Nah Pat I totally didn't load my team with ringers you just salty as fuck

>nah Pat I totally didn't load my team with ringers you just salty as fuck
>oh but here's Skullgod a literally professional Genji that commonly plays with one of the most recognizable pro Overwatch players
>lol lol pat u ded maximum salt
Can Woolie get any shiftier?

Is he now officially worse than Liam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvphxNq51XU
youtu.be/_04xkzmmn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_04xkzmmn2
youtube.com/watch?v=_04xkzmmn2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1my1lri6Kkc
youtube.com/watch?v=1U0PbbyqTvg
youtu.be/RksMkmCELRg
youtube.com/watch?v=13bjm3DJqgg&index=39&list=PL57hJfweW_2tfzwu20AirdgPTjBgHadqd
youtube.com/watch?v=j0WfcUvVCM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody can be worse than Liam

YOU DIDNT WIN

Matt already is

But I don't think any of them have pulled off anything this low in recent memory.

Yeah, Pat cheats like crazy, but only in single player games. He cheats for good, not evil!

>all these years
>expecting woolie to not practice and stack the deck in his favor as much as possible
I also guarantee the only reason he made any headway in tournaments was because he was the one organizing them
Woolie is the worst

>Matt already is

Liam, stop posting

Silly user! My little Liam couldn't possibly be shitposting on Cred Forums!

I expected Woolie to stack the deck, but having skullgod come in as a ringer and teach a regularly playing comp team strats to use against a group that mostly doesn't even play Overwatch

When I saw Pat's team had a junkrat I knew immediately their whole team was completely inexperienced, at that point seeing a coordinated team with a pro player stomp them into the dirt just made me feel bad for Pat. He probably thought this was gonna be fun.

H A M B U R G E R B A C K P A C K
H A M B U R G E R B A C K P A C K

is Skullgod actually a competitive player

I have never heard that name before this

Liam tell Wooly that he kicked the dog and needs to atone

Also that there are different hyper armors for X and Zero in Command Mission you get for beating 2 secret bosses

If you watch Seagull's stream they get matched up a lot.

I'm pretty sure they all know there's no fun to be had playing a game with Woolie at this point
>tier whore
>salty as fuck
>makes excuses all the time
>I really didn't know that as a boss character guys :^)
>I only loaded the game to see if it would record right guy :^)

>stack the deck
We all know Woolie can't play cards

Liam, tell Woolie that Cinnamon and Marino are the best and to buy all their figures from the egg machine.

I know skullgod and play melee with him
he isn't pro overwatch just ranked in the low 70s

Liam, tell wooly not to buy anything for Spider ever under any circumstances

>mfw watching their EoH playthrough with annotations everywhere to correct woolie's missinformation.

And ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY tell him not to give him a bunch of build items.

Of course, you guys are probably at part 50 by now and already loaded spider up with every fucking top-tier item using all your zenny

>he isn't pro just a master rank Genji which means top 1% of players who will by nature of the matchmaking consistently play against top 500s
>vs a team that I would place in the very low 50's that would probably drop to 40's afterwards
totally even brah

If even he realizes everything he says is going to be wrong why does he bother speaking

>Woolie corrects himself about something he said earlier
>it still isn't 100% correct but whatever he got the actual gist of it
>immediately gets another fact wrong

if 74 is pro then LMAO

>74
That's not low 70's, that's literally top 500

k

I'm really glad the command mission LP is still going, because there is something REALLY REALLY REALLY important for Woolie and Liam to know that I'm sure they are right in the part of the game where they can do this. It's important.

You can buy a costume for Marino that shows her robutt.
You two weebs better fucking buy it.

is he good at melee

who does he play

Daily reminder
>When acting as the game-player in the LP
Liam > Pat > Matt (if he loves the game) > Woolie >> Matt (if he doesn't love the game)
>As commentary on an LP
Pat >> Liam (if it's Japanese) > Matt (if only paired with Pat) > Woolie = Liam (if it's not Japanese or a 3+ person LP)
>Fightan vidya
Pat > Liam > Matt >> Woolie (the fucking salty tierwhore bitch)
>Con vids/reacting to conferences/etc.
Pat = Woolie > Liam > Matt
>In the podcasts
Pat > Woolie >> Liam >>> Matt

>so Matt, how was your week?

forgot to add ">> Matt (if with anyone besides Pat)" to the very end of second category, whoops

>You can buy a costume to show off her Robutt

sounds like I have a reason to pick up Command Mission again.

>Woolie's "STOP, JUST STOP, STOP TALKING" to Pat on last weeks podcast

>well I didn't play any video games or do anything interesting

>Let's talk about wrestling and restaurants I visited while visiting my wife's family.

MATT I DON'T CARE SHUT UP

>They got Xavier Woods on the podcast

How?

>the recent podcast where liam pointed out that matt was repeating the same shit over and over again

Jeez it sounded so awkward.

>worst friends
>playing battleborn
People actually still watch these fuckups regularly?

Which when

I don't know who this is.

They are all unbearable shit in their own ways.

If you haven't watched mystery box 29 I suggest you check it out, it's classic Matt and Pat playing a dumb bullshit game and shitting on Woolie

youtube.com/watch?v=BvphxNq51XU

In the newest one he's talking about some comic and kept repeating himself and Liam goes Yeah matt you said that 4 times already

matt genuinely seems to not like liam half the time, and vice versa. at the very least theirs seems like the only relationship in the group that's based mostly around work and less on actual friendship

which is weird as fuck, because woolie clearly loves him like a brother and he gets along fine with pat - so i've no fucking clue what could be causing those two to so often have those awkward silent moments where you can tell they're both trying to avoid saying some harsh shit about eachother they really want to say

>Matt talks about uninteresting bullshit for half an hour and no one says anything even if they're obviously disinterested
>Pat tries to talk about FUCKING VIDEO GAMES for 5 minutes and Woolie and Matt start groaning because they don't care about the said video game

They can really try harder to not show how jealous of Pat they are. That ginger motherfucker can be obnoxious at times but the channel wouldn't exist without him and they know he's the most popular so Matt and lately Woolie are extremely passive-aggressive towards him at anything.

They're friends with Brennan Williams aka Shin Woolie. Williams is friends with Woods and I imagine other wrestling people.

Liam is a young and kinda idealistic weeb who has a low tolerance for autism and a massive hard-on for games.

Matt is a jaded dude who is kinda dumb, isn't really into vidya these days, and is also his boss.

They constantly have to work together despite their clashing personalities, I'm sure that's given them plenty of time to build up some resentment alongside their friendship.

I've noticed this. I also notice that it's probably the reason that there are no true Liam and Matt playthroughs. It's always Matt, someone else, and Liam.

and Brennan did get signed to WWE's developmental brand recently.

Why do people dislike Liam? He's my favorite member
Liam > Pat > Woolie >>>>>>> Matt

Good for him. The guy sounded like a genuinely nice guy from that one podcast he was in.

>In the podcasts

I just don't get how Matt can be so terrible and manage to ruin every movie he talks about.

>oh there's a twist
>oh the twist involves this

he actually seemed upset when Xavier said his story was lasting an hour.

And I kinda got away from the channel for a bit, but why does Matt act like an authority figure on comedy now? He's either doing terrible deadpan or is just a complete fucking mean-spirited douche now.

woolie tier list
Brennan
Xavier
Rest of the BLACKOTAKUCOUNCIL
[massive power gap]
Woolie

>That podacast where Pat references Barneyfag out of nowhere
>No one else got it
Why is Pat the best?

Yeah, I figured it was inevitable once He started training with Booker T.

Too bad He will likely miss out on being a part of the New Day.

Did Pat ever continue his journey with Zeta Gundam? Him and Woolie straight up sperging over early UC's best moments was really entertaining to listen to.

Laughs:
Matt>Woolie>Pat>Liam

How does he know about Barney fag?

l i t e r a l l y w h o

>Woolie talking shit when he plays OW with that fucking monstrosity of a control layout

Matt is the second shit, but he is just stupid.

Liam actually makes me want to punch him in the face sometimes.

Because Matt is slowly realizing he is the least popular friend again. Pat was always more popular, but now Liam and Woolie's weeb tendencies and personalities have won them far more friends and besides a small group of oldtimers most viewers want to see them in every LP instead of him.

