Profligates like you belong on a cross

Profligates like you belong on a cross.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>some Cred Forumscuck in my class actually said this vis-a-vis to me when I told him I was voting for Gary Johnson
People who chose Caesar are fucking morons.

user....
I think you might be the fucking moron, however autistic, he was right.

>vis a vis
That means "regarding"
>voting for Gary Johnson
You truly are a retard
It doesn't matter whether they represent your beliefs or not, you suck it up and vote for the main party candidate that you hate the least, otherwise you're just throwing the election to the candidate you hate more
The same shit happened with Ralph Nader, stop doing this shit and making the country worse

fuck off
this game blows
fallout 4 is better

>when I told him I was voting for Gary Johnson
I thought Cred Forumstards hated Johnson?

>People who chose Caesar are fucking morons.
That's where you're wrong, buck-o

(you)

idk but hoes like Cassidy belong on my dick.

I always hold on to being a Legion fag, and rationalize it with all the lost content that would have made them a better faction if they had time to finish the game. You only see the war front, you don't see a single legitimate legion run town, only a couple anecdotes from NPC's. If we had just one properly functioning city in the game I have a feeling a lot of people wouldn't treat them like such a joke.

Caesar is one step above Yes Man in terms of shit tier choices
MUH NEO AUTOCRACY is fucking retarded and backwards, a bunch of retarded Roman cosplayers are quite possibly the worst choice to govern a lot of land, especially since they go out of their way to be as edgy as possible and illogical as possible

>That means "regarding"
face to face, idiot

are you from Cred Forums?

Football pads quality armor does not make.

They already govern more land than the NCR and run it better.

it's both

It's not used in that context anymore, now it means "regarding" or is used as a noun, e.g. "I'm in a vis a vis with my faggot father before he fucks me in the ass"

Ah yes, a bunch of fields is just like running a complex hydroelectrically dam much less a major metropolitan city.

>worst choice to govern a land
See this is exactly what I mean. They own 2 or 3 states worth of land and we don't see shit. From Cass and a couple others it's evident that their system of government actually works, but we can't get a definite picture on what it's actually like to live there. You have to keep in mind that every bit of Legion land you see in the game, there is not one settlement, it's all the front line of a war. It'd be like walking up to a WW1 trench in French land and thinking Paris must be a shithole too.

>backwards
This is exactly what the fallout world needs. Reminder, that the resource wars started for a very serious reason and that civilization is no longer sustainable in Fallout universe in the same way it's sustainable IRL. There is no more oil in any significant amounts left, the entire worldwide industry is fucked and will never recover.

Caesar teaches his followers not to rely on crumbling, irreplaceable old world tech, he wants to create a low tech society that is actually sustainable in the long run and simply uses the Roman empire as an example of such society that actually worked back in the day.

Caesar is actually playing the game while having a clear sight of his future goals. He represents the possibility of survival through devolution.

>I thought Cred Forumstards hated Johnson?
They do, at least the trumpslobbering section anyways. What doesn't make sense about what he said, you sure you read that right?

>The NCR would be any better
The Legion has large cities just like the NCR. And it is 10x safer, you can actually walk through Legion territory and not get fucking gang raped by some bandits. The NCR is a shadow of a republic, it is a big corrupt mess. Just because they are better equipped weapons wise than the legion doesn't mean they're any better at running a huge city or a complex dam.

>le "voting third party is just throwing away your vote" maymay

Trump supporter here; you're a fucking faggot.

It doesn't matter whether you're voting main party or third party, your one (1) vote is still just one (1) vote and either way the chance that your one (1) vote will decide the election is so astronomically slim it's not worth considering. The whole "you're just throwing away your vote" nonsense is dependent on the assumption that your one (1) vote will somehow decide the fate of the country, which it never does.

Realistically, the only good reason to vote is to send a message to your community about what kind of person you want running the country, and what kind of policies you want the main parties to follow. If enough people vote Libertarian, the main parties start to adjust their platforms to be a little more anti-regulation; if enough people vote Green, the main parties start to adjust their platforms to be a little more pro-environment. They're minor changes, yes, but in the short-term minor changes are all you'll ever get.

That said, vote Trump or you're a faggot cuck.

>supporting an overextended bureaucratic nightmare that can't protect its own people from prisoners armed only with dynamite
wew lad

time to get on the fucking cross

>supporting the cosplaying tribals lost to that

So are their "cities" other holes in the ground strewn with tents, pyres, and female packmules too? Oh can't forget the people hanging on the lamp posts.

>So are their "cities" other holes in the ground strewn with tents, pyres, and female packmules too?
I don't think you understand the difference between a frontline war camp and a city.

Caesar's has the right idea, he wants to create a new western culture, like the real Roman empire did, they created the west but in Fallout universe culture and nationalism is long gone, they need a new savior.

