This is your wife Lucina. You haven't visited her in a while. You still love her, don't you?

This is your wife Lucina. You haven't visited her in a while. You still love her, don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvMdfDJRmco
youtube.com/watch?v=Tptx8boeGhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this thread is pretty gay dude.

I'd delete it.

OPs can't delete threads anymore. And even if I could I wouldn't treat Lucina in such a way!

this post is pretty gay dude.

I'd delete it.

Fuck off, this is my only wife that I love

Sorry, I castrated myself so I could focus more on my swordsmanship.

>scwingscwingscwing
>CRIT
>Game Over

Did he really?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=DvMdfDJRmco

Awakening and Lucinafags killed Fire Emblem.

I've found myself jacking off to her rule 34 along with Palutena

>not posting the superior version

>mfw I'm a smashfag

>forgetting to post the link
youtube.com/watch?v=Tptx8boeGhE

I can't tell if that makes you better or worse. Its easier to hate you though, so I'll say worse.

How rude!

So are there any other reasons that people hate Lucina other than >le flat chest?

>filename indicates it was saved as a thumbnail
>image is larger than standard Cred Forums thumbnail

Awakening ruined Fire Emblem for a lot of the franchise's original fans. Lucina is basically Awakening's mascot.
Also people spam these bullshit threads too often for me to not subconsciously hate her just for seeing her all the time.

though, with the frequency of these threads and posts about Lucina I'm starting to think that the person/people making these threads actually hate Awakening, and spam Lucina shitposting so everyone else dislikes it too

What made Awakening so bad though?
Never played any fire emblem games, I just find Lucina cute
And are these threads really that frequent?

I want a divorce.

I think you misunderstand the nature of our relationship, Lucy. Severa's the only gal for me. No hard feelings though eh Luce?

They are annoyingly frequent.

Awakening was bad because it took away the great 90s anime aesthetic, turned it into bland Studio A-1 looking shit to appeal to the lowest common denominator, and simplified the game by allowing units to pair up, which was an extremely overpowered technique you could use at any time to breeze through the game on the hardest difficulty.

Granted, the first half of that shpeel is completely my own opinion, but adding a broken system like pairing took away the game's challenge, which a lot of people loved the series for.

Lucina the cutest!

I didn't think they've been very frequent in recent months.

These threads are literally the only reason Lucina is disliked here.

Prove me wrong. You literally cannot.

This, but everything elsesaid sounds reasonable.

Are there any good fire emblem games for GBA though?

I think there's some truth to that. Lucina was no more popular than Chrom or Fem!Robin to begin with, and yet shes the most hated and shes also the only one with somewhat frequent shitposting threads like this.

I imagine if Fem!Robin was in lucina's place, people would hate her instead.

It's not bad just a noticeably weak entry in the series compared with its predecessors and successors. Bland map design leaves little room for the application of tactics, flat characterization of key character on an already cliche story leaves little to get engaged in, and the pair up mechanic rapes the difficulty even on hard, with Lunatic being the only difficulty worth playing since Lunatic+ is fake difficulty: the mode.

That said the soundtrack is pretty good, and the art style is alright. I miss the less stylized 90s anime look.

I already hate femRobin. She's a bitch.

I don't get whats so hard about Lucina's personality to understand. She's like the Leonardo of her group in awakening, except probably even more personality since she still acts awkward and child-like sometimes

No one complains about Leonardo being their least favorite turtle because of his personality, so why lucina?

I personally dislike Awakening because of its map design, but I'll admit the writing and world building just isn't as good as previous games have been.

As for Lucina, a lot of people just don't find her appealing enough. She's stricken with the boring flat safe protagonist sort of personality, but she's not even the protagonist of her own game so that just makes it worse. She actually does have some fun traits like her poor sense of fashion and slight dork tendencies but she hides it all under a tough stoic exterior so well that she rarely ever gets any good moments to make her likable.

I really liked her in Project X Zone though where she got to open up some more and be friendlier while being a dork more often.

go away boneyT

absolute garbage fetish to be frank my dude

UGH

What? Hell no I never loved her. She was never my type at all.

awakening is the first decent game we've had since 5, bogged down by trillions of dollars worth of dlc and lunatic+ being a really shitty difficulty

>Forgot several other posts in this thread
>I'm the only one who posts Luluco on Cred Forums
wew, try harder next time.

It's Nowi's birthday today. Say something nice to her

Nah.

Hated her personality. Nah was better but unfortunately not all the way there.

