The Witcher 3 or Bloodborne

Which game is more fun, better ?

Both are good but I like Bloodborne better personally. Play both.

This is an issue of personal taste, based entirely on differing senses on what is "fun".

I picked them both up the same day, but I really only enjoyed the Witcher. Bloodborne just isn't as captivating.

I prefer bloodborne. They are both worthy GOTY material though.

I've got about 60-80 hours in Bloodborne and about 5 in Witcher 3. I just can't get into it for some reason and it annoys me.

Let's say you want to buy the game with the most gameplay hours, fun boss battles and adult content (gore, nudity, etc).

I honestly don't know which one I should buy.

if you like westerns and samurai movies, buy the witcher 3

if you like dungeon crawls and shit with more gameplay than story, buy bloodborne

BB doesn't have tits. It is potentially infinite though, if you get drawn into Chalice dungeons and want to grind the best gems and whatnot. And NG+ almost feels like a new game if you get into it.

Witcher 3 is better but Bloodborne is more fun

I feel the same way. On paper it's seems like a game I would really like. Then I play it and I'm ready to drop it in an hour or two.

I enjoyed both.

I had more relaxing/nice moments in TW3.

I had more exciting moments in Bloodborne.

if youre a NEET, its really dependent on your taste. If you have school or work, probably W3. Its something you can get home to at the end of the day and just relax and enjoy the comfiness. Also if you do go for W3, the expansions are a must.

If your just looking for more.
w3 by far.
BB wont keep you as long

I think is Witcher, but my opinion. In end, both are two amazing games.

Gameplaywise, the combat of Bloodborne is better, but Witcher have win with the story. Both have GOTY material.

>more fun
Entirely dependent on personal taste/preference
>better
They're two completely different kinds of games, what the fuck are you trying to compare them for?

OP if this is one of the rare cases where you're just being stupid instead of trying to start a flame war, just go play both and see for yourself.

I like both for different reasons.

>thread hasn't devolved into shitposting

Wow

If you are trying to maximize value, W3 is the obvious choice. It has much more content overall, with multiple gameplay choices, and a huge world.

If you want a tight, focused experience Bloodborne is the better option. It has a very defined progression, with fantastic combat, and a super-interesting story.

You honestly can't go wrong with either.

I strongly prefer Bloodborne, and I think you should try it first, DLC included.
Don't skip Witcher though.

Bloodborne is 16+, not 18+ like witcher 3, but the actual gameplay is many times greater, as well as the atmosphere.
Story is told differently so you can't exactly compare them, but w3 has better characters imo.

I would say BB though.

Both are great RPGs. I love both series to death. That said, I am a huge fan of story-focused RPGs, so I lean on W3 more, it's been a long while since we had such a great story RPG imo.

Beyond that, it depends on what you like. If tight controls, very satisfying combat and a prominent, distinct atmosphere expressed by the scenery and graphics are your thing, then Bloodborne. If well developed characters, engaging story, stellar sidequests, very detailed worldbuilding and immersive dialogue are where your heart lies, then Witcher 3.

I enjoyed both thoroughly but I'd have to give the edge to W3, mostly because I'm a huge fan of the series.

I would go with Witcher III. It has more content and a better story overall. Basically more bang for your buck.

Bloodborne has great combat and little to no story. The Witcher 3 has a great story and terrible bamham combat.

nioh

Witcher 3 doesnt have artificial difficulty.

Personally prefer Bloodborne, mostly because of all the different and interesting weapons. It also has very nice combat. Overall it has replayability that makes me want to keep trying different weapons.

Not saying Witcher is bad though, and even though I prefer BB I think Witcher deserves it's spot as GoTY. Well its combat is a tad bit lacking, it has a great story and if you are playing it on a good PC it has some of the best looking graphics and framerate out there at the moment outside of maybe some niche sim games.

Bloodborne has to be one of the most overrated peices of shit I've ever played

>durr it's so hard, hardest souls game evah
>it's actually fucking easy and the bosses are shit outside of a few

Top fucking kek, even W3 was harder than this.

Bloodborne. Unless you want a interactive novel in which case you should play Planescape instead. At least then you get a masterfully written and unique experience with vast amounts of meaningful choices.

Yeah bro, top f*cking LEL!

Bloodborne: Better gameplay, level design and immersion

Witche: Better fanservice and graphics

This is the only truth. Anyone who tries tell you otherwise has an ulterior agenda.

agreed

>he think I'm shitposting for (you)'s

BB is easily the most casual souls game ever. Every single boss gets stunned for 5 seconds after hitting it a few times (vicar, Watch Doge, etc)

Try harder sonygger

I don't like the souls games much, but Bloodborne is by far the best. I still prefer the Witcher 3 + its DLCs. They were insanely good.

Oh shit

Took me a second to realize what's going on in this picture. Fucking 10/10

I don't get it, what's going on? I get it's a DLC picture but what is it, the church ransacking of the Fishing Hamlet?

Yeah for about a second, most bosses aren't just gonna let you wail on them.

bloodborne no question

Never played Bloodborne because never ever. However I can say that the witcher 3 has terrible combat, but plenty of fun quests and a lot of stuff to see.

I like Bloodborne more but I liked Witcher 3 a lot as well and put more than 400 hours into both games.

Why is Johnny Depp unsheathing his katana?

its yamimura

You can't fool me, that's Johnny Depp.

Bloodborne

Scythes and the combat looks flashier

Witcher had more love put into the development. BB wasn't trying to show off too much. They got the gameplay to an acceptable point this time.

I really want to rape Ciri

Both are 10/10, and both have some of the best DLC ever released.

>Yeah for about a second, most bosses aren't just gonna let you wail on them.

There are plenty of bosses in the game where this happens for much longer than 1 second

>Amelia
>Watch Dog
>The One Reborn
>Witches of Hemwick
>Cleric Beast
>Bloodletting beast
>Keeper
>Rom

Wew lad, keep trying to defend this piece of shit.