As a PC gamer this is sadly accurate

As a PC gamer this is sadly accurate.

dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/547198/PS4-Pro-Michael-Pachter-Xbox-One-S-PlayStation-Slim

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk
youtube.com/watch?v=B8R4BAQf7is
cinemablend.com/games/Ubisoft-Engineer-Supposedly-Suggests-30fps-Parity-Set-By-Console-Manufacturers-67864.html
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/02/the-division-devs-admit-pc-version-downgraded-for-console-parity/
finance.yahoo.com/quote/ea?ltr=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_technical_specifications
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3_technical_specifications#Graphics_processing_unit
gamespot.com/articles/all-the-deus-ex-mankind-divided-microtransactions-/1100-6442924/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

60+ fps and m&k were enough to make me buy and feel happy wafter purchasing pc. Ill happikh admit thst its a luxury item, but i wont accept claims of its pointlesness

*tips federrer*

Referring to the insufferable "masturace" reddit bullshit that's been perpetuated for way too long;not every PC user is clown cunt.

as a massive faggot, you need to go back to reddditt

Just reading that small cut from the article I can say the reason I'm not getting any current gen consoles is because there are NO FUCKING GAMES I want for it so why the fuck would I spend $500 for nothing

Y'ALL PC USERS B MUHUGGIN RAYCIS N SHIIETT OOOOGABOOGA WHEREDAWHYTEWIMMINAT AYYYYYY BIXNOOD

Pachter has always been an angry, out-of-touch cunt and I have no idea why anybody gives him press any more.

>I play on PC
>A fuckwit nobody is assuming and pairing me with other fuckwits
>My money is well safe on my account

You know, there are customers all around the world with different needs, but only one poor stupid that won't sell to them

every game i play on PC that runs at a steady 60, hell, even 45 FPS makes me feel like my PS4 and Wii U are just big black paperweights

I'll never be able to go back

didn't this hack actually think the WiiU was gonna succeed or some shit?

Name one reason why a PC gamer should get a PS4 without using the word "Bloodborne".

I think he said it would outsell the xbox one IIR

I've no idea who this guy is but he sounds like a complete retard

Wow, looks like I won't be replacing my old Ps3 with a 4 since apparently I'm racist for using my computer for games too.

DOAX3

God fucking damn it. I feel like a lot of PCfats are mostly poorfags with shit rigs anyway trying to be cool, but if Pachter is saying something similar, his stupid fucking ass is always wrong, so I guess by proxy my assumption is wrong.

Wish that fuck would just keep his mouth shut.

But that has no nude mods, unlike LR.

I have both and I especially like Gravity Rush and Nights of Azure. Looking forward to the sequels to both of those games and Horizon

>As a PC gamer
You aren't a PC gamer.

>literally calls themselves "Master Race" long after the joke was over

Gee, who would've thought?

>Patcher
Opinion Descarted

Yeah, this sort of behaviour does not encourage me to buy this hardware at all. This is just as deterring as the "We have a product for games who like to play offline, it's called the Xbox 360" remark.
Does this chucklefuck not get that saying things like this doesn't appeal to many people and is a major turn-off for idorts who might have considered upgrading?

>they only like there own kind
>there

>60fps
>multimedia platform as well as gaming
>can play most games with controller
>wide range of games
>mods
>over 9000 times more versatile than console
>cheap games G2A/Steam Sales/Humble
>tonnes of great f2p games

Meanwhile consoles......
>restricting
>can only play with a controller, cramps hands
>pretty much limited to AAA / AA releases
>can't mod or do anything with system files
>cant just alt+tab and do anything else like a PC
>outdated
>shit patch support

>there own kind
It makes me so physically mad that these people are paid to write and they can't even do it right.

This.

>As a console peasant, I will open a new thread and shitpost to get the PC spergs triggered

ftfy

>it's literally objectively better than consoles
>PC gamers are supposed to pretend like consoles have any merit to not hurt people's feelings

>there
Who wrote this?

It's the daily star, it's a rag.

the guy whose been wrong about everything? sounds about right for him

ITT: PCucks who are proving Pachter right

Pottery

JACKIE CHAN

>like there own

Heh sorry kiddo

>Patcher
>Being right
Pick one

>Own kind

What do you mean, "you people"?