You look like my wife's son in drag

made for a kind of funny awkward zombie comic i guess

Some of her boss conversations in the Outrealms, Smash (canon-ness notwithstanding) and elsewhere imply that she's rather cocky when it comes to combat, which makes sense given what she's been through; not much would seem to be a threat after staring down Grima. But this hardly ever comes up in the main game. They would have gotten a lot more mileage out of her character imo if they had developed this flaw more.

thanks for the free shit, kiddo.

this

pedobait dragon is cool i guess.

>he doesn't play on lunatic classic

>He doesn't play as Best Girl Robin

There aren't enough smug anime girls for how badly you fucked up.

robin is a know-it-all bitch

shit tier waifu my dude

>Robin

No, I am not gay enough to marry a male version of Marth.
Marth is already perfect the way she is.

t. secondary that never played any of marth's games

>lucina

SOMEONE has to know everything. Who's it gonna be?
The mental-capacity-of-a-child Chrom?
That racist-as-fuck Frederick?

marth ironically has an even more boring personality than lucina

its really obvious whose played the games and who hasnt

>Straightforward implication that Lucina has an Electra Complex

I always play Male Robin so I've never seen this, but I like it.

Chrom had to deal with his sister sudoku'ing, leave him alone

Federick is based as fuck and was right to be sketchy about robin, that bitch ended up being a literal doomsday dragon

If there's anything PoR and RD taught me it's that there's nothing wrong with being racist.

>Chrom had to deal with his sister sudoku'ing, leave him alone

Never.

>TacticianKilala

Uggggggggggggh. As if I needed somebody besides Anacybele to codify my nightmares of the new fanfic community.

Chubby Lucina is a cutie patootie!

I'd also like to add that he was insufferable for generally replacing all the words to fit his fetish for having longer sentences with bigger vocabulary faithfulness be damned, just like fucking Gringe and FE6.

Because Leonardo wasn't the poster boy for his game, and his fanbase consists of maybe 3 people

I perfer thin,flat, cute Lucina
Go away VenomRoy

Thin Lucina is wasting away! She needs some meat on her bones!

>She's like the Leonardo of her group
Who talks like this

People that like Leonardo.

im not venomroy but I do fight you sometimes on Cred Forumskends. you're a pretty alright dude, memes aside

Smashfags, why do you participate in FE threads? If you just wanna dump pic folders, find a Tourneyfag thread, or /ssbg/.

This. Besides she has been fighting all her life, she deserves a break.

>No one complains about Leonardo being their least favorite turtle because of his personality

that's not meat

that's a beyond concerning amount of pure concentrated diabetes and heart attack rolled into one ugly land whale in human form

I don't have a folder for pics, obviously not gonna defend boneyT but I just enjoy both series

Could you at least not respond to pleas for other people to dump their inflation folders?

PXZ Lucina best Lucina

Ain't my wife, buddy.

She's not cute at all unlike pic related, silly OP and your shenanigans.

I love her because the old fire emblems are fucking trash.

>This is your wife Lucina
Wrong

I know this is a Lucina thread and all, but you don't have to talk like that. You're making fatfags look worse than we do already.

But I married Sai'ry

this user gets it

well i don't know i mean i just met her

shut the fuck up Boco.

Yes sir...

I feel bad now, it's been roughly a year since I last played Awakening. She can handle herself, right Cred Forums?

>Just rolling over

God damn 0/10 worthless faggot. For a brief moment I thought you would be interesting but NOPE.

Say something nice about Lucina Cred Forums

I have a thing for flat-chested girls so we Gucci Luce

She's a pretty good character beneath all the shitposting and memes

Also shes god tier as a unit

Nice flat chest. To bad your personality isn't worth it. You need to be more assertive and take control instead of pretending you can then faltering.

She's strong, cute and perflat!

She killed a shitty series

>idiots who cant comprehend the concept of breast binding to maintain a disguise

Ayra is best girl

Don't taint Palutena with the outfit of a shitty whore from an overrated franchise.

implying palutena isn't even more overrated and even more of a whore than samus

She has a DFC

that isn't my wife

Galeforce+Personal Weapon with great properties makes her a pretty good unit

You new here or something?

Boco is spineless.

3 Dimensional trash.

Her sister is better.

No video game character is more overrated than Samus.

And Palutena doesn't perform a striptease for her permavirgin fanbase at the end of every game.

You must have had great patients to wait so long to marry her.

