They are the real villains

They are the real villains

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/d07RWF7i
celsiusgs.com/blog/2013/07/steam-greenlight-what-to-expect/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AT LAST

I truly see!

In the sense that they didn't send the company packing since The Slaughtering Grounds, maybe.

>In the sense that they didn't send the company packing since The Slaughtering Grounds

Developers changed their name after that game, people only figured it out later, there was no way for Valve to know.

Puberty wasn't kind to Jimmy Neutron.

>digital homicide

First, digital rape, and now this? In 5 years, I'll be able to get a digital DUI.

/thread

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"fiasco"

what fiasco? Is there a fiasco? all I see is some shitheads getting their just deserts.

If we agreed this was a "fiasco", i'd say it's partially valve's fault for enabling such shitty developers to begin with, but there is no fucking "fiasco"

clickbait bullshit, expected no less from nu-than gayson

*Jimmy Nutron

fucking

K E K

>ITT everyone laughs at jokes everyone already made
business as usual on Cred Forums

Gotta blast!

>Nathan Grayson
So, these people like capitalism when it comes to giving hipster welfare to each other and professional victims, but hate capitalism when it comes to companies making decisions that results in less headache?

Jimmy, it's time for Father and son bonding.
BOND WITH ME JIMMY!

i actually read some of this. Aside from the obivous bullshit he's saying, he is right. Valve needs to stop letting this horse shit pass thru green light.

Please tell me this is OC

it's not

And how exactly are they supposed to?

They can't reasonably pay for the staffing for people to pay all the shit they release.

you could flip the beard and his hair around and you wouldn't know the difference, holy shit

JAMES ISAAC NEWTRON

moderate it somehow. The same way they removed Hatred but doing it correctly.

They didn't remove Hatred, though.

someone did and then gabe brought it back

>Nathan Grayson

Of fucking course.

HWELL THERE JIMBO, SEEMS LIKE YOURE GOING TO THE SHADOW REALM EHE

What is it with men having these disgusting "beards" these days?

>Nathan Grayson

Fuck him and Zoe Shit

can someone take the hit and mirror the article

>moderate it somehow.
I have an idea. How about they let the community vote whether not they want a game on Steam...oh wait.

pastebin.com/d07RWF7i
Here you go fags

Community votes do not work. We have always known this.

Again you're still dedicating payroll to having your employees research each and every game being released.

Is really the only financially feasible option available to them but that's easily exploited with dummy accounts.

Valve really has no feasible way to fix the problem.

>Kotaku

NO THANK YOU, they can be gross somewhere else

Kotaku fucking covered my Minecraft server, they're absolutely worthless when it comes to articles about games.

>dummy accounts.
>Valve really has no feasible way to fix the problem.

Gee, looks like I found my next business venture.

Time to hire some clickworkers to make me steam accounts.

>Kotaku

Directly into the trash

DAMN

You can absolutely try but there is zero guarantees.

Over 2,000 games still sit in Greenlight right now. Some have been on for a day, some for almost 4 years now.

If I create 10k bots that vote on games?

I wonder if I will get sued.

>A partner I'm in love with
>Huge dick

Muh fetish

I don't even know what charge you could be sued for unless there's something explicitly in the Steam TOS that says you can't in which case they could for breach of contract.

>Breach of contract
>In the ToS
>No terms for breaching contract

I'd love to see that case.

It'd be flimsy at best.

And frankly I don't think Valve would even care enough to do anything about it.

It's literally an Amish beard except the Amish grow their facial hair like that for a reason while nu-males grow it because they think it makes them look like a man despite themselves weighing only 98 pounds.

The # of votes needed is unknown. A blog post in 2013 at Celsius studios gave these numbers:

Approximately 16,000-17,000 votes are needed to crack the top 100 list , and 50,000 are needed to reach the top ten.

The post also points out that the top 50 games only have a 60:40 ratio of yes-to-no votes.

After doing a few simple calculations, it appears that about 28,000 total votes will be necessary for a game to be accepted onto Steam. Not a whole lot but as of 2016 these number have inflated by a large amount on average (according to Eurogamer, from developer interviews [hearsay]).

Blog post in question:celsiusgs.com/blog/2013/07/steam-greenlight-what-to-expect/

Normally, people whose beards grow like pubes usually shave them because they are self aware of how shit they look.

Beta nu-males are not normal people.

Are you familiarized with the term nu-male?

You should, its the latest fad.

it would very extremely unlikely

It's not a big risk

4u

Just get rid of Green light. Haven't valve been saying that they really don't like it, but they are just too lazy to rework it into something they like/ get rid of it

LETS GET OUTRAGED, AND GIVE THEM LOTS AND LOTS OF CLICKS!! THATLL TEACH OM!!

It's true in a way. If Valve was stricter with the minimum quality for a game to be put on steam and didn't just greenlight every piece of trash none of this would have happened.