youtube.com/watch?v=iC-5i1_B5R8
wowhead.com/item=139502/reins-of-the-deathcharger
youtube.com/watch?v=JmndxoF74qQ
wowhead.com/mission=954/loramus-is-that-you
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10/
wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Against_All_Odds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ha?

I wanted to continue playing Legion but almost all classes are ruined and feeling nothing like they used to. They did fix questing and leveling so that's a good thing but not enough to keep playing.

Ha ha?

who is that?

so this is the power of mal ganis

Leader of the light legion or some shit

laxorothan or some shit, he comes in and slays the legion baddy and foal's pussy in the priest campaign

I really hope it's not named the 'Light legion'

I think it's called The Army of Light

oh
i am mistaken then
being a reskinned dreadlord made me assume things

That's only slightly better he still looks like a goober

whatever you assumed was probably more interesting than the entire priest campaign

>spriest goes completely insane and spouts nonsense
>let's investigate his claims!
>oh crap
>we need pallies because we're about to be attacked
>let's get pallies
>run all these fucking missions for pallies
>DO FUCKING WORLD EVENTS FOR PALLIES
>run all these fucking missions again for pallies
>we're fucking sueless without pallies
>now we have pallies let's slay the legion attacking our church
>oh no big bads, we need more pallies
>now we get the ultimate pally
>you're the best high priest!

is what I got out of it

Who /bestmount/ here?

I mean haha

Gay as fuck mount more like it

Just kidding man

>vanilla questing in the blasted lands
>you summon a dreadlord with a demon hunter
>you fuck him up
>the demon hunter jumps into the dreadlord and says he'll fight him from the insde, in the twisting nether
>they fucking warp out in infinite combat
This isn't stupid! ITS FROM VANILLA

>he comes back, completely taken over the husk of the dreadlord's body
FUCKING NEO BLIZZ

like clockwork

Where is the Horde heirloom vendor? I'm assuming somewhere in Org but where?

Rogue quarter. Undetcity

Undercity, rogue quarter

Thanks.

Fuck you, you the worst moose out of all the meeses. Still waiting to get 800 LW

It's a holy dreadlord.

>pay £45 to play legion to see what the fuss is about
>create demon hunter
>server is ded
>"go to this place with green slime and kill demons and deactivate buildings"
>"now go to that place with green slime and kill demons and deactive buildings"
>etc

at least the jumping around is fun

>tfw you want to fuck her

Daily reminder to invest in Herb/Alc and become an auctioneer tycoon on your server before 7.1 hits and crashes the entire market while it's still grossly inflated.

Get out there and pick that cotton, nigger.

Who 7/7 norm here? One shot everything but cenarus and xavious. Starting heroic tonight.

>not playing on an RP realm
>not picking tailoring for slutmog

It's hilarious how you can sell a low level robe for 1k gold that shows a bit of clevage

7/7 here. Pretty easy, Xavius gave us some trouble as we went in a little blind. Dragons was a fucking loot and scoop.

You can literally do the same on a PvP/PvE for those transmogfags you piece of shit.

You know I never thought about it

Can I use Reshade with WoW? Or will I get some crazy ban from blizz.

save yourself from fluffy autism

I havent played since Wrath. Is it worth boosting my paladin if I want to heal/tank?

That Nelf demon hunter in the cutscenes is way hotter.

No, you can't you retarded ass nigger

isn't normal old flex? just above the tourist mode that is LFR?

Different guys. Lothraxion is a Nathrezim sent by the army of light to aid you, Loramus is inside Raze'likh and actually is moving in the broken isles, based on the DH mission table.

You laugh now till you realize he gives all pallies a 15 second stun

Yes you can you autistic fucking fluffyposter, there's common transmog items on my auction house right now going for 2-5k. Try play on a less dead server you shitter.

>elemental shamans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey guys, did you know WoW is distributing a ransomware virus through it's updater? Specifically, LockyEnc.A.gen!Camelot.

Here's a few threads.
eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613481397?page=1
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749315005

>common transmog items on my auction house right now going for 2-5k

That doesn't mean people will buy them you dipshit

No one in their right mind buys those

I just sold a glorious chestplate for 6k

You see those items being sold for nearly 100k gold and you think people actually buy them?

>Try play on a less dead server you shitter.

>have to wait in a queue for a few mins nearly everytime I log on
>dead

Try harder you retarded spic

All in all you're a fucking elitist idiot and you should fuck off

kys

Reshade and Sweetfx are fine m8

>No one in their right mind buys those
hahaha fucking poorfag. Were garrisons too hard to use?

No

I just wasn't autistic enough to bother with those and buy WoD in the first place

Now fuck off

Keep begging for gold in org/sw :)

>be 848 Rogue
>queue up for the daily heroic dungeon for the AP
>get out dpsed by a 825ish Rogue because he got a jackpot at pull while I got jack shit aka grand melee 3 times in a row, followed by greater bearing
>boss half way dead when I finally get 2 buffs
>it's grand melee and buried treasure
When you get the right buffs, Outlaw is great fun.
When you get shit rolls, you might as well kill yourself .
Also
>be 845 MM/BM Hunter
>wish to go some mythics
>"lf ranged dps"
>"1 ranged with BL needed"
>got a nether ray, so tell them I got a BL pet
>you've been declined
>you've been declined
I could've had two equally geared dps, but it's fucking hard to get into groups nowadays, and I'm too socially awkward to start my own

>making gold off retards is bad

Also
>:)

hi and fuck off reddit

>and I'm too socially awkward to start my own
Jesus christ.

