youtu.be/7hhx5RPNSwE?t=755
youtube.com/watch?v=IKvDypy1Mrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

play the demo, you'll get your answer

it features chris chan so yes.

more like look at the OP image and you'll get your answer

>YiiK
More like YuK xD

by all means, avoid learning things because snap judgements are the way through life
it's shit

EBIC!!!

looks like every hipster stereotype ive ever seen. and im wearing a flannel right now.

How many starbucks can each person on the dev team buy per copy sold?

no
the combat is extremely slow

Undertale didn't have any pretensions and was an actually good game, despite what Cred Forums says. This game is way up it's own ass with it's overly quirky mini game combat system.

Honestly, I'd buy it if the animations didn't look like shit and the battle minigames didn't drag on for far longer than they EVER should with almost 0 juice to keep it interesting. I like the artstyle a whole lot, and the OST sounds fucking great so far so I'll probably shell out some dosh for it, if nothing else.

Big shame all of the good stuff is going to waste on the boring-looking combat, though.

>mc is a beardo cuck

>Undertale didn't have any pretensions
Except it did
>was an actually good game
Wrong

I need help. How can i style my beard without being a numale or a cuck?

i hope that you are a lumberjack user

stunning rebuttal

Shave your fucking neck.
That's as simple as it gets. Just trim it well and keep it decently groomed without doing a bunch of retarded fag shit with it like cutting patterns into it.

I'd rather play what the game ripped off in the first place, which also has wacky characters who use non conventional weapons, except they're actually interesting

Not with that combat

THEY RIPPED SHADOW HEARTS?
MOTHERFUCKERS

The main character uses LPs as his weapon and basically rips off the ring of fate from shadow hearts. Except made even easier because the game has a "slow down the game" button. It's also just plain slower

You never had a argument

Your reply is nullified by the "despite what Cred Forums says".

It's Yok

>nu-male protag
hahahahaa

BI THE WAY

the game is coming with a "skip the gameplay" mode that only has (probably super easy) boss battles so people who hate videogames can fully enjoy the totally engaging story!

No. But I expect it to be shilled here nonstop a few months before release.

no cuck, you are the nu male

BUT WHAT IF WE PURPOSELY HYPE IT FOR OTHERS AND END UP RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE JUST LIKE WHAT WE DID WITH UNDERTALE??

Alright fags post actually good indies and why

>kickass theme song
>powerful and fun characters
>money the devs earn actually goes into developing the game

Also

>devs live in South Africa so they can't buy luxury items or they'll risk attracting giga niggas

This shit was the buggiest piece of garbage I had the displeasure of downloading for free with my PS+ subscription.

But "muh masculinity!" so of course. Shill away.

>because snap judgements are the way through life
>it's shit
Looks like my snap judgements haven't steered me wrong yet.

What is a nu male?

pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn
from /indie/

If you have to outwardly state your game is post-modern, is it really post-modern?

basically any guy that looks vaguely like Phil Fish

>actually got banned for making fun of nu-males in a yiik thread

there are people on this board who actually get upset when people make fun of nu-males.

generally, a millenial male feminist
they all have the same look and the same progressive leftist viewpoints
and a ton of them tried to be indie devs

This. Goddamn. in b4
>b-b-b-but muh BROS
No.

>durr if I said other people opinions don't count then I win

Frank is the greatest. I love that when you first see him he's just some schlubby weaboo but then you find out that he actually is a cool ninja master with a network of spies spanning the whole continent. And his dumb sword too, excalibur is good but I also really laughed when he just stole a native american tribe's 400 year old cactus.

I've been playing a lot of Heart and Slash recently. It's really short and armored enemies are the worst thing in the whole world, but it's very cute and fun and there are a lot of ways to break the game wide open. I think if there were more areas and maybe twice as many boss fights it could've been my game of the year. But make sure you pirate it, $15 for 3 levels fuck right off.

I mean frank is still a dumbass weeaboo weirdo

but he's good at it

>a Polish-American trained by Brazilian ninjas in the way of the Japanese

it's fucking poetry

>nu-male protagonist
>shoehorned diversity aka niggers
>le strong independant womyn
>le quirky indie arstyle
>"a post-modern RPG"

This shit gotta be satire, right?

I like having games with black people, but why does it always feel so insincere?

i really hope so

Because most games just include them to fill their diversity qouta.

unless it has a trans character

It's pretty far up its own ass if not.

Please stop shilling your shitty game on Cred Forums

A MISERABLE PILE OF betaness

source?

I also have a beard, but im not a faggot that wears glasses.

The creator would make even more money that way

what is this

Motherfucking SHOVEL KNIGHT.
>damn good music
>fuckin nice spritework
>decent first playthrough as shovel knight
>gets pretty damn tricky during NG+ when you take double damage
>BUT WAIT
>OH SHIT
>WE GOT PLAGUE KNIGHT IN HERE NOW
>PLAYING AS BEST BOSS
>REDESIGNED STAGES
>KICKASS BOMB BURST MECHANICS
>BEST MANLET CHARACTER 20WHENEVER
>A REALL NIGGA

No
What do you mean by it having pretensions, exactly? Also pic related.

Pls no bully

youtu.be/7hhx5RPNSwE?t=755

>made a difficulty mode for people who hate videogames
>didn't make one for people who actually want a challenge

So this is where Bloodborne got the idea for that weapon. Sasuga From Software.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKvDypy1Mrw

I normally don't like judging games by their cover but this trailer basiacally says it's a giant piece of shit nu-male fantasy. It has every tropes and stereotypes you can think of when it comes to shitty pretentious hipster cuck indie games.

Undertale was alright but its fanbase really killed it, being the game starved cucks with terrible taste that steam users are when you feed them something different and decent they freak out and go apeshit. Undertale could just have been this nice little short gem worth picking up during a sale but instead it had to be memed to death, ensuring nobody can never ever talk about it or enjoy it without a shitfest.

There is nothing wrong with a game having googles in it. Don't be racist.