twitter.com/AnonBabble

SUPREME DARKNESS

I like trains.

>BBS is coming up on 7 years old
>DDD is coming up on 5 years old
>1.5 is 3 years old
>2.5 is 2 years old

>BBS is coming up on 7 years old
I remember TAV getting fucked over like it was yesterday.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY YOU DONT HEAR ME SAY

tell me what's this

PLEEEEEEEASE OH BABY

lana rain

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2058992

COME GUARDIAN SUBMIT COME OPEN YOUT HEART TO DARKNESS COME GUARDIAN COME GUARDIAN COME G...
Fight over
Im actually playing the final mix of this right now

KINGDOM HEARTS IS LIGHT

One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Dont do this

Uncanny.

>DDD is comping up on 5 years old
Holy shit.

>hurrts
>durrkness

Wash much darkness wash away the Cred Forums and know we gotta pic related boys to men

THERE'S NO WAY UR TAKING KAIRI'S HURRT

youtube.com/watch?v=lPn-nAT3RCM

Fuck you, this shouldn't have made me laugh.

I just found out that you can use adamantite ores in any keyblade regardless of what challenge they belonged to.
I thought I could only use adamantite ores that I won from the starlight quests in the Starlight Keyblade, now I have a +24 starlight and the rest is fucking trash.
I must have used other ores in my starlight by mistake too or something.
Why is my autism so strong?

Nigga you dumb.

Roxas!

>all those wasted mythrils
Ha!

Wait, so isn't it an endless cycle? The legend says the door to light was overtaken by darkness but it still sleeps there. So inside the darkness is the door to the light, but you have to be in the realm of darkness to open it, but stepping through it brings you back to the realm of light, whereupon you can open the door to darkness. So it just loops back into itself?

No?

Then why does opening the door to darkness kill Ansem?

Because the light of KH was shining deep from behind the Door. And because the first game doesn't quite align with later games.

BECAUSE KINGDOM HEARTS IS LIGHT

This shit was and still is cringey and stupid as fuck.

Ok

but it's funny.

So what IS kingdom hearts?

What a terrifying stand, his 「Cum Guardian」

There have technically been multiple ones in the series. But at the base it's supposed to be the heart of all worlds. We're supposed to find out FUR REALZ THIS TIME GUIZ in KH3.

its basically the biggest source of energy, its both light and darkness in perfect harmony and the place where all hearts come from

So then how did Sora and Riku find their way out of the realm of darkness at the end of part 2?

power of friendship

Technically it was "hope".
>The Door of Darkness and the Door of Light

>The door leading to Kingdom Hearts is also the Door of Darkness connected to the Realm of Darkness. Only those shrouded in darkness may pass through the Door of Darkness, and to seal this door, a Keyblade from the Realm of Light and a Keyblade from the Realm of Darkness are both necessary. One must be in the Dark Realm and the other in the Light Realm in order to combine their powers and lock the door from both sides.
>The counterpart for the Door of Darkness is the Door of Light. This door is how someone belonging in the Realm of Light who is lost in the Realm of Darkness may return to the Realm of Light and it will appear as if it were inside a person’s heart.

>King Mickey uses the Keyblade he obtained in the Realm of Darkness to work with Sora in the Realm of Light to seal the Door of Darkness.

>When Sora and Riku were lost in the Realm of Darkness, they found hope in a letter they received from Kairi and were then able to find the Door of Light.