What would you do if you were in Mai's situation?

What would you do if you were in Mai's situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9McGKrxOnB8
exhentai.org/s/d07835ccc9/973591-4
exhentai.org/g/206473/43af523c56/
youtube.com/watch?v=5cSxdqgtaHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have tons of unprotected sex with old men

Probably get mind broken like her, but in a less subtle manner.

Seek out anons and rob them of their virginities. Wizards don't have shit on me.

No dub, no buy.

Are you going to hold your breath until the extend version?

Also get the remix heart gang together for a slutty night on the town

Take cocks like a dirty whore.

No, I'm just going to play other games.

Marry Makoto.

Play VIDEO GAMES

local cumdump

The only thing I want for a future darkstalkers is canon femjedah

I'd read your doujin.

Then why are you here?

Get impregnated by faceless fat old men.

become a fuck toilet

Wear cute outfits and that's about it.

Lez out with Shiori instead of chasing after Taro's BBC and falling to the cocklust.

Because people are allowed to express negative opinions about things you like.

I'd be a total slut.

Who is this girl (boy)?

Me (boi)

It's actually girl (girl)

The only thing I want for a future Darkstalkers is capcom not being in charge of it. And Jenah. But you know, she technically could be considered canon. Jedah is more or less a shapeshifter, given how his body works.

>mfw Tsubaki's hips

is this a tg thread?

Well, besides Capcom/DIMPS/Ono being away from it.
But I want Femjedah to atleast be playable (even if is Just a skin for Jedah)

Being a meme spewing faggot isn't really expressing an opinion, though. It's just repeating a thing you saw someone else say.

>pick using that hot body
>character intro
>isshin chiba's manly deep smug and insane voice acting coming from it
give it to me

I hope

Masturbate.

Masturbate

>Make perfect girl
>btw I used to be a guy
Goddamn it, fucking gooks. What is wrong with you?
And why does it make her sexier?

So that you can be gay without being gay

Because trannies are hot.

Of course! It's the perfect loophole!

I'd her loophole

have sex

Probably start a relationship or something with my friend, since he helped me through the shittiest part of my life and I need to pay him back somehow.

It's still kind of gay though, especially if the main reason you're attracted to her is that she used to be a guy.

Oh wait, you meant in universe.

IDK

grab squirrelys boobs so much and fluff that tail, also style said tail all cute like and shit

Convince Mori to leave Arcsys, saving it from waifufaggotry.

Wear more clothes

Well, then let's begin

You're given the chance to be a girl for 3 months, after that you can choose between returning to being a male and nothing of this happened (you will still have memories of your female self) or keep living as a true woman.
Bonuses:

>$2000 to spent in whatever you want
>your body fat will redistribute according to your current self, if you're worried, being fat will make you a chubby girl, but if you're a talking lard, then have fun being a hambeast
>You can choose between keeping the life at it is, or everyone you know will behave like you always were a girl.
>You will not get period & risk of getting pregnant, until you choose to keep being a girl, after the 3 months, you go full womanhood
>You can choose how you want to transform
>If you want, you can get one full day to return as a man during the 3 months
>If you have sex, you return to being a virgin until you choose to keep being a girl
>you can cancel the deal at anytime

>absolutely no downsides.
At least make it hard to decide.

Being a fat girl is the only bad thing there, but you could just lose weight.
I'm sure an user's perverted fantasies would be enough to motivate them into losing weight.

This

Is more of a test.
Most people would say no because they're afraid that "i look like shit as a guy, so i will look worse as a girl". Also, fat girls aren't looked as bad as before, compared to fat guys.
Besides you still have to deal with other shit (women talking shit about you, being more careful about your looks, dealiing with life from a new point and most important, your desire to truly want to be a woman)

I'd much rather be a fat guy, then a fat girl honestly.
Fat guy's get a lot of shit, but fat girls seem to get it worse.

I'm more interested in the cutesy side of being a girl, rather than the actual being hot and having sex part.Being a cutie pie petite girl would be great.

It's crazy how Mai saved Blazblue.

