Gal Gun: Double Peace

ITS HAPPENING
store.steampowered.com/app/511740/

damn 5 more days to wait

I JUST FUCKING BOUGHT THIS FOR PS4

FUCK!!!!

Serves you right for buying fucking trash.

But it looks fun
Why are you bothered by this? Its not like you don't get to play the game. Being on PC doesn't suddenly mean you can't play the game on PS4.

Because I have a nice PC, but playing on console is a real hassle.

I'd wait for this to be heavily discounted and then get it and sell the PS4 version then.

Wow. More weebtrash on steam.

I don't even regret buying 2 copies on the vita. This game is gonna be so good on pc, I'm gonna buy it again.

Game might be fun but that trailer is complete unadultered cancer.

At least its self-aware

Being self-aware just makes it worse because they know better.

Are light gun games fun with a mouse and keyboard? Is there a way to get my ps move controller or wii controller to work on my pc?

Its possible to connect your Wii controller, but I don't know if you'd be able to play non Wii games (such as through dolphin) using it.
I think you need a bluetooth adapter of some sort to connect your wii remote to PC.

Game is surprisingly fun. I played it with low expectations and I was pleasantly surprised. Like... there are over 70 girls in the game. All of them have a route. ALL OF THEM.

Plus there are multiple endings and 5 main storylines, so there's a good bit of content and replayabilty. If the price is right, there's really no reason not to get this unless you hate weeb shit.

If you're into that sort of thing, you can increase or decrease everyone's tit size too.

Here's hoping for mods.

>developer using the term "PC Master Race"

This is like a slap in the face of their fans who bought the game on PS4

What's the name of the girl with long black hair in the swimsuit in the trailer

Censored trash.

I don't believe its meant to be taken seriously
But its not censored in the slightest

Someone will report it for using a white supremacist phrase though.

It will be hilarious.

thanks for beta-testing

I've watched the trailer twice and I'm not sure who you're talking about. The one at the start with the two pigtails and the pinkish hair acccessory?

Please don't platformwar shitpost
This is supposed to be a fun thread

Reminder that teachers are also targets, so if you wanted to go for the perverted school nurse who laces all of her words with innuendo then you totally can. If you want the energetic PE teacher who enjoys headpats then that's an option too.

I just want the laughs though.

have a (You)

Fuck yes

They used weeb in the next sentence. They're just throwing as many memes at you as possible.

Isn't buying a game like that a slap on a face itself?

>If you're into that sort of thing, you can increase or decrease everyone's tit size too.

In the Vita version too? Goddamn, this experience just got better.

On the far left. Instantly was my favorite

Dunno about the Vita version, but I don't see why not.

How is this game gameplay-wise? I want a good rail shooter since playing HoTD2 and VC2 in primary school. Overkill was disappointing.

bludbern wen

HOLY FUCK IT'S ACTUALLY REAL!!!
BEST DAY EVER!

Man I was glad when I heard this news. I was going to buy it on PS4, but now I can just pirate it.

That's how you make money off anime esc. games on steams double for silly ecchi games.

Appeal to the OMG XDD I'M SUCH A WEEB XDD people and people who ironically buy it to make tons of money and the other people who look at the game as a silly ecchi game that's fun don't care about the trailer and just the game any way. It's a win win.

Man, there's like 4 games in the next month that I want

Oh! Yeah, I forgot her name but she's the PE teacher. Everyone in this picture is a PE teacher except the one on the far right. She's the school nurse. As I said before, the PE teacher enjoys head parts and the school nurse is a pervert who enjoys teasing people with innuendo.

I can't quite remember the PE teacher's name. I think it's Azusa? There's 70+ girls so it's hard to remember them all..

No, they won't. You sound dumb.

Rail shooters are only any good if your playing with a light gun or motion controller

If they don't I'll go ahead and do it :^)

Doesn't this game have ridiculous dlc?

I mean sure, if you're a hopeless sperg. I play predominately on console, and I can very clearly tell it's just a shitty meme, they're not taking it seriously.