Which, combined with his clwar disinterest in vidya and settling down, has made him both bitter and in need of a new bit to re-establish himself.

Pat seems like the guy to lurk a bunch here, maybe even shitpost. It wouldn't be surprising if he's seen that faggot at least 10 or 12 times, and realized he's a meme

gully gully

Xavier Woods was a pretty decent guest.

Then Woolie kept bitching about ZZ like it's worse than Unicorn. Fuck them, ZZ at least has consequences. Unicorn fucks up everything by basically saying that Zeon was right in the end. Also Unicorn killed Puru-nee. Fuck Unicorn.

I'm pretty sure Pat left for gaf a long while ago.

Woolie got ran out of /m/ but him and Liam are the only ones that seem to come here with any regularity afaik

Wait, when did this happen?

When the FUCK did this happen?

135 I think. Can't remember the exact number, just know it was in the 30's. Think it was while they were talking about Bloodborne

Didn't Liam get run out of Cred Forums for his shit opinions on anime and then got super butthurt and didnt want to be called the anime guy anymore?

>e-celeb bullshit

Come the fuck on mods

I've been coming here for eight years but I usually just avoid drama and obvious shitpost threads. I only realized who ACfag was last month when I accidentally started talking with him and someone else posted a pic of him sperging out to show me why I shouldn't.

Who the fuck is barneyfag? I've heard the name often enough that I now want to know.

>Woolie getting butthurt when Liam mentioned that new Hori mouse-gamepad hybrid

ZZ is fucking horrible before it gets it's shit together in the second half. Tomino had no fucking idea how bad the jump between "LIKE ZOOM" of Zeta and junkyard kid shenaningans was going to be.

I can fully understand why someone would pick Unicorn over that.

e-celebs are Cred Forums culture, deal with it

I know he got shit on by them for his taste but I'm pretty sure he's always proudly been king weeb anyway.

Woolie straight up got chased off /m/ for being a fucking poser a few years ago though.

>Vidya youtubers aren't allowed on a video game board
fuck off
Honestly mods should make a Youtube thread or something though. Seems it'd be a plus for everyone

So where are the videogames?

Cancerous underage e celeb discussion.

>20 minutes of Matt describing some weird indie horror movie nobody but him has scene

13 year old kids who started watching the best friends on Machinima when they first began their show are old enough to post here now.

I'm one of those people

An autist who creates multiple threads a day with an image that is somehow pony related, then goes on to spam said thread under a different IP with posts about how "Barneyfags" are degenerates and should die. His endgame is to get Global Rule 15 appealed so that he can posts Ponyshit outside of /mlp/ and essentially bring a new age of shitposting to Cred Forums.
I'd say for some lorefag to come in and dwell a bit on it more, but then the thread would be derailed

You know what's sad? Matt used to be really funny. Go back and rewatch some of the old LPs, him and Pat were amazing together.

And then 40 additional minutes talking about the new wrestling thing he's watching.

I think Liam should just start bringing his vita to podcasts.

>There are people in the world who have had Liam's cum on their face

fucking Lucha Underground man. I tolerated their WWE talks because it happened once every blue moon, but now it seems every week I have to hear about this bullshit that I really don't care about.

He talked about visiting Cred Forums and laughing at the memes people said about him in one of the last Jojo videos.

At least he has more or less proven that he's read the manga, he just has terrible memory.

>Pat talking about a Cred Forums MGS5 rumor during the jojo playthrough

Matt can still be funny sometimes, but it's much rarer

>Pat: "Hey what day is White Day"
>Matt: "EVERY DAY"

Had me fucking dying.

>Crymetyme
>Matt tries desperately to be black

It's funny when Liam manages to out-black all of them.

I just don't know what happened to Matt, he was was so much better before, I got tired of the podcast because I can guarantee that about 20-30 minutes of it will be Matt talking about the fucking "pizza pasta force" and some movie he saw no one gives a fuck about that he'll spoil instantly anyways. He's annoying and trys to butt in and ruin jokes because he thinks he's the funny loveable guy

>dude black pop culture lmao
The Brawl was the only good thing to come out of that

>Matt denying that he is the worst one

Figures

>Woolie got ran out of /m/

He didn't get run out, he just stopped posting because he didn't keep current with Kamen Rider.

>e-celebs

he was on excellent adventures too wasn't he?
A lot of the newer WWE stars play videogames in their spare time instead of doing drugs.

>lying on the internet

I post on Cred Forums everyday and I don't know anything about Barneyfag, so I doubt Pat does.

He got a wife and a family.

Basically, he catapulted from being more of a loser than Pat to being the biggest normie imaginable. He's like that friend you have from high school who won't ever shut up about his wife and kids anymore. That's all his life is, now. Anything that is not wife and family is now tertiary and is therefore a distraction.

His video game knowledge is even starting to show its age because of how little he plays anything outside of channel-related games.

>e-celeb garbage is STILL up
99% of this board asked for it in the "cleaner Cred Forums threads"

that's true I suppose, I'm just waiting until he gets to SeaKira and multiple SHAs along with tiny SHAs used for medical purposes

It's because Matt is the only one besides Woolie that listens to hip-hop.

And Woolie clearly doesn't listen to that much, because Woolie is a fucking Oreo.

>swing first nigga swing first

Don't you know how to just filter or ignore threads, fuck off already newshit.

youtu.be/_04xkzmmn2Y
Paige replacing Matt when?

>its another "LEL JOJO LEL IT'S ME DIO HAHA IT WAS A STAND LOL XDD JOJO JOKE #999" podcast

This needs to stop. I don't think even the Jojo fanbase finds it funny anymore.

A final extra tid bit about the Canadian autist.

When did he say this?

>that absolutely fucking insane argument over Paige eating only the ham from sandwich

I havent laughed that hard in ages. Pat is legit insane.

I don't know if something like this would have been good for the DS2 LP. On one hand, it would show how wrong pat was, but on the other, there would be so many annotations that you couldn't even see the video

>Liam in the Moon Dwellers video

Granted, Angelg is the first girl's mech you see at that point (aside from the suit Latooni has in one stage), but what the fuck man. Are girls not allowed to have girly mechs, especially when it's a series celebrating all forms of mecha? Not to mention there's only 4 "girly" mechs in the entire game that I can think of

>Angelg
>the 2 Fairlions
>Valsione

Out of over 60 playable mechs. Not to mention most people put Lamia in Vysaga instead, the exact opposite of girly.

Astro Boy Omega Factor

>her yelling at them in the Nier LP about how Pat's muffin logic is bullshit

Ok normally I'd agree with you, but lucha underground is legitimately good. I always thought wrestling was shit tier till I gave it a watch

user please

Man that is some classic 90s edgy. You can't fake edge like that, you have to have been old enough at the time.

>he stayed long enough to inherit its dumb zz and char's counter attack memes.
if there is anything /m/ hates the most, its people who dont actually have their own opinion.

me too

>tfw they brang up kamen rider
it was a good run, i guess ill end up like jojo fags and gundam fags.

At least he's not Black_Knight. Or god forbid Clawshrimpy.

Fuck you, junkyard retards is hell of a lot more entertaining then "WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN TO ME, FUCKING GODDAMMIT WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SHOOTING EACH OTHER, WHY THE FUCK DID AMURO HAVE TO DIE FOR THIS SHIT!" Oh and by the way, Newtypes were intended to lead to the future of Spacenoids the whole time. So yeah, Zeon was right.

hey punoshed gundam fags, do any gunpla recently?

My GX-9900 is still in its box, untouched.

>mfw Paige and Pat playing Divekick and Nidhogg together was more entertaining than any LP in the last year

stop posting and build before you get a back log

But I ran out of paint. And I'm never having a backlog as I don't generally build gunpla.

Link?

Don't forget the regurgitated complaints about SEED and Destiny. He acted like he had to explain why he hated SEED and Destiny as if he was insulted they didn't believe his hatred.

This asshole uses the same mobile network I do. So many times I've tried to post something only to hit a barneyfag ban evasion ban.

If it gets bad they just ban the entire IP range, which pisses me off too.

