Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53CXm7QoD7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because people who play sports games on PC already don't give a fuck.

PC is more fit, while PS4 and XBone are already drenched in sweat and out of breath.

This

Basically this. I stayed a weekend at my friend's dorm a few years ago and all they did was play FIFA and MLB The Show.

The people whoport these know that the people who play them on PC are a minority.

completely btfo

lol

That still seems kind of nice across the board though. You can almost mistake it for a photo from the thumbnail.

Povertyball fans are poor. Nice hair lighting though.

why does he become whiter in the console versions

hello r.eddit

Microsoft disallows the use of modern APIs on the majority of their install base in order to push users to the console where they make more money off of gaming than they do the PC where most gamers pirate Windows and if they do buy games, they do it through third party stores where Microsoft isn't able to extract fees.

That means that more often than not today devs produce shitty ports with last-gen technology.

Hello neogaf
Am I doing this right?

Is this thing on 7chan?

Hello OP, Did your rule 3 violation failed?

That's the best looking hair I've ever seen in a video game

damn

looks like the pc mustard race is playing ketchup again

stay mad

Serious question: why do normies need their video games to be based on real events and real brands?

I want a racing game, but it needs to have existing circuits and existing car models. Create something unique and I WON'T BUY IT.

I want a shooting game, but it needs to have existing uniforms and existing firearms. Create something unique and I WON'T BUY IT.

I want a sports game, but it needs to have existing rulesets and existing teams/people. Create something unique and I WON'T BUY IT.

I don't get it. You could have developers crete ANYTHING, including what can't be in real life. And they choose to put their money on what already exists.

The fuck's this? intentional gimping on PC to not make consoles look bad?

user do you watch any sports? You need to understand how much people idolize these guys, its not just about playing a football game or whatever, its also about playing it as their favorite team/player.

You mean "normies" in the sense of not having legitimate autism, right?

why are there sports games on pc?

optimising certain parts of the game to run better on the defined hardware set on consoles. It's not worth the effort to do the same on PC, some even just flat out remove shaders because it's too much of a pain in the ass

someone explain this webm to me

Over the top sports games existed for years, people wanted to play with their team not random made up teams or what a lot of games did for years with slightly different team/player names.

South America mostly, and Russia.

PC wins again baby

Months of hype and shit talking, their guy got knocked out in 13 seconds.

A UFC fighter lost.

Conor McGregor knocked the fuck out Jose Aldo. Aldo's team reaction

3rd fight in this webm that lasted a whooping 13 seconds

ZoltanChivayLosesABet.webm

Actually, sweating earlier is a sign of good fitness. The body is already working to keep it cool at the first sign of physical activity. Couch potatoes that perform physical activity once in a blue moon will take longer to sweat due to the body not understanding the stress it is being put under.

Over the top racing games (f-zero, whacky wheels, etc) and shooting games (arena shooters, etc) have also exited for years. But they all day because IT'S NOT WHAT I IDOLIZE IN REAL LIFE.

I wish they were all dead, desu. They have killed this industry.

>normie sport game
Fuck off

>that one guy absolutely losing his shit

Huge racing game fan here and anything without real tracks and cars doesn't interest me

qek

MAC AN GRIOGAIR
A
C

A
N

G
R
I
O
G
A
I
R

Because realism, they feel comfortable with the familiar. This is why they generally do not like games from Japan except for rare occasions.

oh look another retard who doesn't understad what APIs are and talks out of his ass

stop being a gigantic autist and maybe one day you will understand

Cred Forums generally thinks PC’s are the best platform for gaming. Cred Forums thinks PC’s have better capability of graphics, better FPS rate, sound.. Everything. Cred Forums thinks that Xbox One and PS4 have nothing on the technology you can put into a PC.

Let me tell you why this is complete bullshit.

Microsoft and Sony spend literally hundreads of thousands of $’s putting technology in to each and every Xbox and PS. Because they know what equipment they are using is the best technology available in todays market that will work in a machine without blowing up or over-heating too quick.

Where-as with a PC, you’d have to go out and buy a new graphics card just to enhance graphics. You think that’ll improve the game when in fact I’tll make your game shit. The reason the game has that style of graphics is because that’s the best it’ll run at. If you try and improve the graphics on the game, it’ll be too much data for the game to hold, and therefore it’ll make the game run slower than before and worse for your time playing it. Which means the money you’ve spent on the graphics card was a complete waste of time.

Xbox One and PS4 have got the everything it needs to make sure the games you play, will be the best way to play them. I seriously can’t understand how anyone can think PC’s are better than consoles.

The technology they’ve put into consoles and still maintain the 60 FPS for almost every game and have the graphics they do for each game, I don’t understand how people say the PC is better

Oky so they put up the price for online play almost $60 more, but you get more technology and exclusive games than PC, so they’ve got to make their money back some how.