This guy also said that the PS4 Pro is the obvious choice for anyone not currently playing this gen games. When you combine this with the fact that Sony is trying to keep people from switching to PC using the PS4 Pro, this comes off as highly suspicious and shill-y.

This analogy goes out the window as soon as you take into account that the PS4 is objectively far inferior to any mid-range PC.

>dailystar.co.uk

Into the trash it goes.

If PC gamers are racists, does that mean consolefags are niggers?

or that consoeltards do the same shit

PC gaming is like the land of the free where consoles are like Nazi germany

I think there is a good bit of elitism generally, but I don't think it's that serious. I can get down and funky with anyone who plays games, it's just that with a PC, you buy it once and keep upgrading it, and upgrading it to keep up with modern games tends to be cheaper than buying the next model of console as soon as the old one becomes obsolete. That's why I like to have a PC. Also a PC can be used for a lot more than just games which also makes it attractive to me over getting a console.

>literally objectively

>there

Opinion deleted.

>Daily Star
Literally who the newspaper.

A shitty article which quotes some fucking idiot who as far as I can tell is some kind of video game social media analyst. If he wanted to be half way correct he'd say something like biggot, but it's obvious he's just a muppet who's saying something to get a raise of some people. As trolling has been banned in the UK I suspect he'll be getting 7 years behind bars now.

Persona 5

bullshit, most pc gamers already have consoles.

Console gamers in the other hand, look down on PC, and wonder how anyone would game on a PC because they don't understand anything about PC gaming.

> Pachter

Ease of sitting down on the sofa, cracking a beer, putting in a disc and playing with no bullshit.
No settings to fiddle and no graphics cards to want to upgrade, just shut up, sit down and chill.
As a primary PC gamer but an "all three current gen console" owner, it's pretty hard to deny. Consoles have their place.

There's hardly any. There's a dedicated band of shit posters who constantly post bait, the get hooks from a few more idiots and probably other shit posters and in the end it's people just flinging shit at each other so to most people it looks like there's a huge flame war going on at all times. Learn to ignore shit posters and not much happens here apart from marketing threads and the occasional discussion about a few cult games which came out a few months ago.

>"highly discriminating gamer"-Andrew House
>"pc gamers are racists"-Michael Pachter

How does it feel pc gamers, that you guys are literally branded as nazis by the two most brilliant minds in the gaming industry?

Totalshitstick and digital foundry are literally being called out as the Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebells of gaming. Sad.

The old BBP.

>I suspect he'll be getting 7 years behind bars now.
I wish.

>uses reddīt and rages about master race
>gets called out
>NO ONE EVEN FUCKING DOES THAT IRL GAHHL! FUCKING STEREOTYPING POL RACISTS ATTACKING MY FEDORA

I don't feel offended when people call me a racist. It makes me feel like I still have common sense.

Why do you think we call them Sonyggers?

>some no name moron said something
>it must be accurate or true

On the Vita
On PS3
>not wanting to fiddle with settings

nu males sky still crashes on consoles
ON CONSOLES

don't forget installing to HDD and DRM codes for multiplayer and bullshit.

Consoles stopped being pick up and play a long time ago friendo

>putting in a disc and playing with no bullshit.
Except even console games have day 1 patches now
>down on the sofa, cracking a beer,
Literally connect your pc to a tv and get a controller to hook up to it.

Are you just pretending to be retarded or do you unironically think you cant play on a pc sitting on a couch

Heard you were talking shit.

Steam big screen sucks + I don't use wireless keyboard and mice.
I stand by my point. You cannot navigate windows with a controller. It isn't anywhere near as chill as a console.
Also, I have my computer on a desk in my study. It's a work machine too. I don't see a benefit in buying another for my living room, that's what consoles are for.

>set Steam to launch with Windows
>set Steam to launch in Big Picture
>???
>profit

>the two most brilliant minds in the gaming industry

Laughing my ass off.

Those two are just nothing but attention-whoring salesmen.
There is nothing brilliant about either one of them.

Pachter is that retard who told people to sell all their Netflix stocks.

Do your own math

>It isn't anywhere near as chill as a console.
This is just pure bias. Its not chill because you dont want it to be. There is no actual reason a person cant sit in their living room on the couch playing on their PC and you know it.

