Dragon Ball Xenoverse/Fusions/Video Games Thread

Is there an Anime or Manga character cooler than Future Trunks?
And I’m not just talking about DBS Anime (Present) Kid Trunks or DBZ Super Saiyan Ascended (Ultimate) Trunks, I'm referring to (Manga) Future "Mirai" Adult Trunks with the perfected Super Saiyan 2 Transformation equipped with his Legendary Z-Sword (from when he was training in the Kaioshin Realm) that has his own unique abilities like Burning Attack and Buster Cannon while also performing old classic Ki Blasts such as Masenko and Final Flash as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and kenjutsu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SABvh6OTBbo
youtu.be/e2ikSHM8OcA?t=1m3s
youtu.be/9EDZrHcxSk0?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M I L K
I
L
K

How any fucking episodes of DBS are going to have "more mysteries abound" or "blacks true identity" in the title this arc? I feel like there's been 3 of each already.

And who the fuck is black then? We finally get an explanation that makes sense with the dragonball wish and now they're like but wait who is black REALLY again.

Zamasu either wished for a goku copy given his infatuation with goku, or he put his evil spirit into goku dead body from trunks time line. Neither one would be a huge revelation at this point so what gives?

I feel like we're gonna have to deal with at least 5 more SoL episodes before we get learn something about Black that we haven't already figured out.

He's also a prince.

>Super is way too fast
>gah why are there so many episodes fleshing out the villan

I hope Xenoverse 2 has Trunks' Ultra SSJ form to support my female muscle growth fetish.

How come nobody points out that this Freeza is tall?

Well in the next episode beers kills present zamasu and the one after that is titled blacks identity revealed or something similar.

I've never heard or had any complaints about super being too fast. But then again I never go to Cred Forums and I only come into these threads when I see people discussing super.

And don't trivialize the argument like that. Zamasus development has been really great. But putting so much false mystery around blacks identity when we've had it narrowed down to 2 possibilities forever now is just lame.

You were always able to make tall and/or bulky freezers iirc

Even tallest Freeza was shorter than average human/saiyan in XV1.

This one is actually taller and bulkier.

King Cold base form was tall as fuck too. It's not an entire race of manlets.

f/a/ggots also pull this
>post Frieza its all power levels and no skill
>wHY are all the U6 fighters so weak

>he doesn't main a Namekian

Oh you mean in game. Well they probably realized having the height limit on freezers was dumb and changed it.

Future Trunks is hot

Nope, balanced human for the sweet combos to build ki, then I can abuse perfect kamehameha and blue hurricane equally.

Doubt it, but would be fucking awesome if they re-purposed the "Super Vegeta" form into "Ultra Saiyan", and made it give you maximum amount of muscle mass (from the slider) immediately, slowed you down a lot, but made your hits do shit tons of damage.

Wouldn't even take much work, I imagine. But they hate customizing SSJ forms considering they can't even change hair when going SSJ, so yeah lol.

Why is Piccolo wearing Slug's clothes?

>considering they can't even change hair when going SSJ

Did I make a mistake in earnestly believing that they would fix this by Xenoverse 2?

The moment they showed the default patroller with spiky hair, you should have known 100% it wasn't fixed.

I mean there will be a mod for it undoubtedly, but the hair is pretty hilariously bad:

youtube.com/watch?v=SABvh6OTBbo

>But they hate customizing SSJ forms
Weird because Future Super Saiyan is in XV2 and it's literally just Super Saiyan with a different animation, so they clearly want to give the player options.

Pretty much this.

Pick a defauly spiky hair otherwise you'll just get fucked again.

Vegeta syndrome.

Global dokkan is so slow, im already tired of grinding gems and apples, i need my beerus dokkan event now

my str beerus is maxed and my str ssjgod goku is at SA level 6

shit is going to be fun i also have 230 stones saved, maybe i'll finaly get Gogeta,FP frieza, or the rage mode teq beerus

Sorry I'm late to the party.

Does your X1 character transfer to X2?
If yes; need details on what exactly transfers over to X2.
Also, does your character need to be max cap (Default/Day 1) or the new level cap?

Did they remove Online Battles or add anything new to them?
if no, did they add more offline features, the first one was lacking.

And finally can you explain the new tech in the combat system.

TFS Vegeta

youtu.be/e2ikSHM8OcA?t=1m3s

I hated Tiencha in Budokai 2, but this attack from Fusions KameHameKikoho makes me think about using him.

>all those recolored 10x Kamehamehas
Kinda disappointing. Don't know why I expected anything more from a game like this though.

yes
basically you get money for completion
also some clothes and skills your imported character has on
he/she will appear in the story and get a statue in the new hub world

BINGO

who /raging blast/ here?

>TFW both rb2 and xv2 focused on movie characters

I don't get it

Loved the shit out of RB2, the only real complaint I had was how trash Galaxy Mode was.

Krillin sends you to deliver milk to people around Conton City, like how Roshi sent Krillin and Goku to deliver milk as part of their training.

>can you explain the new tech in the combat system.
there's a proper pursuit mechanic when you send people flying now, so you don't need to have a high speed stat and to chase them manually to keep comboing them

basic combo string has been extended by one hit

there's a couple new online modes, including one where clothes have no stats

offline vs has been improved

that seems tedious but okay

I want to deliver "milk" to Taino!

I like it but there's something about it that makes he get bored after like twenty minutes of vs-ing my friend.

its better than only doing PQs

I still say she looks better with the Fun Suit bottom.