Because they want to self insert just like you do with your harems.

ok you caught, truth is developers gimp PC games to make the NEETs on image forums angry that a game they'll never play doesn't look as good as the console version :^)

>I want a shooting game, but it needs to have existing uniforms and existing firearms.
Don't let /k/ here you say that.

SAVAGE

Why would I ever need to know what an API is? I'm not some filthy pajeet code monkey

The likely reason is that there is not enough demand on the PC to warrant putting any effort in a port.

>Okay so they put up the price for online play almost $60 more, but you get more technology and exclusive games than PC

You need to remove the Xbox One from your pasta if you're gonna keep this line champ

Who gives a shit about graphical fidelity in a sports game? Most of the time the camera is zoomed out far enough to see at least half the field. Sometimes you get TV-like presentation with close ups on players and coaches and replays, but after playing a couple of matches, the novelty wears off and you just mash x to skip those and get to the next play anyway.

Who gives a fuck about sports games on PC?

>The technology they’ve put into consoles and still maintain the 60 FPS for almost every game and have the graphics they do for each game
Not every game can maintain that framerate though.

>why would I ever need to know what the fuck I'm talking about when shitposting about graphics on PC and console?

>skipping the replay so your friend can't see how you fucking schooled him from the corner kick

> Because they know what equipment they are using is the best technology available in todays market that will work in a machine without blowing up or over-heating too quick.
Eheheheheh

Consolefags who do comparison videos ALWAYS show the PC port running on low settings to make the consoles look better. The same shit happened with Overwatch a few months ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=53CXm7QoD7Q

see

>why would I ever need to know what the fuck I'm talking about I'm shitposting

That's the point you spoon

>sports games
Good job spending $60 on a game instead $5 for a ball. Money well spent huh you friendless loser?

even the most normie normansons play sport games

hell most of the time its the only thing they play

What it boils down to is you pc gamers are... the word hasn't been made yet to describe how utterly stupid you are for spending $1200-$5000 for something that in the heat of game play you will not notice. To me pc gamers will forever take an L.

Now im gonna enjoy some butthurt pccrybabies comments. Have a nice day.

PC version is a port of the PS3 version of the game. It's really no wonder that it looks like shit.

No one is impressed by my ability to press the buttons at the right time.

*teleports behind you*
heh.... i like your style kid, lets talk sometime.....
*envelops into a black puff of smoke*

What does that have to do with every console since 7th gen having incredibly high failure rates and poor cooling?

>since 7th gen
you mean earlier

PC hardware literally degrades faster than console hardware.

My ps1 is still running games at full speed today.

You wanna know what happened to the PeeSee I had at that time?

Take a guess.

No, I mean 7th gen. YLOD and RROD were milestones. Dying lasers ain't got shit on dying consoles.

BTFO

NEET for 6 years here, this is bullshit, i sweat like a pig at every minor physical task and i'm hardly in good fitness.

>My ps1 is still running games at full speed today.
>You wanna know what happened to the PeeSee I had at that time?

You don't worry about that with your PC because it will still work on any new one you build, I hate all these god damn consoles I have lying around nowadays

>My ps1 is still running games at full speed today.
How many lens you went through? Or do you just not play videogames?

If you hate consoles then why the fuck do you even own one in the first place? Hypocrite

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Runs like shit cause the owner didn't take care of it? A PS1 is a closed platform with limited functionality, there's no a lot of ways for it to pick up things that'll run it down, performance-wise.

It's also funny that you think the hardware would be the first thing to look at if your equipment is running slower than usual. It's likely that your sisters (read: your dumbass) downloaded a heap of trash from Limewire with a bunch of shit running in the background that's taking up resources.

Of course, you people would never admit it.

>it's a "PCucks can't take any criticism of their magical platform and throw tantrums when presented with arguments" episode

You're the one resorting to greentext when presented with actual facts user. There's nothing wrong with playing on consoles, or PC. Just play what you want. No need to resort to lying to cover your dumb ass.

I'm not allowed to like games but not the hardware they're attached to?

>why the fuck do you even own one in the first place? Hypocrite

The industry doesn't give me a choice you mong

PC doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. It's just where they drop console ports after they made the bulk of their sales on consoles.

Hasn't only 6 games sold more than a million units on PC according to that guy running steamspy? A million sales is pretty much nothing on consoles, whereas on PC it's a feat.

No wonder devs don't even care to optimize games. Mustards always say they flop due to poor optimization, lack of fov sliders etc, but then you have Dragon's Dogma, which is by far the best port I've ever seen (4k 60 fps on a mere 970) with fov slider and whatnot and the thing flopped in astronomical proportions.