So, clean packmules? I mean if they're anything like the ancient Romans. Slaves walking about in chains and a row of spikes adorned with heads outside the city walls. Sounds nice, until you want to have a beer after work and wake up on a cross.

I'd probably vote trump if every bit of PR he did didn't make him look like a lying idiot.

I really don't know who I'm voting for. Maybe Hilary on the bet that she'll die in office or be unfit early on.

>Governing the vast empty deserts of the american southwest are the same as governing the most populous and rebuilt stretch of civilization on the west coast

Here's your (You)

You're assuming the war front line is the same as the inner civilization, which isn't provable. Maybe if you could provide some evidence instead of soapboxing we could get somewhere.

WHAT I DO NOW IS JUSTICE

>The border/frontier towns are indicative of the whole

rofl xd haha

>Slaves walking about in chains
Nothing wrong with slaves in a society that can support only a limited number of full "citizens" due to extreme resource scarcity while retaining the need for some serious workforce engaged in serious manual labor. In fact, having slaves in Fallout makes even more sense than it did back in the Roman dies due to these same reasons.

>row of spikes adorned with heads outside the city walls
Nothing wrong with this. It shows the raiders and other scum that people don't fuck around here and that they will be punished without mercy should they attempt to start shit.

>Sounds nice, until you want to have a beer after work and wake up on a cross.
Drinking alcohol is degenerate, I would advocate for crucifixion as puni for drinking alcohol IRL.

>frontier towns
There are literally 0 frontier towns, the innermost place you can go to is Caesar's war tent. There are no normal Legion citizens to speak to, every non Legionnaire over there is a war slave meant to carry supplies for the army, which gives us EVEN LESS to go on because they probably are worked harder than slaves who live on a farmstead or inside a normal town.

The Fort is a camp, so no. Do you think all NCR cities look like Camp McCarran or Camp Golf?

There are several cities in Legion territory. You're acting like the NCR is some shining beacon of development. When in reality most of their cities are probably still ass and not much better than Phoenix and Flagstaff

An extremely heterogeneous population forced to be together because they were attacked and could choose to be a slave or die. Sounds like a nice crowd.

But Paris is a shithole

>so we're taking your shit because god, guns, and gold
>deal with it
whatcouldgowrong.jpg

>overly oppressive government killing its own populace at will
>pick up that can
whatcouldgowrong.jpg

You know, I knew legionfags were edgy but wanting to crucify someone for having a beer is about as edgy as it gets. Bravo sir.

>An extremely heterogeneous population forced to be together because they were attacked and could choose to be a slave or die.
That's only valid for the first generation of recruits. Once they give birth to offspring who will know no other tribe than the Legion, the population will become even more heterogeneous and there's nothing wrong with that.

Also, the Legion doesn't force everyone they conquer into slavery. Able bodied men are trained as full legionnaires and pretty women are taken as wives by legionnaires.

>the population will become even more heterogeneous
fuck, I meant homogeneous

>two least liked candidates in US history
>still can't get on the debate stage

Libertarians should just kill themselves at this point

>either we enslave you or you kill your brother
Good planning, no way that would instill ideas of rebellion
>tribesmen will have no problem with forgetting the heritage of their tribe and blend into a new society they were forced into at gunpoint
>best case he gets to see his wife dig ditches every day
>worst case she was shot point blank in front of him to persuade him to comply
Sounds good to me

>I rather live in a lawless wasteland were raiders rape my ass and steal my brahmin than be told to pick up a can in a safe city were all I have to do is not be a degenerate

>Good planning, no way that would instill ideas of rebellion
No, it wouldn't, at least not on a scale that matters. You know why? Because the Legion is a society that actually works and most tribals taken for legionnaire training are actually grateful for the chance to be a part of something greater than their shitty village of 3 shacks.

And the slaves can be discontent all they want, nobody expects them to feel any different.

I pissed the Legion enough to get these fucks sent after me, but I completed a quest and went back to neutral territory with them. They show up every few days and talk about me being "marked for death." They fucking kill whatever I was fighting and leave. If I try talking to them they repeat wanting to kill me before just running off. I never kill them, so it's always that same dude saying it every time.

I love that tsundere fuck.

>I would advocate for crucifixion as puni for drinking alcohol IRL.

The Mojave is the most untamed part of the NCR. They're too concerned with the Dam at that point. That's like saying the U.S. needed to build a bridge in the middle of Fallujah c. 2004.
>hey guys don't clear the city or set up a perimeter, just build the bridge, right in the middle

>what are the Servile wars
Unsuccessful sure, but hey, it happened and that's just the Roman flavor. Want to google other slave revolts?

>Cred Forums
>old enough to vote

Yeah okay pal

This shit is expected and is a rightful price to pay for unlimited free workforce. The reason Rome collapsed has very little to do with slave revolts, so it's not like your point matters.

