Was it the worst GTA or the most overrated GTA?

Was it the worst GTA or the most overrated GTA?

it was fine

All of them are overrated, but none of them are "bad."

No, for it's time it was absolutely amazing.

GTA games tend to age like milk though.

Except SA, that's still great.

I wouldn't say that it is overrated, just that people have a hard nostalgia boner for this game.
It also has the best soundtrack of all GTA games

It was the most innovative, and GTA is better when it's fun period piece.

It was actually the best GTA.

>Yfw you'll never be 16 years old again playing through Vice City for the first time

Radio was fantastic, and so was the atmosphere. Gameplay wise I really can't go back before San Andreas anymore. I appreciate almost everything about the games except for the actual shooting and driving, got spoiled by IV's boat cars and V's arcade style driving.

>most overrated GTA
This one

>3 was a ridiculous step in direction and so is free of the following criticism.
SA is still the best and the rest are shit. Play one and you've played them all, aside from SA of course.

It is the most overrated. It's the grave of the people that got butthurt because SA was about blacks, so they retreated into their den mumbling "muh 80s" "muh tommy psychopath"

>You will never drive around Vice City, listening to Maurice Chavez pressing the issue for the first time again.

I never realized how tiny vice city was for such a long time.

GTA:SA > GTA V > GTA III > GTA:VC > GTA IV

That's just because from 3 - SA each game is a huge improvement over the last. If you've played SA it's hard to go back but playing them in order was great at the time.

ヒザに手を置いてもいい?

iv = worst and overrated
V > SA > VC > neverplayed3 > IV

I feel like this is some sort of bait thread with the chinese stuff but i will give a serious reply because i'm bored.
The worst i'm told is GTA advance. I haven't played it but it's the only one i haven't heard a single positive thing about.
3 is the most overrated. It's pretty outdated and i found the characters to be bland.

IV is better than 3 and maybe VA.

Vice added
>Helicopters
>Bikes
>Real planes
>Boats
>Properties
>Clothes

All huge staples the series would pretty much retain. SA did almost everything better, but it didn't add as many monumental things to the series.

3 was a big step forward but really was just an older game in 3D.

>chinese stuff
What's up Ignorant Ike Hill, the bus driver?

Hook, line and sinker

OP is a fucking braindead cunt probably from a soulless fucking shithole like los angeles or boston

swap 3 and 4 around, 3 was boring as shit

It was an experiment with a lot of things but the best part was definitely the map. Its also where they introduced the lock-on aspect to a series that really needed it due to the lack of a cover mechanic.

>you will never be so weeb you play GTA in Japanese

man it was such a comfy game

I nostalgied

A shift to 3D is a far bigger ordeal than just adding in a few items

Most overrated but far from the worst.

Only speedrunners play the jap version because it runs faster or something

liberty city stories was the best game desu baka senpai

It was the 2nd best GTA

>you will never be autistic enough to do speedruns

No