Doomguy comes to mind as more overrated

Also Palutena literally pole dances, easily sluttier than samus

yeah playing all the way through Lunatic was rough but it was worth it

>No video game character is more overrated than Samus

Oh please if we are talking about overrated Nintendo girls, Peach and Zelda (most of them) far surpass Samus.

now if other best girl anna had chub stuff

THIS IS THE END, FRIEND

>2012 + 4
>using virgin as an insult

Sorry, user.

I hear breast binding us mad uncomfortable. I can't imagine she'd keep doing it every morning for the sake of her disguise once her cover is blown.

It's not painful if you're chest is already flat.

>This is your wife Lucina.
NO! This IS my wife!

WHY?

She does!

Feels good being a Tharjafag.

>Tharja
>Best Girl

pick 1

Tharjafags are lucky. Some of our preferred girls don't get shit. Or if they do, then odds are it actually is shit.

It does!

She's both!

I feel for you. There is nothing worse then not getting the art of the girl you like.

Unlike delusional Samus waifufags, no one pretends Peach and Zelda are good characters.

Fire Emblem Awakening came out when I was just starting college, I used to play it between classes to relieve stress. Lucina got me through some hard times.

She's the only girl anyone cares about from Awakening at this point, aside Lucina.

You're talking like I didn't marry the real best girl.

>bow on the back

>Who is Selena

Nice

>tfw you married best girl before lucina even joined the party

>Tfw almost no Miriel without Vaike somewhere in it

Fucking sucks

Both kinda cheat the system by showing up in Fates, but even then,Tharja probably would have still gotten stuff without it

Maribest

Its a good feel.

Best at what? Being an uptight bitch?

>Perflat
Pedophiles and faggots need to leave

Sorry lucina I have a new waifu.

Best at having classy blonde drills.

Nah nigga, I did a new playthrough just to marry Marribelle. Ojous the best.

I want to feed her

>Being an uptight bitch?

He says while posting the girl who acts like an even bigger bitch

She's adorable

Lucy is the best! She's the cutest!

I want to fight besides her in battle!

Get out of here.

She's a tsundere user, there's a slight (but important) difference

severa is obese

>he likes the most pointless girl in Fates, with even less of a personality than Sakura

Her gambeson just makes her look chubby, promote her and look at her model.

she's a fat stinky piggy

oink oink

What if that's exactly how I want Severa?

You can't tell me what to do!

Then keep spoiling her.

>Thread ruined by fatshit
Every.Fucking.Time!
REEEEEEEEEEE

>spoil your bitchy wife Severa rotten
>but ONLY with sweets and fatty foods

I'm sure you'll both love the results.

Of course I still love Lucina! I tell her that I love her every day!

It'd be hard to care if it became near impossible for her to even hoist her sword any more, just as long as she's packing more soft layers.

delete yourself

No!

Same here honestly

There are very few ladies I wouldn't want to plump up by feeding them..

dem crits

If this is my wife she would know that I demand sex every day. Now strip, bitch. Bring on the lewds

Is it wrong that I thought the thumbnail made me think that was Hector?

Maybe I shouldn't marry Chrom. I hate lucina so much but getting two galeforce wonderkids from one grind is just so much value.

Sorry Lucina. I did marry you on my first Awakening save but I became a Dark Prince and this is my new wife. I've invited you to My Castle and we can work something out. maybe a threesome. my new wife is bisexual so maybe you could make it work. I still love but I love her now, too. if you are ok with polyamory, then come join us.

>Lucina's the middle
>her pure, innocent mind gets corrupted by the married couple's sexual depravity

She can always us some dark magic to help persuade Lucina if needed.

Lucina was already a slut when I married her in Ylisse though

You better have a nice dungeon to treat her to.

Oh really? What are some of honorable mention?

Still wearing pants, Lucina?

Tharja could cast a nymphomania hex on Lucina turning her into a bimbo fuckslave.
A toy for the couple to use for their depraved fetishes.

If we're still going with FE, Camilla seems like an easy, natural candidate. She'd delight in everything sent her way, and the tightness of her sexy corset makes for an easy measuring stick for progress on her weight.

I think I'd quite like to see that if I'm being honest

Best girl just keeps getting better.

As long as i breathe, Awakeningfags will not fuck this series anymore!

I will never stop fighting you flat Mary Sue excuse for a Lord!

An op thumbnail maybe?

I sent Palutena in my place

Believe me, I do too. Pushing more and more food down her gullet until the soft curve of her underbelly sags from the bottom of her restrictive corset, the tightness of it pushing her rolls out. The overflow of her boobs would be in plain view too, as more and more breast meat puffs out and sags from her cleavage window.

