V drawthread

Previous thread:>Post references (character/franchise name) and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jHJu1
imgur.com/a/bKoGV
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433
imgur.com/a/KdvXj
i.imgur.com/MHzr57b.jpg
i.imgur.com/YpxVQWv.jpg
imgur.com/a/x0HqW
standby-art.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/4rrXR6n0RTY
imgur.com/PgaV3nm,6p3i9b6,5cQPI72,kdToF7M,DyUfuci
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anchor

Your waifu adores you. Have a stellar weekend.

Requesting Rhajat pulling her shirt apart like the linked images. With a bigger bust than normal.

imgur.com/a/jHJu1
imgur.com/a/bKoGV

Requesting Caroline and Justine in cute and frilly maid outfits with the velvet room color scheme to them.

DRAW, and have fun doing it!

You okay there, m8?

swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe {there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safefy clothing

But it's Thursday. I will, though.

I'll draw, but you can't make me enjoy it

Elizabeth with big breasts

Requesting Aura Blackquill looking smug and sitting cross legged on top of Clonco, who is struggling to stay up/keep Aura up

Gave it a shot. I had fun even though it didn't turn out quite as good as I wanted.

Requesting Momoko from wonderful pink sitting on a mans face

You'll find yourself enjoying it. The seed of good will has already been planted in your psyche.

Might be useful

Don't worry about it.

Friday is part of the weekend in my hook

Requesting Beowulf dominating Cerebella with a Small package hold.

Just wanna say whatever drawfag did this you're a king among men.

I wanna fuck it, thanks senpai it looks beautiful.

The shota fairy sucking on her tits as she gives him a handjob? Or other /ss/ scenarios you can think of.

From Phantasy Star Online 2

Be safe,user. Hope the week picks up for the better.

Cute!

Blog?

gonna have to second this lads

Good will? It's practically throwing pixels into an insatiable black hole. The only reason it persists is partially out of self interest or masochism.

Requesting to see either of them with glasses or put their uniform on your favorite character.

Pretty sure that was in the /vp/ drawthread.

Requesting Q-bee pouring honey on fluffy pancakes.

Requesting a human or humanoid Cred Forums related girl you like but with her hair cut short in the back and with long sidelocks, similar to the girls in the ref.

I'll kill myself if I want to, just try and stop me. I told you not to fret over it.

Miku wearing the clothing Liquid Ocelot did in MGS4 on the Volta river unleashing the Guns of the Patriots. Scene for reference youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433

I think the drawfag you're looking for hails from /vp/ user. I saw it delivered there.

Just think of the smiles you bring to the few requesters who value each and every drawing.

Good night, and happy delivering.

Good night waifu-encouragement-friend.

Request for Yuyaki wearing a cheongsam which shows off her thick, healthy, chocolate-colored thighs.

There was a WIP a few threads back but was this worked on any more at all?

Just saying. Night, then.

now kiss

Requesting loliHilde in armor.

Everything you ever do, everything you ever be is all for naught my son.
From dust you came, and to dust you will return, now draw my fucking waifu, faggot.

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

Yes, I just finished up just now

Fairy Iris from One way heroics doing the pacha gesture from emperor's new groove

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

Requesting Noire and female Morgan passionately making out.

lots of good requests. Going to do these two, but I might get around to more.

Requesting Marino as a catgirl, and wearing a bikini version of her armor.

Please and thanks!

Requesting one of these hexafusion thingies.

Thanks and for the second dude qcoatlus.tumblr.com/ .

Oh that's just lovely; the contrast of the white with her dark skin is perfect as is the amount of skin showing being within tasteful, thank you! Have yourself a great day, mine already is.

Lillie doesn't get enough love

Requesting Lillie, back turned with her dress going over her ass and making it noticable, kind of like pic related

Requesting Ga Buidhe from the Xenoblade series in more typical human clothing. Nothing overtly NSFW.

imgur.com/a/KdvXj

No problem my dude

Requesting Emma in the expansion suit on the right without the helmet.

I did user. Think I've had my fill of fun for tonight though.

Fucking awesome! You did a great job

Do you do lewd? If so I request lewds of that boy ghost.

Thanks for picking mine, I'm looking forward to that a lot so have a good time doing them

Nice.

Will you ever draw lewds?

Requesting Attila in her sweet devil costume rubbing her moist crotch and licking her lips.

Requesting Edea Lee doing something lewd/unaware that makes her ass stick out

Requesting Symmetra and Ajna doing that Yoga pose and smiling meanwhile they are looking each other.

The AssassinX and the Sohee walking on the beach (Morroc? Comodo?) please. Swimsuits are optional.

taking extremely violent action requests, no lewds

Dragon's Crown amazon wearing black shorts, tennis, workout gloves and tank top (if it's possible wielding an anchor).

POST FART

Garo fighting Merkabah.

i want to die

niiiiiice
hope you feel better

way too high to be in her ass, but i always wanted to see that myself
nice

/r/ing Ms. Fortune being cute while playing with her feet.

