Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9x_koRZ2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg9KZpQ4ic
youtube.com/watch?v=KWCt6PVXCvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1yH5tOcRY9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's crazy.

literally every other dragon is a giant, immortal fire breathing monster.,

Seath is a midget, scaleless, mortal who had to research how to even have a breath attack.

This.

Also he had to go full fag and copy the moonlight butterflies.

that fucking tail attack tho

Literally could not compete

He didn't go far enough with his depraved research.

Which Souls game had the best "evil" smart person?

I died 10 times to Seath. Mostly trying to get his tail but never got it.

I beat Kalameet first try. All his shit is telegraphed as fuck.

He went crazy, plain and simple.

Racist.

Took me 3 hours but I finally kicked Astoira's ass.

I just realized that Seath most likely invented the braille reading system that became a staple of the Way of White.

Opposite for me. The only challenge I had with Seath was trying to get his tail.

With Kalameet, I didn't even try. Must have died like twenty times.

Easy as all fuck

Cutting of his tail tho ugh
Never have I been so pissed

>Astoira's
Who is this again? It's been awhile.

>Mostly trying to get his tail but never got it.

Destroyed the crystal first?
Tho I hear you can get it without it being destroyed but I never got it that way

I think he means Artorias

Easy as fuck. Beat Manus on the first try as well.

The fact that Gywn trusted him was always weird to me. I understand that it was for war, but he continued to interact with him afterwards.

They basically won the war because of him.

Was he still sane when you fight him or did he just go full feral by that point?

He was full on insane by the time you fight him, not that he wasn't on the brink of it before.

you know I didn't know there was a difference

I thought the lore suggested that he had lost it by the time you fight him the first time

>Destroyed the crystal first?
No its because the fucker shoved it in the wall sometimes and he turned pretty quick as well. You had to hit the tip and it was annoying to catch up to. Somehow I wasn't dealing enough damage with a Black Knight Sword.

Is it even clear what Seath did to help Gwyn? The general concensus is that he told Gwyn that Dragons are vulnerable to lightning, but I'm pretty sure that Gwyn could have easily figured that out himself.

The intro shows that he killed a lot of dragons on his own. Seath was powerful, he just had to make himself as such.

He was still sane.

Ignore the memes.

After killing you and knowing full well you are undead he locks you up. so you don't just respawn all over his ass. They only reason he puts up with it at the last fight is because you found the crystals that Regen him.

He was a bitch because he was a dragon without having all the cool dragon qualities e.g. immortality, impenetrable scales, etc

told gwyn their weakness, lured them to an ambush and i think it mentions that he told him where the nests were.

>He was still sane.
>Ignore the memes.
The game says he's lost it in like three different places.

Was Seath ever actually taunted by the other dragons? I mean, did he only kill them because he wasn't like them?

HOLY FANFICTION, BATMAN!

Were they gay?

He noticed his hands were too large to read all of the books he filled his library with.

We don't know for sure, but we can assume so.

The only thing we know about him is that he's different from all the rest, and he hates all the rest, so it makes sense that they hated him first.

If he's the real father of Priscilla, then yes.

We don't know. If the Everlasting Dragon is any indication, they were Buddha-like dudes, so Seath might have hated them for having what he didn't as opposed to reacting to mockery.

I always assumed Seath was just a jealous asshole who used Gywn to get rid of the constant reminders that he was different. It would make sense if the other dragons didn't give 2 shits.

It's also says that gwyn is a benevolent all giving god.

Its a lie. In all of dark souls he is the only one to try and counter the fact that your undead and gonna respawn.

Nothing, dark souls has a shitty lore that is so vague and the community came up with 90% of its "conclusions"

fuck off seath at least you have 2 eyes.

You ever try flying with no depth perception?

Isn't Seath blind as fuck?

Kalameet has 3 eyes

That just means he has triple the depth perception.

>Being a dragon is. Amazing.
>A-MAAAAA-ZING

youtube.com/watch?v=M9x_koRZ2bA

NECTAR!

this was his problem

>Lighting
Its the delivery that makes it.

So, who do you think Priscilla's dad is?
Gywn?
Nameless King?
Both?