I stopped listening to the podcast forever ago because it got so boring, and I'm pretty happy I won't have to endure this.

its because paige is actually somewhat entertaining and not a 2d lp persona like the others. her streams are pretty alright

I need more practice, so I'm not dumping good money on any HGs until I get better.

www twit ch tv/peachsaliva/v/89571110

It's easy to not understand the problems with SEED if you've never watched it.

My issue is that the things he bought up, I wouldn't really call issues. There are WAY bigger problems than the stuff he said.

I didn't find it funny the first time. I found it interesting that they knew, but that was about it.

After Eyes of Heaven, I expected that to be the send-off to the JoJo references. Like it was the final goodbye to making King Crimson jokes ten years outdated and talking about how Dio is behind everything.

Instead, they doubled down. I'm kind of baffled, really.

>That part in the new friendcast when Xavier finds out Woolies black

Fucking amazing.

>woolie also tries desperately to be black

i dont usually paint my shit, but i also do rg or mg. so it still looks pretty good. i wish they gave rg's waterslides dammit

>professional Genji

TOP KEK
Git gud Pat.

Of course it would only heat up. Pat is animeonly fag and is the only one who somehow keeps up with the series so Woolie has to bounce his interest in Jojo from somewhere. Matt just does it for the memes and Liam doesnt care at all.

I think the only person with any experience in it is Woolie with Double and Liam with everything else.

They have zero interest in watching another season because the only reason they were interested in the first place was Gaim and Battride war. It won't go anywhere.

Im gonna learn painting because my old builds look like shit to me now. Building an Aile strike RG though. Waiting to crack open my PG astray red frame ive had in a box for 3 years.

>buy a costume

You mean her Hyper Mode?

What he brought up was shit that's been repeated on /m/ ad nauseam. He literally repeats the opinions that he could see in a general SEED hate thread. I've already bitched about how Izumi didn't get fucking crucified for revealing to be a hypocritical asshole who didn't own up to his "not picking sides" defense on how he was keeping ORB out of the war, but was helping the EA make Mobile Suits with a OS program to allow Naturals to pilot them too.

HGs are literally fodder for you to raise your skill dude, they are cheap as shit.

I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck Pat got such a god tier girlfriend.

Pat read part 4 after Woolie wouldn't stop pestering him to.

>Woolie tries to talk about mecha
>Pat tries to play a game blind
>Matt speaks
>Liam not on controls

I'm confused and why does Stronger look CG'd in?

How the fuck did Kabuto spin-kick a rider kick away?

>tfw im waiting on a mg sazabi to come
MUH DICK

I'm an even cheaper shit.

HOW THE FUCK ARE WOOLIE AND LIAM SO BAD AT POKER
THE GAME EVEN STACKS THE CARDS IN THEIR FAVOR 80% OF THE TIME

Sure. But dont expect him to ever read further.

Isn't that the black/dark costume that you can buy for everyone?

>Go back to your text adventures, bitch.

its was his own charged rider kick, and it was faster because he clocked up again.

no
gotta get pairs

Has anyone played Omnikron? How much more will the bullshit escalate?

>started playing Lament of Innocence the other day
>check vessel and they upload a first part of a full LP

Cool. Might skip that game to play the sequel and watch the LP instead.

Thank god they'll never do a playthrough of Red Dead. Right?

you cant get better unless your doing HGs or some other model.

also ive been listenimg to the old podcasts, you can see the shit that ruined todays podcasts in its baby form.

That austin dude really called Netflix man out and I fucking love it.

Honestly I don't know why they are suffering so much. It's just a mediocre DC game.

Didn't even read all of this cuck shit, you need to kill yourself and get this e-celeb teenage girl drama off my fucking board.

Oh fuck i was dying when said "Oh! Are you of darker persuasion?"

Its always fucking hilarious when Matt gets somehow called out and he gets so pissed and whiney.

So I went back and looked, apparently you can't buy costumes in Command Mission.
I could have swore that you could.

>Liam brings up Final Fantasy 13
>Whatever guy was on the podcast goes full blown "that guy" mode
>"YEAH WELL YOU PLAYED IT FOR 100 HOURS SO IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN THAT BAD"
>I was a dumb kid, I admit it, but Final Fantasy 13 was just bad
>"YEAH WELL WHATEVER JUST GO PLAY THOSE OLD ONES YOU LOVE SO MUCH"
>But a sequel SHOULD be better, and while 13-2 and 13-3 had their moments it was just terrible as a whole
>"SHOULDA JUST PLAYED IT FOR LIKE FIVE MINS AND STOPPED IF YOU HATED IT BRAH"

And you know, YOU KNOW, that fucking faggot would have flipped the tables and shit all over Liam if he would have said that.

>Hurr durr you didn't beat it so I don't trust your opinion

Fuck whoever that guy was.

what happened? i dont listen to the meme cast anymore.

They got a obligation now to play any David Cage game for being their mortal enemy

>see fans overhyping their Shrek video as if its the funniest shit ever

So basically now as long as they play a shitty weird game now its instantly a good video?
They commentary doesnt make a difference anymore?
They really changed to worse.

My problem is he chose a poor stage to show. Yeah Crystal Dragon is the first boss essentially, but it's also kind of a boring stage where not much happens.

Xavier Woods the professional wrestler, who could break Liam in half like a twig?

Assuming you're talking about the newest podcast.

Shame. Maybe you can contact your ISP see if they can do something about it. Highly doubtful mind you. Good luck.

I don't get how Cred Forums has such love for Pat.

He's a declarative, dogmatic, misinformed, wiki-shitter, animufag.

He's literally ONLY entertaining when being shit on by Matt or Liam. At least Matt brings something to the table outside of Weeb shit every week on the podcast.

Aside from finding out what crumpet dashing is, it wasnt that funny.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here waiting for them to play the old janky tekken games.

Yeah. I didn't know who that guy was until today.

Liam is actually deceptively strong. I bet he could beat Xavier in a fight if he got some good hits in

go to bed matt

Matt, its time to leave Cred Forums.

>"YEAH WELL YOU PLAYED IT FOR 100 HOURS SO IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN THAT BAD"
There's a level of truth to this statement. Regardless of a game's objective quality, if you played a game for 100 hours, you either were enjoying it or had literally nothing else to play.

Literally who cares? Why do you listen to a podcast if you cant deal with internet people's opinion?
Every fucking thread man, I swear.

>I don't get how Cred Forums has such love for Pat.
>He's a declarative, dogmatic, misinformed, wiki-shitter, animufag.

you literally described Cred Forums

>I don't get how Cred Forums has such love for Pat.

That sounds like Cred Forums to me!

Have you even seen how Liam has fucking swelled up along the years? Fucking pansy like that would never win against professional athlete who trains constantly.

So just like Cred Forums then?

>new Fisticuffs/Scrublords
>they don't have any of the characters unlocked meaning you get a pool of like 6

I stop watching immediately when I see that shit on the character select.

I think that's his point man. Would you hang out with someone who acted like people? I wouldn't, I'd fucking punch them if they acted so shitty in public.

he isnt a animufag, but he is all of those other things. people like him because with all thay he manages to be the best and in the right about most of their dumb arguments.
pic unrelated, though its the best mobile suit.

Pat's insanity is actually the highlight of all their content

I honestly believe he has a huge cock at this point, especially considering his need to pause the stream to prevent it from busting free when she started slapping him. Also she seems to have a thing for small fat men.

Do you not know Liam? He regularly logs twice the game hour of the rest combined and usually comes away with a "meh, it's just bad" to "I'm keen on this".

like people here*

>Xavier Woods the professional wrestler

Wait what? I thought it was just some youtuber I never heard about.
Did they even knew each other? The guy didnt even know Woolie was black. That was some random ass guest

your fucking insane dude. liam is dumb enough to touch the surface under a grill to see if its hot. he is literally pic related

>Also she seems to have a thing for small fat men.

She had a huge fucking crush on Pat way before they had even met each other. She was constantly reblogging Pat pictures and memes on tumblr.

I have actual diagnosed autism and even I don't play a game if I'm not having fun.

twitter "friends"

I play shitty games and get shitfaced with my friends because it's like watching a bad movie. There IS a certain level of fun to be had, but it only comes from how terrible it is.

