Never Forget

Never Forget

xbox trailblazed literally every single bad thing about gaming. Nintendo/PC does everything right

oh shit mtn dew and doritos for double xp is coming up boys

the day sega died and microsoft took its place is when gaming died tbqh

>Xbox, Mtn Dew and Doritos

The trifecta of gaming cancer.

>Nintendo/PC does everything right
If Nintendo does everything right, then what the fuck is it that's happening with Metroid?

Nah, the OG Xbox Huge was great.

yeah, it sure was

t. Sonygger

>Original Xbox was basically the Dreamcast 2 with all the exclusives Sega made for it including Shenmue 2, JSRF, and motherfucking Steel Battalion
>Xbox One is now basically intertwined with PC gaming, meaning all future Xbox exclusives are getting PC versions as well
>Xbox One revived Killer Instinct, has Rare making an actual new IP and the Forza series are some of the best racing games available
I'll give you the 360 era but they're actually pretty good when they actually have to use effort.

steel battalion is capcom and shenmue 2 is better on the dreamcast

It had its fun games Halo, Kung Fu Khaos, Blinx, Fusion Frenzy but none of them were particularly that great except for Halo and there were better games in their genres for other consoles

>360 Had CoD DLC first
>all comp CoD teams and their subscribers jump to 360
>PS4 gets time exclusive
>jumpship.mov
>TFW the only real reason xbox lost players was CoD

Steel Battalion and Ninja Gaiden Black are still the epitome of their respective genres.

>Blinx

blinx was always shit, you should have said voodoo vince

Capcom did Steel Battalion.

Yeah immediately after I posted that I thought of Ninja Gaiden Black but I was mainly thinking of games me and my brother would play together when we were kids and I didn't play Ninja Gaiden until Cred Forums told me about it

Congrats on listing the dudebro trash that everyone laughed at the thing for, instead of it's real gems that made it the DC 2.0, faggot

>Jet Set Radio future
>Phantom Dust
>Otogi
>Gun Valkyrie
>Ninja Gaiden Black
>Steel Batallion
>Kingdom Under Fire
>Phantom Crash
>Panzeer Dragoon Orta

voodoo vince don't have waifu so blinx is better

>Jet Set Radio future

never happening on current consoles

>Phantom Dust

getting a hd remaster

>Otogi
never ever poor jap sales more likely on ps4

>Gun Valkyrie
never ever poor jap sales more likely on ps4

>Ninja Gaiden Black

went to shit after 3 and one of the developer falling out

>Steel Batallion
kincted

Old stuff dies to make room for the new.

What new stuff?
Splatoon?
What a joke.

>not powering up with AMP CHEETOS POWER
Fucking sony niggers

>old stuff dies
in that case I cant wait to see Zelda go away. its the same age as Metroid after all. how bout lets see nintendo ditch its dinosaur of an IP Mario Bros