When did you realize Kojima was a Hack?

When did you realize Kojima was a Hack?

did kojima really waste $25m on hiring joosten?

where did you get that figure?

I read somewhere it was closer to 2Mil, because she provided vocals for JPN and USA as well as motion capture

His ass.

When he stuck himself inside Peace Walker

Hideo has always been better

the poster below me is kojimer do not trust him

>2Mil

Yen, right?

I'm Hideo Kojima. Ask me anything.

hack?

i love the man so much though

Did he even get to fuck Joosten

MGS is good because of the big budgets and serious talent at Konami

Kojima could do well as a rough draft story board writer but nothing more elaborate than that, and all he ever wrote would always be derivative of other works.

So yes you could definitely say he's a hack like all video game 'writers'. People on Cred Forums will still deny this so whatever.

Name a better game director.

Do you like american food more than nippon cuisine?

For $25 million it better includes raw anal overnight. Was he able to please her?

games dont have 'directors' because they arent movies despite what kojima wants you to think

Big budgets because Kojima has big ideas. The "talented programmers" of Konami didn't come up with the ideas in MGS2 or the gameplay of Snake Eater

Name a good game without a clear, single person's idea. You really can't.

>another kojima thread

When 4 came out

>this is a 10/10 to Cred Forums

wha'ts amazing is that joosten has gotten zero decent roles even after mgs v

shes in death stranding

theres no reason she wouldn't be, why would kojimer train another actress when hes already got one

>actress

LMAO

lol r u gay?

Games take years to make, so even if she did get roles it would take a while. She has gotten some movie roles though

She MIGHT be in Horizon Zero Dawn, she went to Guerrilla Games around January

Is she playing a horse mount in that game?

Yes we should attribute this one aspect of MGS3 to Kojima when more than 200 people in various positions of leadership worked on this.

Definitely above the story which Kojima is chiefly responsible for and is probably the main portion of all of his work considering what a large task storyboarding and directing is.

Too bad there's simply no way too evaluate Kojima's elusive contributions to the projects he's worked on right? :^)

Epic bro :^)
>25mil

Based Joosten, making more than famous Hollywood actors despite being a Model with no previous experience!

You guys don't actually believe that right?

What the FUCK are nanomachines

>that picture on the left

No one actually finds that attractive do they? She looks mentally retarded.

He's hacking Joosten's cunny?

since policenauts

When I realized his games are brainwashing propaganda about how Axis forces need to rise again to stop America

No no, but seriously

>actress

She looked too skinny a couple of years ago imo. Probably pressured to that because of modeling

Drakengard, with Yoko "the madman" Taro :^)

>Yes we should attribute this one aspect of MGS3 to Kojima when more than 200 people in various positions of leadership worked on this.
I understand what you're saying, and you make a good point, but wasn't Kojima the lead director of MGS3? Meaning he has the final call on all decisions?

Man, this reminds me of when people react to greedy dlc/microtransactions and say "don't blame the dev studio, blame the publisher!" And while I completely understand that point and agree with it to much extent, I always ask myself "wait, didn't the dev studio willingly, voluntarily sign a contract agreeing to all the greedy publisher bullshit? Why are they absolved of all guilt when they willingly agreed to fuck over the consumer?"

But either way you still make an excellent point about games being amalgamations and how a great deal of people were making different decisions in leadership positions. I just think the director still deserves some attribution since he has the final call from what I understand.

At the end of the day it's his name on the cover.

Regardless of her weight her face still makes her look gormless.

>When did you realize Kojima was a Hack?
when people started quoting MGS

>LMAO
you must be 18+ to post on Cred Forums

How do you guys think Kojima's family is handling his late midlife crisis?
I bet he hasn't talked to his wife in weeks and sleeps at the Koji Pro offices and pays Joosten to fuck him
Meanwhile his son came out of the closet and moved to Miami to live I out his twink fantasies

why there's a mosaic in there

And about one hundred times in the game.

It was when he announced Death Stranding and had a huge trailer for it and everything, but then soon revealed that despite having big ideas about his next "Open World game!" he has yet to even pick the engine he's going to put it in.

At that point it's just a realizaiton of how much he's lost his touch. The blame for MGS4, Peace Walker, and MGSV can be placed on him, and that comes around to pointing out that he hasn't made a solid game in years. Each one has either been cheesy, half-baked "kino" or watered down the mechanics enough that it's more of a conduit for the story rather than gameplay.

He just wants to be making movies, but he's got enough fanboy loyalty behind him that he's never going to need to get out of the video game business.

>and that comes around to pointing out that he hasn't made a solid game in years.
...fuck man, that's a horrible pill to swallow. Everything you said is exactly accurate but damn, I feel like I'm still in the denial phase. I just want this nightmare to be over.

MGS4, PW and V are all decent games.

Also he has an engine for death stranding.

am i crazy or does kojima look a little "johnny fiveaces" here

this whole thing with him jerking off over his mascot and having no actual news about the game he's making.

did he earn it?

I think the joke was that Dorito's Pope just grabbed some random Japanese man that barely looked like Kojima.

For Hideo Kojima, October 9th began very poorly

How much does Kojima pay you per blowjob? Surely not as much as Joost, right?

Yeah, that was really annoying.

if he's put in 50% more effort than jack black, then sure

>Step down Kojimbo, there can only be one "HACK"