Requesting Aigis as a corrupted super weapon final boss.

Subject Delta drilling a splicer to bits

I haven't yet, but I'll think about it. Done drawing for tonight though.

Requesting Pai Pai and Chun Li fighting over a bowl of Goto Ramen. Pai Pai doesn't need her Hammer for this.

Requesting Aigis giving a guy a footjob.

Cool. What kind of lewds do you like?

M'kay, hopefully we'll see you tomorrow.

Fusion Suit Samus and the Huntress from Risk of Rain fending off hordes of aliens.

Die

I always thought his legs were too short

Ganon and Zangief as Dude bros at the bar fighting other drunk niggas.

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

>The
Fuck off

A busty Estelle fishing while wet, the fish escaping under her top, or swimming in a little bikini (shirt on top of swimsuit optional) please thanks

Requesting a chubby Tamamo hopping up and down happily as her massive breasts and thick thighs jiggle.

hi Cred Forums

I'll try and give it a go. First time requesting something.
Tremor driving a stalactite-shaped arm through the chest of a generic-looking goon. Go for a black-robed ninja look if you desire something more specific.

If you're feeling especially saucy, various other goons should be impaled on stalactites rising from the ground, in varying degrees i.e. through the face, chest etc.

I feel super edgy requesting this.
Environment is your choice if you end up going that far.

I'm pretty vanilla outside of liking loli and shota on occasion. I just love cute role/cosplay stuff. Nurse outfits, maid uniforms, sukumizu and stuff like that is more my kinda thing. I do kinda like stuck in wall themes too if that counts for anything.

a man after my own heart, seconding
a footfag i may be, but with what? little nubs? prosthetic robo-feet?

Requesting Ikaruga from Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls holding a bouquet of flower like the bottom right image without crying, but the flowers like the top right image.

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up drinking Black Label from the bottle or in a glass on the rocks.

Anchor for Mai Natsume from Blazblue having her tits fondled by a pair of hands that have slipped under the sides of her top.

Ah, well I hope you draw some lewd shota sometimes, I like your style.

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

requesting megaman fighting dark dragon from shining force I with help from gort

The rubber nubs stroking it up and down.

Roll tearing herself in half taking on a battle tank or kamikazing into a ship to save dr.right and rockman

Fucking noice

I'd like a drawing of Shiki dressed like Rayne or any other dhampir vidya character

How does one fuck a boy ghost?

amazing line-work you got there

In its mouth.

WOO WOO

Ghost goggles.

That reminds me of that scene from GitS, I need to rewatch that sometime soon.

Ghost gun.

Requesting Shulk with bedhead, either half-awake and holding a cup of coffee, or slumped over a table, asleep on his breakfast and drooling.

Thank you in advance!

Requesting Yoko from Bravely Second. Have her wearing a collar with a leash off to the side, clothed or unclothed whichever is easiest, and saying 'We have another task for you, our Minister of the Right' as if she's into it. she refers to herself as 'we', and 'minister of the right' is a title she gave to the main character after he saved her.

hm, well... so long as they're lubed up it should be okay.

what's the draw program that's easiest to start with

Sai? Gimp? One I've never heard of?

GHOST SEMEN!

Photoshop cs5
With tablet

Krita is pretty easy. I recommend that one. It's free too.

I'm liking this

the rest of the other ones will be up tomorrow, good night.

I feel you should convey her hairline/forehead more. Almost thought this was Rhajat for a moment.

Lines done! sorry about the wait, and sorry about the feet. I'm still practicing feet (guilty as one of those people who used to hide them behind things to solve my problems) I hope you enjoy it user! I'll color it in the next few days if I find the time!

niiiiiiice art, also
>filename
good taste

Photoshop huh?

I think it came with this tablet, not sure where the disk went though.

I'll give this a try, it looks interesting. Thanks for the recommendation.

Damn, i forgot that i'm spic.
Well i pirate it, so i could recommend you gimp and krita?(not sure if freeware)

Nope just pirate it. Clip studio and paint tool sai are pretty good too.
Gimp is trash, never tried krita.

Sai is good for lineart and has excellent pencils, Photoshop is good for actual painting/watercolors, never used krita but have heard good things about it

I like your lines. And about the feet? Fuck feet honestly, they suck. Keep working and you'll get there.
I've been hitting the books hard on anatomy and it's helped me immensely. Pic related is from a book called Dynamic Anatomy by Burne Hogarth, which I highly recommend.

Requesting Takumi from FE Fates as Takumi from Initial D and/or in artstyle of Initial D

100% thank you, you don't even know man. I've paged through so many feet books but they're so confusing. everyone always told me they were worse than hands and they're totally right

Quick dumb piece of shit I'm not proud of

Requesting a Princess Ruto version of a "This is Bait" picture. Thanks.

user asked for Klonoa last thread, so here it is. I hope you like it!