>Being a cutie pie petite girl would be great.

my man

I'd be a complete tomboy and probably try to lez it up with squirrel girl.

That shit fucked me all up when Alucard did it. I still have conflicting feelings about it.

Like I said, you can cancel the deal whenever you want if you don't feel like it's working, there's no problem with curiosity
I'm more of a mixbag myself to this term, I would like to be cute and also explore my new body and feelings

dress up in the cutest frilliest dresses i could find

I'll take the deal.
>you can cancel the deal at anytime
But can you agree to live as a true woman early?

sex with men

there are no downsides to this

No. You cancel it, you lose
That's what you think

First order of business is to spend the whole day masturbating.
Second order of business acquire a harem consisting of Noel, Makoto, Shiori and maybe Tsubaki.
Third order of business please old men for money ohohohoho

Is PS still dead?

My man, too.

>explore my new body and feelings
Nah man, I wouldn't want any men touching me. That's just nasty.
I'd settle for becoming a cute lesbian couple, but we'd both have to be exceptionally cute.

she has a vagina

why is Mai such a slut?

Be totally happy with my life, because I can't be the person I want to be as is.
>tfw it's a 50/50 chance to be born as one sex or the other, and you fail to have the one you want.

>we all failed the dice roll
this game is rigged

But do fat girls wish they were athletic and tall dudes?

The person responsible for it spoke up recently and said they intend on finishing it still. But we'll see. Wouldn't hold my breath.

I don't know what's come over me
All day all I've been thinking about is how much I want to lick Mai's body all over
Must not fap...

Some, other want to turn them into sissies

Bottom left is best

Curls on the far left and Wedding Cake on the far right.
They're Best Girls(Male).

find the way to turn into a man again, being a woman is shit

>That fucker god hit the table with his knee when we rolled our character
Somewhere out there, that fat girl exists

Previous Threads: , , , , , , , , Console Lobby password is always mai
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /maig/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published
- Es and Mai are on-release DLC, Es will be available to download for free 2 weeks after release
- US release of BBCF is set for November, preorder for CE up on Amazon now!
- Es and Mai will be playable at Tokyo Game Show, on September 15-18
- CF demo available in JP PSN (preorder required); does not include Es or Mai
- Mai is the best

Wouldn't they be boys (female)?

so is Mai and Es free for the US too?

Even if you're the male in the situation, the best part about TG stuff is giving in, user.
As if there was any doubt

Es is free. No word about Mai being free in either regions.

>same filename for and
why are mai fags the worst in existance

Yes. I always insert as myself.

Maybe, Best Guys(Female) then.

They're still the best either way.

It's not fair, I want more sport's bra fights.
Aren't her breasts confirmed fake?

I'd go for it honestly just for an easier way of making a name for myself.

>tfw very good at fighters and vidya in general
>genuine love for it and always interested in the activity in the industry
>above average in looks as a male so certain I'd at least be a cute girl with good curves
>have good sense of humor, always the life of the party and can make whole rooms laugh at my antics and jokes
>great public speaker on top of that

Having all this but being an attractive woman would be ideal. I could just rely on looks, but these traits combined with being a female would make me very desirable and a total package. I'm certain I could make a killing streaming, going to events etc. and just becoming a name in the scene.

Basically I just feel as if it'd be easier to break through. That and being a cute girl would be a fun change.

I would take spoil slut (Far left), Delinquent girl (Middle) and Wedding cake (Far right) please

Ojous with drills are my fetish and get me so hard.

You are thinking of this girl. Her tits are confirmed implants.

You know what's good in life.

I wanna be an ojou!

Oh yeah, that's the girl.
I don't recall the show, but I'm sure that's her.

I can never remember most of these shows overly long names, but hers is Reikadou Ayame.
I wanna be the rich girl too user.

youtube.com/watch?v=9McGKrxOnB8

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru, or "My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy."

It was an interesting concept, which surprised me because there isn't actually a game for it. If anyone wants to make the next Press Switch/Student Transfer, that'd be a fun gimmick.

Oh that's where she's from, she's the girl that has the rivalry with the "Everyone's my Oniichan girl" that resulted in the totally not Gate of Babylon/Unlimited Blade Works battle.

