ITT only top tier games

Well hello there user
Now don't be shy.
Step right up, I'm a reasonable guy.
Don't be frightened, theirs no shame, trust me and give me your games, come on give me your games.

Bump

I'm glad you consider my favorite game of all time to be top tier, but i don't think it is. It's clunky as hell and it aged like milk. Remake when?

>Sony revive MediEvil
>It's a Souls clone now

Please no.

Take your meme game back to /srg/

Yeah really, tried replaying this recently and the controls/camera are so damn clunky it was near unplayable in later stages that involve precise jumping. It's a damn shame too since I loved this game when I first played it.

All ver.

PREPARE FOR THE BATTLE PREPARE FOR THE WAR

What are you trying to do? Suck my games out?

Don't worry new buddy, I'll getcha all sorts of games.

To be honest, and i'm speaking as someone that played medievil over 15 times, I would like to see some mechanics of the souls games in a medievil game. Not all the mechanics but some of them. Like the ability to lock on a target, heavy attacks, being able to aim ranged weapons manually. The only thing i would not like to see in medievil is i-fame rolls. I would like there to be some kind of dodge mechanic but without i-frames, and without rolling which i think is just silly for someone in heavy armor to be rolling around. Something like a quick side step or something would be fine. I always considered medievil to be more about mitigating damage with the shield and certain weapons for certain enemies rather than avoiding damage skillfully.

forever and always

on the PS4 never

came here to post this and Shadow of the Colossus.

>sneaking past the black riders

gets me everytime man

I don't get this, honestly.

I'm playing this game AT THE MOMENT and it's really mediocre, I can appreciate a lot of aspects like the art style and characters but it's pretty fucking boring, in my opinion at least.

Rules of nature.

lord of the rings in general does things to me

RRS/BRS was better

literally playing this for the first time ever right now

Jelly.

>Remake when?

Umm . . . Yeah, about that?

At least the soundtrack was awesome.

Mark of the Ninja

People keep shilling this... guess I'll go download it.

I love this game

Even Zeebo?

>Minish Cap

Eeeeeeeh, I'd pick the Oracles, Link's Awakening, or ALBW over that pretty readily.

there's nothing wrong with federation force

people just got anal pained because it's not a proper metroid game