It just fits.

I already find having to run from the PQ booth over to the store and back for restocking healing items tedious. I am not a patient George Foreman Grill

Vegeta is still the prince. He was never officially crowned king, so Trunks can't take his title.

i agree, i like the fighting system but i wish there was more to do in it

>including one where clothes have no stats
we don't know that yet
there isn't much known yet of the nostat mode
in fact it could just mean they give everyone the same level and clothes still affect your stats

>He was never officially crowned king
Vegeta is the highest saiyan authority alive. There's nothing stopping him from also declaring himself high priest and then coronating himself, or however saiyans do it.

actually, when was the last time Vegeta referred to himself as Prince of All Saiyans?

Buu Saga, I think.

you still have to do the PQ which takes around 1min
i like that they give you options now to max the mentors bar

he doesn't care about that
it doesn't matter since they're all dead

>There's a new move called Stamina Break, where you can basically stun your opponent for a full second and remove all their stamina, and have free reign to combo them while it recharges.
>There are step vanishes that you can use to safely approach opponents free of charge, as well as dodge ki attacks
>Homing Dash from Tenkaichi/RB has been added in, which kills the runaway strategies from XV1 and forces people to stop being pussies.
>Characters now have a selection of different basic charge ki blasts to chose from, like rapidfire, the Frieza stun from XVI, and a large ball that lingers before exploding.
>You can attack people on the ground
>Basic attack hitboxes have been extended to allow for easier combos
>Perfect Block and back attack are both much harder to land and require even better prediction timing
Those are the ones off the top of my head, I might have missed a few though.

Enjoy this for some footage of a lot of this stuff in action.
youtu.be/9EDZrHcxSk0?

>Perfect Block
I didn't even realize that was a thing in XV1

he's only still a prince because he hasn't married Bulma yet.

>he's never perfect blocked
It's super fucking easy to do with freezypop when he does his evasive

How does Frieza's race reproduce?

I barely block to begin with.

spores. they're basically mushroom people, which is why they have no organs

mostly I just like being able to use Kai Ken and go up to SSJ3 with Goku in his Yadrat clothes

so why the hell do the episodes get delayed all the time?

>tfw no bubblegum demon gf

You should sometimes, when you're getting gangraped by enemies you can press the jump button to teleport behind them without getting hurt, be careful though, sometimes they'll do a backwards attack and stun you, it's pretty common with vegeta

DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME

>when you're getting gangraped by enemies you can press the jump button to teleport behind them without getting hurt
I had no idea

Global's never been faster. If you want it to last a while don't refill your stamina with stones.

>don't know what's going on in the manga
>didn't know this about Trunks
Shit man, I hope Super does him some justice. I got disappointed when he appeared to be perfectly content with letting Goku and Vegeta handle Black and Zamasu without him doing much of anything about it (training).

He can't get the Gohan syndrome. He's the only protection his timeline has - he CAN'T slack off in his training.

Fuck off Harry.

Shhh...

Bubblegum is sleeping...

he sparred with Goku then trained with Vegeta

>got z rank on every PQ, even the DLC ones, all on my own
>had no idea this was a thing

Well damn.

WAKE UP BUBBLEGUM

>tfw no BADMAN Vegeta

Namco pls

I was hoping he'd at least try to talk to Beerus/Whis about training. Goku and Vegeta are fine, but a part of me figures it's wiser to go to the Master and not the students for training, though it was nice to see Vegeta offering assistance. It also didn't seem that he was trying to help him reach a state of SSJB for himself

I'd rather not Whis be some slut who will train anyone that asks, and Beerus never trains anyone intentionally

also with the way they were placing an odd amount of emphasis on it, and with SSJ2 Trunks being as powerful as he is, I think they're building up to him unlocking SSJ3 and becoming more powerful than Black and Zamasu,
which in turn will lead to the inevitable Blackmasu fusion as the final boss

that aside, we still don't actually know how you achieve Blue. Only that it involved god ki. It's possible the complete process takes more time than they had

If you want to discuss the Manga or Anime, why can't you fucking do it on Cred Forums?

Because it's not about little girls, user.

Because people in Cred Forums are under the delusion that Super is better than GT, thankfully Cred Forums has better taste.

because it goes without saying that when we're discussing the anime here, we're also discussing what kind of content we would like to become canon so it can make it into the games
Cred Forums doesn't care about the games, so we don't go there

Fuck.

>mfw I see all the knighting that is going on for Xenoverse in response to the transformations

If only that was true.

it's not too lake to make someone more statue appropriate

The what

>also some clothes and skills your imported character has on

Way this is worded makes me think that only whatever your XV1 character has currently equipped is what's transferred over and everything else has to be bought/grinded again. Am I just being dumb here?

It was always too late

no, that's probably correct
but they said they fixed the rng problem of getting gear so it shouldn't matter

I kinda doubt you'll get the skills though, otherwise everyone will just be getting super spirit bomb and other endgame skills off the bat

And what would be wrong with that? Anyone that would be interested in XV2 has already gotten and played XV1.

would make story mode too easy
also would discourage experimentation
and I just don't like the idea of it on an irrational level

>tfw thegamerfive's majin nude mod disappeared off the face of the internet

I must find it but Google is no help!

It's completely awful, though. It's just as bad as the Human/Saiyan one. (Because it copied that one)

The only good nude mods for XV1 are Pan and Time Kai.