Post cool mods

Post cool mods.

This makes the game look like it was filmed through the same camera as Apocalypse Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/304/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I LOVE THE SMELL OF WOLBACHIA IN THE MORNING

Same camera as Rambo 3.

ant nothing like a good lighting mod

And this one is just an 80s Kodak camera.

>This makes the game look like it was filmed through the same camera as Apocalypse Now.
It just makes it look like Super 8 camera footage

>Rambo III
I need to watch that shit again

Yeah I've been interested in modding MGSV but then I heard that I've gotta dump my game and I need to revert to an earlier version and shit, couldn't be bothered in the end.

Btw, this is probably the closest to what Kojima originally wanted the game to look like.
Just get snakebite, it does all that for you.

There's also a mod for Watch Dogs that makes it look great and rains a lot like a cyberpunk city.

o yeah there is a version where its rains a lot, dk about the cyber punk part didn't really feel that.

What are some good Skyrim mods?

sex mods

0sex

>piss filter

i can get that AND triangles in DX:HR without mods.

It's more an orange juice filter, user. You might want to see a doctor about dehydration if you piss is that dark. Wish the best for you buddy.

>that guard

Is there one for mgs5 that makes it look cyber punky like far cry 3 blood dragon?

Or one with fuzzy scan lines

So what's the mod called?

fuzzy scan lines maybe but i haven't seen any cyber punky shit personally
even if you don't play mgsv often it's cool to see some of the mods available. the filter shit is pretty creative

Literally look up Apocalypse Now on the MGSV nexus. Or Kodak, it'll show all of them.

>filters
>mods

It's just a reshade.
Why aren't you fuckers posting a proper mods?
Like Infinite heaven or Kaz Kills the Kongos

Godamn the first handfull of mission in MGSV were so hype. Shit rapidly went downhill after that "Where the Bees Sleep" mission. What the fuck happened?

Kaz kills the kongos? What's that?

The game had huge hype moments, then moments of nothing. It was a good game, I personally feel. I always limit myself to one silenced pistol though, and I have to pick up everything else. I like making sets to play with and doing the missions with those. The next set I'm using is nothing but explosives.

After you played enough of it, you figured out the game behind Metal Gear Solid V's mechanics. You realized how and when to pull of pretty much any tactic. You may have failed a few times in trying, but you got the concept. There was no real experimentation, it was procedure. The magic was lost.

If you could mod any game in anyway, what would you do?

dead rising
more content
better models
better textures

Online mode like in JC2

only thing I don't like about the reshade I'm using is the white are blinding.

Im not really a fan of the black bars on the one I'm using.

you can turn it off in the reshade config , that's what I did for the one I'm using.

>old fim so its got a bunch of noise

Thats not how it works.

So what mod is this? Fake Next Gen? I search "Dead Space lighting mod" and get only that.

It's a reshade. Pick any of these you like the most and dump it in the DS folder and play. sfx.thelazy.net/games/game/304/

Neat. Thanks, m8.

Some of those require you to turn off the AA and DOF in the game settings because it injects its own DOF and SMAA so keep that inmind. Also you can force AF x16 in the Nvidia control panel or AMD Catalyst for a more crisper image since the doesnt have a AF setting ingame.