Already deader than KI

Already dead in less than a month, fucking kek.

Shitty Online?
Was the series EVER good?

The game hits that horrible middle ground between a more traditional fighter and an animu fighter, pleasing no one.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/esports/street-fighter-v-evo-breaks-records/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck OP's thread post mains

Fuck OP's thread, there's a general, and OP is banned from it because he stirs shit due to his obsession with Mary and Vanessa and also dodges fightcade challenges.

who am I supposed to be now?

The only KoF characters I've ever cared about were Art of Fighting characters and Geese. KoF has been shit since 2002.

Fuck OP

Why is Mexico team best team?

Why the FGC (and the people who dont belong to it) hypes so hard games they know will die in 2 months?

The master race is "latest Street Fighter and your animu game of choice".

There was no chance KoF14 was going to be big or surpass SFV. All those b8 graphics, screenshots, all wasted time they could have used improving their game at SFV.

SF is the FGC, and the sooner you accept it the happier you will be for the rest of your life.

But SFV is garbage. I want it to crash and burn.

The only game that will crash SFV will be SFVI, dont fool yourself.

still need to work on my maxmode confirms

>sfv
>1.4million sales
>sold worse than sfxt a dead game
>sold worse than doa5 360/ps3
>hasn't charted ever after initial launch
DEEEED

dailydot.com/esports/street-fighter-v-evo-breaks-records/

nah, there's actually stuff to talk about and look forward to with SFV

>Street faggots this delusional

Gonna be fun when T7 launches and becomes king of the fighting genre because Capcucks finally realized SF devs have no clue what the fuck they are doing.

2D fighters should have died sooner.

Yet it has more players online than any other fg. Sad!

>2d fighters are dying
>Tekken at the helm of 3d fighters
We truly are living in the darkest timeline

>A 3d fighter ever affecting SF at all
kek

>He thinks SFV is still relevant due to popularity and not just the FGC being literal shills because of Capcoms pay roll bringing in the money

kek

>8 hits

>does 80% health

fuck you

Is that you vanessafag?

>SF devs have no clue what the fuck they are doing.
Probably because like 99% of their talent is now fresh out of college people. They even admitted they were looking to hire that kind of applicant.

And takes 5 bars of meter. That's not possible unless she's last and waste all your resources.

>jump-in

doesn't know kof short jump game is ridiculous especially characters like leona who can instant overhead into super

>Tekken will kill SF again

No, it's the return of the golden age. The pre-SF4 years in which Tekken dominated were the best.

will there be a pc version

until you count smash

Yeah, but that's an attack late into the jump. AAs are not too bad in this game compared to XIII, too.