>Shit on one specific point
>GAWD WHY LISTEN TO IT AT ALL

Good lord you exaggerated the shit out of what I said.

>Sazabi
>not Nu
Fuck off Char.

Assholes are funny until they're assholes to you.

He's been on the podcast before. Despite his looks, he's a gigantic nerd.

He just hasn't met them in person.

fuck you dude you know the sazabi is cooler

I guarantee you that Liam would beat you in a fight
Dude has survival training and deceptive strength

>never betrayed anyone
Garma says hi.

Yep she loves the fat small one from Red Letter Media as well.

Sure, but we arent talking about random anons, we are talking about Xavier Woods kicking Liam's pansy ass.

I've watched Omirkon eps 8-13 like four times each at this points, it's literally the best thing they've ever done.

Is it true the guy they think is endgame, under the police station, is just the FIRST boss and they're only 1/4 through?

is this some sort of meme shit posting? he is literally none of those, he mr. burn hand is retarded, he is a hick nerd like those guys from lenner kenny. he is skinny fat, you could see his lack of muscle. he couldnt life a 9o pound dog much less throw a punch.

Xavier would underestimate Liam and lower his guard, giving the much faster Liam time to get close and use his deceptive strength for an easy KO

Hunting moose in the woods doesn't really qualify as survival training. My uncle gets drunk and shoots shit all the time, he's not what I'd call a survival expert. Regardless Xavier Woods would rip him apart.

>implying i betrayed anyone.
he can blame his curcumstances on the misfortune of his birth.

Go back to fucking reddit you fucks.

What are the lyrics to the Omikron training/fight song?

They're making it way worse for themselves by refusing to use the training rooms and the literal combat tutorial that they think doesn't exist.

I think it goes without saying that Omikron isn't a good game but they're gimping themselves for no good reason. It's not normal for the player to explode if a demon so much as looks at them.

I think Matt had to have looked up a speedrun time estimate or something because Omikron is not a short game.

How much do you figure they got paid for the FFXIV videos? I think Liam said they pretty much paid for Pat's sub for awhile but i'm curious what two videos with a combined view count of 300k is worth

I get the feeling they had no intention to use Spider too much as is.

Which is the right call

Pat is popular with the underage fanbase because he is that edgy 30yo manchild who still hasnt grown out of metal rock bands.

What I find funny is that he got worse over the years but I guess being a relatively popular youtuber changes things.

What the fuck is this eceleb bullshit?

Austin not realizing Woolie was black was probably the highlight of the most recent podcast.

you mixing up pat with matt (onesie) "mcmuscles".

youtube.com/watch?v=_04xkzmmn2

I love this woman. This is the actual relationship goals right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=_04xkzmmn2Y
I fucked up.

Another eceleb thread going to hit 500 posts.
BRAVO JANITORS. BRAVO.

Woolie used to be my least liked SBF back before Matt came out of his shell as a whining coward man baby because he would pull shit like this and would bring LPs to a stop with his shit skills. He started to bring the Almost Racist jokes in and kept his hands off games he's shit at so we all forgot how shitty he can really be.

It's almost like they're allowed and you shitting your pants in anger is pointless

How did Pat such a great gf?

The gaming video community is one where everyone gets to know everyone, and Woods is part of that now. He's probably already been introduced to Slowbeef by now.

Speaking of, I want Woolie to be a guest on another set of videos with Slowbeef, to continue the humiliation from Alien Soldier, where Beef made Woolie look like a bitch by comparison.

>do I really sound that canadian?
No woolie, you sound lily white
Pat sounds blackest in general speech with the filler swearing and Woolie sounds like a nebbish jew with shit like nonono

>Clawshrimpy
Oh god, don't even talk about that fucker.

At least we're probably rid of Most Retarded Tripfag Ruri and that one guy with an obsessive hatred for Exia for good.

Yeah but now you can't talk about Ruri forever without pigposting

>Cred Forums incarnated in the body of a manlet ginger
>Got possibly the greatest gf of all time

Well, Super Robot Wars Advance (the one with Vysaga) was in 2001, but they did probably start doing concepts in 1999 or so, so I suppose that still counts.

>Woolie unironically debating Stand power levels based on the fucking nonsense stats screen
>Woolie doesn't like Joshuu or Jojolion because "nobody is cool"
I don't know how anyone can say Woolie isn't the worst, if he left the channel I honestly don't think they would suffer that much

I think Pat's handsome despite his height, hair color and amount. Also, I think he's the smartest in general of the four.

its almost Cred Forums is better then tumblr matt, reddit liam, and flavor of the week woolie.

Haven't gotten the chance to actually build it yet, but I found an HG Gundam 7th Full Armor at a store near me recently. Going to open that motherfucker up as soon as I can set aside the time.

He must have a YUGE dick or something

i live in the carribean and have been to almost every island. grenada is a shit hole with retards.

>brings something to the table outside of weeb shit

Weeb shit is still better than terrible Comic Books and shitty Movies.

Remember Japan is always culturally a decade behind. Hence why the 80s there was like the 70s here.

good taste.
tfw i have to pay 30 bucks for fucking funnel effects

He's definitely not ugly. If he lost weight and shaved the rest of his hair he'd be pretty good. He's got that bitchin beard and the baby blues.

In fairness Joshu has only been cool in the most recent chapter with the money. Otherwise he's a giant shithead.

>that tense fear in Matt any time they enter an area where random encounters can occur
>that genuine horror in all of their voices when a demon fights them in the apartment lobby

It really isn't.

>HAHA OH WELL I SAW THIS HORROR MOVIE THAT WAS REALLY GOOD, [Reads entire plot synopsis including spoilers and the ending]
>ME AND THE PIZZA PASTA MAFIA FORCE
or even better
>"OH MAN I WENT TO THIS RESTAURANT AND OMG, YOU GUYS, IT WAS LITERALLY THE BEST FOOD I'D EVER HAD" for 20 minutes

needing a character to be "cool" to like a part is cave man critism.

>10 J J Q K on-suit at >90% charge
>better lose everything but the jacks

GO TO BED MATT

Boy I sure love the discussion of VIDEOGAMES we are having in the thread!
>it's another "I like my Vidya how I like my women, watching other men play with them" episode

it's hard for a shithead to be enjoyable unless they're a character that revels in how much of a shithead they are, like Rance.

his wife looks like she has had a little too much pizza pasta. i guess we know why matt cant loose wait.

Fuuuuck, that's a lot of money for those effects. They are cool, but $30 cool? Not too sure.

I wish I had more time to build MG's. As it stands now, the only things I have the time for are HG's. Fortunately, there are about 8 billion High Grades, so at least I won't run out of options. I still have my Master Gundam + Fuunsaiki untouched in a box somewhere that I need to get to.

so skullgod is ranked ~2700 S2? sounds like pat's team was just worse

It really is Matt. The shitty SJW pandering comic books you read because your Wife likes them aren't great to listen to. Neither's your Normie shit taste in Music/Movies.

Speaking of
>Liam is the one of the four that has played a Rance game, and has even recommended it
>he still gets on Japan's shit for stuff in games that has female stereotypes to him
This is a level of cognitive dissonance I can't understand. Are we thinking of the same character? We must because he knows who Kenshin is, yet that just makes it more confusing.

they also come with effects for the nightingale, so its not SO BAD. but still, MGs are my favorite.

They are actually casuals and mostly play FF14

Does Plague count? He comes here all the time.

Liam is young, thin, and reasonably intelligent, who doesn't treat Matt with kid gloves like Woolie does, and unlike when Pat talks shit about Matt, Matt can't get by with the satisfaction of knowing that the guy he's talking to is also a balding fat fuck.
This becomes clearer whenever you hear Liam and Pat have a genuine conversation in which they elaborate on points with something resembling nuance and detail, whereas all Matt has to say at any given time is "Yeah, I guess buuutt I just wish it were kinda like this, y'know" or laugh at his own jokes

Overwatch looks like a baby's FPS
No wonder they're all over it

>fartgas
>simpsons
>deucimont?
>ric flair = mummy
>Lachine High are you ready

Am I Matt yet?

despite the repetitive gags, I still enjoy his humor, though he's mid tier compared to Pat.