Original res too

That looks fantastic so far
Excited to see the final results

Cute

>safe
Oh boy

Requesting Kay giving a footjob.

photoshop sucks for drawing, no stabilization tools
it's good for colors and effects

Requesting more Mario World objects being turned into cute girls.
Turn blocks, p-switches, vines, diagonal pipes, anything.

Update for OR. I haven't been able to find time for draw threads the last 2 weeks due to work, but I'm progressing slowly. Hopefully it will be done by the weekend.

...fuck
I can't resist a catgirl request
This'll be next after i'm done with allen o neil

>needing stabilization

What about Rail Lifts/Tracks?

Goalpost-tan needs a little sister Midway Point.

Also very good. Maybe those rope lifts?

I do too. My tablet has a okay digitizer at best. I'll be getting a Wacom soon.

>Friend's art makes me want to kill myself because it reminds me how much better they'll always be at it than me
>Keep drawing anyways
>Get glances of their art online
>Its pretty popular
>Keep drawing through the tears
Its thanks to you, motivation-user. I pray this pays off.

I don't know shit, but by the little things that i've seen it looks pretty rad for concept art and thinhs like that.

Topman doesn't deserve to be smug. Nice art tho
I wanna fug it.

Thanks!
Yea

You mean those ropes attached to engines? That might work.

We are the same drawbro-user
that's because digital painting in photoshop blows every other program out of the water in terms of access and results

In the Adventure of Link (Zelda 2) there is a spell that allows Link to turn himself into a female fairy. He can use this power to reach platforms and fly over pits and what not, and even slip through doors without needing a key. That being said, he's not invincible while he's a fairy and is still prone to getting hurt.

Requesting that Link turns himself into a fairy, gets his item or gets through the door, and then finds himself in a lewd fairy themed position. Like flying too close to those spiders, or getting captured by a monster and used as a good luck charm, or getting used in a lock that needs a fairy for a key then he gets stuck, waiting in vain to be rescued. and given that he is the only one in Hyrule that is a hero, he's there forever. and even if he did get rescued, it would be by an adventurer that would force him to heal his wounds

The fairy herself is wearing a strapless leotard and has a tiara/crown on, according to pixels.

Thats paypal level detail user

Exactly. Also springboards.

What about the Buzz Saw?

isn't it the worst?
You can't even say how you feel cause you'll likely alienate them or piss them off/ make them sad. You just gotta draw through the tears and pray that you improve

I'm getting too many ideas from looking at this.

Rivals with rope lifts, obviously.

>ONE drawings are only really rough sketches anyone could make
>one punch man a pretty popular hit worldwide
>mob psycho 100 on the same path too

Just because they're better it doesn't mean you're bad, find your own style and don't forget that on art world you must be willing to suck cock to succeed. Hard work barely pays off if you don't know how to sell yourself.

It is pretty bad but at the same time I find great joy in doing deliveries for Cred Forums, seriously it's nice to give to the community of idiots on here

Any drawfriends ever stream while drawing?

Is it douchey to post streams in drawthreads?

You should care about your own progress

Not exactly, it's just drawing streams are fueled by self interest of the requesters themselves. Why go to a place where you know your drawings won't be done?

Now that I think about it, the shape of the cannon at the bottom makes me think of thigh highs with garterbelts.

Give me something to draw.

I would deliver for Cred Forums but I'm afraid my style is too easy to recognize for people who know me irl (who also may browse this board) and the last thing i need is people finding out about my crippling inability to not compare my art to better art (especially friends' art).
I do, which is really why I'm still trying to draw and practice daily. Its just painful to do while I'm reminded about my friend's success on a daily basis. Thats the way she goes though.

I was thinking about the dotted outlines and the exclamation blocks. The gals start out naked, and Mario gives them all lovely little outfits by hitting the big switches in the switch palaces.

>Why go to a place where you know your drawings won't be done?

So you can beg in the chat like Tharjacuck and Mishafag.

>shit res pixel garbage shotafurshit
I don't have a sufficient image macro for how disgusting this is.

Requesting a tyranid Swarmlord fighting Kerrigan

To those who have hectic schedules like work, family, friends, college classes, etc.: how do you make time for drawing and how much of it?

I haven't drawn regularly for several months now and really just suck at being an independent person when it comes to making my own schedule and decisions.

Agent 76 destroying the moon.

>triangle block enjoys when Mario walks all over her to get up walls
>throw block enjoys when Mario holds her and throws her
>star block refuses to give Mario a 1up unless he has 30 coins
>bouncy springboards and note blocks
>message block giving Mario useful hints and tips

I have the same problems as you user but I want to say in the sappiest way possible that nobody really cares about how good your art is other than you! If you are proud of your progress or are looking to be so, then you should do what you want; do requests if you feel like they'll make you improve/if you enjoy the request itself. after a while you'll be just as good as you hope to be

Dante and Rising Zan either chilling out together, or taking on a bunch of monsters.

Ganondorf and Zangief as workout buddies.