That was actually a pretty good show.

It also had what was pretty much a live smack talk battle, where she is actually called out as Silicone Chest, or something like that.
Also water guns.

Yeah, "water guns."
I seem to recall that the silicone chest thing was a running gag.

I should read go read it this time.
The ending was actually pretty satisfying as far as harem shows go, if I'm remembering it correctly anyway.

I want to make a press switch ripoff with ole-m art and never finish it!

I much prefer this Noucome talk than Mai

Oh boy is it. I'd honestly be okay with it getting even more attention. Because rich-bitch oujos and breast expansion just knock me dead.
I don't think any show will dethrone Boku no Tomodachi ga Sukunai as the best harem show in my eyes. Sena for life.

Start looking for a nice guy and get impregnated by him

>Boku no Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Sena doesn't win.
And I don't know, my entire interest for that series tanked pretty hard.

Hey, you trying to steal my thunder here m8?

BEHOLD.
BLU-RAY QUALITY AND SIZE.

>You can choose how you want to transform

Well, its not like there are a lot of choices.
>instant transformation that just happens without much of a hassle
>slow transformation with you losing your dick over time, hair getting longer and breats expanding ecetera

Glorious, thanks user.

This is so fucking stupid

>Boku no Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Eh, I didn't find that interesting to be honest.
I don't recall why though.

I don't recall way too much stuff.

Arigatou gozaimasu user-sama.

>best harem
Tenchi Muyo OVA or War on Geminar.

Much of it was thanks to Sena.

That one is pretty good

exhentai.org/s/d07835ccc9/973591-4

At some point, you realize a series can benefit by being way stupider than the rest.

If it's stupid, and the series itself knows it's stupid, it's easy to just let go and have fun with it.

I'd usually take a self-aware series more enjoyably than another gear in the light-novel fad of the setting machine.

At least then it can get away with doing whatever it wants instead of conforming to tripe standards.

You mean her perfect poophole?

>blazblue threads aren't even about blazblue anymore

Not like Maifags can hold a conversation. Somewhat natural since her origins are from the manga spinoffs. I doubt we'll have too much to talk about her until the game actually comes out.

It's good when a TG Doujin atleast has some transformation.

Masturbate non stop over the fact that i'm now a sexy & cute girl with big tits.

I would hope it has at least some of that, or else there's no point.

>being a woman is shit
Yeah getting everything handed to you on a silver platter must be really bad...

This. The actual transformation and not just the aftereffects are what I want to see, but too many artists neglect that part.

why does this picture always give the impression that makoto has a stank pussy

>tfw tg threads on /d/ are always about muh mental struggles

but that's my favorite part

get surgery to get my glorious dick back so I can lure dykes into thirsting for cock

>literal semen demon

Yup. This is why I do not mind these Cred Forums threads lately. It's kind of weird how tripfags show up in those threads every now and then, from that one dude that spoke in broken english complaining about people pirating his commissioned doujinshi and that one legitimate fag trying to fag up the place.

It's half the appeal though.

Live with it.

Be bisexual, since the female body is aesthetically pleasing, and cocks are even better now that I have a vagina.

Now I can finally wear cute clothes without being judged since I'm a female. I can also finally partake in proper shopping with girls, trying on clothes with them instead of just offering advice outside the changing room. All in all, I can finally indulge in being a girl.

These are all there is of this, isn't it?

First one you linked is from To Love-Ru, and the second is from something else. There's a lot more stuff like this, if that's what you're asking.

She's still a girl if she literally got turned into one, organs and everything.

There's plenty of animated TG stuff out there.

I've always thought that if I was turned into a girl I'd just masturbate a whole lot, but I've been thinking, would I actually find my own feminized body sexually attractive? Now it's a whole different thing if it was a body swap as in it's not my body transformed but I'm in someone else's body.

>Skin color change

Why?

>wanting to be weak and generally ineffectual at everything except popping out babies
>but handouts!
Yeah, no. Being a woman is shit.