>thin
You haven't seen him lately, a double chin hides under that facial hair

just because you get a wife doesnt make you not a loser. he is still a fucking loser.

Matt can be funny

But when he realizes he's being funny he'll keep doing the same thing for the next 8 months to try and stay funny

Did you get rid of Snap-fit fucker yet? If not, then /m/ is still a shithole that responds to shitposting "IS THIS /m/, /m/?"

>Liam calling Pat a goy
I don't care what anyone says, Liam's alright

>FAG Thunderbolt ver.

Fuuuuuuck, I didn't even know this had an MG. How well do the shield arms hold up? It looks like something that could be kinda flimsy or give under the weight.

>I PLAYED THIS GAME
>UH
>I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS CALLED
>OR WHAT YOU DO IN IT
>I THINK IT WAS PRETTY GOOD THOUGH

>thin
thin with no muscle, making him essentially worthless. he is also dumb enough to touch the floor that was under a grill.

I got moderately pissed at him for "defending" sony putting the kibosh on fallout 4 mods and then I realized that I'm rearded, he wasn't defending it, and I sold fallout 4 ages ago without buying any dlc. he's the rising superstar for a reason, more often than not surpassing Matt in the SBFP tier list.

I'm watching a compilation video for their Yakuza 4 LP, and you can tell how much Matt is enjoying himself. It helps the quality of the LP a lot.

he holds everything great. a really solid and sturdy model. obviously if you slap the shield it will fall. but he is awesome. they are also doing pic related

Liam is king at not making a lot of jokes, but making his jokes count.

>Woolie: Now you can buy our merch with other related merch Amazon might recommend to you, like, um-
>"Adult diapers."

>Woolie: Then the podcast would just be me, and what kind of podcast is that?
>"3/5ths of one"

I think something he said in one of his huntin' and killin' videos cemented my love for his quips. I wish I could remember it.

Devil's Advocate for anything outside of time traveling thievery.

>Gundam
I was mad as fuck when they didn't do any real customization in Gundam Breaker 3.
That really should've been a full LP, if only to see how their mobile suit would've evolved.

>tummy
>gwasses

>WOOLIE DOESNT LIKE THE JOJOS I LIKE, HOW COME YOU GUYS DONT HATE HIM

Why theres so many underages in this fanbase?

>accessories are bigger than the suit
Fuck, that thing looks like it's going to be expensive.

Dude that games goes on for a while, unless they were going to just cut out all of the grinding for parts and 20 minute periods of getting your build just right in the garage.

Hi Paige, you're cool you can stay on Cred Forums.

that would require effort. and they cant do that.

>Obviously bad game on fisticuffs
>"Haha oh man how long has it been only 10 minutes oh man only 20 minutes to go and we're shutting off the video haha"
I get it, it's not a great time playing a bad game, but you could at least fucking try instead of doing what you've set up as the bare minimum

I remember someone mentioned in the podcast that outside of work he is the sweetest ever with his gf worrying and caring for her.

I think they once mentioned a moment where she was ill and Pat stood constantly at her side through the whole thing.

They didn't even recolor their shit.

>Wow, there's a lot of viewers
>People like seeing cute girls get abused

SAVAGE

>omikron
>Matt apparently played some of the dreamcast version
>"called" an early plot point
>aims like shit "this is the best I can do"
>Pat wants to feel, instantly does better
>later complains about jumping controls, Pat instantly makes it
>Woolie recently beat a demon
>Matt asks how he was doing that kick move
>"X"
Fucking hell

Liam is a pretty chill guy and respectful when it comes to opinions.
I just wish he made more jokes.

its around 80 bucks

>anytime someone makes a joke at matt's expense he gets insanely defensive and goes into full passive aggressive mode
>Always sounds bored as fuck during conversations or when they show themselves on cam
>Reuses the same jokes over and over again constantly
>Can't stop talking about his family or the dozens of movies he watches
>Constantly shits on the others and expects them to take it
>laughs at his own jokes

I don't know how anyone can like matt he's the least enjoyable one

I genuinely wonder why he touches the controller anymore.

Woolie "I can't tell my right from left" is just generally a better navigator and combatant at almost every game.

>Liam's great Death Note Joke in the last episode
>Woolie and Pat die laughing
>Matt isn't
>Matt tries to be funny off the back of Liam
>gets ignored

they're playing up the game's problems way too hard

if they gave the controller to someone who would actually give a shit about trying to play it right the LP wouldn't be nearly as frustrating.

Most people like Pat the best.
they're not wrong

>pretty respect full
like when he dissmissed pats actual valid points about mn9?

>Liam playing games
>Good
I know that the MGSV playthrough was bad but did you really block it from your memory?

I used to think this when he was first introduced.

It took me a while to realize that what he lacks in quantity, he makes up for in quality.

He reminds me of General Ironicus back when he used to do LPs with ChipCheezum.

I HOPE, god I HOPE Paige start doing videos with them. Or at least more streams like that.
Easily better than Matt.

I'll believe it.

Not really, if the character is entertaining then tat's that, Joshuu is a fantastic character fulfilling the role of a selfish, egotistical brat who gets in over his head without really knowing what he's doing. You shouldn't have to feel like you admire a character as a person in order to enjoy their role in a story

Not him, but to be honest: I don't think I could do much better at it than he did with the playstyle he chose.

I don't think I could jump off a ledge on D-Horse while being shot at by a tank and use the RPG to destroy it at the same time like he did effortlessly.

If I was playing, I would take a fuckton of time and do ghost runs, but he doesn't have a fuckton of time in LPs. So he just goes with whatever was most convenient when he was playing. And it made it look sloppy, but it worked.

>load youtube
>new video
>Matt, ok that's fine
>Liam, shit, this is terrible
>in a Keiji "no it's fine" Konman game

I'm afraid to click

She is so fucking perfect im so jelly of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=1my1lri6Kkc

It should always be Pat or Liam on controls

>recore is a collectathon
What a disappointment. Guess there's another LP I'll never watch.

It's tertiary shit.

>fuckton of time
>ghost run
ive never seen a opinion so wrong in my life. its almost amazing? stealth in mgs V is so fucking fast that you finish most missions im 10 minutes or less.

Liam is usually the best when he's at the controls in 3 person or more LPs because he's usually willing to ignore conversation to focus on the game if he needs to.

I'd attribute most of the player-related problems with the MGSV playthrough to the fact that Liam actually had to be present as a personality and couldn't focus on the game as much, so he just kept doing repetitive strategies, reckless behavior and didn't pay attention to mission objectives very well at all.

Matt totally laughed at Liam's joke too. But the shutout afterwards, that was completely real.

t. Liam

>"I HATE THIS GAME THIS IS THE WORST THIS IS LITERALLY SHIT I WILL PAY BACK ANYONE WHO PUT MONEY ON THIS"
>actual valid points

user you dumb

Paige mentioned it [I think] in a periscope. She screamed in pain and fainted and he called an Ambulance and he stayed next to her the whole time.

Are you implying Pat would have done better?

Only if you kill or fulton everyone. I don't like playing that way, because I enjoy the sneaking in.

I enjoy taking tons of time stealthing around, completing every objective, and THEN fultoning everyone out. Because that's just how I play stealth games, deal with it.

I'd be fine with him not liking Jojolion if he had a reason that didn't sound like it came from a middle-schooler

That was interesting to listen to. Could be that he was feeling particularly annoyed at the "hyperbolic pat" persona and decided to buck against it, actually sorta liked mn9, or is what Cred Forums suspects him be: a shill and contrarian

Came off as a "I'm laughing because I'm expected to" thing, barely a real laugh anyway.

>a moment where she was ill and Pat stood constantly at her side through the whole thing

What is that supposed to mean? Any boyfriend does that user.

>tfw no more spooky girls threads until halloween
Tangible Despair

Anyone watch Re-core yet? Is it Liam hyping up a defending this game from the idiots that brought you MN9?

Typically how it goes. I have a buddy that's now married and he and his wife would always tease each other but really cared and were sweet.

It's the kinda people you'll see still acting sweet or like lovebirds even in their senior years.

I know, it's bullshit.
I just want to talk about Phantasma.

He called out Pat too for smugly saying "Thats cute" when he answered a question.