It's your team to waste, kid

Game play wise? It's on the easy side but you can always make it harder on yourself by refusing to buy power ups. That being said, it has a rather arcadey feel to it as there is a lot of reasons to play stages over and over. Not only that, you're also given a bunch of sub missions which adds more challenge to the game. Part of that challenge is figuring out what the game wants out of you though, or figuring out where the thing/person you're supposed to find is. It's pretty fun trying them all out though, it keeps you on your toes and stops the game from being too easy.

Personally I liked the game a lot, but I wouldn't be too surprised if you found it too easy for your liking. Well, just getting to the end is easy enough I suppose. You unlock something for getting 1 million points but I haven't been able to do that yet...

>memes
>fanservice

is there anything more pathetic than this?

Considering what type of game it is any DLC would be ridiculous.

That cuck visual novel coming to the west?

I think it has the $99 panty dlc

>"team"
>so mad can't even type correctly

Why are weebs so easily triggered?

>weebshit shovelware
>pander with memes like le master rice

>pcfags eat it up

Hah.

So can I use a wiimote to mimic one of those laser guns?
Or would it feel off? Is it possible to make it control the mouse or whatever accurately enough to feel genuine?

I did that with the pc port of house of the dead overkill, it wasn't that fun that way.

If PC was truly the masterrace, they wouldn't buy this shit because of the meme cancer alone, but PCfats will eat up any crumbs from the console patricians' table.

There are various costume DLCs, which is expected. There is also a DLC to give you the options to increase or decrease tit size. Then there is the ridiculous "Wait are you fucking serious?" DLC that costs $80 but makes clothes a lot more see through.

Let me explain.

During normal gameplay you could always see through girl's clothes a little, if you stared long enough. You can also get an in game item that boosts the effect, so you can see through clothes stronger and faster. However, the effect is still limited in a small area and you can still faintly see clothes over a girl's body. The DLC item just obliterates all of this and lets you clearly see everyone in their underwear. The DLC item is also the only way to doki doki people without clothes on.

Doki doki mode is when you touch girls to make them basically orgasm by the way.

Obviously, you will never see anyone's nipples or vag. Maybe someone will mod it in for PC though.

Actually besides Neptunia weeb games don't sell that well. They keep porting them though because it's cheap as shit.

I see the PS4 owners have arived.

After 30 hours just noticed the see-through also works in Doki mode once you raise the bar around the mid point.

What the fuck is this even about?

He'll be all over this, won't he?

Is that so? I guess I've been too busy just spastically rubbing girl's asses and patting their heads to notice. You can't zoom in during doki doki though right? So do you just hover over an area or something?

Pokemon Snap with lewd girls
People were interested in this game when it was just PS4/Vita. Calm your tits. It looks fun.

The game is about a dude who accidentally gets shot by a super love arrow by a cupid in training. For the rest of the day, every female will be hopelessly thirsty for his dick BUT it also concentrated all of the chances for him to find love into one day. If he doesn't find his one true love by the end of the day, he will forever be literally forever alone and hated by everyone.

Even animals.

Meanwhile a demon in training is fucking with you by sending monsters after you and corrupting girls so they become dominatrixes who push you down and step all over your junk. I'm serious, you can even buy crotch armor to protect yourself from this. There's even a mini game where you take control of one of the main girls and have her step on the main character.

Seems like they're having fun with it. Does anything other than Neptunia sell on Steam though? Maybe Huniepop & those Sakura games. Can't imagine those crowds gravitating towards this but maybe I will be wrong

I wonder if you can use something similar to a light gun. Keyboard and mouse does not seem as fun.

Keeping R pressed activates the zoom, once the default camera is as close as possible to the girl using the zoom activates the see-through.

I've got an arcade gun which works on shit like blue estate, will it work for this? It has 2 extra buttons on it.

Same team that is bringing over Valkyrie Drive uncensored, PQube is based as fuck

I was interested in this game after playing other odd vita tittles like it, as well as wanting to play an on rails shooter again.

Is the gameplay fun?

Lots of games sell decently on Steam. You'll need to be specific. Do you mean like fanservicey stuff? I know Disgaea PC sold pretty well

That sounds, interesting. I may have to pick this up.