Sonic the Hedgehog slipping on a banana peel

ORIGINAL IDEA DONUT STEEL

Anya, the thief, from Stolen getting arrested and thrown in jail.

Requesting Hibari and Yagyu from Senran Kagura with Pot bellies

I'll take some gloomy girl requests. Augmentations and mild gore are welcome, but not required.
And nothing lewd.
I got more time today thanks to a bombthreat at work so I might be able to actually put in some reasonable effort and/or do more than one request, if I get any.

requesting Tiz Arrior trying on some panties and getting an erection

deliveran

the Doom Dragon

I don't ever visit these threads
But I want you to know I love you and the things you do

>spoiler
Jeez.

Wanted to thank the guy who drew this, it's awesome.

Gothitelle cutting

>draw lewds somewhat often
>never show anyone what i draw
>some girl i know keeps bugging me to show her
>show her
>sweating bullets
>she absolutely loves it specially the lewds
>never touch the topic again afraid she only said that to not offend me

never fucking again

Reminder to not be like this.

Are you me?
For me the art shows up on my social media feed.
I tend to be a heavy fave/heart/like person so it would seem out of place if I suddenly stopped hearting their content. I'm in a perpetual cycle of pain and frustration. I can't stop faving but I can't look at the art for too long, otherwise I get depressed. You're not alone user.

daw shucks thanks.

How about letting people do what they want?

Is it considered in bad taste to take multiple requests at once? How bout just two?

As long as you finish them both, I don't think anyone will mind

Taking requests
Females with normal - not horribly curvy or twiggy - proportions would be good practice, but no guarantees it'll be good

Not really, no. It's not like calling dibs or anything, requests are just ideas offered by anons that want to see it visually

I draw lewds cause i like to draw semi naked girls, not because i'll get (you)s.

No one cares. You don't even have to announce you're taking one.

You can post the delivery whenever and hope the OR sees it.

I would be absolutely terrified to even draw lewds if I ever had the desire to. There are too many people that I have a reputation with and I've put myself into a hard spot because of things I've said or stand for. I'd be terrified of the result because people see me as somewhat of an example to others.

Draw Ash Harding from Killing Floor shooting a gun.

It's not all that serious, probably. We just had a huge lay off, so it's just some salty ex-employees, more than likely.

Would Gothorita be alright, and/or a gijinka version of either? I don't mind just drawing her as is, but I'm not really a fan of drawing humanoid pokemon.

that's rough my dude.

>tfw I love drawing lewds
>tfw I also want to write and draw a comic
>Don't want people to know I do lewds
>Do want people to read my comic

I draw lewds because I'm horny, and I come here because I'm not creative enough to come up with my own sexy situations.

Sounds good to me. Whatever works for you, drawfriend.

>draw lewds all the time
>never show anything to anyone I know offline
>no matter how much they beg
>maintain artistic freedom and peace of mind
Is how I do it.

>that's rough my dude.
Not too much to be fair, it's probably me just thinking too much since she loves anime and even wanted to introduce me to people.

Would like to request these two switching their wardrobes.

That's good. But I get the feeling. Hopefully it works out

Requesting Celica (girl on the left) wearing Artina (girl on the right)'s nun habit and with her hair down.

requesting tharja standing in this pose with her clothing destroyed in a similar fashion

please keep the body hair

i.imgur.com/MHzr57b.jpg

OR here; I keked. Nicely done.

Requesting your favorite video game character with a big, floppy dong

>drawing program got updated
>start again
>the pressure is fucked up and when i start making a stroke theres always a pressed big black dot at the start.
it happens before with sai and i didnt tolerate it
Help.

Thanks, it was a great request

What software?
If you can fuck around with the sensibility/pressure settings.
If not revert.

>drawthreads

Thread's dead around this hour. Can't find anything nice to draw.

Fucking kill me already.

>With her expression saying "this is so frustrating!!" but at the same time clearly giving off the feeling that she's kinda in heat.

This is the fucking worse.

>drawthreads

If using a Wacom tablet go to your windows services menus and restart all Wacom drivers, usually helps SAI bugs

Medibang, theres no much stuff to do in the settings and it looks the same

if i had some skill i'd do my own request, but i'm just a weak ass nigga

>Never heard about that before
>Look it up
>iPad digital painting software

Well you're fucked.
Wait for the company to fix their own shit.

I'll do your request, momma did not raise a weak ass nigga.

What do you like drawing?

>make new txt file
>copy "net stop WTabletServiceCon & net start WTabletServiceCon" into it without the commas
>change file extension to bat
>use the file everytime wacom fucks up

easier

Huge tits!

this

How huge?

Adramelech flirting with a male Mudsdale

Big Dicks!

J cup or bigger.

Is anyone else awake at his hour? If so, what are you doing?

Currently doing some trig homework while listening to a jazzy cover of Something About Us. Also got back into drawing today, after a long drought, and I want to work on my sketch.

watching idubbbz and working on requests. sorta. mostly watching idubbbz. ill draw eventually.