And then called out Liam for playing 100 hours of a game he didn't like.

And then there was that funny exchange when he realized halfway into the podcast Woolie is black.

"You could have picked one of five animes and you picked the right one"
"Don't you agree hecould have picked one of five animes and he picked the right one?
The best part was that they ignored him even after he repeated himself you could tell he was pissed someone dared to be funny other than him

>This side of your brain is like "Easy Bake Oven", and this side of your brain is "Making Babies"

FUCKING SAVAGE

>that fucking feel when they new videos doesnt get a giggle out of me so I just watch they old videos instead

I must have rewatched like 10 of their old full LPs in last weeks.
They went down really bad and unless they fix it I doubt they will ever make it past the 600k subs mark. And they have been there for like 2 years now.

>the yellow power ups dont do anything or dont make enough of a differance to matter.
thats a valid as fuck point where liam said it just doesnt matter. and then liam goes "who doesnt press every button on the controller" like he forgot mario rpg.

I think she was out for a long time [she has Lupus], and he refused to move when hospital staff asked him to.

half the point pat had werent even hyperbolic.

true. At the very least, Liam probably wanted to focus on the game actual factual shittiness and not the exaggerations.

I think I would agree with Liam more if he had time to think on what hes arguing against. Half the time it feels like he's about to cry while barely stringing together why the others are wrong.

Pat >>>>> Liam > Woolie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Matt

Is pretty much how I feel considering that recent death note thing with Matt trying to piggy back laughs off of Liam's joke.

Remember when he was convinced MGS5 wasn't coming to Xbox360 and PS3?

pat was right in that they should feel bad about shilling it. they werent informed about the project but on their first 5 podcasts they wouldnt shut the fuck up about it. now they are going to shill kickstarter AGAIN on the most recent podcast. the fact that liam and woolie would deny feeling bad or embarresed about shows them for teenager they are

>Matt goes on the Cooptional Podcast
>Next Podcast they're listing Kickstarters and new game releases.

Which video and around what time?

That seems about right. fuck matt so much lately

Pat showed a lot of responsibility in regards to MN9 and Liam and Woolie wanting to waive that away was very telling to me.

few "celebrities" are aware their words have on impressionable people. Even the smarter listeners and viewers can be suckered into checking something out if their idol shills something super hard. Pat feeling guilt makes him human.

Last podcast in the second half, they're talking about Arkham Asylum.

Is Lucha Underground Matt's New Simpson's? He always seem to derail conversations to tell people about the storylines over there.

podcast 162

when your people like them youre only as good as their word. and that proved i cant trust woolie and liams word. i cam trust pats. he might be hyperbolic, but he owns up to shit without excuses.

I actually liked matt on the cooptional podcast

He seemed so subdued it was like a different person.

Sounds like he's getting him back for all the DROP YOUR SHIELD BRO DROP YOUR SHIELD shit he had to put up with during DS2. He had it coming.

his man baby antics wont fly on someone elses podcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=1U0PbbyqTvg

No, we'll get Matt's wife instead :_:

Pretty sure Life is Strange wasn't too long ago.

>basically saying that Zeon was right in the end
Sort of, the thing to remember with Zeon is that, in theory, they were fighting for freedom from a system they had no power in. They always were in the right (or at least sympathetic) from that viewpoint, but it's always been their dubious methods which damn them ( as well as their horrible leaders). Unicorn literally adds nothing to the UC timeline. Only in Unicorn would words from 100 years ago have any power.

>Can Woolie get any shiftier?
He is literally called Woolie the Lyer. What where you expecting?

Pat on the co-optional podcast when

Sometimes I wonder if Woolie even plays games like Matt. He has literally no reason not to play AA and in the podcast he sounds like he's just being a chode about it

Holy fuck Matt just won't fucking stop talking my god.

>austin woods already has more subscribers then them
cant wait for them to become irrelevant and have to split so pat and his gf can play games together on a channel.

Ah shit, you're right.

Pat had discussions with retsuprae about DSP so it doesn't seem like it is impossible to get him on.

How does TB even find out which guest to get on?

Woolie's the type that doesn't really branch out from the shit he plays.

No shit, nigga, that channel is backed by the WWE.

that would require him to get up before noon.

evem so, its less then a fucking year, thats kinda embarressing and telling how stagnated they are.

Can we all agree that the Omikron L.P. is hot garbage.

I'm pretty sure he just asks people over twitter DMs and such if they'd like to be on the show

fair enough

an LP of a Hot Garbage game being Hot Garbage?

WHO COULD'VE GUESSED?!

deadly premonition and homecoming are their best videos.

Fucking lucky manlet ginger.

To be fair. 2BF seems to be in a rut. They don't really do anything other then talk over the same games for 50 episodes about random shit.

UPUPDOWNDOWN on the other hand has well known guest stars on constantly, they play tons of different games in different locations with different people.

yeah, but those weren't David Cage games.

Wrestlers have to handle the most brutal of bantz backstage, so no wonder Xavier can roll em out quickly.

Pat's just genuinely insane, and finds a new fun way to be crazier at increasing intervals.

>bitches out at Liam for playing the same fucking character as him in Shrek
Glorious

heavy rain is also one of their best

>Woolie still a tryhard that pretends to be into various media
>Matt still a child
>Pat still a loud gibbering gremlin
>Liam still an avacodo
They have not changed at all in like, 2 years now. I don't know what's appealing about them any more. The content doesn't progress. It's just the same stuff over and over again. They never learn from mistakes, they always get away with shit and they whisper a funny joke once or twice in a playthrough. This is like purgatory.

Were they ever not in a rut? I don't think they've ever had an explosive LP that gives them a shit ton of subs and new fans. They've even commented on how hard it is for new fans to enter their fanbase because of the sheer amount of inside jokes and references they and we always throw around.

I just qhish they would just play more SNK games "Like the fans they are" instead of generic amine fighter #83

I wish I could chain up Plague and force him to draw porn for me

maybe they should stop regurgitating their inside "jokes"

Matt's changed. For the worst. He's gone full tumblr. This all started after he asked them to stop doing rape horse jokes when some fucker on tumblr asked Matt to get them to stop it. Ever since then it's been all downhill.

Apprently they're still trying to get the office going and theres one thing thats holding it up and once thats taken care of they gonna move to that straight away. Which is always the death kneel for LPers because the moment they get an office they turn into something different.

Go into a Cred Forums drawthread, he lurks the fuck out of them.

As long as I keep seeing the same 20 or so people with the highest rated comments on every single video throwing up one of them this will not happen

>Stop appealing to the rut demographic
That's their entire business

>set the Start button to run

J
U
S
T

Actually, it's extremely entertaining.

The more excuses they have to talk about shit whether that be bad gameplay or just something in the game inspiring them to say something stupid the better.

Omikron and Disaster is so good because in Omikron they're losing it and I think Disaster has some of the best dialog in a very long time. Having Liam on the controls and Matt and Pat allowed to talk is possibly the best. The Akuji Mystery Box was great because they just let themselves talk.

>ReCore

WHY!? FUCKING WHY!? LITERALLY NO ONE WANTED TO SEE THAT!

Yeah
From the very beginning when they couldn't walk straight, I knew their setup was garbage and they'd spend more time fighting it than the actual game.

The kind of people that only exist in youtube comments, twitch chats, and youtuber specific reddits are like some sort of... Collective blob creature with infinite money. They're not human, they're all just an amalgamation pretending to be different people. I can't imagine actually talking to anyone like that, it'd be surreal. Like listening to copy and pasted audio coming out of a human being.

Liam wanted to probabaly.

I can't wait to hear his Inafune cocksucking again.

Dude this Paige and Pat thing is fucking phenomenal.

>Woolie is suppose to be the fighter game best friend
>they are his favorite genre and he hosts fisticuffs videos
>he apparently has dogshit controllers
How?

I think that's mostly a joke but it certainly is possible. He likely has fifteen or more at least if you count sticks and not all will easily emulate on a PC. As far as I know 360 is still the most reliable and mixing and matching controller types can lead to some awkward situations with a lot of games if they don't support them natively.