>witch of Izalith has Kormir's voice
perfect

Kalameet has a cute butt.

It's not very plump or rounded, though. It could be a lot cuter and better.

but he made the moonlight butterflies

>it also says that gwyn is a benevolent all giving god.
But it doesn't

Who was worse, Seath, Aldia, or Pontiff Sulyvahn?

>DEMON ON THE ROOF

You have to make due with what you got, user!

Read too many books.
Went crazy.

That's the true moral of the story, children. Don't ever read.

But you can have better if you pick a better video game dragon.

But Dark Souls draggies are cute!
This user gets it.

wanted immortality and power

the real question is, how the FUCK did Siegmeyer and Sieglinde get to Ash Lake

went down the tree presumably

They were stronk

post characters that did nothing wrong

Also, depite being a purebreed Everlasting Dragon [not a distant descendant like the wyrms and drakes] he's by far the most deformed specimen in the entire setting, second only to the Gaping Dragon, who even then is a distant descendent rather than a true Dragon.

I mean, he has no lower body to speak of, for heaven's sake.

This is the only correct answer. Nigga is just doing his job.

>kicks you into a pit to try to loot your dead body
Yeah he did something wrong user

Say what you will about Dark Souls 2, but the little tidbits it added regarding Nito were pretty Nito.

And his wings were more insect-like than dragon-like. Seath is just really weird.

he has legs, he's just sitting on them Indian style

Here he goes again...

SCALIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And yet he looks all the better for it.

Yhorm had a hard life.

how is Gough is such a qt?

>Destroyed his entire city
>Burned everybody into one giant smouldering corpse pile
He did some wrong user.

Bitch ain't got no legs. No. Legs.

And that's a problem if you're a dragon. Bitches love dragon legs.

He got bullied in high school and turned to magic for revenge.

That wasn't Yhorm's doing, it was the flame's. And had he not linked it, the whole world would have been fucked, not just their shitty little capital. Besides, it's they're own fucking fault for building their entire city ON TOP of the first flame. Yhorm was based, and was the only one powerful enough in that entire shithole to link it, despite all the manlets hating on him for being larger and stronger than them. He just wanted to chill.

how do other gods exist beyond those who took the lord souls?

Gywn had a lot of kids, a lot that we know jack shit about.

How does one get so fat that they turn into goo? How did Aldrich even manage to do that?

is he the pygmy?

you had to bait seath to ice breath his own imomortality crystal. the impact of the destruction of the crystal will stagger him leaving you enough time to rip his boipucci

I mean if diabetes gets bad enough your foot can fall off but I don't know about turning into goo

Most definitely, given what we could grasp of him is DaS2.

he didnt play nioh

Or he was an idiot who thought it was okay for a giant to link the flame.

delete yourself

Put on so much fat that your skeleton simply can't bear the weight anymore and collapses into itself, I suppose.

already plan to my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg9KZpQ4ic

Holy fuck that parry. Nioh and Blood borne are the only games that make me really want to get a PS4.

>blade goes through his entire body
>lolno I caught it

Jerry never actually said that line, believe it or not.

dark souls 2 with aldia obviously

it's time

>aldia
>evil

lol

for?

You.

Hot Seath tentacles.

kek

I believe it because I've actually seen his stand up. It's more of a summary of his airline bit.

Similar to Carl Sagan, with his attributed "BILLIONS AND BILLIONS" quote which he never said, but he's constantly talking about large numbers of stars, so it's memed into our brains.

>tfw spears are shit in dark souls

He wanted what he cold never have. Wante to be what he could never be. In his envy he betrayed his kin, and it drove him mad

I want to become part of Seath's crystal womb!

Nameless King

Do people really think Solaire was Gwyn's son?

DON"T FUCKING MAKE ME WANT TO BUY A PS4

STOP IT

never got dragon pussy

>Niohshill stops posting after this gets posted
He wasn't.... was he?

With how popular Dark souls was for PC, They'll eventually port it to PC. It doesn't have an exclusivity deal like Bloodborne does.

i hate myself for knowing what the whole picture looks like.....

Was he what?

You know. "Him".