Why are sonyponies so scared that consoles just dont matter anymore? I mean atleast in the good old days PS2 had hundreds of good exlusives and there was a good reason to buy it. Now? Each consoles has ONE decent exclusive (more on the Wii u but still not many). They actually know that people wont buy their consoles if the PC version is better so they FORCE devs and publishers to do "console parity", sometimes going so far as completely sabotaging the PC port because they cant handle competition.

Its pathetic and so is your attempt to defend your potatoware.

cinemablend.com/games/Ubisoft-Engineer-Supposedly-Suggests-30fps-Parity-Set-By-Console-Manufacturers-67864.html

blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/02/the-division-devs-admit-pc-version-downgraded-for-console-parity/

And these are just the ones who admit it.

What's funny is that the term was made as a way to make fun of them in a review that was a shit on their beloved Witcher series.

Use a controller then. Also you can do steam in home stream wirelessly at 720p 60fps just fine if you have decent internet and an old laptop. It's a valid replacement for consoles at this point if you just don't want to invest in a console.

Its not like the difference between consoles and PC's are skin color, PC's are objectively better.

He kept his stocks, so telling people to sell them
> ??????
> PROFIT

How out of touch can you possibly be? I never wanted a PS4 before, and this certainly won't sell me on one. What the fuck.

You say this but you guys are the retards who support Intel and Nvidia who will consolized your platform while you let AMD, the only consumer friendly PC hardware maker, die a slow painful death.

PCs are way more versatile.
Consoles are only good for exclusive titles, but those are decreasing steadily.

Other than that, I pity the retards playing shooters on console.
I also like RTS games, totally not feasible on consoles with their gamepad.

Pachter has no clue what is talking about.
However he is pretty much making money by talking shit in public.

Sadly, they are actually doing very well.

finance.yahoo.com/quote/ea?ltr=1

Intel and nvidia have never touched a console. Its only ever AMD.
They don't support "consolizing" PCs because they've already got that market contained with... consoles...

>Refer to themselves as "Master Race"
>Try to spin that they're wealthy, but are notorious for piracy
>Actively attempt to shit on a game if it's not available on PC
>Refuse to believe that $800+ on a gaming platform is enthusiast-tier and cannot fathom why average consumers don't spend that much
>You'll never be "True Master Race"; it's a never-ending loop of e-peen measuring
>People with Low to Mid-tier PCs point to top-of-the-line PCs when boasting the superiority of their platform ("I'm /totally/ playing Witcher 3 at 4k60fps on Ultra!")
>Game is getting popular on PC? Prepare for forced memes, people getting annoyed by forced memes, and eventually everyone hating said popular game because forced memes.
>F2P model is easily the reason PC gaming has blown up in recent years; 3rd-worlders and children flooding every server

Own a gaming pc, wii u, vita, ps4, and 2ds. PC-only fags are the worst. By far.

For once, just this once, Pachter is correct.

>playing shooter on PC
>you see the guy, you click the guy, he dies
>high speed clicking
>playing digital whack-a-mole
Bruh, shooters on PC is the retard's way of playing. Using a mouse and keyboard is pretty much saying "I'm not coordinated enough to use a controller".

>as a pc gamer-
please shoot your cheek after leaving this website and returning to your homepage (reddit)

why are there so many PC gamers who won't leave console gamers the fuck alone about their choices, or can't accept that it's a choice made even despite knowing what a PC can do? Seriously so many of them come off like door to door preachers.

>;-)
How can you hate this man?

3/10 for trying too hard

Pachter was/is/always will be a joke.
We're assholes, doesn't mean we're not right.

Using a controller is saying "This game has programmed scripts to make my shot more true because making minute adjustments is just not possible with joysticks controlled by your thumbs." What is your point?

Literally who?

What kind of spyware are you using that it hyperlinks the term "PC" in the article?

Also, hardly. The reason PC gamers aren't switching to a PS4 Pro is the same reason they aren't switching over to a PS4: They realize what the console can do, and the answer is "not much". There isn't a reason to be spending another $400 on an upscaled game.

Too bad consoles are also going down the shitter. Remember when games only got releases when they were truly done and thoroughly bug-tested? Now we get rushed releases with bugs they just promise to fix later. On top of that there is now pre-order exclusive content you will miss out now if you don't buy into their bullshit.

