It's true

It's true

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Pachter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedbush_Securities
youtube.com/watch?v=B8R4BAQf7is
archive.is/jPC0d
msc.sagepub.com/content/9/1/2.long
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/547198/PS4-Pro-Michael-Pachter-Xbox-One-S-PlayStation-Slim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/pol

>>>/v

Pc gaming is an hobby of peace.
Report the infidels!

Well, I can't stand niggers in my games, I've got enough of them IRL. I hide fighting game threads even though the girls and trannies are hot.

Can you blame me?

Nepping.

You are as silly as an SJW who "has had enough white males IRL" and doesn't want them in game. The irony of it is likely utterly lost on you.

So yes, I can blame you for being an SJW.

Literally who?

Actually

Not true. Some of my best friends are Sonyggers.

That Clown need to kiss the foot of Gaben First.

>"PC gamers are like racists."

What did he mean by this?

So what you're saying is pc gamers are extremely open minded and respectful of all races?

I'll take a free nep

This clown say it on Twitter, i want him burned with fire. Sony and EA are responsible of Denuvo and force exclusives games only for the washing ps4 machine.

Is this the new MoTM (meme of the month)?

He's not wrong, you fucks are cringey as shit

Nigga stop using twitter if it triggers you so much

What is that mean those nerdy troll images?
NOTHING!

nepu

there are a lot of racist people on Cred Forums who undoubtedly cross over with the PCMR people, but the PCMR joke in itself isn't racist.

you call this a (you) festival?

Except tons of Black people used the term PC Master Race

Blackbuster critic was like THE PCfag during the console vs PC wars back in 7th gen

White sisters, please.

Twitter? I read it on News.
PS: I'm not black.

Waaaah people aren't buying my shitty console so i better call them names, that'll show them!

f-fucking racists

>Twitter?
>this clown say it on Twitter

WE ARE RACISTS FINE, LOOK AT KONAMI GAMES TODAY ON PC! LOOK AT THE CRAZY TECMO DLC PAIN IN THE ASS TOO. PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK PATCHER!

literally said 'y u no race-mixing'
get this cucks face off this board

nepgear is mine

Calling someone racist is like calling someone a nigger in 2016

spource

>Michael Pachter is selling his own console
???

Fucking obvious.
They call me nigger and they are the nigger it selfs.

Why do mods intentionally leave threads like this up when NOTHING can come of it except retarded politics and Cred Forums shit? Why did a great civil thread with discussion on nuclear weaponry get deleted but "LOL HE SAID RACISM IS BAD WHAT A NIGGER" the thread is fine?

Not his console, but i think he was talking about some ps4 thing

When has Cred Forums ever had consistent modding?

So a major serious offense basically anywhere but your Cred Forums bubble?

>the neptunia post got deleted but the thread didn't
Jesus christ

Ain't give any shit to you.
Michael Patch Denuvo Sony Washing Machine Scums....

>pachter uses logic to formulate his conclusion
>pc people on Cred Forums get triggered, use ad hominem, and prove his point

I never really noticed how retarded PC guys are until now. Sonyggers and Xboxfags are just engaging in obvious playful bantz. You faggots take your shit way too seriously. Why?

Fun fact: Mods actually did used to ban for Cred Forums stuff, politics, and pointless edgy style racism.

i have a pc and i hate niggas. cool.

There is literally nothing wrong with hating niggers

Who is this retard?

ANOTHER self hating white leftist

Other thing why this Sonyggers and Xboxfags was joking on us about GTAV and RDR and now we have it on PC and maybe RDR soon, this clowns continue to call us racists because we want anything? FU Pachter, Sony and KONAMI!

He's an old man and can't tell internet dick-waving from reality so he took "PC is le masterrace" literally.

>sonyfags hate it when others get their games
>not racist
??

Pacter is quite cunning. He tricked the entire pc gaming community into literally proving his point. Impressive.

I went fishing today and caught nothing, but Im glad to see somebody else did.

I get that but actually who is this?
Job title and all that. Can't be assed to Google

I really think asian moot and staff have given up on Cred Forums. I can be browsing late at night and almost half the first page are off-topic shitposting that stays up until 300~ or so posts before deletion, otherwise they remain up until archived.

It doesn´t tricked 75% of people, only niggas and white fanboys buy all this games before release. And they still complain about the bugs... Better to be quiet and pirate all the scums.

>tumblr tier memes

> meme is an exaggerated satire on platform entitlement

leave it to idiots to take that literally.

>not knowing who Michael Pachter is

Damn son, he's been around for like ever. Guys on par with Jack Thompson at least. He's a longtime analyst of electronics in general, with a particular affinity for video games. He usually makes predictions on new and upcoming hardware, how well or terrible it'll sell, what game companies are doing right or wrong, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Pachter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wedbush_Securities

>If I google PC master race I get PC master race memes
Bravo friend.

wtf i hate pc gamers now...

>logic
You've got to be kidding me it's a fucking analogy there is no logic.

>liberals are kind of like racists because they discriminate against conservatives and do not consider their point of view

You can do this with anything. Literally anything.

It's the same as saying the PS3 has no games.

People say shit like that just to get a rise out of others. Everyone knows it's not true, the PS3 has at LEAST 5 games.

>pc gamers r racism
>reeee y u am not racemix???

Whatever happened to calling us e-crooks and digital swashbucklers? Was it not 2015 enough?

Consolefags are degenerate coalburners then.

console gamers are the niggers of gaming

He actually makes sense, just keep in mind he is saying they are LIKE racist, not that they are racist. It's actually a good comparison.

Pachter born in Somalia.

Ya'll motherfuckers claim "PC master race" for a reason

What did they mean by this?

I don't like black people.

Uhhh...
racist and sexist much?

It's like saying the PS3 has no games. That's all it is.