Good thing Flagstaff isn't ancient Rome then? Just because they dress like Romans doesn't mean that they will enact Roman history 1:1. Also if the spread too thin into NCR territory who's left to watch all the slaves and make sure they don't get uppity?

>Good thing Flagstaff isn't ancient Rome then?
Yes, it isn't. Legion slaves have even less able bodied men among them, since most are either taken for legionnaire training or killed on the spot, so the chances of slaves staging a successful slave revolt in Legion territory are even slimmer.

>Also if the spread too thin into NCR territory
There's not a single to suspect they would do that. The force that tried to conquer Hoover dam is an invasion force, we were not shown how Legion operates in previously NCR occupied territory.

Ceasar is there so is the top Legate. He's invading and (hoping to) gain and control as much ground as possible. So his strongest force will be there leaving few units behind.
Or he brought all of his top military leadership, a handful of guys and left the rest hundreds of miles back at home. So that if he does break through NCR lines he has 1 soldier to hold every hundred square miles and backup is a week away. Good thinking!

M8, you're just speculating right now. The truth is we don't know how many men the Legion has under its banner and how they're going to operate in conquered NCR territory.

Yes, the Legion did have to pull its Prime legionnaires from Arizona once Joshua Graham fucked up at the dam, but we have no idea how many and which forces have been left in Legion territory, so this discussion is just pure speculation.

One thing IS known, though: Caesar is not retarded and knows what he's doing.

Sending wave after wave of soldier with spear through a chokepoint (the dam) head first into automatic fire? By golly that's genius!

>no christian based faction to join and spread the word of god and crusade any non-believers

pretty shitty tbqh

>Cred Forumsfags support the historical christian haters
It's like pottery.

>everyone is Cred Forums

Nigger have you even been there once in your life?

The House always win, fuck you legion and NCR fags. And yes women faggots should stop self inserting and implying everything is gonna be ok because your courier would do x.

you don't gain traction within third parties by voting for them in national elections you retarded Cred Forumsfag, you vote for them during your local elections.

it's bottom-up, not top-down. splitting the vote by going third party during general election truly is casting your vote into the abyss.

voting third party doesn't change party bases at all. sanders just proved that. hilary is just as much a neocon as she always was.

Wow, it's like you actually didn't play the game and just go by Cred Forums memes.

>it's the apocalypse
>better play as SJW for some vending machines now

Man, Bethesda can into logic for shit.

Literally no one has pointed out that the line is "degenerates like you belong on a cross".

Fucking hell, Cred Forums.

Legion really likes to pick their battles. Call people degenerates, but they all take turns fucking each other and treating women like cattle. Wouldn't a "pure" culture want to treat women like dolls or something? The only Legion women depicted are slaves and Legionaries literally say they are only good for re-population. Wouldn't being mean to women and being gay be degenerate? Do you honestly think the Nazis ALL beat their wives, treated them like slaves, and fucked their fellow SS under the bunkbeds?

>The only Legion women depicted are slaves
Because the only Legion settlement depicted is a war camp. Would you take your fucking wife with you as part of the invasion force.

It was said multiple times in the game that legionnaires have wives and implied that they have normal families, they just don't take them to war in a region that is not under their control.

Speaking of this, what does the legion consider degenerate? I assume you aren't allowed to have fetishes that aren't vanilla shit, use drugs
I'm doing a NCR cowboy playthrough now, but I plan to join them for the first time my next playthrough, as a melee/unarmed chick

>believing legion wives aren't slaves and legion men aren't just from other conquered raider tribes
That jet addict with withdrawals sure would make an excellent candidate for marriage. Would would a legion marriage ceremony even look like?

>things that never happened
everyone know Cred Forums would side with house

house is the hero the wasteland needs

Drugs, whores, lying, gambling, alcohol and so on is degenerate. Having gay sex gets you put on a cross but i dont think its because its seen as degenerate. Basically the legion wants shit ton of babies and wasting time having gay sex instead fucking bitches is a crime. Espeically because its the Caesars orders.

>headcanon

So if in private I have my legion wife dressed as a skimpy legionary dominate me while I roleplay as her fuckslave, I can get away with it?

Mankind will reach for the stars with House.

As long as youre fucking your wife and having tons of children id assume nobody would care. The game really doesent go into much detail how much they enforce this kind of stuff though so your guess is as good as mine. Though considering she is being dressed like a legionary then id assume Caesar would approve. If she was dressed like a NCR ranger or some other foreign culture figure itd be a crossing time.

DEGENERATE!

>All the factions in Fallout 4 are bad
>Decide to be a Raider instead

Thanks son.

>mfw "b-but muh brotherhood!"

fallout 4 is better than new vegas.

I always side with house becuase it just feels so fucking cool being his right hand man. Like you're Darth Vader or something.

I like that too, played too many games where "DUDE you're the leader!" goes nowhere and means nothing, I'd rather be the neck to the head.

They are no better than raiders.

>Legion fags
youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI

i guna slukfuck u boi