Gravity Rush 2

>PS Plus members get Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4)
>IN JAPAN ONLY
>5 day free demo of Gravity Rush 2 for PS Plus members
>IN JAPAN ONLY

Does Sony US think the game is too weeb to be marketed in America? Are they afraid the game will make the Uncharted audience angry and switch to Xbone?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kumailh/status/774713976554938368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this dumb smelly slut is making me want a PS4

>guy complains about a weird smell
>Kat thinks it can't be her since she bathed "recently"

THEY FIXED EVERYTHING

GOTY

It plays so fucking great.

Isn't it coming out earlier in Japan? Maybe we'll get one in US too.

It crashed once on me but I wonder if that was just my ps4 shitting itself.

The camera can get locked on geometry but I really loved the demo overall.

>even cartoon sony eclusives get bullshots
I'm actually amazed.

>make JPN PSN account
>get the free PS+ shit
>enjoy demo

what

Do you even know what "bullshots" are?

Will this game finally answer the question of which girl has the best armpits?

How does GR2 run anyway?

Is it still 60 FPS like the remaster?

I've only played the remaster on a friends console, though I'll have a PS4 by the time this game comes out.

Kat's model itself doesn't look mindblowing, but the animation, physics and lighting are.

30fps.

Well that's kind of gay.

Going to be jarring going from the Remaster of 1 to 2 and losing that smoothness.

I definitely prefer this approach to the FFXV "character models above all" mindset. GR2 has a much small budget and time investment and looks a lot better imo.

She says she bathed that morning.

Learn moonrunes, faggot.

Animation is normal, physics are normal, and the lighting is as normal as you can get. Give them credit for the unique style, not for graphics.

the heavy mode is kind of disappointing. Charging the kick and then letting it go doesn't have the impact that I hoped it would. It feels like I'm always missing or not doing enough damage when I land a charged air kick.

30fps and very noticeable frame drops when you're messing with a lot of debris but I'll be damned if it isn't the best looking game to date.

Agreed. It's weird since the games basically look identical too.

But FFXV's environments look better than the shitty character models they have.

Kat's model is fine but they were lazy about the cel-shading and definitely lazy about the textures.

I find it hard to switch modes on the fly. What is the best strategy when swiping on the touch pad?

>the best looking game to date.
I hate to break it to you but that looks like any Nintendo game or even Knack. Ratchet on the PS4 or any of the recent Naruto games looks way better. Cartoon style games don't really invest into graphics and the art style here isn't anything to write home about.

So do I have to put in any info to get the free PS plus for two days?
I'd rather not give the Japs my credit card so they can charge me for two PS plus accounts

>any Nintendo game
have you actually played a wii u game

Just Bayonetta 2 but a bit. BUT I have seen webms and they look similar, don't try to fool me I know what they look like.

how do i become kat in heat?

>best looking game to date

That's still Uncharted 4, mate. GR2 lookin' dope, though.

have you?

its not hard to make games run smooth when all of them are 720p

The demo was only like 15 minutes long so you didn't miss much

GR looks on the level of recent Musou titles or last gen AAA games. That is to say, really shit.

Looks like an early gen 360 game. Also occasionally dips into the low 40's fps

It also looks better than Gravity Rush, which looks like a Vita game.

>It also looks better than Gravity Rush

Yeah no.

more realistic =/= better

I wish GR2 was 60 FPS with dips to the low 40's

That doesn't look like GR2 at all.

>bayonetta
>realistic
What did he mean by this?

It looks worse though, you can't bullshit your way out of that fact.

you just want to fap to her high res body

i know your game

>It looks worse though,
Again bitch:

more realistic =/= better

No. It's your fault for actually paying for PS+.
The PS+ subscription attachment rate in Japan is way, way worse than in America. In America it doesn't really matter much what they do with PS+, fuckers subscribe to it anyway. Because people have apparently totally fallen in love with supporting pure cancer and ruining the industry.
Almost makes me wonder why the first Xbox One even failed to begin with.