When people started taking the PC Master Race joke seriously is when I stopped identifying with the PC community.

Except you can choose to play PC but can't choose your race. Nice false analogy there.

I'm transnigger. Speak for yourself.

I see, so console gamers are like black people.

Makes sense.

>I think PC Gamers are like racists; they only like there own kind and they have no interest in venturing out and mixing with other races.

what did he meme by this?

I see, it's like all I need to do is call myself a transasian and no one can call me a weeb anymore.

Asian Moot doesn't give a flying fuck about this site and has nothing to do with it, really. This site died with moot

Sometimes it's both inflammatory and literally 100% true, like how PS4's only game worth playing is Bloodborne.

#NotAllSonyBros

Dumb PC pride and your stupid memes. I know you guys control the meme trade and the current exchange rate of pepes, fucking cowards keeping us down at every stop.

Nah the worst thing is the inevitable nuclear war and gross mistreatment of groups due to reactionaries

Can we chill down with the racism, maybe? Hmm? Like, I get it that you're 20-something and insecure, but it's not really funny anymore. It's just edgy.

>all PC gamers are the same because of some stupid meme
>In the meantime, buy a PS4 Pro, it's a great choice!!

Who the fuck ever cares what this faggot has to say? I am always astounded.

Just play the ultra anime fighting games and you'll stop seeing so many nigger characters.

No, she's a BR before you people start shitposting

So is this guy ironic or actually insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=B8R4BAQf7is

what a fucking mouth breather

I'm actually a huge advocate for multiplayer cross-play

Misquoted, or simply backpedaling?

archive.is/jPC0d

>I most certainly said that PS4 Pro would not likely appeal to PC Gamers, as the GPU was probably not up to the typical PC Gamer spec, and I am certain I said PC gamers were “insular”.

>When pressed to explain “insular”, I believe that I elaborated by saying “like religion, race or politics, PC gamers tend to stick with people who are like minded”. I very likely said “like racists” when asked to elaborate further, but clearly was joking, however inappropriate.

>Of one thing, I am certain: I have never used the word “twit” in my life. The reporter I am thinking of was British, and likely misunderstood something I said. I am sure I said PC gamers are arrogant, as are PS Fanboys and Xbots, for that matter.

>Just play the ultra anime fighting games and you'll stop seeing so many nigger characters.

>gross generalizations of millions of people is bad
Hello, reddit!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

The King has returned

UGH I KNOW RIGHT

Oh. That actually makes sense though.

neither, he's right

Show me Uniel's Balrog

There are literally no valid arguments for borders, that don't cater to emotions and traditions.

Fuck, every time I see a reaction image with a cup that has little wiggles coming out of it I have to make a pot of coffee

So, insane?

We used to commit people like this for being dangerous. Honestly guys probably more likely to bomb someplace than the average muslim

the fuck are you talking about

He's a true patriot

Does Cred Forums think these mspaint strawmans are clever or something?

if he's only "probably" more likely to bomb someplace than the average muslim, then should the average muslim be locked up as well?

On Cred Forums we always generalize giant groups as being one singular entity. To be against this is clear evidence you don't belong.

Sure. Are we going to lock up nutter-jones now?

That you identified with it, but some meme sect is enough to stop you doing so, indicates to me that you hate yourself and are incredibly pathetic.

Are you the kind of person who sits on an 'ambiguously-atheist-but-better-than-those-other-atheists' big boy chair because of reddit? This weak-willed madness needs to end once and for all.

Yes.

>then should the average muslim be locked up as well?
That's not really feasible, so no.

Of course they do

Oy vey take more refugees!

>Traditions inform culture which informs the trajectory of the society
>Diversity breeds mistrust
>People sucking up welfare and putting nothing back in
>Everybody looks out for their in-group rather than the country

made me fucking (you)

Half the images in reddit's PCMR sub are hosted on slimgur, which is the 'free speech' image hosting service that hosts all the the_donald, coontown, fatpeoplehate, and other racist/sexist/bigoted shit that imgur refuses to host

Pachter is absolutely right

>Everybody looks out for their in-group rather than the country
The irony.

>country A is wealthy
>country B is poor
given
>people of country B would go to country A if they could, the reverse is not true
and considering that
>poverty correlates with crime
it can therefore be said that
>open borders spreads crime

Think I'll stay, but thanks for the pure display of autism. literally kys

>Go to richer country to make more money
What's the problem with this again?

Hey user, have you preordered your PS4 Pro yet? I know I have :)

>>Everybody looks out for their in-group rather than the country
Isn't that what you guys support?

>the need for our group to be kings is more important than the country itself or anything it stands for

I don't blame them for wanting to leave the poor country, but they increase demand without increasing supply, which drives prices up for everyone in country A

You can have a ps4 pro and a pc, what did you mean by this?

Nothing but to have open borders 24/7 365 is silly. Different times call for different measures, nothing wrong with securing your borders. You're a god damn american first.

Because the host country doesn't have to let unwashed savages into its lands if it doesn't want to.

But I forgot that national sovereignty is a thing of the past in the minds of the left.

just talking up all my sonybros :)

The joke was meant to make fun of PC gamer elitism by comparing them to Nazis, and idiotic PC gamers took it as a complement

How in the hell would, The census, court jurisdiction, taxes, etc.. work without borders retard?

I'm a PC gamer who doesn't like to be associated with PCMR spergs, shocking I know

So, why did you Americans pretend to accept refugees and the downtrodden for like a century if it's so evil to help others?

I can accept the opinions of far right extremists, but they need to accept their ideals really don't mesh well with their home country and would likely transform it just as bad as the supposed invasion of people with "improper" thoughts.

