So PCbros you finally ready to apologize about halo 5 and forza? Its not too late to join Sony bros :^)

So PCbros you finally ready to apologize about halo 5 and forza? Its not too late to join Sony bros :^)
who /XboxandPcbroship/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKnpm_qWqsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really, the Win10 Anniversary update is making my PC lockup every day where I have to hard reset.
Apparently this is a problem that Microsoft is ignoring and saying it isn't happening even though I keep finding more information about it online as it is happening to other users too.
Still no fixes yet to my knowledge and the ones I've tried don't work.

I own a PS4, a Wii U, a Vita, a 3DS, and a Linux PC.

I'm looking to get an Xbone since FUCK installing Windows 10. What are some good "MicroSoft Exclusive" games?

I'll apologize when xbone has games worth playing you fucking faggot

>Its not too late to join Sony bros :^)
Sony bro here, I joined a year ago.

Sunset Overdrive, Halo: MCC, Forza games, Quantum Break is okay, Gears 4 comes out soon

Halo 5 kinda sucks but if you're a big Halo fan you might as well check it out just so you know how far Halo has fallen.

Win 10 was pretty good pre-update.

Now I can't even quit a game without having it lock up on Me

>Halo 5 kinda sucks but if you're a big Halo fan you might as well check it out just so you know how far Halo has fallen.
Is it even worse than 4?

Halo and Forza Horizon 3 apparently if you're into racing games. Mario Kart 8 is the only good racing game now days.

Other then that? Nothing really I've owned an Xbone and sold it off because Microsoft has no clue what the fuck they are doing this E3 they had shit worth for games and with Scorpio I assume they are just going to try to win the 3rd party race again with "If you want to experience the best play this multiplat on Xbone because it gets X DLC first" like they used to

Even their recent news headlines and tweets all point to them going full jackass mode when they launch scorpio AND have you see their new Xbox live gold member games this month? Its fucked bro Microsoft is just playing a charade to make every one feel sorry for them and use shitty buzzwords like "gaymer" to captivate the audience.

>Is it even worse than 4?
In my opinion it is, you fight the same fucking enemies that were too prevalent in 4 (fuck the Prometheans and their guns), it has no split-screen, it runs at a sub-HD resolution often so it actually looks worse than Halo 4 in the MCC, you don't even play as master chief for like 70% of the game, and you have to fight the same damn boss like 4 times.

I couldn't fucking play 4 because of those shitty ass Prometheans.
Also fuck knows what they were doing excluding 4 player split screen co-op.

In many, many ways.

But also better in more minscule ways.

Windows 10 is pretty meh. I'd stick with Linux and just get an Xbox in your case.

Gears Of War 4

>FUCK installing Windows 10
It's like 20 minutes to install and it's basically identical to previous Windows, it just has a nicer theme. It's such a fucking braindead meme now to hate Windows 10.

There are multiple reports of Windows 10 updates fucking up the grub bootloader for dual-boots.

I'm not taking the chance, sorry.

I'm mostly referring to people who don't have an exotic setup like yours and are still running WinXP/7/8 because memes.

Don't be sorry. Nobody gives a fuck what operating system you use, user.

REEEEEEE IM SPECIAL

im not updating to anniversary update. I read multiple times it is buggy as fuck

Yes it is. Took me a few hours to stop the fucking memory leak it had. Literally couldn't keep my PC on longer than 30 minutes before I couldn't even open up programs anymore. I mean I fixed mine, but jesus christ Microsoft.

>Le microsoft fanboy
Literally end yourself, you brand/company fanboys are the worst thing ever.

what was the fix?

Check your inbox. I sent you a PM with the fix.

Ummm... was a microsoft service that runs on load up. Had to go into regedit and I think it was NDA or NDU something had to set the hex value to 4 or 2. Sorry I forgot it was like 3 weeks ago. Also had to set a group policy disable for Windows Defender since it would constantly turn itself back on and run realtime protection on EVERYTHING I fucking did. Now I'm fine.

So

-Disable NDA/NDU service
-Group policy disable Windows Defender

Solution found. Thread locked

I thought the anniversary update diabled the group policy editor?

You have to manually create a value in regedit named #DisableGroupSomething. Just vaguely google the stuff, it fucked over a lot of people.

You know.
With each new generation that comes out it occurs to me that I'm literally never going to switch off of PC.
Because I simply can't be fucking bothered to.
I'm either going to run my games on this PC that I've had since 2010, or I'm going to stop playing buying video games.
They're just not that important of a hobby to me anymore.