Trying to decide between finishing my book, finishing my video game, or finishing my drawing, and instead wasting all of my time aimlessly browsing the internet.

>want to draw lewds
>don't know anatomy
>don't practice drawing enough
>die inside

I just want to be able to bring to life my perverted fantasies because imagining them is just not enough for me

I want a mid-90s skater girl Kurisu complete with a GIRL (the skateboard brand) t-shirt, ripped skinny jeans, and an ever-so-slightly side-tilted baseball hat

SUPER IMPORTANT DETAIL:
She needs to be holding/using a nondescript red flip-phone (something like a blackberry, but not quite) reminiscent of Okabe's in Steins;Gate

I'll take what I can get without complaining.

Willing to draw Jack from Mass Effect with huge tits?

You should commission that instead.

Wanna go halvesies on it?

You're expecting too much from this thread.

Requesting Dark Witch Selene dressed as a Devout and hating it.

but if you bang your head against a wall long enough eventually you will break through to the other side

Alright, give me 10 minutes.

Have a sketch, I don't plan on finishing it.

I'd like to move and sketch or draw something else. Ideas?

Thanks dude
Take your time

Here you go man, and thanks for giving me something to draw, I don't get many requests these days (which is fair.)
Have a nice day/night. I'm not fixing those monkey arms, It's too late now.

Nice, thank you very much dude.
Have a nice night

Well that software is neato.
Never heard of it before.

Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen making the same expressions as the boy and girl in the top left?

Not OR, but I like how it came out.

I'm so close to constructing a request for you, I just can't figure out which character it'd work for.

I'd do it, but I really dislike RE 0

Well I can't wait for you to figure it out, I'm excited to see it. And I'm happy you liked it.

I'm eager for you to take requests again, there's a character I'd love to see you draw.

Aww

Requesting Rei sitting atop a large scoop of ice cream.

Requesting a huge tit pregnant Camilla from Fire Emblem, getting blackmailed by an unimpressive premature ejaculator while her husband Corrin is away, and looking amused at his attempts at trying to be dominant.

I want Camilla to keep her armor on, but have her breasts be too big to be contain in her outfit and her nipples are poking out now.

This, pregnant camilla is best camilla

Yeah, glad you're still drawing. I more or less know what I want to see now, I'm just struggling to pick a character I want to see it with. Trying to pick someone to satisfy that "gloomy" look.

Requesting Yui from Idolmaster broing it up with Terry Bogard, much like pic related

Requesting Luna Child using her ability to mute sounds to capture and keep/restrain someone

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work dress with a cup of coffee

Requesting stronghold

Larger version: i.imgur.com/YpxVQWv.jpg

Kind of went my own way with it a bit, mostly just wanted to test out a new brush.

WIP
i've got some coloring started, but its ugly when it's unfinished
my hand is cramped, i'll have to continue tomorrow
can't resist these catgirl requests
i'm coming for you next

Luckily is euro hours

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

More like dead hours.

Here you go.

Oh my, not OR but I like it a lot.

Not OR, but this is niiiice.
Those legs are awfully sexy coming from you.

That's some primo shit.

CC2 and Moru doing cute girl things, maybe dressing up like someone/thing from their series (.hack, solatorobo for CC2; Monster Hunter for Moru)?
I'd be okay with lewd of any kind.

Humbly requesting a "gritty/realistic" battle scene with units from Advance Wars, with danger close explosions, shooting and shouting.

PoV from Cornelius of Velvet having dinner in the pooka restaraunt, but she's in a red dress with a glass of Cabernet

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

OR here, may you be blessed with good health and fortune

Make this vidya.
I suggest Arthur from Super Ghouls and Goblins.

Requesting Kagari in the outfit on the right, in purple if you decide to color it.

Requesting large anal insertion with Cherche.

Requesting vidya girls wearing this no chest dress.

That's not a dress it's an accessory.

Requesting the Star Fox team as a Mariachi band

Give me a request that's totally original and not a respost.

When did you guys get into drawing and why?

Requesting Maria Renard in a bunny suit holding a piece of cake and saying happy birthday user.
Thank you.

Looking for drawfags that draw good dicks to commission

I am your man. Describe the dick to me in as great of detail as you can, please.

Dicks on girls?

A princess you like wearing this

a stereotypical UFO being held up by a crane, or just a rope going off screen if you want to draw less, With Nana Abe hanging from that with a rope tied around her waist.

Makoto is a true princess

Oh yeah, say if I got the colors wrong. I don't have the original ref.

Please stop meming. You'll give her a bad stigma.

Velour chasing her own tail

>please stop memeing
I meant Idolmaster Makoto who is the one in that image user

im loving it user while I do like feet I realize how hard they are and even attempting them is fine by me. Good luck!

I've got my eyes on you.

you're in luck. drawing dicks is this threads area of expertise

>princess
Makoto's father raised a fine boy who would never want to be a princess

Give site

I'm borvar, the king of drawing dicks. I draw dicks in all of my deliveries

N fighting a pokemon barehanded and winning.

