You're not gonna support this game, right?

You're not gonna support this game, right?

Played the open beta it was fun

so have I, you have shit taste

You only hate this game because you have no friends to play with

literally anything is fun with friends, that has no bearing on the actual quality of the game

So you're saying it was not fun because you have no friends?

I have a feeling since I've been playing Verdun, that any chance I had of enjoying it is ruined.

beta actually better than BF3 and BF4
doesn't come close to BC2 beta though. on the other hand all it had to do was be playable.

not the user you replied to, m8, just posting an observation. The worst game I've ever played, Ar Tonelico Qoga, was a fucking blast with two friends, even if it almost gave me a fucking migraine.

Already pre-ordered and paid for Premium. Eat shit, faggots.

>"support"
Devs don't owe you shit, fuckin neckbeard, this is an industry, if you want something you are buying it, you are not "supporting" anything and no one owes you jack shit for buyinga videogame. If you don't want it don't buy and gtfo, go play your autism simulators.

It was fun and I liked it. Gonna preorder.

No but I did buy a different game

No because money's tight and frankly it's not what I'm looking for in a WW1 game. If it was hyper realistic I think it would be a lot better.

Flying the planes looks kind of cool though.

They fixed the standing issues the classes have had for the past few games. I'm going in faggot just try to stop me.

Played every game since 1942 minus Hardline. I regret nothing but 3.

It was pure shit comparing from more realistic shooters.

Felt like I was flinging peas at people, plus lots of unbalanced weapons and tanks...

Friend told me it's because the servers are on child play arcade mode and that the "hardcore" mod would be much more realistic and fun.

>plus lots of unbalanced weapons and tanks...
>the "hardcore" mod would be much more realistic and fun.

this.
battlefield, fruitbawl/soccer games and narute games should stop. boy i do hate those games.

And what is up whit this " shooters games 4 console"??
that is retarded. Get real Cred Forums and join the PC master race.

>Friend told me it's because the servers are on child play arcade mode and that the "hardcore" mod would be much more realistic and fun.

Hardcore mode's always been the shit mode though where shitty gameplay is rewarded over actually playing the game good.

Can't tell if bait or retarded.

May I ask what the class issues have been? I'm not a series veteran so I'm just interested in your input.

System-wise I don't like that you have to request a revive or else nobody will see that you are dead