Y-You don't mean...him?

Yes. HIM.
He's still here so never mind, false alarm probably.

especially since it's Koei and they've started porting more stuff recently

What are you cucks chatting about.

They aren't that bad.

Just forget it, man, its not worth it

Thought the Nioh shill was Barneyfag. Given the posting style, I wouldn't be surprised.

took weeks , finally you idiots realize

We're talking about a CTR shill obviously

All of the other dragons
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor seath
Join in any dragon games

Oh shit. Why didn't I see this shit coming.

WTF I hate Seathe now

wait like what?

They seemed pretty trash to me everytime I tried to use them
The best was winged spear in 2, it had such a great feel to it that I used it off and on for most of the game and even beat Vendrick with it, but its damage just couldn't compete with other dex weapons in the end
In 3 theyre just subpar all around and they dont have a great feel either. They even get outranged by fucking longswords

>practically no stamina drain for dodging
Does stamina recover slower or something? Or is it just there to stop you from chaining 100 attacks in a row

>tell a friend about Dark Souls
>he wants to play it
>reaches Seath's first fight, where he is immortal
>dies
>instead of exploring the rest of the Archives, he just goes back to Seath's solar and tries killing him again
>does this for five times
>has to look at a guide
Laughed my ass off, we still bros, tho.

reported

The Fenito and Milfanito.
Basically making canon the fan interpretations of Papa Nito as a pretty cool guy that that while the Witch of Izalith and Gwyn were busy doing whatever they could to keep the First Flame burning and screwing the world irreversibly in the process, Nito was instead interested in granting a degree of solace and peace to the dead, raising wardens to keep them protected and pure maidens to sing for and soothe them.

no this dude was super overleveled and had shit ton of stamina. Also he was wearing light armor which lowers the cost of dodge

I couldn't even imagine another universe where they could spin Nito's legacy in any other direction

but I'm glad papa Nito earns his fair desu

It's amusing that of all of the great ones, the one that is a giant fucking skeleton is the nicest one

Alright, I see
Do you have to spec into stamina like in DS, or does it come naturally with levels?

spec into it like dark souls

he ain't got no dick

>actually fits

>DaS 1
>Seath goes crazy from reading
>Witch of Izalith's research fucks her up
>DaS 2
>Vendrick's research fucks him up
>Aldia's research fucks him up
>DaS 3
>Lothric gets corrupted by the first scholar and fucks the entire world up
>The scholars are all fucked up

What's up with scientific pursuits always shafting people in Dark Souls ?

Good shit
im really going to need to get that Luna ps4

>that theory about how he's not really blind, just got his eye holes plugged up and is too dumb to remove helmet

It's knight honor user

it's not a theory, giants are kind of dumb

Intfags lose again

why contain it?
's cool

It's not quite like that. Seath attempts to tap into some sort of Primordial Crystal that the Everlasting Dragons treasured amongst themselves in an attempt to achieve immortality, and goes insane in the process. The Witch of Izalith attempts to re-create the very Thing that keeps reality ordered and makes things like the metaphysical concepts of life and death exist because the original Thing is slowly losing power, and while she does manage to create a new Thing, she is overwhelmed by it as the reality and life that the new Thing wants to impose on the world clashes with the reality and life that the original Thing ordered. So both try to tamper with things that they definitely shouldn't, going way beyond what the scientific method would consider as safe, and lose themselves in the process.

As for Vendrick, nothing bad happened to him in particular, he just realized that reality and humanity are ultimately as unnatural as the demons that spring forth from the Bed of Chaos. And Aldia becomes a giant tree monster out of his own volition due to being willing to pay any price to no longer be a human shackled to the cycles of waning and waxing of the First Flame.

The scholars of Lothric are all drunk on their own wax though, and seem to venerate Big Hat Logan and Seath for who knows what reason. Maybe they really like crystals.

It seems more a condemnation of all forms of greed and gluttony with a thirst for knowledge just being one aspect of that
Aldrich, Tseldora, and Oceiros are fucked up too and were just as greedy, just not for knowledge

So Dark Souls' message is : Don't be greedy. Also, entropy is a bitch.

I like that.