Except that i do, ive cleared all 3 paths on Lunatic, and im gonna make a 4th file on Easy just for min/maxing and PvP purposes

>do you like darkness?
>don't worry you little slut, I'll make you

Chubby chasers get out

Well Professor, clearly he had saved a thumbnail by mistake, but when he went back to save the proper size, he merely saved it over the thumbnail file to replace it more easily.

It would be fun to watch Lucina struggle in the beginning before she eventually gives in.

Tharja molds Lucina into the perfect slutty fuckdoll, using a variety of hexes to improve little Lucina in every way.

Tharja truly is a lady to admire.

I think you should be a smutwriter user

Tharja likes to experiment with her hexes, starting with subtle mild horniness then increasing the power of the hexes, inflicting total cock-hungry nympho bimbofication on the Ylissean Princess.

The thrill of the hunt is where the excitement lies. If it means you have to slap some curvy cheeks a couple more times and submit her to a few more hours of brain numbing hypnosis, then the struggle is that much better.
Even a plain-Jane like Lucina can become a desirable sex-bomb with the right hexes to enhance or expand her natural gifts.

I have three more of her on the way, I haven't forgotten shit.

I already do my share. Lets not forget the pounds that go right to her ass too. The bikini bottom she insists on wearing (like a total hoe), would gradually be engulfed by her jiggling fat ass until it naturally becomes a thong.

I can see her using those hexes to make her embarrass Lucina in public, making it harder and harder to not just run back to bedroom and just submit.
and doing it together with your loving wife just makes it all the more sweeter.

I do love me some wobbly booty babes.

Forcing Lucina to make the decision to submit all on her own is a hundred other kinds of satisfying.
Two heads are better than one after all, especially when it lets you hex bad little girls until they're drooling, obedient pleasure servants while she can receive physical reinforcement by the other.

we're going to corrupt Lucina and she's going to be our little DFC slut

Look into my eyes, little Lucina.

More junk in the trunk can never steer you wrong. There's only so much lard a corset can squeeze out, so every time she attempts to redo it in the morning, it'd close a little less fully every day. An aggressive muffin top would be pooling in the open gaps of her armor, pinching her flab slightly, as a constant reminder of how fat her wedded one is letting her go.

It is. Just imagine watching Lucina struggling to do her duties due to the hexes making her body go wild, taking bets with Tharja on how much longer she can last. Sure she'll try to fight it in at first but eventually it'll be too much for her to handle and she'll come crawling back to you, literally since you both refuse to let her in until she gets on all fours first.
Our royal little DFC slut.

I'd love to see her get so pudgy that her corset can no longer contain that plump bod

Okay, you can stop now.

Surprised there isn't more kinky shit of Tharja and Lucina. This is the best I could find but it seems too tame for Tharja.

How charming to watch her crawling in on hands and knees like an adorable little pet. A nice hex might even grow some genuine cat ears on her head in the future, so she never forgets her role. And when given an option to make the embarrassment and humiliation go away, how could she ever say no?

Y'all niggas need god.
Or maybe just to masturbate and get some of that tension out.

I ate God, he was made of butter.

who needs god when you have a dark magical attractive stalker that loves you and will do kinky things with you?

Eventually, sucking in her huge flabby gut won't work when trying to seal her corset up. Even if she could, it would be so painful instead of just letting it all hang out. Corsets are made for skinny ladies, so she'd need to explore alternative clothing options to hold her massive adipose body in (and her tits expanded by several sizes anyway, they were bursting right out.) She'd probably puff her plump cheeks out at that.

Probably but its still pretty good none the less.
Sealing the deal with cat ears and making her your pet is a great idea, and it works for Lucina too since she can sleep at the foot of the bed from then on. If Tharja is feeling particularly generous then she might even let her speak like a person again if Lucina has been a very good cat.

I'm gay marriage is illegal

It would be cute to take her to a tailor to get her new, plump body measured for her new clothing she'd have to wear after her old clothing either stopped fitting or ripped apart while being worn.

I'd love to just tell her to let it all hang out.

Why not target someone who is already on their way to being fat with your shitty fetish? Like Severa?

Get her collared too, and you have the best little kitty to spank-er, pet. If she's been difficult and bad however, it's back to the dildo gag and chastity belt again.

I imagine Lucina is hyperticklish, especially because of that one scene with Inigo, so this would really drive her nuts.