It's also the reason why a decade ago you had actual pc-centric developers as much as you had console-centered ones. The platforms were very distinct. Nowadays PC gaming is a glorified console-gaming-on-a-monitor with better performance at the cost of an absolutely AWFUL community filled with hackers that ruin the majority of the online experiences. It's only worth anything for single player games and people don't care to buy those since there's no benefit over piracy.

Nowadays there isn't a single high profile project on the PC scene and everybody is flocking to kickstarter because devs no longer trust the platform enough to not be paid beforehand. And even then most of them just run away with the money and/or are obvious scams, such as Star Citizen.

Not being able to adjust to things outside of one's norm is a sign of autism. This need for realism is a type of societal autism in its self

>We only get soccer and NBA 2k something.

EA YOU NIGGERS
I WILL PAY YOU FOR MADDEN OR NHL
GIB MADDEN OR NHL

What facts do you want? I never said PC gaming was bad, I only said I like the PS4, something you faggots can get to understand because of MUH PC MUSTARD RACE, You're the one who's lying to cover your dumb ass. also I said that the PS plus is actually worth it and you get good games for it and you faggots start to rant on every bad aspect of it, but when they say the bad aspects of PC gaming (everything, I mean EVERYTHING has bad aspects, fucking grow up) like the DRM, the piracy, bad console ports, stupid shit like DOTA and meme simulators bringing shit communities you start saying OH FUCKING CONSOLE PLEBS! PC GAMING IS AWESOME AND I AM GOING TO MARRY IT YOU CAN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU GAME AT 2 FPS WITH 360p

/fit/izen reporting in, this is probably bullshit

but everyone is different and it may be the case for some people, but I can easily grind out a bike ride around town to run some errands without breaking a sweat, and it takes me a lot to get me going.

>posts replying to aren't increasing the IP count

Not that non.If it isn't 100% realistic its for spergs?

>PC hardware literally degrades faster than console hardware.

That's the only thing I'm talking about here user. No need to start moving goalposts now, like you said, everything has its flaws. Just play what you want on what you want. No need to lie to cover your dumb ass nor do you need to put words in my mouth just to make your arguments seem more valid. That just makes it so you're arguing with yourself. That's pretty autistic.

You realize NO ONE can tell the difference right

>take the L
Fucking underageb&

YOU DO KNOW THISS IS A BLUE BOARD RIGHT

>PC doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.
Witcher 3 sold more copies on PC than PS4 or Xbone. "During an interview with Maceij Plus on YouTube, Iwinski revealed that most of the sales that The Witcher 3 has received so far are from Windows PC and while console sales have been performing well, most of the sales came in from PC."

I'm glad as absolute fuck that CDPR released this information, because it denounces so many asinine myths about PC. It completely destroys the "80% of PC players pirate games" myth.

Also, saying Dragon's Dogma flopped is absolutely retarded, Capcom said they were very pleased with the sales. Porting an MT Framework game from 2012 isn't as costly as you might think, especially when Capcom even said that "Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is Capcom’s fast-selling game for the PC platform thus far."

Basically, you need facts to back up your argument. The facts I listed are easily google-able.

>Dragon's Dogma flopped in astronomical proportions.
Dragon's Dogma made about 8 million dollars in profit. Granted, this is based on SteamSpy, meaning it's an estimate based off total owners, and also based off the 30% cut Valve takes - but it proves DD on PC was a massive success, not a failure in the least.

DD made 8 million. Witcher 2 cost 10 million to create. Put that in perspective for you. A 2012 game making 8 million from an MT Framework port released in 2016 is insane.

And again, I fully admit that SteamSpy isn't an accurate source. But Capcom themselves said they were "extremely pleased with the performance of Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen. It is our fastest-selling PC title to date."

>I hate all these god damn consoles I have lying around nowadays

Actual broscience at its best

I've never eaten this pasta before

>thing flopped in astronomical proportions

(You)

reality is more interesting than fiction

Is this seriously what Cred Forums considers 'savage'?

Wait a minute, I've read this before. First time I saw it was on a youtube comments of something on the 360/PS3 I think. Jesus, how time flies.

Or just the fact it doesn't take any form of creativity to imitate reality.

>I'll never notice while wearing a set of armor that didn't exist on consoles while killing enemies that aren't on consoles with a weapon that isn't on consoles in a zone that doesn't exist on consoles at a resolution that consoles can't put out

You are an utter buffoon

Samefags obviously.

>reality is more interesting than fiction
>videogames
Did you really not see this coming?

VV352561879
>all these replies
why

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

DELETE

>sonygers this analfuckinbuttblasted

jokes on you I'm a unique poster
unique poster count when this post was made was 76 so checkmate

What's there to be mad about someone covering their ass with a bad joke?

>still being this fuckin flawlessly analy annihilated