WOOPS

WOOPS

What PS2 game is this?

I'll say, dude managed to not pick a single girl for VDay.

Just like in Golden, you can opt to not go out with any of them and just go get drunk with your bros.

Makoto is so stylish.

Is my taste shit?

Taste rating thread?

That's one of her best outfits. Other ones are less fortunate. Still, she seems to share good fashion sense with the previous best girl. Pic related.

>hating Fortune Teller girl
KYSMM

she's cutest and purest of them all. plus her CV is ded. so i have to protect that smile at all cost

More like a rolling thread.

Great taste

What's 6's name? I like her the best.

Having a dead voice actor doesn't excuse her awful hippie gypsy design. She's arguably more punchable than Futaba, but Futaba at least has a memorable design that leaves an impression. Fortune's so boring that I forget she exists half the time, and I begin mentally misattributing things to her design that were never there in the first place, like an Instagram flower crown filter.

>Wanting 3

Don't know, most people just call her Adieu because of how she was introduced, or Fluffy Hair, for obvious reasons. She's a sheltered princess ditz type and she's one of the party members.

She has a cute design

Haru Okumura

Haru Okumura. She has a fiance.

Haru

>She has a fiance.

Ahh, the game is afoot.

Still worth it for the harem end. Only hard part will be choosing which one to pick for valentines.

Uncharted 4

>everyone has good fashion besides the teacher and the one behind her

Disappointing. Who is the one behind her?

Why does the nurse dress like she's in a biker gang?

>rolling thread

What did you mean by this?

I get why you ranked Goth Nurse as high as you did, but why Makoto? She seems alright, but not Patrician Tier material. She's pretty average, all things considered. Her only outstanding feature is her stalking crush gimmick.

Let us have a moment of silence for the catgirl that never was.

Didn't mean to link to a comment. My bad.

What is 8 girls name? I want to fuck her in her vagina with my penis if you catch my drift.

Explain further.

Futaba Sakura. She's a NEET.

>Is my taste shit?
Enthusiastic yes.

>She has a fiance.
So they're doing the Mitsuru thing again, eh?

Its called off in the end when her father gets killed by Goro