Why are knights of Catarina so bro-tier

They don't have to deal with giant snakes or crazy theocrats trying to screw with their country.

The idea is that they're desperate to save themselves and/or the world, but nothing ever wroks.

>that theory
You mean that item description?

Can some explain to me his endgame?

DS2 also touched heavily on accepting death, the importance of legacy etc.

Get more power?

Is it really greed? It seems to me more like most of the people who fucked themselves were doing what they did for the greater good.

Gwyn linked the Fire to ward off the Dark, temporarily casting away the Curse of the Undead for as long as possible.
The Witch of Izalith tried to recreate the Flame so that people wouldn't have to sacrifice themselves like Gwyn.
Seath tried to find a completely different method of immortality, which would render the Curse of the Undead irrelevant.
Aldia and Vendrick tried to find a cure to the Curse itself.

Dunno too much about DaSIII lore

But why?
And do you think he's the First Scholar?

Keep Aldrich safe, either out of genuine loyalty or due to his uses as a figurehead messiah, while waging an indirect four-way war against Kaathe, High Priest Emma, and Ludleth, all of which have plots that directly clash with his.
He's said to possess an unquenchable ambition, although if it's directed towards something more complex than just wanting to have power over Lothric/destroy the Way of White and possibly bring about the Age of Deep Waters that Aldrich dreams of, no one knows.

So, like whats the logic behind spamming these, if you are a shill won't this just decrease sales by causing dissatisfaction and if you are just some FOR FREE fanboy you are just making everyone hate your game and your nogames console.

Ds3 with Sulyvahn

>ruined the life of the dancer

>murdered his way to a high position in the kingdom

>team up with a monster and fed him gods to get rid of them and imprisoned their siblings

>turns the town into a hellhole

Maybe people thought that before DS3 came out?

Because he was an ambitious greedy guy
I doubt it, why would Aldia go from fuckhuge fire tree guy to a smaller dude with a stand? Some of his backstory is laid out and it doesn't really seem like Aldia's either

Nameless King seems far more likely than Gwyn.
Meanwhile, Yorshka seems likely to be Priscilla and Gwyndolin's daughter.

Man, what a cool guy.

Hey, I never thought of that connection! Is there lore to back that up?
Well, "lore".

There's one thing I never really understood about Dark Souls. If all the souls are losing their power because of the first flame dying out, how does that bring about an age of dark? Shouldn't the fragments of the dark soul fade along with the others? If anything I'd think things would basically revert back to the age of ancients.

The game only ever tells you he is blind, and it is assumed that this is because his actual eyes were injured.

>fed the son of a hero to Aldrich
>and countless humans
>to some extent, tortured or killed children known to Anri and Horace
Sulyvahn was one of the more evil characters in the series, and certainly the least debatably evil.

This is what would be expected, yes.
So it's either a plot hole, or the coming of the First Flame brought a number of irreversible changes to the world that cannot quite be undone. Some very basic laws of reality would be "stable" enough to remain active even without the Flame's influence. So once there was the dichotomy between Light and Dark, it would always be there, so there will never be an Age of the Ancients again.

That's not something that the dichotomy life/death shares though, since that one is pretty clearly dependant n the First Flame having enough power to keep the concept of "Life" functioning properly.

What's more disturbing about him is that he was human and yet he was the most fucked up character in a world of monsters and gods.

wyrmlets when will they learn

Yeah, he was such a piece of shit that he became godlike by making a god out of a fucking cannibal. And there's no way that's all he ever did. This is one of those times where you know you'll never see the rabbit hole because the truth of it would be too horrible. The more I think about it, the darker it seems.

Helm of Hawkeye Gough,
one of Gwyn's Four Knights.
Received as a decoration of knightly honor.

A helm crafted especially for the honorable Hawkeye Gough,
only the eye holes were packed with tree resin
by those who dismissed Gough as a brutish giant.

so the series talks about "cycles" between light/dark, but how does it go from dark -> light?

HOW'S IT FEEL SEATH?