>It's all ironic, self-aware humour
Great joke user, if only that were true

It's satrical dipshit

If they leave their country because it's shitty, they're just going to make the other country shitty since they're going to be using up its resources. Let's say that Country A has an output valued at 500 universal credits per year, while Country B has an output of 100. People B will need more jobs to make more money and produce stuff, so they will be taking jobs from people in Country A, likely working for less, and again, with the crime thing, Country A is likely to become shitty by being dragged down by those kinds of people. And before you start all shouting "RACISM," let's use non-white nations as examples. Cambodia is pretty shitty at the moment, so what if those people went to China? That place is already crowded and it would just become worse if Cambodia started crowding into it. Yes, it's quite sad that Cambodia isn't so great right now, but it's not China's problem and they're too busy solving their own issues to help out these other guys.

It doesn't have to but it does and has been the countries perogative since prior to your grand parents birth.

Technically this makes you the liberal as you wish to upend centuries of US identity and change it to a different one.

I'm just fucking with you user, I think that shit is hideous too

it was a bad idea back then as well. Irish, Italian, and Chinese motherfuckers ruining everything in New York.

So basically you have no sympathy for anyone but yourself and do not care what happens to others? Pretty muchc complete sociopathy?

You haven't heard of the Chinese Exclusion Act have you

You think PCfaggots joining the consolewarfaggotry weren't taking it serious?

Some peoples cannot come close to agreeing with another group. You could say its hardwired

You could argue that white people tend to be more universalist, liberal, and individualist

How does not caring for other nations somehow equal not caring for anyone? China has over a billion people living in it. I'm pretty sure that counts as caring about a lot of people.

>PC gamers are racist, you don't want to be racist right? Here, buy this PS4 instead.

Wtf, is this guy serious? is he a cartoon character?

Because that's how I expect a 90's cartoon villain to sell something from me. It made me remember this old cartoon at school, with the shady guy in a coat, trying to sell weed for two kids, one the kids warn his friend that he shouldn't buy it, but the guy goes "that kid is a nerd, you don't want to be a nerd, buy this weed and you will be cool like me".

>a subrace is the same as one gender of the master race
What is this meme

>responds to strawman with strawman

It's not like there are only two options. I'm totally in favour of allowing Indian and Chinese heart surgeons into my country (which is Canada btw) to make us wealthier and smarter. Idgaf if India and China would prefer their intelligentsia stayed in the homeland, maybe they should work at being less of a shithole.

Cred Forums is mostly PC, and Cred Forums is pretty racist

Sounds legit

>has never said anything remotely true
>all his predictions are wrong
>says this
>people latch onto it

C'est la Cred Forums!

Literal personification of untreated mental illness

>you Americans

Eurocuck detected. Enjoy the jihad dick faggot. Were more free than any of you morons and will continue to be because we understand things much better than you brainwashed liberals. Conservatives as a whole are going to help save western civilization, brexit happened and trump is next. Keep thinking you know what's good for us, mind your own damn busines. Were the leaders of the free world, not you.

>far right extremists,
>securing the border is so extreme

You do realize borders does notmean nobody can immigrate right?

Fucking sonyggers amirite?

dear god, this is the weakest excuse i ever heard
in your hypothesis an empty country is the greatest because there isn't anyone using "resources"

>weighed down by niggers
>free

Cred Forums has an inferiority complex.
The fact that you try to act tough online is incredibly cringe-worthy

Were more free than anyone else in the world. Black community is garbage as a whole but they aren't all bad. Just mostly.

And do you think that these refugee nations are eager to let in westerners? Try to go to Syria as a white man and you'll be beheaded in the name of Allah within 20 minutes.

What you're seeing is Super Male Vitality.

Hes a little crazy, but hes right on some shit that most people don't even give a shit about

>michael pachter

The most irrelevant person in gaming

Hahahaha

hm...

Yeah, actually. It'll be awesome.

No, the people of Country A clearly are better at producing shit. Country B must be poor for some reason. Why should we waste time and money educating and training these people when we can barely keep our own children properly trained and educated? What's next? Are you going to adopt an Indonesian family because you feel bad for the plight of their nation? What have you done personally to help immigrants?

He's a national treasure

But PC gamers are actually right.

>So, why did you Americans pretend to accept refugees and the downtrodden for like a century if it's so evil to help others?
The value of their labor, and their relative willingness to assimilate.
Neither of those points are valid with the "refugees" flooding Europe today.

Brazilains are much freer, we can get stoned and murder whatever we want without the cops caring.

They're not even in a position to accept immigration, what a shitpost

>Replying to a meme with a meme

Congrats on being part of the problem

More like bombed outta the sky by Russia

This, I don't hate foreigners because they're not white. I hate them because most of them are assholes that refuse to work and barely speak English. If I were forced to move for a job, I'd be sure to learn some fucking Korean/Arabic/Spanish first.

>Country B must be poor for some reason
ok this is a argument that i can respect

>shit country, is shit because their people is shit
>if shit people comes to good country, it will become more shit

now, some shit about resources, usually poor/shit people is used to use less resources to live on

>only white nations are in a position to accept immigration

O Y V E Y
Y

V
E
Y

That looks fine to me. Why am I not allowed to move to Syria? It's good enough for them.

More relevant than you, nigger

Let's see here.

Niggers: steal everything and break the law

PC: steal all their games, and download movies/anime/whatever

Both thieves, check.

Niggers: can't help but spend all of their welfare on new Jordans, jewelry, or clothes

PC: can't help but spend their money on shiny computer cases, light up keyboards, and shitty mouse pads with boobs.

Materialistic retards, check.

Niggers: have to constantly brag about what they have is the best. Be it a car, mixtape, new baby momma, or gun.

PC: takes any chance to post a spec sheet of their only possession that cost more than $1000. Has to boast that their new $600 monitor can display 5 more colors than yours, and that they see 187 fps to your measly 185.