But mostly Woolie is shit at fighters and so are the rest. Pat is arguably the only one he can compete with and that's not saying anything since he just happens to be the only other one who plays fighters.

such a waste of money to be mediocre at fighting games

>Not putting Lamia in the Gespenst Haken and Haken in the Vysaga. It's like you don't want to her Lamia having conversations with herself.

What if Pat is Baryneyfag? They are both Canadian, after all.

They collect dolls and figurines. Some collect comic books and wall scrolls. That shit is usually don't touch territory and ridiculously expensive to boot. They are rendered functionally useless.

Shit looks cool, don't get me wrong. Its just pointless.

>with herself

Aschen is not the same thing user

Haken is better in his unit since it benefits his ace bonus more.

Real shame Matt became the monster he is today, he used to be cool, now he's just..... ugh.

You mean back when they were keeping up their personalities?

Pat fucking dominated in VF and 3S though. Not so much arguable anymore.

Back when he tried hard to be American, he was cool
He even held the fascade through early LPs
>looking at US dollars in Heavy Rain
"What's that"
"That's dollars, don't you recognize it?"
"I'm credit all the way."

don't touch your nose

You talking about that weeb Gumby shit comment on the 163 podcast @ 01:02:30? Worth a listen to hear Matt get butthurt about Pat shitting on Matt before he could even start with his week. Also I guess Liam was afraid of Gumby as a child. Go figure.

>I learned that at Uni
>I MEAN COLLEGE I LEARNED IT AT COLLEGE

>Not using the better version
>Implying that Woolie being a dick and getting Pat mad isn't the best

Oooohhh thats a beautiful edit

That audible "Should we stop him?" between Pat and Woolie as Matt tells Liam about some stupid comic he bought. Amazing. 01:19:30 in the newest podcast if anyone's interested.

Oh god you're right i hear it...

>That episode where he said "skyniggers" when Woolie was right next to him
Best part of that playthrough

>Pat blatantly says it
>Matt doesn't even notice
>Austin interrupts and calls Matt out a minute later

Man, that was a fucking fantastic podcast.

This podcast was truly the worst it's been.

Talking about the shitty blair witch remake and some other garbage I don't even remember while Xavier Woods is sitting there silently like a fuckin' muppet.
Probably the worst they've treated a guest ever.

Halfway through it myself. It's background noise as I play smash. The part earlier when Austin realizes Woolie is black was pretty good, but not laughter inducing like Matt being called out for going on and on.

Because it revealed Liam is just a parrot who repeats what he thinks is funny when someone else says it? Sounds about right.

Also best part of the playthrough was Matt and Woolie's virgin eyes seeing the final boss.

Haven't listened. Is it all of them or just Matt? Were they treating him poorly or was he just being quiet because he had no opinion on the matter?

>get this actually cool guesr
>we are just gonna do the podcast normal, he will loveatt comic hour and liam about to cry.

blame this lame podcast on the misfortune of their birth.

in school currently and all my kits are in another city, most recent would be mg turn a i guess

Woods is fgc now after striking up a friendship with Kenny Omega.
Woolie is like, E tier fgc celebrity along with Cryin' Bryan and Gandhi.
youtu.be/RksMkmCELRg

Are there any 2 man LP teams that arn't as autistic as sbfp or at least good at games?

thedarkroom vidya

its
>jojo memes
>matts extra stupid comic block
>stupid bullshit no one cares about known as their uneventful week
>the news

its worse because they neglected their guest. as a side not how can people have such boring fucking weeks.

mg turn a is neat. its a shame its butterfly is like $100

Official Super Best Friends Power Rankings:
1) Pre-2015 Pat
2) Non-Devil’s Avocado Liam
3) Interested Matt
4) Woolie
5) Devil’s Avocado Liam
6) 2015-Present Pat
7) Disinterested Matt

9001) James Small

I don't understand how these threads are allowed.

Can I make threads about myself or my friends since we play video games?

Basically he had nothing to input because who gives a shit about terrible horror movies and it was Matt's usual stuttering ass-talking over everyone segment.

The rest of them tried to get him in on it and he had some stuff to say because they talked about FUCKING VIDEOGAMES but they didn't even bother to ask him some questions about WWE or anything like they usually do with a guest this time.

>tfw hate 2bfp
>tfw the spooky game videos are kinda comfy

>Become good friends with new coworker
>Like "let's spend time together outside work" good
>He hasn't seen a second of SBFP/Pat
>FREE MATERIAL
>I am now the funniest thing in this boy's world :3

When are they going to get the Cleaner on the podcast?

People do that all the time here.

Only if you're popular, if not then stfu and stop whining.

You can probably fuck him now you have him charmed

I miss the brawls. Fisticuffs just isn't as fun to watch.

When did Matt's decide to try to force the internet to recognize his wife as Crimetina? I assume that's who he's talking about on podcasts.

tfw ill see liam realize he is working a dead end job while his boss spends money on shit toys. while i go on to inheret the family buisness in a tropical paradise.

get fucked liam, ive never seen someome that is the epitome of things i hate about people, till i saw you.

Kenny Omega is a hero.

Where did that name even come from? Is it because she has family in some dumb Canadian mafia?

>sbfp ripping on omikron after Austin had his ptsd moment
>"have you ever had him on?"
>david cage
> *Bursts of laughter*

her punisher cosplay i think

Is it not some weird play on Matt and Woolie's Crime Time videos?

>Matt and Woolie's Old School Playthroughs dead forever
>Matt couldn't convince any of other guys to play DKC2 with him, not even Woolie

I longed for that playthrough for years and only got half of what I wanted.

yeah... really want to find if there are bootleg versions or just make them myself

>tfw they wouldn't actually talk shit to cage and would probably suck his dick if he was on the podcast.

i cant take the idea of a canadian mafia seriously

I enjoyed the hell out of the the DKC playthrough. Woolie ate so much shit during it.

"Tag me in, tag me in!"
>Gets fucked by a Klumpa 2 seconds later.
"Perfect! Great!"

When I saw the DKC2 lp I was fucking glad it finally happened and then as it started up I realized that it was just Matt by himself and closed the window. Woolie should have fucking been there, if only to suffer for my enjoyment.

im the user who is going to buy those sazabi effects. p bandai a shit. the bootlegs of the butterfly, but ive never heard anything about him. if you built him well and your really like him like i do with the sazabi maybe just save up for it.

get sd's, they are literally the cheapest gunplas you can get, even cheaper if they are old

>referencing the GB cast
BUT I DONT LIKE NU-GIANTBOMB ANYMORE
STOP IT

reminder that all game podcasts are shit. just go listen to last podcast on the left, jeo rogan, hardcore history, myths and legends.

I honestly hope they never get cage on, not they would want too.
>hey cage, can you bring your ellen page scrapbook with you too the podcast?

Pat and Paige will form their own channel, break with the others, and become the next pewpewpie.

12 months or less.

>last podcast on the left
"Marcus? What's a cuck?"

id shit my pants if they got more subsribers and views.

>I hear youse haven't met your white guilt quota, so I'm gonna have to send Jimmy the Cuck after ya.

That movie is just saturated to shit for stood reason

oh hey detective popcorm
"mmmmmm my delightful curnals, cover me in chocolate, or butter"

>That moment when Austin tells them he has over then 700K subs

Have they literally been stuck at the number they have been for years? It feels like it never goes up

so how how much do they actually make? ive always had a house so i never payed rent or leased an apartment? how much could they actually have saved after buying all the stupid shit they buy?

what episode?

Only the Jegan in the last weekbest feddie suit MG when
How bad are they about Gundam? I haven't been keeping up with their stuff lately.

Years ago, they grew at a pretty decent clip when they were putting good-effort videos on Machinima. But then they started phoning that in and eventually stopped altogether. Now, they have a really self-contained fanbase that is completely stagnant.

There's a youtube video from a few years ago where Opie and Anthony were doing some crowd Q&A and Woolie randomly shows up as one of the people in the crowd who got to talk on the mic. They asked him what he did, and he said he played video games on youtube. They asked how much he made, and he said about $40k.

The shout out section in the "The Menendez Brothers Part II"

they havent talked about it. its only jojo fags in the grinder right now.

best feddie suit is here now

>Matt does the math and announces Austin has 75k more subs than them.

>40k
thats like nothing, why are they wasting their money on bullshit. he will never be able to actually own anything with that.