>mfw weeb
>mfw living the life
>normies and others alike triggered constantly by stuff like the OP
>mfw

If you don't have 100gb of cute anime girls you're doing it wrong family

I might get it. Is it gonna be priced the same as the PS4 version or less?

Thanks for that! Appreciate it.

See

GET OFF STEAM WEEBS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i got this shit on vita it runs at like 10fps

I agree, down with with filth.
While we're on the topic on superior non-weeb games fallout 4 season is still available to purchase.

Sorry I have a life and am on my phone, loser

>He is at home shitposting in a thread with 5 posts an hour

Is it actually any good tho?

Only weeb game I've ever played was Neptunia Re;Birth 1

The issue is these docs are the price of expansions and season passes and they barely do anything. It's like DOA harging 60 dollars for 10 dlc skins

Yeah, mostly fanservicery anime-like games. Disgaea is no surprise to me - it was a pretty decent hit back in the day. Glad to see a new generation enjoy it.

It's a rail shooter where you shoot hearts at girls. That should be enough to make up your own mind.

get out todd

No one even modded Sent an Laura so I doubt this will get shit

>He is in public shitposting in a thread with 5 posts an hour

>rail shooter

the fuck is a rail shooter?

You must be at least 18 to post here.

You're on a train and shoot things.

The only good shooter genre.

Games like Star Fox and Sin & Punishment.

A shooter game, but you're "on rails" - movement is automated and you can't stop so you have to do everything in the time frame the game gives you before it moves you on. It also means you can't take cover or hide, your only defense is to shoot people before they shoot you.

I have never once played any single rail shooter games. do they not exist on pc or are they just a console thing?

not even that. they've always been an arcade genre like house of the dead and time crisis

>I have never once played any single rail shooter games
That's because you're underage or from a 3rd world country.

Have you never heard of Time Crisis or been to an arcade user?

This looks almost interesting. If they make a sequel with a playable female character I may get it.

Thanks for letting me know the developer is racist.

I'll never support their game.

If anyone's interested, there's a lighting deal on amazon for the ps4 version tomorrow.

They were more popular in arcades and for a while on PS2/Xbox with light guns. Shit like Time Crisis, Vampire Night, Die Hard, Police 911, Virtua Cop and that Dino shootin game.

They're on PC, it's just not a very popular genre like danmaku/bullet hell games.

good thing you will never get the original gal gun which is much better than 2

Please don't be a dick. It sucks when games dont' get brought to the West

kinda upset that now it's going to just be a meme game rather than the kinda fun and silly ps4 rail shooter it was before

Fuck off

what? have you seen those Neptunia threads? any anime game ported to pc gets turned into a meme game by the people who fell for the weeb meme on steam, you've seen them for sure. not to mention twitch streamers and lets players.

Fuck off

>bought this on release for PS4
>still in backlog
>was up next
sasuga

>disgaea
didn't happen there because no one bought it

Fuck you, I bought it

>yfw mods

Fuck off
You're also wrong; Disgaea PC sold incredibly well for what it was (emphasis on this; I know its no 1 million sold like something like Dark Souls get but thats a very different situation), almost strangely so. Its currently sitting at 80k sales, which is odd. Compare that to Phantom Brave PC, which is currently sitting at 13k sales

The developers are japanese. Of course they're racists you fucking idiot.

Neptunia threads were always bad but Danganronpa threads are considerably worse now. I wish v3 would come out so we could get some actual discussion.

>Danganronpa threads
>worse
No, they're better than ever. The anime airing right now is generating more discussion and more content than there's been in a long time. Before the anime, all we'd get are mostly waifufag posts, but now that there's new content, the amount of discussion has been through the roof.

Isn't typing of the dead a 'rail shooter'?

Is it worth getting?
Do you actually get to the girls naked?

>It's time for the PC Master Race
>To embrace theweeb
jesus christ, PQube.

Going all out.

DAILY REMINDER: If you own a PC but not this game (on PC) you're not part of the PC master race.

b-but my console exclusivity ;((

>Is it worth getting?
It could be. It depends on how much you really want to play a new light gun game, and if logging all the information for all the girls really matters to you.

>Do you actually get to the girls naked?
No.