Both care more about the cost of their property, more than their practicality or enjoyment. Check.

Niggers: hated by the vast majority of the world for good reason.

PC: hated by the vast majority of the world for being fat, ugly, unhygienic, awkward, weirdos, and for good reason.

Both hated by most, check.

So far pcucks your 4 for 4 with niggers. Seems to me, your the niggers of gaming

Syrians and Saudis are literally still living in the fucking dark ages. They need some reform and help before we take all their men who were raised under radical Islam.

>assholes that refuse to work
They literally do all the shit jobs in your society. If you banned all immigrants, native citizens would have to do all those awful jobs nobody actually wants to do, but are needed to keep society running. Be careful what you wish for

Why should we spend money educating and training anyone? Because it pays back double in the future. It's an investment. Taking in too many is obviously bad, but managing those who come and being able to get them integrated into society is only a bonus when it comes to economy.
You being afraid of brown people is kind of irrelevant.

I wonder whos behind this post?

It's because PC gamers know better than to buy nigger consoles

Good. You faggots need to fuck off with your pedoshit

>I am poor, desperate, and need to get out of my shit country
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T FUCK GOATS HERE? THIS CALLS FOR AN EXTREME JIHAD! I KNOW I MOVED INTO A WHITE COUNTRY, BUT WHITE MEN PISS ME OFF!

Majority of Syrians don't even live in Syria anymore, they live in UN-run Turkish refugee camps because their leader went batshit insane and started bombing their schools, hospitals and universities

>doesn't specify what they're right about
It's tough being stupid, user. I feel for you..

Good one

not him, but...i'm going to respond directly to your objection instead of getting into his "people from cambodia are worse people morally speaking" argument which i think is suspect. i don't think in his hypothesis an empty country is the greatest. he's saying that there's a "carrying capacity" that each nation has, which determines how many people it can allow into its country before the quality of the country (which is somehow determined by its resources) decreases. by bringing in more people, china will have to use up more of its natural resources, and since many resources are non-renewable, there will be shortages of quality products (already sort of is in china). this will, in turn, make living in china even worse, and may even cause people to die from starvation or malnutrition etc. in the end, it may cause both china and cambodia to be worse off.

so goes the argument. if you want it explained better, you can search something like "carrying capacity ethics" or something like that. i don't necessarily agree with it but the point is that in this argument, an empty country isn't the greatest; rather, a country that utilizes its resources to its max potential (being aware of the carrying capacity!) is.

>It's another ''Thinly veiled political ''discussion'' thread''

You have 5 minutes to solve this. Correct answer will get a surprise.

So why doesn't Israel accept these refugees then?

It's not like they're incompatible with non-muslim societies or anything

...oh wait.

>integrating radicals into the western world

Go look up all the white women being raped and preyed on by refugees in Germany or France ..hell they even got caught covering some of this shit up because it "spreads islamaphobia". These people are fucked in the head and are going to cause many problems for us.

I know..

Suck it

It's not a good investment if they are blowing up all of your other investments and their beliefs are the antithesis of Western civilization

>your

Tyrone you're clearly the nigger here.

Go back to school.

If you all want proof that immigration doesn't work, look at America's black population. They, like all vanquished peoples, cause more problems than they're worth.
>B-BUT THEY WERE TAKEN FROM THEIR HOMELAND
Okay, look at Australia's aboriginals.
>B-BUT THEY HAD A NEW CULTURE FORCED ON THEM!

Hong Kong and Japan were occupied by whites and turned out fine. Are you implying that Aboriginals and blacks are too primitive to adapt to white culture, but east asians aren't? That's actually pretty racist.

I don't subscribe to the PC gaming master race meme. Not with the flaws in both origin and steam. They could definitely use some work.

Having said that, it's not my fault that the bets games of each year are usually PC games or multiplats.

Who said anything about radicals? I'm talking regular people. We have laws, we uphold those laws.

>What are unemployed people
If we got rid of Mexicans in America nobody would work their jobs you're right. Our native citizens would work for minimum wage and not under cut other workers by being dirt poor beaners.

>If you banned all immigrants, native citizens would have to do all those awful jobs nobody actually wants to do, but are needed to keep society running.
You mean my country with millions of unemployed natural-born citizens would be able to find work? Sounds disastrous, user.
A person's ability determines the value of their labor. These people have no education, so they are immediately limited to entry-level jobs that require zero education.
In addition, ""refugees"" completely lack any desire to learn the language of their new country. See Paris. It looks, sounds, and smells like North Africa.

Probably the first one considering all the shit he shills.

was it fun typing out that conversation that you had with yourself faggot?

fuck off nigger

ITT: Jews and Trolls Trolling Trolls

Why would I want retarded foreigners that can't even speak my language working as janitors? Do you really think I want to have Africans imported just to wash my floors? No wonder America is so shitty. There are people here willing to do any kind of work.

Why don't SJWs and Alt-rightists just kill themselves? Neither will ever be happy. Might as well end it all. Seriously, if you relate to either of those labels, then kill yourself.

>He thinks Assad is to blame for Syria
haha more like CIA funded terrorists failed to overthrow a stable and prosperous country. This is coming from an American too
inb4
>buh buh he's a dictator
The Ba'ath party (Assad) is what is holding Syria together and before the CIA funded war Syria was one of the most developed countries in the Arab world (same with Libya).

Try not to be too retarded next time

What's his name again?

>he actually is trying to persuade someone on /vpol/ to think like them.

Who else is going to work a shitty job like that? You? Someone has to do it. Might as well be those who are actually willing to.

>The Ba'ath party (Assad) is what is holding Syria together
Maybe try getting your news from other sources than Cred Forums

Try not to be too much of a dumbass next time and you won't get called out.