>decide to boot up DaS3 for first time in a while since DLC is out in a month
>get around to doing some invasions
>it's still shitfest of the host rolling nonstop for 17 hours while he waits for his summons to spawn in

TO BE A B...ITCH

What's the timeline for dark souls? Fucking japs and their cryptic bullshit.

someone rekindles the First Flame

The cycle isn't between Dark and Light
There is only one very long Age of Fire that the series take place in.
What there is, however, is a cycle of weakening where the First Flame progressively loses power and needs to be linked anew.

it's really not that hard to understand

I honestly hope the DLCs mention some more atrocities of Sulyvahn. His nickname of Sith pope was a lot more appropriate than I initially thought

>Sith pope
And not even movie Sith, this is some expanded universe shit.

Just an inference, hence "likely."

Seath the Scaleless was continuously trusted by his war-time compatriot, Gwyn, for his services. Or, at the very least, was kept placated. He was awarded with dukedom and a library containing immense quantities of books. The issue with that, however, was the fact that he doesn't have fucking eyes. He was able to produce the art of sorcery, a skill requiring the formulating and memorization of spells, and yet he had no method of recording his findings. This would be fine if he had merely been philosophizing on on some principal function of the world around him, but he was creating and exploring an entirely new scientific school. It would make sense to find a way to develop some sort of system for recording information using one of the senses he actually possessed and could be measured in a precise way. Hence the idea of crafting a crude "language" of holes and scratches that could be associated with the syllables that made up words, or the words themselves, describing his theories and ritual instructions. The Way of White was a religion dedicated to Gwyn, a comrade of Seath, and who's maidens were used for Seaths experimentations. So either:

> A: Seath developed Braille for the purpose of making his future endevors possible.
> B: The Seekers, his servants, created it as a method of translating outside knowledge to him. Assuming he only needed it as a translator, and could store the information in his mind. Maybe that's what drove him mad?
> C: The Lords of Cinder were an up and coming adult alternative rock band.

At least those are my baseless view points.

and people tell me that invasions are "unique"

its always the same

DaS > DaS III > DaS II?

> Humans being the true monsters.

Remember the series you're talking about, user.

'no'

ds2 is greater than 3

I think the dark souls are Humanity, and they do fade, which is why people go hollow, but while the souls are fading, the dark itself (The Abyss?) spreads.

Or something like that. I don't know. I really hope a Primordial Serpent shows up in the DLC and explains some stuff.

he's talking about the timeline you mong

Isn't it also implied that Sulyvahn is Hollow when you fight him?
Imagine what it would be like to fight a fully functional version of him

fuck im drunkk

NEW GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE
youtube.com/watch?v=KWCt6PVXCvQ
NEW GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE
with feet

>Albino
>Half-dragon
>Scaleless
Seems pretty clear it's Seath.

>Yorshka
I think she might be Ocelotte.She says Gwyndolin is her brother, but I'm sure she's either speaking metaphorically or that they're step- or half-siblings.

The original First Flame came out of nowhere for all we know. It gives Souls their power, but fades over time and so do the Souls.

It can be rekindled with Souls.

>tfw all my invasions have been 1v1 or 2v2 duels without too much bullshit

So how does the Dark Souls timeline work?

Does it connect with DeS or Bb?

Isn't 2 before 3? Doesn't all that Drang stuff make reference to events in 2?

>no Pontiff armor
i mad

I'm pretty sure they've said that DeS is different. They've at least said that it's not the same Patches in both games. I'm guessing there would be legal problems with saying they're connected.

Still, I like to imagine that BB is the future of DaS and that Chester is from some time around then.

1 -> 2 -> 3.

Yes.

>Does it connect with DeS or Bb?
It can connect to Bloodborne, but it's pretty debatable. My understanding of this theory is that Bloodborne is the dogma of Aldritch, or it's an alternate future where he has continued to consume gods until he brings a new where cosmic beings descend onto the human plane.

He was a born a mutant and he was very angry about how it affected his life. He made a lot of unforgivable mistakes in searching for a solution and he was ultimately killed by a nameless undead.

>throwing spears
>torches can be fire breathed
Hot damn

>Can't merge his swords together to get his flowing move set
>can't wear his set to dispense Holy justice
>Can't summon stands
Fucking Hell

>brings a new age
That's what I meant. I'm really fond of this one but it's definitely mostly headcanon.