Fair enough. I'm starting to get to that stage in my life where "Computers are for work!" is becoming a thing. It's weird, but I just prefer handhelds and consoles now. Gamed on PC since 1994 and made the switch last year.

cool thanks I might update then, I do want to play forza horizon and I dont have a xbox one compatible wheel

>bought one of those Alienware micro PCs from Amazon
>PC had Windows 10 pre-installed
>skimming through Windows 10 perks on the Microsoft homepage
>notice "play Xbox games on your PC"
>Holy shit!
>set up a gamertag
>install and open the Xbox app
>it's just the Xbox dashboard
>go back and read the full description
>basically, you can stream Xbone games to your PC and a couple of the Xbone's exclusives are also available on Win10
>mfw I actually thought Microsoft released an official Xbox emulator

I understand that, but I can't every imagine being able to justify four hundred dollars on a game console, plus games. Maybe I'm a poorfag, but four hundred dollars could accomplish a lot.

Horizon is totally worth it. I don't plan on playing it on PC, but I look forward to the beautiful webms that it will bring. I actually upgraded to play Gigantic since I'm in the core alpha testers group it's fucking awesome, but they keep delaying it.

Microsoft keeps teasing Mouse + Keyboard full support with Halo Wars 2 full Cross play next spring. I want them to hurry up and just tell us that is what is going to happen.

>tfw I gave away my alpha key because people said it would die

>willingly locking yourself out of the PC versions of games like FH3

just dual boot jeez

Xbox app is pretty great if you own an Xbox. It's essentially Steam-lite if you have an Xbox hooked up somewhere on your network to connect to. Sadly it sucks with wireless streaming. It's essentially like Onlive, it's nice streaming games to your computer tho. But yeah, it is actually an Xbox on your PC just the Xbox has to be connected on your network somewhere to run the games and stream it to your PC.

Alpha community is very dedicated and active. Devs are on daily and talk to us all the time. It's crazy how much they want this game to be great. As a F2P game at launch it has a really solid chance to be fantastic. It reminds me of Bloodline Champions/Battlerite with a more 3rd person perspective and it's very detached from traditional mobas to the fact that it's more like Overwatch than Dota. I plan on playing it hardcore on release, also crossplay is confirmed with Xbox.

I'm gonna give it a try when it comes out. Got any fun vids?

Hell no, it's NDA like crazy I can't reveal shit. Nor do I want to leak anything the devs are really passionate and I'm not going against their trust. Just hang tight, it's supposed to have a beta sometime at the end of this year, hopefully.

I'm gonna check through my hotmail. I might still have my key i never used, hoping it still works.

Oh shit, I hope it works

idort reporting in

it's lit as fuck
finally some shit for me to play on the bone, gonna buy gears 4 when it comes out as well

add me anyone if you wanna play some forza or gears when it comes out, I got no buds on xbox unfortunately

GT is "lil gaspipe"

That's cool I guess. I'm not a huge fan of streaming though. Hopefully Sunset Overdrive and Rare Replay get ported to Win10. Every other Xbone "exclusive" that I want is also on Win10.

Microshit should really consider selling an Xbox & 360 emulator app. It's not like the unofficial emulators are usable.

>Gigantic is under NDA
Wait, really? I was in the alpha, don't really remember that.

PC only closed beta and it requires a GM to activate your account with a signature. That's an old key, but you won't be able to get online.

Games still pretty buggy with the new maps and some of the heroes just have placeholder names like "Shadow" or "Engineer". You aren't missing much atm and truthfully I don't even queue up that much lately. Just keep an eye on it, I plan on shilling it up when it comes out here.

Yeah, I'm just glad they are putting some of their games on PC. I've always been a fan of crossplay on Non-FPS games with consoles.

Damn. If there's a chance they'll let me play, I'll try. Ever a FF beta last year, I've been constantly invited to random betas and alphas but never play them because I'm scared of being bad.

I'm not even supposed to tell anyone there is even a Gigantic server up for alpha testing. Only like a hundred core testers. They are under that publisher money so it's all hush hush and everything is still on the drawing board making sure the game is fun for everyone.

It's coming out nicely tho. If you really want to see it in action they did some work with some youtubers a month ago. It's an older build with none of the experimental heroes or maps. They are really aiming to launch it in Spring with the big Microsoft launch of Halo Wars 2 and Sea of Thieves.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKnpm_qWqsY

holy shit fuck off you tool, no one gives a flying fuck about whatever garbage you are trying to shill

I am technically a shill for Gigantic and work for free. Get over it faggot. It's late anyways I need to go to sleep.

Xbox faggots pretending to have anything in common with the master race while being a member of the most shit tier console ever.

Lel

Thanks for shilling. As long as it's free, I'll play it for a free hundred hours then never again

>Sunset Overdrive, Halo: MCC, Forza games, Quantum Break is okay, Gears 4 comes out soon

Those don't seem appealing at all.

Best part of halo 5 was and still is the MP

>requires windows 10

wait what do you expect me to apologize for exactly

Can you stop saying Halo 5 sucks when the MP, the most important part of the game, is the best ever? I still get matches in under 10 seconds with no problems.

Who /PS4XboneandPC/ lord race here?