>thinking only mexicans and minorities will do shit work

Dude you're a fucking racist.

Training little Jimmy, son of Big Joe makes sense because they are both citizens and, Big Joe being a proven worker, there's a good chance his son will also work well. Importing Bashir, a man that has to be given special treatment just to learn the language and understand how our culture works is too much effort. Let's say I moved to Korea. Do you really think they're going to hire me over a native that already is fluent in the language, culture, and methods used in the nation? I'm not incredibly well versed in their nation's customs and teaching them to me would be a waste of time since there's no guarantee I could even work well with them.

One of the few times i agree with filthy frank

>inflation that is disproportionate to median income has nothing to do with recent decades of unprecedented multiculturalism despite numerous historical paradigms affirming its veracity and nothing you can say with make me think otherwise!

>Italian
Fuck off m8, we earned our place. The fucking Bank of America was founded by eye ties.

See

so you also agree with birth-control like china too right? because a newly born spend "resources" while not generating anything
while a full grown immigrant could actually provide something back for said "non-renewable resources"

I should have said what held Syria together.
You get rid of Assad you get rid of Syria simple as that.
Shiites, Sunnies, Druze, and Kurds will tear Syria apart into smaller religious states like Iraq or it will become one large failed state like Libya.

Now try and post an actual reply instead of "hurr durr you are from Cred Forums"

Also back on topic PC games are superior to console games so if acknowledging superiority makes PC gamers racist so be it.

Your autistic if you try to solve it.YOU WON'T TRICK ME FAGGOT

>white people have never ever washed floors or picked grapes

>mobile posters
kill yourself

>like
Made me kek. Don't know why I read that with a stereotypical spoiled Stacy's voice.

Not him, but if they were more humane, I would agree with their birth control. I would nevr advocate harming a child that's already born, but stop illegitimate conceiving in the first place.

Come on, it's like a mob generator in an MMO. You can attack th emobs all day, but they'll just keep coming back. You gotta stop the generator itself.

>caring this much about an image
autism. Try providing an actual counter to my point. Here, I'll go free of an image this time since it will upset you too much.

assassin, wife, boatman, lover, husband

>he doesn't realize that children are an investment and native born children will grow into productive members of societies unlike the immigrants
Not to mention undercutting wages and lowering quality of life for everyone doesn't mean they are "providing something" but only slightly growing the GDP. If you are talking about an educated and trained immigrant that is fine but the vast majority flooding into western society aren't educated to western standards and will be leaches to the economy.

Lol what.Yes before mexican immigrants no one ever did shitty jobs in the US.WE'VE BEEN PLEADING OH PLEASE MEXICO BRING YOUR PEOPLE HERE for who else will clean the dirt off our floors?

One of these threads, huh?
Here's why I hate Frank. He knows he's cancer that attracts cancer, but he keeps making videos. He even makes videos directly addressing cancer, thus giving it attention. Making videos teaching Japanese, even as a joke, was going to attract retarded weeaboos without a doubt, and this shouldn't have surprised him at all. Also, he really can't talk about bad internet rappers when he has songs like watermelon pussy. I used to feel legitimately bad for the guy, given that he's a hapa that spawned a meme, but after he kept running with it, my sympathy waned greatly.

>Cred Forums talking about politics
almost as funny as Cred Forums talking about fighting games, because most of you have no idea what you're talking about, but are convinced that you're experts. I'm an actual political analyst and I come to these threads just to laugh at you people that don't even know how to do real research.

>le autism meme

Lemme guess, I bet your going to say the reddit meme as well.

Lol stay butthurt you insecure weeaboo faggot.

>a small minority makes up the entire player base
This is why I can never take console only faggots seriously.

this is the only right answer

Over time it seems many people have forgotten the most important ingredient to a good gaming experience: The good game.

And by game I'm not referring to shader effects, high polygon counts, compelling story, or any of the other irrelevant nonsense I don't give a submarining fuck about. I mean the actual gameplay. The part where you control stuff and have it interact with other stuff and then your brain generates fun.
If I wanted a compelling story I'd read a book. There's only a few million of them already in existence, majority of which were written by people whose talents compare to the best video game writers, the same way Kobe Bryant's penis might compare to that of a poorly endowed tit mouse.
If enduring 90 minutes of CGI cutscenes dubbed with pornography-grade voice acting sounds exciting to you, I suggest you immediately open up your web browser, browse on over to your friendly neighborhood torrent site, and start downloading something called a MOVIE. Any of them really, because apparently you're very easily satisfied.
Perhaps I'm romanticizing the past here, but but I remember a time when most games were about being challenged to explore new gameplay mechanics, about learning and solving new puzzles, about improving your skills against all types of adversaries and about feeling proud of your accomplishments.
Now they're mostly shiny particle effected vessels guiding any soccer mom caliber gamer through a generic 3rd grade level story where anyone with a brain the size of a steroid shrunk testicle can pretend to be a hero and maintain a fantasy of NOT SUCKING BALLS AT VIDEO GAMES.

>B-but I need a reason for what I'm doing, motivation for my character, a back story!

Would you really need a backstory to play Donkey Kong, you twat? How about football? Or Poker? If the process of playing a game isn't fun for you, then maybe you should find a different hobby.

Tl;dr suck a dick weeaboo trash

He obviously wants out but he's either a) under contract or b) making too much fucking money.

White sports fans are fucking retarded. I'm sorry; I must be of a different species as these people (I mean white sport fans; I KNOW I am a different species than niggers). What is the appeal? What does it do to you to watch these apelike hominids chase a ball around? Does it make you sweat? Does it give you an adrenaline rush? Some vicarious thrill, seeing "your" hometeam trounce the sports collective of somebody else's, you know, territory? (Ooga booga! Me caveman! Dat MY rock! Ook ook!)