Either way you've only got yourself to blame. If you just wouldn't just throw yourself head first into Sony's palm, you'd get better deals too.

So is this game gonna explain more about the plot of the previous? Cause after I finished GR 1 I didn't really know what was going on and thought it was just me. Was Kat supposed to be a princess who lost her memory or something? After beating that weird flashback level or whatever I saw her dressed up in very fancy clothes/

this single webm makes re:core look like a fucking joke

>bloom
>kind of european architecture but not really
>cartoon style
>cartoon characters
>physics
Yes it does.

She was already perfect, she didn't need improving.

Why do PCucks think realism is the only valid art style?

honestly i am just glad they aren't trying to reinvent the combat or anything. it will still amount to spamming gravity kick and i am completely okay with that.

>bayonetta
>realistic
What did he mean by this?

>cartoon style
>cartoon characters

you blind bitch

Imagine having an exclusive like this and never fucking showing it off

?

Have they announced any more dense city like areas in GR2?

My favorite part of GR1 was walking around the cities and learning the architecture and using my gravity powers to walk on sides of building and shit later.

I've seen a lot of the brazil esque favela stuff but it's mostly in floated islands so you're forced to use your powers.

Still doesn't look like GR2.

You're embarrassing yourself, but please keep going, it's entertaining.

It looks visually appealing too, which most normies would eat up immediately, and a female protagonist to boot.

dumb Hillary voter

They announced that you'll re-visit the first city.

Uinspired lazy devs resorting to rehash ahoy!

Because they are braindead and have no imagination.

Sony America thinks people only like hyper-realistic cinematic experiences I'm afraid.

Literally copy paste. Why are modern vidya devs so lazy? Fucking hacks.

It looks exactly like it.

Can graphics fags stop this bullshit.

Someone is clearly baiting just to bump the thread. It might be both of you t b h

Please keep posting screencaps, they crush your own argument quite well.

>graphics fags

It's salty PCucks who will never get this game.

no

Would be nice if you can completely remove the hud to take screenshots and use them as wallpapers.

I'm going to miss the heels

>bloom and cartoon style
I mean the palette changed but they're the same kind of games visually. AoT has better textures and GR has better particles.

Both below average in graphics.

I read something about a photo mode the other day.

buying a PS4 the moment i see the french maid outfit

Its infuriating that Project Siren games never get marketed, but hey at least they're still making them.

I'd wait until it's actually out. They're selling it full priced and it may just be a rehashed Vita game that runs at half the frame rate.

WHAT.

How could they fuck that up this badly?

Why does this look better than OPs image?

At least GR has the game mechanics to back it up. It's the most cuhrayzee a platform game can get.

Because you're only focusing on the waifu and not the gfx. The OP pic is an unflattering picture.

>pay $50 a year to get indie trash games
>now charging $10 more for nothing

i dont know

My guess is that Remastered was just a PS4 port done by Bluepoint where as GR2 is a game from the ground up by the original team

>Looks like an early gen 360 game
Is this going to be the new "It looks like a PS2 game"?

There's nothing else to focus on.

Ah it looks like they just cut the cel-shading out. Probably for performance reasons?

>Bluepoint is better than a first party Sony studio
Impressed.

Of course not, he just saw someone else rake in the (You)s saying it and decided to get in on the action for himself.

Nice defense there, Raven.

It's not fair

>have you, a sony fanboy, played bayonetta 2

"delete this" cried he

Hello, PCuck here. I've just downloaded Gravity Rush demo for the PS3. I hope it's good.

Reminder that Kat has a bigger ass.

Reminder that Kat's figma now has a bigger ass.

Reminder that this figma will probably be devoid of any accessories, bar Dusty (no Jupiter or Lunar mode stuff), but you'll get it anyway.

>that shit tier maneuvering
Learn to play.

It's the first mission.