Fuck off, Maldraw.

tfw thanks to faggots like maldraw, finding drawfags who are good at drawing dicks is that much harder.

How is it maldraw if there was no Memoca involved

Requesting Makoto in full queen attire.

Requesting Gregory Edgeworth playing soccer or jugling a ball in the air.

Requesting Noire with silver hair just like Robin's, either riding him cowgirl style or passionately engaging in a deep kiss together.

U r faget

I planned to do that one too for a while now until it got delivered.

i wish borvar draw more dickgirls

I do like his dickgirls, yes. But much like that other user, I'm looking for drawfags that draw really nice dicks. Preferably futa.

>People indirectly begging for lewds by mentioning drawfag names to the air
How pathetic.

Requesting someone just draw Shizuka Sakurai from Happy Manager. The 3d is kind of wonky looking in my opinion but despite that, she looks cute and I want to see 2d depictions of her.

you can blame maldraw for that. if he didn't come here we'd all be swimming in futa requests by now.

So hes like... a hero?

/d/ has plenty of good artists at least who do pretty well with futa

Funnily enough futa isn't the most dominant demand in the /d/rawthread.

I'm always up for it but I haven't seen a request for one in months it feels like.

What about mine do you like in particular?

I want to find someone to commission, though, not request.
Surprisingly enough, even in /d/ there's very few people that actually draw nice looking dicks.

Hilda sporting an American flag bikini

Requesting Kjelle forcibly trying to kiss Severa on the lips or groping her.

Severa reference
imgur.com/a/x0HqW

This is good seconded

make that thirded
Seriously though, it's good

I'll back this as well, fourthed?

queen attire?

Requesting Pacifica dressed in D.VA's bodysuit.

Hilda in a Blacks-on-Jap JAV

>posting some border hopping spic trash
Reported

Requesting the Psychic performing a lap dance and doing some more naughty tricks on that pole.

What the fuck is going on?

I just thought the kissing and groping was a good idea (don't know where those "thirdth" and "fourth" faggots came from)

Crown, big regal dress, her thief code is "Queen".

Remember, a little musclegirls never hurt nobody.

Requesting Aigis's breasts expanding to a huge size lactating chocolate and strawberry milk.

Requesting Tracer in a large hotdog costume

Requesting Yu chopping Adachi's hand off, the one holding the gun.

A bunch of anons liked the same request or one guy is samefagging

Requesting Tsubasa from #FE tearing up from a thick cock being forced down her throat, or looking dejected and broken while being fucked/gangbanged in an alleyway, already covered in cum from loads of other men using her. Or just her in a bunny suit.

Requesting Lucina in her causal outfit on the left with her normal hair style(1).

Seconded

Not to bandwagon, but i've seen this request for a while, and as an FE fan i'll ask for this as well

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

Requesting Amazon receiving a wedgie.

so ded

Requesting Female Robin taking Basilio's big dick in a mating press position or just taking it with her legs wrapped around his big, muscular body.

Requesting Viridi biting a dick.

glad you liked it.

Requesting more Tonberries.
Or Sexy Female Tonnberries.

Can someone wrap up Sakura and Elise from Fire Emblem If like the girl in the middle

SD or regular sized, it doesn't matter to me. (although I think the former would be cuter)

Your waifu is a pathetic imbecile! An ape would excel more than her!

I don't know if the artist is here, but I want to give him thanks for doing the rune knight request.

For those who want to see, it's this one:

>you will never suck those titties

>He doesn't have a strong waifu

Requesting Nohr Noble Corrin wearing a scarf instead of her cape, with the Nohr symbol on end of it, wielding Shadow Yato.

I have Urien
He's pretty strong

Battlecats are way better than Urien.

I actually know that artist, not sure if he is here but this is his tumblr

standby-art.tumblr.com/

Yes I'm shilling for him, but I think he is a great artist and because I recognized him I figured i'd post his link

God damn it I'm fucking bored and yet I do jackshit to remedy to that.
Why is picking a request so god damn difficult.

GIANT
VIDYA
WAIFUS

Rune knight a cutie.

Draw these

Draw Battlecats

>one guy makes a request
>gets 2 versions with 3 colored versions each

THAT LUCKY FUCK

Just draw this and get a million (you)s.

Requesting Spiderman and Morrigan having a late night rooftop dinnerdate

Requesting Lunafreya with big tits and a more curvy body.

Requesting a drawfriend makes this Battlecats related.

youtu.be/4rrXR6n0RTY

Because i've been following that blog, i know there is actually a 3rd version that wasn't colored, making him even more lucky

To clarify, not because it wasn't colored but because there is a 3rd one as well, his art is all around very very nice

Requesting the Battle Chatelaine Sisters sitting beside each other at a sauna fully nude, giving off inviting expressions to the viewer.
If four characters are too much, then I'd be fine with having just Morgan and Evelyn in the scene.
Their names from left to right are Nita, Evelyn, Dana, and Morgan.