Will we ever reach a point in technology where true genderswapping is a thing?
Not just a poorly done tranny, but an actual genderswap?

only if this guy succeeds

I meant those two specifically.
I know there's more I just generally hate most of it, mainly because I despise the clothes changing when they transform.
It should be loose shirts or tight shirts, all this changing into other stuff annoys me.

Thank you guys, by the way.

Yeah, but when good tg content is scarce and you only want to see transformations and (maybe) the sex, it gets annoying.
Especially when half of the tg writers on those threads always go batshit mad if you don't like that

In the future.
Either by mind-swap or by advanced surgery

Anything is possible once we toss away our morals concerning experimentation. Can you imagine a future where space colonies are built just so that scientists can escape from laws stopping human experimentation, and they end up creating stuff like catgirls? Why hasn't this already happened?

>Rapture

I'm more into the related mind break

The problem was that they didn't have their goal being creating catgirls.

sauce

well there was that surgeon guy you kill towards the beginning of the game who is obsessed with beauty and creating the perfect waifu

Whore myself out to anons to weed out the posers who scream 3DPD all the time.

exhentai.org/g/206473/43af523c56/

No problem.
Well boys and girls brains work differently, so they want to capture that too. I guess it could be frustrating if you just wanna get to the boning.

Yes, yes, absolutely I will take the deal! Gonna keep being a woman at the end, too.

I would like my method to be having put on a pair of really, really comfy cursed Panties of Radical Feminism.
Basically it would be like a silent SJW that makes me girlier whenever I "objectify" women or do something "problematic," according to the panties' standards. Staring at them, thinking about them sexually, getting flirty with them, daydreaming about them, doing things better than the women around me, saying anything remotely construable as "anti-woman," etc. all make me girlier physically, but especially in the way that my transgression relates to women.

If I stare at boobs or get turned on when a girl casually talks about her boobs, my boobs grow.
If I look at a girl's butt, my butt grows.
If I disregard a girl because she doesn't meet my standards, my hips and thighs get wider and thicker.
If I ever think a girl has a nice face/smile or compliment a girl on her looks, my skin gets softer and my face becomes more feminine.
If I ever even stand near a girl and I'm taller than her, I'll even slowly shrink to be less imposing until my eyes are below hers again.
If I ever perform a display of strength or even do anything masculine, my physical shape will become more girly and demure.
And the worst sin of all: If I begin to ever begin to touch myself at all -- at *all* -- my dick will shrink until I stop, or make me a little more sensitive, if I'm already a girl.

Pls. Want.

>but a girl in her heart
Take out that blemish and right is easily superior

Basically, it requires a head transplant. Ideally a brain transplant would be better, but we don't know if that's possible.

We could make it possible. If we let our love of gender bend drive us, think of the medical advances we could make.

If only the experiments went on this instead of making literal super mutants from fallout

Thanks for this boner, user.
>Monkey Punch
Well shit, I'm gonna have to read this.

It's a one-shot sadly.
There's a anime series tho, it was ok
youtube.com/watch?v=5cSxdqgtaHM

Right will only become better over time as her own body seduces her.

>Being a woman is shit
If you are a woman, you are just retarted. If you are a male, you don't know what you are talking about.

>If you are a male, you don't know what you are talking about.
Oh, and I'm sure you do, pansy boy.
And if you're not a pansy boy, then you're a woman.
Literally the weaker sex.

I honestly don't know. Maybe jack off, then use my feminine wiles to climb the ladder and gain power and influence, I guess.

If I could marry myself I would.

I wish I was an anime cute girl. Fuck.

Kampfer is garbage but at least the doujins are good

That is about all it is good for, yes.

Is her game going to be released in america too?

what's a blazblue?

Mizuki is literal perfection.

A magical game about a boy turning into a pretty lady

more games should deal with tg.
i would like one with a mechanic based on gender swapping

Where from?

looks like disgaea

How is Mai a slut? The clothes?

Disgaea D2

Please, this is important

Embrace my new body and surround myself with all sorts of cocks.

Wasn't Es and Mai free for the first two weeks after launch?

Mai isn't going to be available until the end of October in Japan

Why did they make this girl into a slutty girl?