko level, sure

But let's drop cheap bloom, mkay.

3DS or NX, yes. Wii U, no.

>remake faggotry

Sunshine aged very well, there's no need to remake it.

If you want a remake, just fucking play the original game instead. Hell, if you want higher quality, then emulate it.

I'd rather have them make Sunshine 2 than shell out another $60 remake.

>Sunshine 2 over remake

Pretty much this. Same with other GameCube titles.

>Kirby Air Ride 2
>new Starfox game with improved SFAssault's mechanics

bingo

I'd buy it but a sequel would be prefered.

It would depend on what they changed from the original.

Toss in 30 more shines and find a workaround to and I'd be pretty excited.
But I'd vastly prefer a new game.

No, thats the worst 3D Mario

IF they made new levels to compliment the great movement mechanics, maybe. But at that point it should just be a new game.

No, fuck remasters. I can already play SMS on my trusty Gamecube. I want my Super Mario Sunshine 2 and now.

This

u wot

The gamceube controller only had 2 shoulder buitons. the wiiu has 4. just have the extra two emulate a half press

The bloom from the zeldas was there since the originals. What are you talking about?

not sure if gamecube controllers would work or not, but if they did then you could just use those. If not then any kind of sunshine would be impossible

>Sunshine aged very well
I just finished replaying it, it really hasn't.

There's no such thing as a half press.

Is sunshine on virtual console?

Oh god, don't start that again.
But that isn't a bad idea

Still better than WW/TP HD

Also this:

Fucking this. All these dumbfucks actually think the game would be unplayable without a gamecube controller

it was never good

I would love it but it's like what this user said

I would settle for a full HD remake of 64 perhaps.

nobody wants it on that garbage console though.

super mario sunshine Mario controlled like a dream. i dont think ive ever died in that game due to slippery or bad controls

I'd prefer it'd be on the 3DS, considering I actually own one of those. But then again, if it came to the Wii U then Nintendo would have finally released 1 (one) worthwhile game for the console.

you mean zero (0).

no I don't (you) fucking faggot

No. I'd much rather Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles HD or F-Zero UX.