Wonder what the price is going to be

I'm glad weeb games always have like 10% off the first week

For people who are taking the things said in the video seriously, they literally have a quote from Game Grumps (Who if i remember, hated the game) PQube just doesn't fucking care.

PQube is based as fuck

I kind of want to buy it to support them even though the game looks terrible.

I had been considering getting this for Vita last month but I kept putting it off. Now it gets a PC port.
Thanks, Career Point!

Wait for it to be discounted then

Nude mods when?

the power of pc ports

This game is worse than Overkill by a solid mile.

The real issue is that console rail shooters aren't made for light guns, they're made for trackpads or analog sticks.

So, what do you actually do in this game?

Its Pokemon snap with lewd girls

That's fucking stupid.
I'll take it.

Its a visual novel with rail shooter stages. Also plenty of content for a rail shooter where normally the only replay value comes from getting a better score.

>ps2 graphics
>no nudity
>high price

Weebs are pathetic.

Go play games you enjoy

>no steamworkshop support

Yes, I've been aware of that for years. I'll still buying it.

Anyone have that webm or video of the guy playing this in public?

Maybe more like a typing challenge. Like a fast-paced Mavis Beacon.

>we are not memes
feels bad man

Meh, let me know when they make Boy Gun.

but it's literally any fps.

Plenty came out for PC, and there were even a couple of light guns released.

But then, CRTs died, which meant the genre went with it. The only way to get anything close to the old games on LCDs involves knowing your exact screen size down to the mm, and placing IR LEDs all around the screen and then programming in those exact distances too. It's similar to Wiimote technology, but much more accurate, and arcade only because nobody has bothered creating a home system.

Playing a light gun game with a mouse sounds fucking lame, almost as lame as using a controller but in the other side of the spectrum.

A friend literally did that. He buys games on PS4 and he doesn't even have one yet.

the opposite is more frequent.

A mouse is better than a controller at least.

The real issue is that the game doesn't actually support light guns. I could hook it up to my PC set-up, but that uses a classical gun that only updates the position when you fire. So it'd be impossible to do any of the dumb swipe moves or hover over characters to find their weak spot.

My alternate set-up, which can support full tracking, only runs over S-Video with a Guncon 2, so that's a total bust too, because the game probably has no graphics options and would run at 2fps on a graphics card old enough to support S-video out.

There are some obscenely rare and expensive set-ups that might work, like the old USB2GUN or writing your own drivers for a HotD2 cabinet screen, but they're out of the reach of most people, and certainly not worth bothering with for a 3rd rate title like this.

are you sure it's not the opposite?

KEK.

He buys games he "thinks" will stay exclusive but they all end up being PC/PS4 multi-plats. Then he rages everytime because he'd rather buy a multi-plat on PC. I'm guessing he's waiting to have 10+ games on PS4 before buying a PS4.

Why would you buy games for a console you don't own? I guess if they're on sale right now and you know you're going to get the console anyway....

Why would he do that? It's not like they are in very limited supply and they'll only be cheaper whenever he chooses to buy his console.

Didn't the first game work with PS Move?

Your friend sounds kind of retarded, but at least he has games to play once he gets the damn PS4.

So I heard there's a DLC to fix all the girls to make them flat. Is it true? Or will I have to fix them through modding?

What anime is that from?

Chaika

>Oh that's nice, when's this coming out?
>THIS WEEK.
That's the best kind of announcement.

Its an unreal engine game, we don't really need workshop support.

It's true. Angel's washingboard makes everyone flat. Conversely, Demon's meat buns makes everyone titty monsters. Or rather, what it does is increase/decrease everyone's tits by a set amount, it's not like everyone gets the same size. So if a girl started out stacked to begin with, she'll get smaller but not be 100% flat. If she had small tits to begin with she'd be literally flat.

Here's a pic I put together that shows what the big and small DLC looks like

Keked once again.

But it's funny how the paradigm shift happens every gen. These sort of games went from PS2->X360->PS4->Steam
Makes you think

>It's time for the PC Master Race to embrace the weeb!

Like that didn't happen already. No more over expense imports is a nice thing.

>Demon's meat buns makes everyone titty monsters
I need this in my life.

Fuck, this is a thing? Is this something you can get in-game or is it DLC only?