PCs and consoles ruined each other.

Didn't you just post this a couple minutes ago?

>God fucking damn it. I feel like a lot of PCfats are mostly poorfags with shit rigs anyway trying to be cool, but if Pachter is saying something similar, his stupid fucking ass is always wrong, so I guess by proxy my assumption is wrong.
>
>Wish that fuck would just keep his mouth shut.
Eh no you're right. Most of us don't rice or upgrade every year. We just mostly like our freedom to emulate, pirate, or keep playing our old shit easily.

Consoles are for suckers user.

>they only like their own kind and have no interest in venturing out and mixing with other races
wait, im a racist because i dont want a black gf?

>can turn off aim-assist
>can't turn off digital whack-a-mole

>only consumer friendly PC hardware maker, die a slow painful
After my first AMD product set on fire and started smoking i gave up on them. No, this is not a shitpost, my last GFX card from them quite literally caught on fire.

If AMD wanted to be a good alternative to Nvidia they should have done a way better job with their cooling and driver issues.

I might not like how shady and douchebaggy Nvidia is to its comptetitors, but ATLEAST my products always work like they are supposed to (minus the 970 but i dont have one) and they have constant driver updates.

All it would take for anyone to be a good competitor for them would be good products that dont overheat with lots of driver updates. Thats literally it.

>They have no interest in venturing out and mixing with other races
I wonder who's behind that post...

What about awesome games that either don't get PC ports or broken PC ports such as: Batman, Ororchi 3 Ultimate, Nioh, King Hearts?

Difference is, you're actually able to be a PC enthusiast and get a superior rig for a superior experience.
What is a console enthusiast gonna do? Buy more controllers? Merchandise? HOLE(tm)-technology?

Where the fuck are the food analogies at?

You are an idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_technical_specifications
>CPU: 32-bit 733 MHz, custom Intel Pentium III Coppermine-based processor in a Micro-PGA2 package (though soldered to the mainboard using BGA). 180 nm process
>GPU and system chipset: 233 MHz "NV2A" ASIC. Co-developed by Microsoft and Nvidia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3_technical_specifications#Graphics_processing_unit
>According to Nvidia, the RSX—the graphics processing unit (GPU)—is based on the NVIDIA G70 (previously known as NV47) architecture.

>Too bad consoles are also going down the shitter. Remember when games only got releases when they were truly done and thoroughly bug-tested? Now we get rushed releases with bugs they just promise to fix later. On top of that there is now pre-order exclusive content you will miss out now if you don't buy into their bullshit.

Hardly just a console failing.

>awesome games
> Batman,
All the arkham games are subpar shovelware with combat that literally plays itself.

>Ororchi 3 Ultimate
weeb garbage
> Nioh
Looks like a Bloodborne ripoff but i cant tell from beta footage if its actually going to be good or not
>King Hearts?
>trusting square enix to do a good job after they raped FF with 13 and raped Deus Ex with MD
good goyim. You know i wont even be surprised if kindom hearts 3 comes with microtransactions for singleplayer. Square enix has already proven they will do this shit

>hyperlinks

>PS4 Pro is still doesn't address the things that keep PC gamers on PC
>"T-they're arrogant racist twits! THAT is the real reason they won't buy our new console!"

Try addressing the major flaws with your console (and consoles in general) you stupid cunt. Oh wait, you can't, because they're flaws inherent to the different philosophy consoles have from PC (just the way PC has certain flaws consoles don't), and wow, it turns out people are varied and have different preferences and priorities for their user experience.

This system wars shit just more embarrassing as the years go on.

>if you don't buy my shitty friends' products you're a racist

Literally a sonygger, the guy even plays the race card even when he's white

> or can't accept that it's a choice made even despite knowing what a PC can do
Being too poor to buy a good PC isn't a choice, my friend.
Besides, many console players are woefully uninformed about what you can do with a PC, and how to do it.

I mean sure, keep on playing on a console if you want to, but you can't sit there and shout about how your Miata is better than a Porsche when it clear as day one is simply inferior.

he's one of those self hating leftists. day of the rope soon...

SUBHUMANS GTFO

actually, you can use an xbox controller to navigate the metro interface, so you're just plain wrong.