I love hardcore history, but when something goes on for 20 hours I refuse to keep calling it a podcast

its pretty much free, focused, history lectures

>free

Not if you want all of them

Watching the Pat and Paige video and the first thing I thought was that her face reminded me of the mask Robin Williams used in Mrs. Doubtfire. Her face looked all plastic like and off putting. Nice video though and good on Pat.

just go to history on fire, he is pretty good. i particularly love his crazy horse episodes.

NEVER EVER
pats seen early uc stuff and who knows what woolie watched, feels like he just quit after cca

he watch unicorn i think

I'm surprised Woolie never saw G

he has definalty memed about shining finger.

You don't need to have seen G to know that line.

I've never finished a single Gundam series and I can meme about Kamille being a girl

>When he shat on 8th MS team
God bless you Pat

Wait, they actually did the alien soldier race? Where can I watch it?

>They skip Gardevoir in every Pokemon game for some reason.
>They skip Suika in Hisoutensoku
Fucking Zaibatsu

Matt is honestly best when he's down with everything and is tired

>I wish there was a stand that- fuck it, Woolie, what stand can do that?

>They retconned Ermac's backstory in MK9
>is that true?
>...No

>Matt getting salty about "interruptions"

He makes money playing video games, he's a mandrama fan with a wrestler on his podcast, and he's happily married but he still manages to be sour as fuck. I can't figure this man out.

>Pat: I never got to be a psychologist.
>Liam: How does that make you feel?

Not a Liam fan because of his inafune bullshit, but he makes me laugh consistently.

go watch pat stares at
then listen to pat about bugs and throwing everything out
you now know why

Hardcore History gets a bunch of shit wrong. Look up the Youtube compilations rebuking the "facts."

He's soft user, the guy literally can't take jokes directed towards him. He retreats to his tumblr/twitter or whatever the fuck it is and posts sympathy tweets about how his jokes weren't appreciated in an lp and his little hugbox immediately cheer him up and tell him he's the greatest thing ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=13bjm3DJqgg&index=39&list=PL57hJfweW_2tfzwu20AirdgPTjBgHadqd
@ 22:05

stick is objectively better for movement than keyboard

what?
in today's podcast, cause they have met before and he knows woolie is black

Paige could replace Matt.

Paige could replace Matt, Liam, and Woolie

>Look up the Youtube compilations rebuking the "facts."
No.

Some armchair historian sat down and made in-depth history accessible for people who feel documentaries aren't long enough and don't have time to read a billion books to educate themselves on the matter.

If some other dick-suck armchair historian wants to call a guy out on their inaccuracies, well fuck them, I'll be wrong. I don't see THEIR free fucking history lesson anywhere nor did I see anybody else trying to get people interested in history before Dan Carlin started sharing his shit.

It wasn't a race. It was just Slowbeef playing while partnered with Woolie on commentary. He does so much better than Woolie did in his LP of it that it's borderline embarrassing. It's up on slowbeef's channel if you want to see it.

I never watch these assholes anymore, probably because they do full playthroughs now rather than the short edited cherry pick episodes. Though I do look forward to the Shitstorm.

Matt just fucking jumping onto Liam's joke. :\

Can we all agree that needing a finite item to save is a universally shitty mechanic?

I'd rather have the four of them than just the two, but yeah, at this point if Pat and Paige made their own channel, it would probably be more successful.

>Is he now officially worse than Liam?
I knew Liam irl and no one can be better than Liam. Liam is pure as driven snow and I would have snuggled Liam if he were bi or gay (which he is unfortunately not)

t. dawson student from that era

That's actually an incredibly nice thing to say albeit anonymously on the Internet.

Just to get ignored even after repeating himself. He really should learn to take a hint.

He really was a super nice dude. We talked about game dev sometimes. He helped get me into fighting games, and non-shit games in general. Decent anime, too. It was a simpler time. A nicer time. I was an angry child growing up and grew up into an angry man all throughout CEGEP (early college, to non-quebecois) but hanging with Liam was never a bad time. Ever.

Seeing Liam was nice because he wasn't naive at all, but was just genuinely really nice. I never got the vibe that he Had A Hard Life, but had his share of hardships as any other person does, but came out of it still nice and polite and positive and hopeful. I'd have probably developed into a much nicer and calmer and generally better person myself had I hung out with him more instead of other people, who, honestly, have made me develop into a hateful, spiteful, resentful and most of all REGRETFUL person.

It was a nicer time back then. I miss it and I miss him, 2bh. I don't stay up at night thinking about him or anything, but when I see him mentioned on Cred Forums or hear him mentioned by my other college friends from that era, I get more than a little nostalgic.

I remember a time when there was hope in life. When things weren't so nice, but looked like they could have been nice. I dunno how, but I fucked it up. Good on Liam for not fucking it up, though. Life is toxic. He somehow isn't. I don't know his secret, but I don't think I'd understand it, really.

>500 reply thread about a let's player

>B-b-but the comic was called KAYFABE!

You are a worthless nobody who no one will ever care what does. You should kill yourself

>epitome of hate
>vidya
>not Klepek

Roll again, dummy

Cry a river why dontcha

How do you people unironically watch this garbage?

I don't see how it's better than Markiplier or Jacksepticeye etc

i literally miss liam

>tfw your old sorta-kinda buddy got internet famous and now you cant hit him up to hang ever again

;_;

some people just need to drop their shield
youtube.com/watch?v=j0WfcUvVCM8

Sucks my man

>tfw all your buddies from the same community all go on to either become internet famous or get high paying jobs while you scrape by making less than you would on EI otherwise

living past cegep was a mistake

seriously I cannot think of one person I knew from the days I knew Liam who doesn't either make about fifteen times as much as I do, have a monetization deal with youtube or similar, or both

>GULLY GULLY

Remember when he wanted people to call him Rocky?

They could honestly have a succesful channel by themselves

99% of Cred Forums is retarded and has shit opinions. Why would you ever ask Cred Forums how to make Cred Forums better? It's like asking a hoarder what's okay to throw away, you'll never get an answer that really changes anything.

At least you don't have to get Bad Dragon dildos stuffed up your ass

>tfw friends you known since middle school start drifting apart
>tfw you start too realize you're the annoying friend of the group and start to doubt if the friendship was ever real
>tfw you could never start a conversation despite knowing them for years
>tfw when you move after graduation and watch as they move on too better things and don't want to call them and interrupt their lives
>tfw you're best friend might not have considered you his
Why does growing up hurt?

A small price to pay

Nope. Let me guess though, it happened around the time they were pushing hajime no ippo incidentally I checked out the anime because of them and ended up enjoying it. Will have to check out the manga after I get caught up with AoT OR when he started going to the gym for two/three weeks?

>Why does growing up hurt?
I dunno. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like anything I ever do is just automatically hated because I did it. Even my casual posts on Cred Forums are always shit on, while everyone else gets laughs and praise, or at least discussion.

These boards are bullshit. My attempts at legit discussion get ignored but shit posts get free (you)s, some even fucking say 'have a (you) because that will surly discourage them to stop.

nah even doing things in real life is usually shit and is met with just shitting on me (or blatant condescending patronization)

I just don't like doing anything anymore. I don't know why I bother. Work, school, hobbies, online, offline, it's all the same. Other people do things, they get praise. I do largely the same thing, and I get shit on.

>Other people do things, they get praise. I do largely the same thing, and I get shit on.

Why do you want the praise of the world?

Because it directly affects what I can do in life. It directly affects whether I can pay my rent. It directly affects whether I can afford my hobbies. It directly affects whether anything is worth doing, because the things I like doing are things that require audiences for validation

>be handling lines for a ship
>get yelled at despite it all going according to plan
>someone else literally gets a thumb crushed to pulp becuase they're a fuck-up
>they receive a medal from the fucking admiral for it

this LITERALLY HAPPENED

I do anything it's automatically shit, anyone else does even worse and they get literal awards

Navy huh? That explains it.

You need to find God.

Of course you'd blame me. Not that it was my thumb that got crushed to pulp, but of course you'd make excuses and imply it's somehow my fault I... somehow injured someone on a whole other ship? Or maybe it was wrong to not injure myself, I guess?