And unfortunately, they just don't make slender shaped armor for ladies so wide and round. If she wants to continue fighting like a knight as she has, she'd need armor with a great big dome for her belly, not to mention leaving growing room for her curvy, plump T'n'A, which have swelled large enough to balance goblets on top of.
Trying to suck a huge hanging gut into a corset before, letting her fat belly hang out would be a relief, maybe enough to consider some different, non-corset wear.
Severa's such a bitch, she'd probably get tubby just by being told she could never do it.

It probably wouldn't take long for her to learn to be obedient but that kind of punishment is too fun to not break out from time to time. Besides its fun keeping her on her toes, never knowing what you and Tharja will do to her next.

Best girl.

No because Waifus are for faggot virgins

thanks guys. I didn't expect my post about Syalla/Tharja2.0 and polyamory with Lucina to go this far. I now have a new fetish.

A little unpredictability is the spice of life. Who knows if Lucina might get her nipples electrified for the whole day? Definitely not her. A nice hex might cause an insatiable thirst in her that can only be sated by spunk. It's up to her to figure that out though.

Is she a sub or a dom?

Switch

Glad to oblige it anonski

You're very welcome. Life is great when you have a dark mage wife who enjoys using her hexes on others.
And coming up with these ideas with Tharja makes it all the more better. Going about your day plotting up new and exciting ways to have some more fun with your adorable kitty would be the life. Who knows, you might even break in a new pet so she won't get lonely during the time you both are too busy doing other things.

I'm not really into that sort of thing, outside of sometimes satisfying my humiliation fetish, but it'd at least fun to see Lucina completely losing her shit.

She'd probably start to cry a bit when she sees the size of the armor that fits her but that is where you come in and comfort her and maybe talk her into retiring so she can enjoy her new life with you.

>Lucina is in her chastity belt all day horny as fuck especially because of the curse on her
>she's muffling into the deepthroated dildo-gag in her mouth
>take out the dildo-gag finally
>she says she really wants it deep inside her
>oblige but only on the condition she eats out Tharja's pussy while Tharja tugs on her collar
>remove her chastity belt
>proceed to spitroast Lucina with Tharja

About damn time for best girl to show up.

One for you, and one for your wife. Perfect for them to keep each other company too if both you and your wife are away. Give one of the pets some homework that requires the 'assistance' of the other, and you'll both be happy. Assuming she's a good kitty that is.

All sorts of surprises like Lucina being made to oink like a piggy when ever she opens her little mouth, or made to squirt constantly, heavily soaking her tight pants.

But he didn't post Cherche.

You don't have to be into tickling, just consider it one of your many mixup tools to open a girl up like in a fighting game, catching her with it when she least expects it. Then combo into sex finisher.

Hmm another pet?

The size of the wells needed for her titanic tits to fit in would be staggering to look at. She could always retire and enjoy a life of indulgent feeding, never stressing how many extra pounds are fed to her or how much her figure blimps out. Or, she could always find a different occupation that would suit a fatty much more comfortably if the need to take charge of something is too strong in her.

>ywn turn your ex wife into a slut with your new wife's help

Your hair, it's sleek and stylish!

Ooooh, charming. A piggy nose-mask or nose hooks would be necessary to make her feel like a real pig then. Demanding your entire castle be cleaned from one end to the other while she squirts with every step would be enticingly cruel.
A problem child would be quite the adventure to convert, but the end results would be that much tastier.

It would be cute for the two of you to have your own kitty. I can see it now both you and Tharja doing your work with your cute cat occasionally come crawling up and resting on your feet or even on your lap when you are sitting on a couch.

what's going on

How would one corrupt Miriel?

we're planning to start a harem with Tharja as the second in command. first we'll break two down into pets then we'll slowly bring in more potential sluts until we bring in females from the whole roster.

What kind of ob would suit your purple piggy though? everyday she grows a little bit bigger with no end in sight.

>No one complains about Leonardo being their least favorite turtle because of his personality
Who liked Leonardo? When I was a kid nobody wanted to be that boring pussy.

The normies loved Michelangelo, contrarians liked Raph, and every now and again a dude would like Don.

unless we talking the vidya games, then it went Don>Leo>Mike>Raph

Beats fatposting I guess.

With knowledge of course. Offer her very rare scrolls and books in exchange of being a test subject for a new hex experiment. She'd be your obedient slave before you know it if you do it right.