Enthisiasts will often build PC's to compliment their consoles, finances willing.

No one is a "console enthusiast", they're "game enthusiasts"; they just want to play the games availabe on the system.

>You know i wont even be surprised if kindom hearts 3 comes with microtransactions for singleplayer. Square enix has already proven they will do this shit

Source please?

Also what I'm getting from you is "All games from Japan and all games made for a gamepad are inherently shit" I have a similar feeling for first person games are I think games that are stables of PC gaming (Half-Life, the Witcher) are kinda shitty. Agree to disagree I guess.

He's right - He's a stock market analyst, yet he tries to throw around his opinion as a video game critic in general. He should stick to what he's good at, because his opinions of gaming culture and games development is dogshit compared to his evaluation of financial opportunities in games.

>admits that PC are for enthusiasts

>still trys to argue PCs are shit somehow.

xbox one has early access games

I think when people are comparing gaming to racism you know that racism is a gigantic buzzword which means nothing. I think it is time to grow up. If you think people telling you that you're wasting your money for "internet access" is racism you are fucking delusional.

>I think liberals are like racists they have no interest venturing out and considering opposing points of view. They stay in their safe space.

>Source please?
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Publisher: Square Enix

That means that everything that happened in that game was because Square enix wanted it to because the publisher pretty much controls EVERYTHING about a game.

gamespot.com/articles/all-the-deus-ex-mankind-divided-microtransactions-/1100-6442924/

>source please?

The new dues ex has microtransactions for single player, and those microtransactions are for one-time-use items.

SE are fucking money hungry assholes lately.

so, console gamers are the sjw

nothing new really

>Race-mixing
Ports, emulation.

Hearing stuff like this makes me feel like I'm in the 1%

>WAAAAHHHHH PC gamers aren't going to spend money on my pile of shit so fuck them!!!! >:(

This accurately depicts console retards

Not wanting to buy a console makes me a racist?

Truly, that word has no meaning.

>trys to argue PCs are shit

The point.
Your head.

Battle Garegga Revision 2016

Oh god how fucking dumb. If I had a high end rig I wouldn't care to console game either.

That's just cultural appropriation.

>reee PC players wont buy our stuff
>i know ill insult them that'll show them
What is wrong with people

>that word has no meaning.
Exactly. A console used to be a standardised, single SKU system dedicated to running videogame software. Now everyone throws around the word 'console' but it seems like they really mean 'media centre' or 'shuttle PC' or something.

There are only two reasons to get a console:
1. Many exclusives
2. you are poor as fuck

Reason 1 has all but disappeared with current gen. I had both PS3 and Wii last gen because they kept getting exclusives I wanted to play. This gen everything that might have made me at least consider a console has been announced for PC. When even Japan is putting their games on Steam there really is no reason to get a console.

What really gets me is when people buy a console and believe it's somehow inherently superior to PCs. The delusion levels are amazing. Sometimes you even see people claiming some game on their platform has better graphics than any PC game.

>Invite someone from another race to your house
>Cultural appropriation
Hey man it's not like we kidnapped the games, they can still access their own homes, they're just welcome round our place whenever they want.

Maybe less like racism, and more like economic discrimination

Yeah, sorry you guys all screwed the pooch with the whole "longest console generation in history isn't backwards compatible with anything" debacle. I'm pretty happy on my PC playing current games that look better than any console as well as games made in the 80s whenever I want.

But... hey, if you all came out with good exclusives maybe I'd play my consoles more.

Really gets the ol' noggin firing on all cylinders...

Sports games.

>Not Dangun Feveron

Yakuza games.

>who are convinced what they do is better than what anybody else can possibly do

because it is, that's literally the point. consoles are prebuilt PCs.

I know you're tricking and all, but there are people who actually live in that kind of reality. A reality where HDMI doesn't exist on GPUs. A reality where wireless keyboards and mice are alien, and controllers don't work on PC. A reality where every single game on PC requires that you mess with settings, turn a few knobs, and shovel a few more scoops of coal into the reactor before starting.

It's astounding to me. I used to let those slide because it wasn't really far from the truth until relatively recently in the grand scheme of things, but it's like these assholes imagine that everything except their Macbooks are still using CGA and lack USB/bluetooth. I used to chalk that up to people remembering older setups where all that stuff was true, but it's been so many years that I can't even use that excuse anymore.