I hate to even mention this, but could it even be something .... sexual? Seeing those big, sweaty, hypermasculine escaped slaves running around and grunting and sweating being more manly than you'll ever be? Do you get off on it? Hm?

To all white sports fans who support these packs of feral goril---, er, teams: FUCK YOU! You're pathetic. You deserve what you get.

What do you think about the election in November?

Come on user you can't just talk shit and not throw out your own opinion. Post your compass or something

See

great cringeposting

Look up the list of the most populous countries in the world and you will understand the "race" and "culture" abysses. Indonesia has almost the same population as the US, but isn't producing anything. Dozens of countries with hundreds of millions of people each, and you never hear of a single good thing coming out of them; Nigeria has 170 million people and all they ever make is spam. What do all these people do all day? Their populations are so worthless they can't even be used for so much as even soap. The sweatshops we put them in are a gift from heaven for them, the slavery we give them is a gift.

>Adding nothing to the conversation, but claiming you know more than everyone else

THIS. Holy hell, this. Read this people, and be educated. If you need a "Reason" to play a video game besides enjoying the gameplay, then you're a lost cause.

I can't wait for the next big event to happen that complete rids us of these shitsippers. Either a draft where they get killed off, or some sort of attack that makes them realize that there's more important shit in the world than their urge to suck cock because daddy was disappointed with them. Fuck this planet man. It's like shit works in cycles. We're pretty much dealing with the same shit from the 70's. Nigs burning and looting every neighborhood in their reach and fucking diarrhea conflicts over seas we keep losing actually useful young men to, but instead of the free love asshattery, we're now dealing with homo tranny bullshit love. I swear to god, the next hitler or pol pot is going to target you mental wangholster pieces of shit cocksuckers. And you'll ask all of the sane people to save you because you can't run from the flamethrowers in your mother's high heels. Fuck everything.

>the PS3 has at LEAST 5 games.

WOW

YOU MEAN 5 WHOLE GAMES?

SENPAI I HAVE ALMOST 1 PER YEAR HOW CAN I KEEP UP

I feel the same way about sports-fags.

I can only watch a guy chase a ball for so long before it gets boring.

Usually only below average IQ people (like my alcoholic deadbeat of a father) enjoy sports exclusively.

this is a strange reply chain you are the second one to "defend" someones argument

i only pointed birth-control to probe if there's some hypocrisy in his reasoning

i could argue that you could invest much less in a immigrant and have the same results
but sure, i would invest in 10 blood-related sons than a single immigrant, and i respect who also think like that
but like i said before for another user, your reasoning i can respect

now some shit about "resources"
that was by far the weakest argument i ever heard, and no one until now improved that one

See

All Japanese animation is usually full of references to Japanese culture in some way or is so stupid, you have to be autistic to enjoy it. Let's use some examples of shows that came on TV to prove this. Remember, if you went out to buy an anime on DVD or downloaded from the internet, you are most certainly a weeaboo.

Dragon Ball Z - Based on a Chinese novel, set in a very asian world with lots of asian characters and puns on asian foods, even in the American adaptation. When you have characters named Gohan and have people walking around with the Japanese word for turtle written on their backs using east asian martial arts to save the Earth, it's a weeb show.

Yugioh - Heavily influenced by the American game Magic: The Gathering, with a lot of the Jap shit scrubbed for the US release, but set in Japan and featuring lots of Japanese influenced cards. This came out before Kamigawa Block, so there was no excuse for the shit like Shien, Musashi, and the other glorious nippon samurai cards. When you have a guy named Yuugi Mutou using the power of the Yami No Game to defeat the filthy Americans and Egyptians, it's a weeb show.

I'm sure you're going to point out those shows that feature no asian characters like Berserk, since it's totally hardcore and cool and stuff, so I'll be sure to point out how that's weeb as well. - It may not take place in Japan, but the influence of the Japanese writing style sure is there. Protagonist's motivation is MY PARENTS ARE DEAD AND I WANT REVENGE FOR MY TRAGIC LIFE Linkin Park tier nonsense, he gets a goddamned Mega Buster for an arm, and he is the generic stoic lone swordsman for a large part of the series, to say nothing of his super saiyan transformation with his armor in the manga.

If you can honestly look at shit like this and say you aren't a weeaboo because you watched it in English, you clearly missed the point that the Japanese influence is what makes stuff weeb.

Theres no way of knowing for certain who hired the assassin

No self-respecting man should ever have to work 40 hours a week, to spend 8 hours a day working when you have such a limited time on earth, is the great tragedy a man can suffer.

I can do anything I want with all my spare time. I can learn an instrument, learn a language I can study Foucault or Derrida, I can learn to paint, watch anime, lift weights, play video games, go out with friends, I can do anything my heart desires. My life is like a non-stop 7 day weekend.

The difference between a wage slave and a free man, is that a wage slave is a slave to what society thinks of him. You get validation from your work because society tells you it's what "makes a man." The richer you get, the more you want to buy. And the more complex your desires, the harder they are to satisfy. Go on and brag about your Mercedes Benz or your vacation in Cancun, keep giving money to the patriarchy. A free person is free from these toxic desires and has righteous character, fights for social justice, and defends the marginalized. There is no reason to have a job in 2016.

Also, Yugioh started in 1996.

>you guys act like you're experts it's hilarious
>btw I happen to be an expert, but I can't give any thoughts on the subject
like pottery

Friendly reminder that sports have been, are now and always will be the #1 worst fanbase in the entire world. No no, fuck off with your undertale and bronies and car-fucking furries...they're nothing compared to sports fans.

Calvin and Hobbes fetishists haven't pushed their fucking shit on you every day since you were old enough to remember anything, through TV and radio and newspapers and everything else and they didn't give you endless shit if you weren't as ridiculously entertained by their boring dumb paint-drying-tier garbage as they are. Steven Universe fans don't have real life aggressive rivalries over which girl rock is better and come to blows over it on the streets. Console fanboys don't have riots and start tipping cars when a console they hate gets a good new game.