One might be a sedentary kind of job, like running a store. If that's too boring, Camilla might try being a chef, since she knows all about having her face stuffed with good food. And if she still wants to fight, she can don that pot-bellied armor and try a different kind of class, like being a tower knight. If the armor's too embarrassing, she can learn to use her flabby girth for wrestling for sport. But retirement's just as good too.

A young girl not listening?
Wow that's everyfucking girl ever.

>If the armor's too embarrassing, she can learn to use her flabby girth for wrestling for sport.
That could lead to all sorts of fun. It would keep her happy and active and give her some new moves to try on you in the bedroom.

Stroking behind her ears, her back, then a cute spank on the ass, stroking her sensitive spots.
She's autistic, so subject her to the same kind of punishment over and over again until she comes to love it.

Her desire for knowledge would be her undoing; she will do anything for knowledge. Turning this intellectual into a bimbo would be especially satisfying.

It's a very practical solution, she can be rewarded for porking up while satisfying her need for battle like she used to. She'd spend her work days throwing her overweight curves against other equally rotund girls in loincloths and wraps, and she'd be loved for it. What better way to make your cow of a wife active and happy?

Anna would be easy. Just tempt her with gold.

She'd be begging for release but you refuse since its fun to see her squirm.
Exactly. Hell she'd probably let you do this to her just to document it for her research.

How ironic that it would turn her thirst for knowledge into a thirst for no more than her primal, base desires.

Get out of her Lucina. I didn't keep Robin pure for most of the game so he could marry his sister.

Lucina's so cute when she's desperate and red in the face. Stroking until she's just on the brink, then taunting her with your words when you know she's close.

She'd be a champion in the ring and in bed as she pins you down under her large belly. You'd be completely trapped while she gets to enjoy you squirming about under her.

Gold would work but the amount to keep her would be way too much. Unless you can break her in then its something you wouldn't want to do on a regular basis.
That would be a sight to see. Keep her worked up until Tharja comes back and then you both can decide if she has been good enough to be rewarded. Maybe have dinner together first to drag this out as long as possible.

The feeling of you trying to escape under her several rolls of flab would be tickling to a sumo queen of her size. She can pin hambeasts her size, so her normal size husband is nothing. She lays upon so many pounds of weight that you'd have to meet her halfway for a smooch, but the titanic boobs engulfing your upper body while leaning in makes the effort beyond worth it. It's be interesting to test with her the wrestling techniques she uses for other purposes in bed.

Lucina is my daughter

A good dinner to mull over her just rewards would be a fine idea. In fact, Lucina can serve as your table as well, bearing your plates and wine glasses on her back. If she shakes enough to send anything teetering over, it would be a real quick decision for what to do with her.

God damn you guys are killing me.

>unless we talking the vidya games, then it went Don>Leo>Mike>Raph

Depends on the game. Some games, Raph walks and attacks way faster, meaning he's good for pros. even with his lowest striking range.

Even generic shy girls are better than Lucina

The look on her face seeing as she ruined any chance of her reward would be priceless. Seeing the evil smile Tharja has as she just came up with the perfect punishment would be even better.

She'd know she'd be in for a long, hard night. A perfect punishment is so hard to settle on. At the very least though, it would have to be karmic.

I don't know surprising her with that kiss when she clearly doesn't expect you to pull it off would be nice. It would show her you aren't as weak as her average opponent and she would have to break out her A game to get you submit.
Its killing me too. you don't know how badly I want this.

Tempt her then hex her with neediness so she offers gold in order to cum, turning the tables on this greedy girl, whose lustful nature can be used to utterly break her.

Disagree, but then I hate moeblobs.

Lucina is not my wife
She is my daughter
Mozu is my wife
I'm sure I can work this out somehow with all the dimension hopping bullshit that goes on

She has at least a dozen different ways to smother a face within her bulging folds. If she could lift herself off, she might try putting her best side forward: her ass side, flabby, porky and wide enough to cover your torso three times over. She'd let the oncoming wave of her tremendous fat butt sink in as she sat further down on your chest, but slowly. Her over-stuffed ass cheeks would eventually sag far enough to engulf your face entirely.
It's all good user.

It would be a hard night for her, but for you it was what you were waiting for all day. Nothing beat punishing your cat after getting her hopes up.

Maribelle acts that way because she was bullied non stoo as a kid, and puts on an air to protect herself

In reality shes like the only actual good person in awakening. She pretty much only wants to help people, all her endings are about making the world a better place. She has good supoorts even with the main characters, she has an awesome son, and shes not a bad unit herself

Seriously fuck off severa fag before i shit down your neck

Spanking...squirting curse...electro nipple curse...swollen clit curse...boot licking...put in the kitty cage...dildo-gagged...