Is this another person who unironically takes the PC GAYMEN MASTER RACE serious? I'm going to blame reddit for this one.

>consoles are prebuilt PCs.
But at least a prebuilt can be opened up and upgraded later to the user's desire in most cases.

I think you can upgrade your HDD

>Patcher
Daily reminder:

Nioh

Which is Japanese Bloodborne

I think Playstation owners are like racists; they only like their own kind and they have no interest in venturing out and mixing with other racers.

Playstation owners are arrogant twits who are convinced what they do is better than what anybody else can possibly do.

What the fuck does niggers have with consoles, he's just admitting Playstation Pro sucks ass.

> Tweet from 2013
> Goldfarb was at DICE at the time

As much as I hate him, I trust an employee that worked at EA over a Stock Critic.

Why would I get a PS4 Pro over a regular cheap PS4? I can just use my PC if I want graphics.

>How does it feel pc gamers, that you guys are literally branded as nazis

Feels good to know I'm on the right side.

I wonder if I get a free pass on the racism comparison if I'm brown.

Or if I can flip his ignorant horse shit on it's head.

Eitherway, it's a win for me.

>Pachter

Isn't this the guy who always predicts the complete opposite of things to happen?

Racism is nothing but anti white propaganda.

underrated

>Refuse to believe that $800+ on a gaming platform is enthusiast-tier and cannot fathom why average consumers don't spend that much

Except console users spend more than that in the long run.

>$400 for a PS4
>another $400 idiot tax for PS4 pro after getting shafted by Sony again
>$60+ for games that run better on PC
>$60/year to use online features
>$50 for extra controllers ($150 for Xbone "Elite" controller)

You get the point.

>only like their own kind and have no interest in others
WHAT IS EVERY BRAND LOYALIST EVER?
Sonyggers do it.
Xbots do it.
PCfags do it.
Nintendrones do it.

You cant smear PC after blatantly shilling the PS4 Pro because that makes you a fucking hypocrite. When is the human race going to nuke itself?

>>Ease of sitting down on the sofa, cracking a beer, putting in a disc and playing with no bullshit.

consoles haven't been like this since the PS2

The Daily Star is aimed at the british equivalent of hillbillies

You got some holes in your argument
>another $400 idiot tax for PS4 pro after getting shafted by Sony again
The same can be said for pc when they come out with a new graphics card
>$60+ for games that run better on PC
True but you can get them on sale or rent them
>$50 for extra controllers ($150 for Xbone "Elite" controller
>who needs more than one controller. and again not everyone is going to buy the expensive controller unless its a console enthusiast and you can buy cheap ps4 controllers on ebay and other places
>$60/year to use online features
true.. but most people only by the monthly card or 3 months just to play online
>$400 for a PS4
You can get ps4s for cheap less than 300 only console enthusiasts will upgrade to the new one since there really isn't a selling point besides "4k"

>who needs more than one controller
Different user here. I do. Keyboard and mouse for things like strategy and shootan, official 360 pad for those 3D action-y games like Revengeance and such, iBuffalo SNES pad for most 2D 'console style' games, and a Venom arcade stick with Sanwa buttons and a Seimitsu stick for fighting games and arcade games.

I honestly can't imagine being stuck with just one of those peripherals for all my gaming needs. I could get by with just k+m and arcade stick I guess, but that would be less than ideal.

>Flesh eating False Widow spider
Oh fuck right off, False Widows are pussies, sure their bite stings like a motherfucker but they're not fucking "Flesh eating" any moreso than any other spider. They're not even parasitic.

This should not infuriate me the way it does.

>who needs more than one controller
People with friends?

>PC is racism muh
>please buy our console for diversity or you're a racist.

I know I've heard the name before, but literally who is michael pachter

Isn't it 'like racism' to claim all users of a particular system share an identical set of traits?

He's a 'business analyst' which basically means he works in the media spouting predictions (this product will succeed/fail, these stocks will go up/down) and spewing editorials.

Maybe I'm just tired of paying for online?

Racist!

>a factually superior race won't mix with inferior races
>WHAAA RACISTS

>mfw Idort who owns and plays everything from PC to console games and gives no shit about PC/console only faggots

Like watching monkeys throwing shit at each other.