Did they ever expand on Chester, or was he or any mention of him only in AotA?

No spoilers if so, please

Priscilla has those scales for eyelashes though, and she might have some on her tail too

He actually did say it, but it was in an SNL skit where he was parodying bad observational comedy.

>those scales for eyelashes
That's a crest, not scales.

1 comes first, 3 is last, but it's not clear when 2 happened in relation to the others.

>Did they ever expand on Chester, or was he or any mention of him only in AotA?
He's the secret final boss of Bloodborne but only if you have the platinum trophy for DaS.

That's a pretty cool tie in right there

She has horns for eyebrows and a fluffy tail.

>How many levels of atrocity are you on?
>I dunno, maybe 2 or 3 now, my dude
>you're like a feeble curesed one, watch this
>HUEEAGGH
This tbqh

>tfw have every achievement on PC
>BB will never come to PC

I absolutely love it, I almost shit myself when it hit me. If they do a Church of Sulyvahn DLC, I sincerely hope they give it another mention like this.

DeS is it's own thing

but there are some light implications that DaS and BB could be related, like the big ass tree things in Ash Lake looking awful similar to the big ass tree things in the Hunter's Dream

He's lying

>tfw had the DeS plat and DaS plat
>psn account got banned for sending someone a message calling them a faggot

goddammit

Anyone want to actually answer my question?

Chester doesn't get expanded upon, no.

All of the lore showing how much of an outright bastard Sulyvahn is has made me love him even more. I wish he had more fanart

Thank you. But that kind of sucks. He had a lot of intrigue to him.

Seath, I don't think she was born, but created

Well, I dunno if it counts, but pilgrim butterflies look quite bloodborne-y. Their heads look kinda like Amy's and the branched wings remind me of Ebby.
And don't forget that Papa Edge also grows a pair once he enters the seconds stage of the fight.

Went crazy wanted to be immortal with scales.

Makes sense, I like it. I'm adding this to my headcanon.

I'm looking forward to the DLC, hoping they'll expand upon Priscilla/Yorshka and more likely Velka.
The Painted World has been mysterious as fuck all this time and I'm still hoping Seath was involved somehow.

Yeah he did, but that's kind of the magic of the series.

I want to believe

>oh seath how does it feel
>to be for ever alone

Have you seen the zoomed in pics of those?

You'd be angry, too, if you either A) had no dick, or B) had three ridiculously oversized dicks that it was impossible to masturbate with

There is the possibility that Aldritch becomes the great sea himself that spawns the great old ones. He loses his form, akin to Oedon, and turns black and fluid. Aldritch may be Oedon, and he may be the cosmos itself.

>WTF

And this thread has 250 replies... only on Cred Forums and Souls thread.

What cancer.

Eh, close enough?

>Not just using two of your prehensile dicks to jack off the third

Having the old ones just be the result of some fat guy eating too much would be pretty retarded 2bh. I really don't know why people want to tie the franchises to each other so badly.

>would be pretty retarded 2bh
I'm not going to ask you to explain this, because the game has already shown conclusively that Aldritch became the shapeless mass of ink that he is by eating an impossible amount of people. He gained magic by both eating and by dreaming. It's a logical conclusion that his powers could have continued to expand.

But feel free to not contribute, I know we're on Cred Forums and you've got to fit in.

The pilgrim butterflies are terrifying.

Especially given how little we know about them.

Because BB and DaS3 share lovecraftian themes and aesthetics.
Because they are made by the same studio.
Because the mechanics are similar, with a difference in combat pace.

Also, DaS has been big on the concept of greed, a lot of characters in the series have been driven mad with power. DaS deals with unstable power a lot, which is what Aldrich went through as well. His blobbiness may not have been diabetes, but rather his form not being able to contain so much power.

I wonder if the Dancer had a nice ass before the Pontiff got to her

Because the old ones were supposed to be the next step in evolution to being interplanetary/dimensional that everyone in BB was striving for, having their roots being a regular assed dude like them would go against most themes of the game. They go from unknowable Lovecraft horrors to yet another corruption of man.