And all the while she'd remind you that you did this to her, that all that fat covering your body was your handiwork.

>tfw you're the only Sumiafag in the world

fucking Chrom, go marry that dancer you've known for half a day

Maribelle may be a bit of a snob but she believes in fairness.

I am going to make your daughter my slut with Tharja's help

Perhaps it would be time for the return of a punishment she found even more humiliating, with a little extra edge. Once she's been made into a little piggy again, she can better learn the value of letting a good dinner go to waste. With her arms and legs bound to each other, and a nice apple stuffed in her mouth, she'll learn better than to drop anything valuable again, even if her butt is being paddled the whole time.

All good ideas.
You'd think that but she might start to enjoy that punishment. Maybe that sensation of being bound and spanked gets to her and she begins to act out in hopes of feeling that again.

Wow user, you beat me to it. She'd giggle, making her chubby extra chin wobble, as you helplessly slapped your hands on her massively huge cheeks, making her ass and thunder thighs jiggle profusely. "I'm the superbly fat woman I am today all thanks to you." It would be a struggle to hear her words when you're smothered by hundreds of pounds of ass, muffin top, love handles and more though.

Soaked onesie Lucina.

Her ass would've been subjected to so much abuse by then she may have fooled her mind into enjoying it, getting off from being spanked by being a bad girl. Quite happily, she's done exactly Tharja and her husband wanted, turning into a slut for a high-inducing sexual punishment.

After enjoying you struggling under her, she'd roll over and giggle as you get to breath freely again before pulling you up close and telling you how much better her life has become since you entered her life and showed her how beautiful she is even at this size.

Tharja always wins, Lucina becomes her pet no matter what Lucina does. Good kitty or bad piggy....either way she is owned by based Tharja.

She finally graduated from her training at that point. From here on its nothing but pure pleasure both for her and Tharja.

She'd embrace you with all her love, your whole body sinking in to her gigantic M-cup tits and her gargantuan soft orb of a belly. She'd probably love more help the next day stuffing her belly even fuller to keep her weight up and on the rise, and practicing her wrestling form for her next bout in the sumo ring. She's looking at some new loincloths she's sure she could use some help trying on too~

Lucina would live a life of endless pleasure and 'torment'. Constant ecstasy would be her new norm, and a life any other way would be a pure bore, sending her running back to her master and mistress for more pleasure.

And you'd love nothing more then to help her grow bigger, each pound making her even lovelier then the last, and supporting her every step of the way. Maybe even surprise her with some special lingerie for you own bouts too.

And of course Tharja would never stop devising new humiliating hexes to use in her pet. Lucina would have not even a tuny shred of dignity left, in fact the entire concept of dignity or pride would be long gone.

>this thread
My dick is like a fucking diamond

you're welcome

At the sight o the moon,, Camilla gradually turn into a diaper. First she forms it on her hands and then her legs and then the rset of her body including her head becomse a part of this diaper which she starts to curl into th shape as it does itself, and all she ever wants is for you to wear her especially at your time of needs, your bathroom breaks are too trifle and when you shouldnt always need to relieve yourself in a way society tlls you you need to, you can just lay back and let nature takes its course, ahhh

Becoming the indisputable #1 queen of sumo wrestling takes a lot of time, and countless more pounds to accumulate in order to stay competitive, but the journey to become fatter for the pleasure of your loved one never ends. Lingerie probably stops coming in those obscenely large sizes, which means custom orders, tailor made to be as sexy as you require.

>having a trash tier character as your wife
Should've gone homo and husbando'd Sheik instead

Such is the life of a misbehaving pet. With her mind warped enough to absorb punishment as pleasure, she'd be drooling at the sight of a paddle, or her mistress Tharja's words casting another hex upon her. Maybe one this time to make her pussy lips swell up extra large ,and extra sensitive. Ripe for some abuse.

She always makes sure her new lingerie is a size small just so she can put on a show struggling to put it on. After that she then asks you to help feed her while she hopes you push her to the point where it rips off just so she can tease you about how good you are.

It'd be enough for her rolls to pour over the tight straps, flesh squeezing out of every little gap. So after a little extra feeding and belly stuffing, one off-hand stretch could send any strap snapping off, letting her have a sigh of relief as her overflowing body is able to breathe a bit better.

>didn't play mirage , fates or awakening
feel good lads

She'd feel relief while you'd be ready to pounce on her after seeing proof of your heard work coming to pass.

