HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

TO PLAY THE SHITTY GAMES THAT SUCK ASS
Anybody got the gif where james and mike are playing wii in the car and crash?

his wife had a nigger bbabie that thy had to abort

he cuckold too

HE'D RATHER HAVE
A BIG BLACK BUCK

UNLEASH A FERTILE LOAD OF CUM IN HIS WIFE

>Play beavis and butthead for sega genesis as a kid
>enjoy the fact that it's brutally hard
>spend time learning all of it's quirks
>actually guessed the password correctly at burgerworld
>beat it after a long time of on and off play, never used passwords just started from the start every time
>AVGN shits all over it

TO WATCH YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

he wife fuck a nigger a have black baby with it they need to aboert

the avn is a cuckold

Samurai Jack?

this guy is coming to my town in october.
what should i ask him

ak him why he wife fuck nigger and abort nigger bbay

also ask why chuck plz

this dude started out when youtube was literally a few weirdos using their web cam to make vlogs and has barely changed at all since then but is still killing it.

its my opinion that he actually shaped youtube into what it is now (focused on video games, high production value).

ask him why he's such a problematic shitlord

agreed

I've been watching AVGN ever since I was 10, 20 now.

I don't really get the appeal of AVGN. I respect his knowledge of the history of vidya, but his sense of humour is unbearable.

The correct response to shitty games is snarky comments and a bitter outlook on life, not screaming at the television as loudly as your wife does when orgasming from the BBC.

what's with these literal cuckolds invading Cred Forums

>over ten years later people still don't realize avgn is a character he plays
>people think James is literally avgn
>people think he isn't exhausted of this shit

The real nerd isn't a cuck.
The movie isn't canon

I can explain that.
Long ago, when the chans were young, we used to pretend to be retards and call each other retarded just for fun, in fact we did it so much the nickname Cred Forumstard came to stay.
Unbeknown to us, we were inviting actual retards, and soon were overflowing with them.
Then we started calling each other faggots, since calling each other retard was pretty much an oxymoron by this point, soon enough we were flooded by actual faggots, and overwhelmed in so much new forms of faggotry, to this day the term newfag is still used occasionally.
Time went on and we keep doing it, we called and acted to each other like gaiafags, redditors, tumblrites, cucks, normies, mostly by people that haven't experienced the consequences of inviting this sort of behavior.
And here we are, at the end of all things, having learned nothing.

Shut up cuck

I fucked you're waifu

Fuck off Patton Oswalt

This certainly explains why Cred Forums and Cred Forums are two of the most cancerous boards on this site.

The credits review is canon

this baka senpai desu

Has his wife made any public appearances/statements after that passive-aggressive "Mrs. Nerd" post in which she outed herself as an active SJW and "feminist" (the bad kind, not the everyone-is-equal kind)?

I don't get what you mean but I'm interested. Care to explain?