If that is it now, then imagine the perfection before he wrecked it.

The Kirkhammer is underrated.

>Sulyvahn made it so no one but him could get the Dancer's ass
>Sulyvahn still made it so that everyone could see how nice it is
What a fucking asshole

>the old ones were supposed to be the next step in evolution
And Aldritch could be the one who opened the door to that step.
>go against most themes of the game
In Dark Souls 1, the demons came from the Witch of Izalith tampering with the first flame. This is no different and does nothing to alter any themes of the series. And I'm not going to bother typing out everything pertaining to Aldia in Scholar of the First Sin, or how hollowing began in the first place. These are the dark places the soul can be taken.

Nobody posted the comic yet?

1/2

2/2

Well said.
I'd like the franchise to have some sort of connection, especially because it's the same fucking game 5 times.
It does go well as you mentioned in your post so, my lore sensibilities are satisfied as well.

Bitch ain't got no legs.

Ain't even got legs

>tfw i get miasma in my asshole

I don't get it.

Hell if I know where it came from.

> And single handedly murdered every single everlasting dragon.
> YOU MUST HAVE SEX WITH MY DAUGHTER
> BUTTERFLIES AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE

The true canon has been found.

a dragon...

I reckon...

hail hydra

>that
>a dragon skull
nah

>Aldrich eldritch connection

Stop that cringewrothy shit. Aldrich is a real name. It means wise ruler among other things.

It's like that one guy who said wet nurse is a bloodborne reference.

Also age of the deep sea could mean age of the abyss. Aldrich hasn't had the most accurate dreams desu.

>Stop that cringewrothy shit
Nobody's said anything about it in half an hour. Also, calling it cringeworthy really doesn't disprove the clarity of the connections.

And eldritch means strange. Do you know who's strange?

A man who eats so many people that he becomes a sludge monster with prophetic dreams and a desire to consume Gods.

Aldritch is eldritch, if only by the actual definition.

The Aldrich = eldritch was the only thing I called cringeworthy. I have just seen it so many times. I am sick of it.

The other stuff in that post are legit "theories".

Lots of other strange shit in dark souls. The name is just an coincidence.

How's it feel, Seath?

>The Aldrich = eldritch was the only thing I called cringeworthy
That's your only complaint?

The complaint is that it's really far fetched. It's desperate/unnecessary attempt to create a connection.

It's like going on about Yuria in demon's souls is the same Yuria in dark souls 3

Or the wet nurse in dark souls 3 being Mergo's wet nurse.

>really far fetched
You know you're overexaggerating, why pretend otherwise?

Did you guys watch the new dlc video? Looks nice!

youtube.com/watch?v=1yH5tOcRY9s

What are you even on about? Are you that embarrassed finding out Aldrich was an actually name and not a slight alteration on eldrich? Why is that "connection" so important to you?

>What are you even on about?
No hidden meaning, you're overreacting. If you're going to argue that Eldritch is not Aldritch, then surely you're aware that Aldritch is not Aldrich? I know you're after an internet argument, but this isn't going anywhere.

>If you're going to argue that Eldritch is not Aldritch, then surely you're aware that Aldritch is not Aldrich?

What?

Huh?

Yes, this internet arugment is as stupid as that connection.

To be a biiiiittttchhhhhhh....

this.
why do skeletons always get a bad rep?

>Manus splits himself into women
>a few wind up switching sides
So ,did Manus just want to get fucked?

>tfw no pontiff covenant
All I can do is be a Faithful and pretend I'm helping him ;_;

Nah, the message is that women can't even be loyal to themselves.

So Seath is basically Elliot Rodgers or Dylan Klebold/Eric Harris right?

the "betrayed his own" part as he crushes the scale indicated to me that he told them about the lightning, because the lightning destroys their scales.

knowing they're gonna die he pretends to ally with gwyn saying hit like dragons bullied me for being different
became guilty and experimented to make new dragons under gwyns nose
became crazy from repeated failures

I am a Souls games loremaster, ask me any lore questions that interest you.

Umbasa.

he's a degenerate race traitor/mixer

He's a weak version of the house of the dead 4 final boss