You can argue it all day but it's the absolute truth: sports fans are fucking asses, which should be no surprise as they can't get enough of discussing retarded chads/niggers who should be cleaning toilets but instead get paid millions to chuck balls at each other,

>I can do anything I want with all my spare time. I can learn an instrument, learn a language I can study Foucault or Derrida, I can learn to paint, watch anime, lift weights, play video games, go out with friends, I can do anything my heart desires. My life is like a non-stop 7 day weekend.

Majority of NEETs spend their life ERPing on MMOs or sleeping 16hrs a day. Fuck off

>implying the next hitler won't be you're president.

>pottery

Reminder for anti-anime normalfaggots:

1) There is nothing immoral about non-harmful sex with willful children.

Letting a 15-year-old touch your penis, of their own will, harms no one. To the child such an act holds the same significance as shaking a hand, and sates natural curiosity. The harm occurs when the child is told by society that they must behave as though traumatized, else they are abnormal or sluts.

2) Children are capable of consent.

It is legal to kill or artificially inseminate a cow with the mental fortitude of a 1-year-old human, but it is illegal to allow a teenaged human to see your penis.

Because of course teenagers and children can be 'manipulated' into sex. The same teenaged human, however, can happily be the target of government military propaganda, including in-school military recruitment programs; deliberately manipulative ad campaigns intended specifically to deceive children; and otherwise manipulated in a thousand ways detrimental to their wellbeing.

But when it comes to letting a teenager follow their natural, healthy instincts, this cannot be allowed.

3) This type of ``morality'' is an effort at dominating human sexuality and deviance to achieve greater control and social homogeneity.

It is legal to artificially inseminate a cow, yet it is illegal to masturbate while doing so. No extra harm is incurred on the animal in doing so.

The objective of these laws is to punish deviance, not affect greater common good for mankind. It is at its root a form of religious control for the sake of itself.

4) There is nothing shameful or unnatural whatsoever at being attracted to children. It is human nature to be attracted to young mating partners due to the incredible genetic health of their offspring.

msc.sagepub.com/content/9/1/2.long

Offspring's downs syndrome incidence organized by maternal age

At age 16, 1 in 2,843
At age 20, 1 in 1,441
At age 40, 1 in 84

>there are people in this world who just post pasta all day and that is their sole existence

But I watch Hockey. There's like 5 black dudes in the whole league.

I find it fucking hilarious that white people are more concerned with people appropriating Japanese culture than actual Japs are, when usually, it's the race getting stuff of theirs used getting upset. Most people don't care about white people acting like niggers except for blacks (and vice versa with black guys that don't go around fighting people over nothing) and Native Americans are the only ones getting pissy over white people wearing headdresses, but as soon as a white guy implies he likes something asian, you see the brigade of angry white people calling them weeaboos, which is really just the new wigger. You're pretty much just a horseshoe variation of tumblrinas now. I have to wonder, though. Is this form of thought policing actually done by Cred Forums types that thinks whites should only care about white things, or is it just stupid normalfags trying their hardest to make everyone think like them and like the same stuff as them?

>like
The ARE a bunch racist cunts

Also, arstyle and creativity > moar polygons and filters. Every gpu cuck fanboy love to talk about 4k or whatever and people forget how much good art or even music direction can change a game without just more resources.

What exactly is a "weeb"? The term weeaboo has lost all meaning and I don't even know what it denotes anymore. Would it describe any of the following?
>has an "anime" artstyle that panders to otaku in order to get them to waste money on virtual girlfriends? (e.g. Neptunia)
>does not use what people instantly perceive as an anime art style, but still has crazy over the top fighting and action associated with anime? (e.g., Devil May Cry)
>about Japanese mythology or history? (e.g. Nobunaga's Ambition)
>about "normal" stuff that just happens to take place in Japan. (e.g. 98 Koshien)
>developed by Japanese people, even if it isn't about Japan or features Japanese characters. (e.g. Operation Europe)

If so, I can see problems with all 5 of those definitions.

1. Even if it's an anime game without waifu pandering, e.g. Fist of the North Star for the PS2 or Legend of the Galactic Heroes, it's still based on an anime franchise. Would these shows not be "weeb" because you don't perceive them as embarrassing?
2. Even if the characters are white, doesn't the ridiculous nature still matter? Why would it matter if the characters are not canonically asian?
3. By this board's definition, wouldn't Japanese mythology or history only be interesting to weeaboos? How is an interest in samurai less "weeaboo" than an interest in, say anime or Japanese pro wrestling? Because it actually happened? The same could be said of numerous deplorable events in history, but you're not studying the Tuol Sleng Genocide and glorifying Pol Pot.
4.Couldn't it be argued that you only care because it's about Japanese characters? How likely would you be to play a game that's the Indian or Kenyan equivalent of a game like Yakuza?
5. It was still developed by Japanese people, so shouldn't that "taint" it?

Is this just simple racism now? Have we reached the point where weeaboo no longer means an obsession with Japan's superiority but just anything associated with the country's output at all?

Are you just spamming your copypasta folder?

Do you have any good /jp/ ones?

Nice bait

I don't get it. Why are you people convinced that anime is of any merit? I bet that Japan itself has lots of great films, as I have seen Seven Samurai, but limiting yourself to anime, can you really show me their equivalent of Citizen Kane? Bicycle Thieves? The Godfather? These are masterpieces unlike any other and you really expect me to believe that Japan's animation industry alone has trounced them?
Yes. This thread isn't vidya anyway.