>tfw almost spent $160 on the collector's edition despite not having a PS4 just for the Kat figma
>mfw this and Raven get announced

It's not. The first mission is the training.

>big fan of the Gravity Rush since the PS Vita
>hyped as fuck for the sequel
>tfw already used my JP PS+ free trial last year for something dumb and can't get the demo

Training isn't a mission.

It's a training mission.

For real though this game will just bomb in the West all because Sony doesn't bother to market games like these at all.

I wish Sony would go back to the PS2 days, where they actually cared about their Japanese games andd marketed them over here, it used to be Sony's trump card to Nintendo and Microsoft.
I mean I seriously doubt MGS would be as popular here in the west if Sony didn't parade it around as proudly as they did.

A CUTE

nobody likes a mary sue

Did we even play the sane demo? You guys are talking about lunar and Jupiter style when they didbt even mention it in the short ass demo.

What about sidekicks

at the beginning press x then o

Nigga stop playing the beginner tutorial.

The only "anime"-styled game we've gotten on + in the west recently was Amnesia: Memories, an otome game on the Vita, of all things. Sony America seems terrified of acknowledging all the Japanese games on the console and instead want to just push endless western AAA trash and indieshit.

>30fps
Dammit

Durga looks a lot like God Madoka

Too bad m8. Its all about the dudebros now. It's what happens when your console is the most popular. It didn't happen to the PS2 because gaming wasn't so prolific then.

Don't worry guys, you'll be able to play the game in 60fps after shelling out $300 for a PS4 Pro.

When's Raven going to be playable?

I wonder if Sony were wary of showing Nioh at all (It didn't even appear in the sizzle reel) during E3 this year because it was exactly ten years after the Genji 2 disaster?

Of course not, they were just worried that someone might see a Japanese-looking game in there and find out that Sony is actually a Japanese console, which would then put them off buying any Sony devices or products, because nothing good could ever come of advertising good Japanese games in the west.

Well, to be fair, real-time weapon changing doesn't have the draw it did a decade ago.

Then why a ton of ps3 games and 360 games were 30fps?

Going to need some more Kat, bros.

Because they are cute!

Don't you mean $400?

>>Bluepoint is better than a first party Sony studio
Impressed.

are you seriously comparing a vita game vs a ps4 game?

>30FPS
I'm gonna fucking drop nukes on Japan if they do not fucking have 60FPS for the Pro version

>implying a PS4 remaster with updated textures, over twice the FPS, and like 6 times the resolution is anything close to a vita game
Why wouldn't you? They look nearly identical and run at the same resolution.

fuck off

>le 60 eff pee ess maymay
kys

They will. A leak confirms GR2 as one of the game affected by the pro

>that bit of butt on Yunica

I want to know who has the best ass!

>tfw $500+ for 60 fps Kat

I'm not even poor, it's the principle of the thing.

>completely empty environments
>b-but the houses look kinda similar, it's the exact same thing!!

Literally how blind can you be not to notice the massive amount of clutter that's all individually modeled and can be thrown around and destroyed not to mention all of the NPCs walking around in GR2? That stuff IS pretty taxing you know.

SUGAR TOSTE DONELICA!

The guy is clearly trolling. Nobody can be that fucking stupid to think the Attack on shit game has the same level of graphical quality.

I don't doubt it, but you got a source on hand?

It's like creating new one will take more than 15 min

aw hell yeah, any word on release for this?

twitter.com/Kumailh/status/774713976554938368

I think it was from a stream in china(?)

Pre-order fucking cancelled. Holy fuck. They had one fucking job.

>IT LOOKS LIKE VERY NINTENDO GAME
>hasnt played a nintendo game
>YEAH BUT I HAVE SEEN WEBMS ON V

you a seriously autistic faggot.

this does not look as good

why is there a demo for spelunky in nipongo but not america are they worried us westernes would hate a western game? kill yourself

you need actual taste in things.

you're an idiot

Thanks!

bump 4 kat

Anyone got good Kat pics?