DLC only. But there are already a wide range of chest sizes anyway, so you could probably go without it unless you REALLY want everyone to be stacked or flat. When it comes on Steam I wouldn't be surprised if the DLC is on sale though. It's probably not going to be more than $10 at the most each.

Right is still way too big desu. I guess mods will be needed again.

I just checked, they run for $10 on PSN. But yeah, I'm about those titty monsters so I'm thinking about it.

But the fucking mods on pc! They will make the game 100000x better

>>Didn't the first game work with PS Move?
Yeah, but it was an awful experience. While it's more accurate than something like a Wiimote with only a frame of latency, the calibration is all over the place.

>bought the game on PS4
Nobody cares about those niggers

Cuck: The game

huh, I was just saying like 3 days ago how interesting the game looked

>how interesting the game looked
who are you fooling?

well shit user, I guess we have clashing opinions

>Obviously, you will never see anyone's nipples or vag.
Then why waste money?

For the mods?

I'm totally fucking interested. When does it go up?

Or is that just the $10 off?

I know this was 4 hours ago, but I'm from a 3rd world and even we have rail shooters here.

Please modders, I'm begging you!

>Cred Forums don't know the difference between developer to publisher
everytime

So $100 worth dlc are coming to steam too?

HAHAHA PAYFAG CONSOLETARD BTFO

torrent where???

piratefag BTFO it has DENUVO

Can I still cheat engine the clothes transparency?

wait does denuvo mess with cheat engine?
never heard of that.
I use cheat engine with MGSV just fine

I love ecvhi stuff and all but this really looks pretty shitty to me

>DENUVO
Guess I'm not buying then.

i was joking anyway, i dont know if it uses denuvo, i doubt it

in fact i checked and i cannot find anything pointing to the game using denuvo, so expect a torrent up in a few hours

Wouldn't this game be waaaaay to easy when you're using mouse instead of a controller?

Return i- oh wait

I played this on Vita and it was fun. Its a rail shooter through and through. I'd imagine it'd be a fuck ton easier with a mouse as opposed to those dinky little sticks, though.

Tell me about the demon girl waifu

Sure. She's my favourite out of the four main girls.

Her name is Kurona, and she's an idiot. She's about to flunk out of demon school, so she's doing a make up test. This test is "Fuck with humans, because that's what demons do". She is the main antagonist in the game and continuously gets in your way. Her main method is to corrupt girls and turn them into kinky dominatrixes who want to step on your dick and call you names. She generally means well (for a demon) and is kind to her minions.

She tends to use HELL as she talks ("You're going to have a HELL of a bad time" sorta thing) but in Japanese she's making a completely untranslatable pun between "desu" and "Death" (they sound similar, so every time she says desu she's also telling you to die).

Anyway, she's very mischievous and very cute. It's hard not to like her, especially during the Ekoro/Kurona routes.

>tfw you will never sneak into the girl's locker room with your demon girlfriend to steal panties together

god fucking bless nippon
i legit tought it was bait

>unironically using the master race meme
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw there are clues leading to this possibly being a port of the Vita version

That's what you get for liking worst girl

Whats with nips and girls doing the peace sign after getting fucked to shit in hentai?

It always looks silly as fuck

what was the very first onahole ever produced?

Yeah, but a lot of hentai is ridiculous anyway. I wonder what the reason is though. I heard that the Japs got the peace sign from the Americans after WW2, after the Americans built a military base in Japan to keep an eye on them. Maybe it's a way of showing humiliation in sex? Throwing out the western devil's imperialist hand symbols? Fucked if I know though.

It's the equivalent of smiling for a photo. Saying cheese, throwing up peace signs, it's the same thing.

That's a shame, I bought them both because I really want the later Disgaea's that I didn't play, and also because I beat the shit out of Phantom Brave back on PS2. I don't have it in me to play them again though.

I hope they bring over La Pucelle Ragnarock.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I like jrpgs and shit but this is games like these are mainly jokes and you are getting hyped up for this shit?

I like it when games like this get ported to PC because everyone can stop pretending they aren't shit just because they're Sony exclusive.

You're on a site full of wapanese, didn't you get that already?