If you want to be motivated to speak the language, interest yourself in history, actual culture, traditions, mythology, religion, arts, etc... of the country.
Do NOT try to learn the language just because you like manga, animes, games, japanese pop culture, commercial medias, etc...
These are the worst reasons ever, you'll be despised by everyone, japanese people included, and you'll eventually give up because it's not a strong enough reason to go through that hard work.

You'll really get motivated if you know japanese people or have a reason to talk with them, communicate and discover things.
If you're just a weaboo neet browsing memes on the web, watching animes and playing games, you shouldn't try to learn this language.

So, tell us, why do you want to learn Japanese?

Sports on the national level are pretty dumb and I don't care about them but why are you so angry? Those guys are at least warriors, and what are you?

It's pasta, user.

Look at this Japanophilic fucking sycophant.

Japanese history? You mean feudalism that went on for half a millennium after feudalism ended in the rest of the world?

Japanese culture? You mean regressive, traditionalist, collectivist, misogynistic (yes, I'm actually using that word) dogma that idolizes hypocrisy in all aspects of life?

Japanese traditions? What am I, a fucking cave man?

Japanese art? You mean like anime/manga, games, media? Surely you're not referring to the hilarious medieval art that is only novel because of how bad it is compared to the rest of the world's art during the same period?

Listen here, you Hitlerjugend ass nationalist motherfucker, Japan is a SHITHOLE country, with SHITHEEL peple that, despite of its wealth and technology, is one of the most regressive and anti-secular nations in the world, like much of Asia. There is NOTHING to respect them for, other than the resounding success of their entertainment industry. Learning Japanese for the Japanese is the WORST thing you can learn Japanese for.

is there anything that isn't racist these days?

does anyone really care about be called racist these days?

Cool dude, weed out those newfags

Brah its not even bait, its just shit posting

>265 replies and 70 images omitted. Click here to view.

japanime sucks.

adopt a black kid

It was a dumb analogy, just call them fanatics. Racism does not imply fanaticism; you can be bigoted and prejudiced against niggers while maintaining decorum while in their company.

They can be fanatic, even zealous compared to other fanboys at least. But it does not make his analogy any less retarded.

>>he knows he's cancer that attracts cancer
Great Analysis Watson, where did you get that thought from.

To sum up, his whole channel, is irony. He can do whatever he wants with no consequence and not be shunned for it but, then rant on people who do the same shit. While making fun of said shit. It's the perfect balance from being a person with an opinion and a Narcasist with a hypocritical opinion. He's your average Cred Forums, /r9k/, Cred Forums frequenter but atleast I can say he's funny.

People like you take him more seriously than he takes himself because everything in his life is a joke. He's like the comedian from Watchmen.

"Once you figure out what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense."

>warriors
Soldiers are warriors. These are just men playing a game. I at least have a job that contributes to society as a banker. Of course, even a janitor contributes more than a fucking apehop player.

so apparently in Euro time this is off topic but now its not.

might as well link the offending piece:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gaming/547198/PS4-Pro-Michael-Pachter-Xbox-One-S-PlayStation-Slim

>i-it's satire!
You can just say that to get away with doing any shitty thing. Is this how 12 Oz. Mouse got made? Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, much like how people on Cred Forums "ironically" liking Billy Herrington is gay as fuck

It's all about self-fellation, attempting to elevate themselves above the plebs. They need an outgroup to attack to give themselves a sense of moral superiority and sophistication. And the modern witch hunt is against ""racists"", ""sexists"", etc. So it's a never ending arms race of tolerance.

Most of you are such pussies nowadays. You have to put everything behind 10 layers of "irony" and "parody" since failing to do so means you'd have to actually accept responsibility that you aren't perfect, and as we all see, legit attempts at doing something you like are cringe. I get this feeling that most of you tried to make a video on YouTube once, I don't know, a Let's Play or an AMV or something, and then once you got some negative comments, instead of standing by your work and saying "Yeah, it's not so good, I'll improve on it in my next video," you just relabeled the video as "HOW NOT TO MAKE A LET'S PLAY" OR "THE BEST AMV EVER LOL XD IT'S MY FIRST.MP4" since you feel no need to actually improve beyond your damaged, broken state and believe you deserve the level of skill and prowess of someone that had to put up with being called shit and working towards getting truly good, but without the effort. You don't think that Hans Zimmer was free of detractors, do you? Sure, it's not exactly the same since his career began before the internet, but let's use someone else, then. I'm sure Ian Jones Quartey got a good bit of flak for his early art, but he kept working on it. How about that Justin Bieber guy? Yeah, he's a crap artist, but imagine how much money he wouldn't have gotten if he just wrapped himself in irony and yelled out YOU ALL JUST GOT PRANKED, LMAO after people started disliking his shit.

Besides, it's all the internet anyway, so who cares if people make fun of your shitty videos? We all have "old shame" but the point is to improve beyond it and not stay at that level.

Of course, this post is longer than a twitter comment, so I'm sure most of you will refer to it as autism since it also takes a mental illness to put effort forth in posts now.

>unironically allowing anime shit on your website

"But that's just a few losers!" I hear you yell with indignant anger. "You can't judge the whole based on the posts of a few!" Yes I can. I can because the fact that these posts are permitted to be displayed on your site, that they can be searched for, is proof enough that you CONDONE the works! A respectable site would not allow anime pictures.

So no one is allowed to leave their racial box? Why are immigrants allowed into white nations, then? It's okay when they adopt white culture?

Justin B is a bad example. He was born with a voice, a gift from god. He was just lucky to have the voice, any skill he acquired later was a mere afterthought.

>Taking in too many is obviously bad, but managing those who come and being able to get them integrated into society is only a bonus when it comes to economy.

Of course, but no country handles integration perfectly, and anything less than perfection is going to cause problems considering the kind of people that are trying to get into Western countries.