Requesting Gwendolyn with hearts in her eyes, uncontrollably hugging and rubbing on Oswald since she is cursed to love him.

Do they all go on the booru now or just the one posted on /i/?

You guys ready to make some more of these?

no

it's like you're me, except you draw better and put more stuff online.

if the reputation is offline, do what jadf does. if it's reputation with online people, make an alter ego and don't connect that one with your regular one.

it's hilarious when/if online friends/people you know link you to your own shit since they don't know the other account is yours.

Requesting Nekomaru Nidai (left) from Danganronpa 2 in the same clothing and "DO IT!"-pose like Shia LaBeouf (right). And please with green background too.

DO IT! JUST DO IT!

>Pepe drawn on a graphing calculator
HOW?

I have no idea what he does with his art, might be worth asking

something for you man
rerequest if you were thinking something else

Well done. Odd fetish though.

Noice legs and booty

Requesting Hayato sucking on Orochi's lactating tits like a baby or Orochi giving a nursing handjob to Hayato as he sucks on her lactating tits.

References for a nursing handjob if you didn't know what it was.
imgur.com/PgaV3nm,6p3i9b6,5cQPI72,kdToF7M,DyUfuci

>shilling this badly
wow you're pathetic.

Not OR, but damn do I love wedgies that shows off ass.
Can I bait you into giving Malva one as well?
thong perhaps?

Reread what was said dumbshit, I'm one of his followers and the OR of one of his requests asked if he is here. I'm letting the OR know that's where he can contact the artist, as that's what I did

>being this mad you were caught shilling

Requesting Velvet giving a clothed titfuck.

OR here. It looks great.

Is that the final version of the pic btw? Because it looks really funny she is receiving a wedgie from it appears to be a muscular ghost.

Nigga you just mad he has more followers.

i've lots of favorite drawfags here but i never shill for them whenever their delivery shows up or when someone thanks them.

Also the guy never asked for the blog or the name of the artist. You suddenly popping out like a tv ad really shows how desperate you are to shill your shit.

Maybe the number of notes you got whenever you posts your shit scribbles in your blog got something to do with it.

If you used you eyes you would see that I said i know I was shilling his art, and I'm not ashamed, i really like it. But you seriously must be 14 or younger if you didn't see me saying that I'm shilling his art.

Borvar and splashbrush literally never shills here and are extremely shy at sharing their links.
Guess what dipshit, whenever they post something in their tumblrs they always get 500+ notes.
That's the difference between desperate shilling fucks and actually good drawfags

Requesting Mordimort pressing her body against Alto's and squeezing them together.

No no no, I'm not gonna let him take the fall for this bull. My tumblr is Link13576, you can see that i've been following him for a while and i've even requested from him myself. I am a 3rd party, yes i shilled for him, if you have a problem you can message me directly

>now your shilling your own tumblr

I'm not an artist, just letting you know who i am

/r/ing a "I wonder who's behind this post" image with Plague Knight using

>two Amazon deliveries in a row
Noice

the more you try to defend yourself the more pathetic you look
stop and keep on drawing requests until your art is actually likable

Refer to

>blaming someone else for fucking up
This is why I hate some drawfags.

Message me, i'll prove its me.

Requesting a Cainhurst Living Armor girl with small breasts and wide hips.

Not to spoil the mood since this pic looks incredible but where her is other arm?

I concur friend.

>tfw you get 50 notes at best on a good day
>tfw once a month you get an oddly popular post that gets over 500 notes in no time
Feels weird.

arms are hard

But we aren't talking about them user. We're talking about whoever that user is.

Of course they are, look at all that muscle!

Requesting Geralt as a werewolf

behind the hair

i dont like to draw men, so i often dont draw more than i have to. hope its not too jarring

does it have to be on model? i like big thighs and butts

>get 6-8 per post usually
>one post has 96 notes
>it'll never hit 100
>others get 100 per post minimum
Kind of feels bad man.

Final PSA to the people that are mad i posted an artists tumblr.

I shilled his art, I know I did.

One of the OR's he did work for wanted to thank him, i shared the link

i am not him, i am one of his followers and have been on tumblr for maybe a week or two at this point, my username is Link13576

>your blaming someone else

Get off your lazy ass and message me on tumblr, i'll prove its me

Thanks for the drama, faggot.
Welcome to my shitlist

Requesting Mallow in the Xtreme Costume V Set on the right.

>i made an another tumblr so i can pretend to be an another person liking my own shit
just drop it faggot

>i dont like to draw men
lol, what a faggot

The fucking paranoia is strong with you faggots.

>on tumblr for maybe a week or two at this point

I actually requested from a different guy before him

>i dont like to draw men, so i often dont draw more than i have to. hope its not too jarring

I can understand that. I didn't specify who was giving her the wedgie anyway, so it's good.

And it is not really jarring. Like I said, it looks like she is being assaulted by a ghost.

You're all gay.

>shills treating us like a bunch of retards
This is how you get hatemail.

