So we have 20 underage schoolgirls, you can romance every single one of them

>So we have 20 underage schoolgirls, you can romance every single one of them
>What about older women sir?
>Okay, fine, there will be ONE and you can be FRIENDS with her

Why does every japanese game do this?

My guess is there's more demand for schoolgirl romancing in Japan than romancing Christmas Cakes.

Because all japs are pedophiles.

Old bags are disgusting. You should feel ashamed for being attracted to them. Young, fertile women are the only worthwhile women. If you're a woman over the age of 25 you might as well kill yourself if you don't have children.

because old women's utures are dried up like prunes and only young fertile wombs are worthwhile

because video games are for teenagers?

Because Japan has shit taste. Let me dick some older women you bastards.

probably because you play as an underage schoolboy

Same applies to men

If you have kids over 30, they will have autism and downs

That's why you soak them in semen and rehydrate them, user. I shouldn't have to explain how this works to you.

user WANT MILKY! MILKY MILKY MILKY!

According to Japan, if a woman is 25 or older she's literally a grandma and your dick should shrivel in protest upon seeing her.

Teenagers are overrated.

nah playboy.
yea, younger woman have more attractive bodies, but they don't ever shut the fuck up with their vapid bullshit.
give me a chubby MILF who will go ass-to-mouth then make you dinner and watch the game every time

because games are for children and boys/men generally like younger girls

>over 30

More like 50. A man's sperm is good longer than a woman's eggs.

The age of men does not impact the chances for genetic deformities because sperm are created and killed constantly.

The age of women impacts that chance because all of the eggs a woman will create in her entire lifetime are created when she's a baby herself. Over time those eggs are released one by one until they're all gone. Each of those eggs are constantly being exposed to low levels of radiation which means the longer they wait, the higher the chance for deformities.

>preferring emotionally volatile, inexperienced imbeciles over mature, intelligent women with an established sense of self

closet homos detected

In persona 5 you can have forbidden love with your teacher.

>user hasn't heard the news about Persona 5

Have fun taking care of your wife's son.

I'm really only here because of the tits

I have been enlighted.

atleast I get an extra 20 years before she loses all her sex drive

>wanting women to talk or think

Ditto

whats wrong with her legs

interesting.

You're making several assumptions, the major being a woman's intelligence mattering to a man's penis.

Because in Japan your life is basically over after high school. You become a corporate drone and give up all individuality. That's why almost all Japanese media stars teenagers.

The only game I can think of where you can /ss/ is .hack

Uh, men can have ovaries too, shitlord.

Uh, as women get older, their sex drives typically increase. Men's decrease as time goes on

It's cute. You just need more power in order to keep that shit in check.

>are created and killed constantly.
fucking brutal
we /zerg/ now

I wanted to wife the fucking teacher and the nurse in Persona4 but of course you couldn't.

around 30, it's compulsion to hurry up and have children. then menopause happens

This is true
I would know
I've had sex with 4 married women

P5 surprisingly gives you the option of 4 older women to romance. It could have been 5 but they didn't want you to romance an actual older sister for some reason.

FEMININE
P
E
N
I
S

because in shitty weeb games the girls are puppy dogs and writing an actual woman is hard

sauce?

No hormones, no sex.

No doubt.

who is she?