Lucina would have one guiding purpose; pleasing Tharja and her husband. Other than that Lucina will no longer be a princess, she will be little more than a bimbo kitty pet. It suits her.

Lucina kicking Tharja's feet, on her knees with her tight little bum raised skyward displayed for her owners, juices dripping from her hexed pussy. ..Lucina belongs there.

This the worst FE thread I've seen in a while

Her sex drive is as endless as her body's incessant jiggling, always happy to take you on the mattress from any naughty whim. Laying on her reclined body feels far more plush than even an exotic waterbed. You could tickle under any crease, any roll of paunch, and it would drive her sensitive skin crazy. She'd be ready to devour you.

To be fair it is a Lucina thread, so it kind of started off that way. Fat fetishists especially should fuck off.

It was your own mistake for expecting a good thread that starts with Lucina.

Being a simple bimbo suits her well. All she needs to do is make her owners say 'good girl', and that's it, the key to a pleasing, fulfilling life. A butt raised so tauntingly in the air is begging for more spankings until it's red, then a nice, filling plug to stuff it with.

And after your done lovemaking, you can cuddle up with her and sleep soundly holding your soft wife as she keeps you warm.

On that note its time for me to sleep now too. Good night user, its been fun

Godspeed you two. It's been a pleasure reading.

I had tons of fun doing this as well. It was a lot of everything I love.
I've got inspired to work on my Smash Bros sumo girls write-fagging now.

>this is the only decent fat Camilla pic

The artistic technique for these kind of pics is subpar way more often than when it's good.

>More cute mozu
Nice taste user

At least it's something. I'm surprised it even took this long. Now if only Elise could get something.

I want Camilla to caress my balls with her feet.

I'm not a feet person, but have fun if it's your thing.

What are you talking about? That's my daughter.

I am literally going to marry lucina

You literally need to get a marriage certificate.

Post rule 63 lucina

That sounds not so great. Normal Lucy sounds much better.

Shit girl. No personality and flat bread body. It's only exciting to fuck her because she's your best friend's daughter

Lucina is cute! Cute!

Lucina looks NAUGHTY!

I hate Lucina! HATE!

Lucina is pretty lewd, and I don't have enough Lucina
You can never have enough Lucina

Why, user? Lucina was made for loving tenderly.

Lucina's lewd enough, for a flatty. Lucina doesn't have enough of herself, particularly in the chest region.

Do you think Camilla would mind?

he was made for 2 things. The first is being a flat ironing board. The other is for bullying.

I wish Lucy would jerk me off like that.

I doubt it. She's a tremendous slut.

>Lucina's lewd enough, for a flatty. Lucina doesn't have enough of herself, particularly in the chest region.
Flat girls are the lewdest, though. Just look at this handholding. They might be all demure on the outside, but inside they they're thinking is lewd.

Delete this! Nothing wrong with being flat, and Lucina is not for bully.

Of course, we all do, user. It just means you have good taste.

Bigger tits required.

Lucina is a failure as a woman and a Lord

>Bigger tits required.
user, how can you even say that? I mean I respect your opinion, because each to his own but small, nicely shaped tits are what I like the most. I'll forgive Lucina anything, though!

>Lucina is a failure as a woman
Definitely not.
>and a Lord
user, girls can be Lords and kings, too.

You're right, he's been a failure ever since he was born.

It's hard to rule over a ruined and destroyed kingdom.

perfect

All of the Fire Emblem games for GBA are good.

I wouldn't say necessarily all. 6 is ok but overall one of the weakest games.

Pair-Up bonuses being ridiculously overpowered was the worst offender in Awakening's shitty balance but it definitely wasn't the only one. The map/merchant system and lack of weapon weight or any similar penalty meant you could just buy however many brave weapons/tomes you'd like and steamroll anything. The map design was very poor with things like terrain bonuses never really mattering even if you weren't pairing up.

That said, Awakening did at least have a shit ton of stuff in it. Even without spending any cash on the DLC all the streetpass teams, bonus chapters, extra characters and stuff were still free, and the little details like unique map sprites for every unit was really cool. For a game that IS was sure would be the last FE title ever due to the mediocre sales of the last few titles I can't really hold it against them for just running with every last idea they had at the time.

Fates is inexcusable trash, though.

Implying I'd ever marry this piece of trash.

None of that means much if the base gameplay was absolutely awful. Tons of open route maps and reinforcements do not make for an engaging game. At the very least Conquest has that going for it, which puts it ahead of Awakening.