I know

I only suck dick ironically.

very nicee

they have to be very girly boys with wide hips

I shilled his work on my own accord, isn't that how art gets around anyway. people who follow and like an artist shares his stuff?

If i could remove the post i would, its sad Cred Forums is full of people who automatically opt to shit on an artist be suse a follower shared his stuff.

I'm sure the OR was grateful i shared the artist links because there was a bunch more variations on the dudes tumblr, i did the OR a favor

This is one of those times you just drop it early and get out of it whole you can. Now this shitposter is going to shit on the drawfag, for something they didn't do, until they either fight back and then just get shitposted harder, or leave these threads, like the rest of them.
Remember, trying to enjoy things is against the rules of Cred Forums. Gotta be mad and paranoid about everything, so you can pretend your life actually means something, for just that little bit more, until you eventually neck yourself.

You forgot this one
Now she's a meme.

I did say "in a row".

NOOOOOOOO

Advertisement is against the rules, dumbass.
Fuck off. Borvar is better and draws more than your shit scribbling ass anyway.
He also drew my request once.

Good memes are needed

that one kinda sucks and no, having deliveries alone dose not make you a meme, dingus

Requesting FemShepard doing housewife things and being cute.

The secret to memeing waifus belongs in the hands of one drawfag.

Requesting a maneki neko themed Felicia sitting on a table or counter.

Top tier taste.

If he drew your request you post a link to his accounts

who

Memoca man

Fuck off borvar

Drawthread-Approved Good Meme Waifus: Makoto, Amazon(?), My waifu.
Any ones I forgot?

Aigis, but only her bottom half. the robo joints are what people really want

My waifu
If yelling shill is your only defense then you need to shut the hell up. You're making requesters look bad.

THE

MAD

MAN

I like guys, but I am straight

was that from Nonno from darkstalkers?
where IS that user who reposted her anyways?

Define 'like' then.

Nah it doesn't have to be on model, feel tree to take some liberties

His links are spammed in every drawthread. Even the ones where he didn't post anything in.
Someone's desperate for money. Guess getting a job isn't an option for some people.

I'm here. I'm just taking a break from posting it since no one wanted to do it.

Who's links?

What did you mean by more to come?

Taking cute girl requests. SFW please

Don't ask for lewds since my gf wont let me draw lewds
It's a Christianity thing, she's too freaky about it.

Anne doing the heart sign with her hands.

what if this can be put with the Battlecats?

Requesting Corrin lying seductively in her undergarments on her bed, inviting someone to come lay with her.

>muh gf

Rainbow Mika signing autographs.

counter requesting with the V sing instead

Fuck off with your "counter-requesting".

Sachiko falling from a part in the clouds with rays of light and the grace of an angel.

Would your gf be okay if I requested Peacock dressed as a nun?

Sounds cute and family friendly enough enough.

With her belly rippling in the wind.

anne is propierity of everybody m8

But he only wants SFW requests

>Dat pose

You telling me bellies aren't SFW?

Requesting Pai Pai enjoying some Goro Ramen after a long day of fighting

Any kirby requests?

Yarn Kirby using himself to tie up Adeleine

Meta knight using Corrin's Yato.

Susie lewds.

Draw a zombie kirby.

Kirby seeing something that really makes him go american

Draw your favorite friend from Dreamland 3.

Or if you can't pick, draw the Egg mini game guy blowing bubbles with his red chewing gum with some gordos.

Queen ripple with her hair down rather than braids

I request you ask for you balls back.

New bread soon, fellow drawfags!

Not him but I woukd like it.

Requesting Nu and Lambda pushing their asses against each other's ass or double buttjob or double ended dildo ass to ass with each other. Keep the battle suits on.

Just now seeing this. Thank you user, your take on this is really good, I love it.

Die

Not until Noire makes me a couple more Morgans.

Crossover request : Lakitu from Mario and Pain Elemental from DOOM 2 shaking hands since they're both assholes who like to spawn enemies at people.

Favorite deliveries time?

>gets a delivery
>still act like the most entitled asshole ever
I really hope one day you'll manage to get permabanned like that marko neko fag.

Can it be stuff that were for other people? Because most of my favorite deliveries were requests from someone else.

And I never even got a chance to thank the artist

Lenna from FF5. dressed as a cow because she ate some grass. still can't believe he did it. the absolute madman.

>not eating Nanako science project

I love Azura.

I wish I was lucky enough to get thicc chicks from Tim.

The egg's name is Caramello.

there has been a severe lack of fairy cakes recently

OR here. Awesome work! Thank you drawbro. Got a blog?

New thread

here you go

best op of the year so far desu

Now those are some skin-tight pants you drew. I like, though I think her upper torso looks a bit warped/weird. Eh probably minor thing. I like the face reaction bit too. Thanks borvar.
Is it too much to ask for a pants pulled down a bit version for ass shot too?

Yes, you goddamn vulture

Boggle

commissions never.

Meep