>unironically using emoticons
>on Cred Forums

This is what this site has become.

I am legitimately considering buying a bunch of Chink gold right now just because this shit is so retarded. Trying to do Heroic Emerald Nightmare without them last night was fucking suffering, the bosses are clearly balanced around all your DPS using them, and if every DPS uses two it's roughly FIVE HUNDRED MILLION EXTRA DAMAGE, ie half the boss' HP. This shit can literally double your DPS on some fights.

But nobody can fucking afford them.

Don't worry samefag. I'll give you some gold ;)

>:)

Kill yourself my man

Stop posting anytime.

Yep

>5 for 6.5K

Holy shit this is cheap. I'm paying 2.5k for one.

You could go gather the mats yourself.

>every day I wake up telling myself that today is the day I shelve my brewmaster and level a real tank
>sunk cost keeps me from going through with it
>851 ilvl trying to tank heroic ursoc/il'gynoth
>mfw
How do you fuck a spec up this bad? Jesus fucking christ everything is eviscerating me

>mfw skinning and herb

b-balance patch soon!

>been thinking about the fun i had in WoW way back when- Vanilla- WOTLK
>Getting Nostalgic
>really want to resub after so long out of it

>remember that my character is now on a DEAD server, id have to pay for the whole shebang plus a server transfer
>remember that unlike the old days, now most servers are heavy alliance or heavy Horse dominated.

Talent specs were being abolished when i left, cant have a certain player beat another player based on skill/play style and not gear now can we Comrade?

Old guild is dead, guild drama killed it, an its been like 5 fucking years since i played. Even if i found one guy from the olden days still online i would ask him what the fuck hes doing with his life

community is dead. Getting a party, traveling to the instance is dead which was a major part of the experience. Not just standing in one town from 10- whatever the fucking level cap is now

Lore is fucked to the point where you feel insulted playing it.

>Being bad at BrM

It's not hard, and they can tank heroic raids just fine. They need some buffs, especially in the weapon/defensive department (lol 35% OD) but they can totally do it.

To be fair, ursoc is out of control for every tank that isn't a prot warrior. I healed it yesterday with a prot pally/blood dk group and they both plummet to zero within seconds once he enraged.

Best way to make cash with inscription? Just tome/codex?

>I'm a frost dk

Fuck, I just want it to be good again. Where the fuck is the tuning pass?

so ive seen this pic floating around, but is this light dread lord in the game yet? like have they released the story about him yet?

BROTHER I AM PINNED HERE

It takes 2-3 hours of farming to make a single stack of 20, and we go through 100+ pots per person a night on actual progression. It will be less this week because it's only Heroic, but 50+ per person easily.

Shit is actually retarded. You need a Herb that has a 70% failure rate on the harvest and only harvests one at a time even if you're successful.

>the objectively lowest performing spec is fine, ur just bad ;)
my favorite argument. guess im shit at frost DK too huh. brm is fucking awful right now and takes like double the damage of an equally geared prot warrior

>838 vengence demon hunter
>2 golden traits
>struggling with trash in mythic 5 mans

Go shit post somewhere else.

>>remember that my character is now on a DEAD server, id have to pay for the whole shebang plus a server transfer

Just start a new char on a different realm

Getting max lvl is piss easy now, especially if you have heirlooms

You still have to travel for raids and mythics.

Come on man, you should be sleeping through mythics at that point.

>could make her super hot again by force feeding her mana
>prefer the female voldemort look

I like my girls pro-ana

Is there any fluffy shit that's not outright edge and just someone actually trying to raise the little abominations? I find that much more interesting than just kicking the shit out of them.

>Getting max lvl is piss easy now, especially if you have heirlooms

i remember when those were introduced. Those pissed me off too

too much has changed unfortunately for me to recognize the game.

BrM doesn't take double the damage of a tanking class unless you just completely fuck up on brews. ISB can reach 100% uptime at 30% haste with 1-2 brews for purify. Add in BoC and BoB and you literally never run out of brews. Purify that shit, baddie. Also
>thinking ignore pain will do super well at higher hitting bosses while fucking stagger won't

holy shit.

I must be missing a part, there's no reason for me to struggle this much.

Someone in the last thread said arcane was wrecking shit on Ursoc, how? I like arcane because of the talking McCree staff that sucks the magic out of random spots for fun but I feel like I'm not very good at it, they also said something about some bullshit nerf incoming NT spam build, what? Help

It's the least common spec in the game. There's nothing "fine" about BrM right now.

nevermind.

found him
>Leothraxion

:V

>taking blackout combo
>calling other players bad
haha you're a fucking riot. also, lol @ you bragging at being able to clear heroic raids, like that's an achievement. heroic raids are a joke. go count the number of brewmasters in top 100 progression guilds and come back here with your bullshit opinion

Never forget.
Fuck Blizzard.

Monk has almost always been the least played tank, and among the least played class overall. The only time this wasn't true was on their release. I agree they need some fine tuning but they're not as terrible as everybody makes them out to be. That said, they do "feel" worse than their MoP/WoD incarnations, that's for fucking sure.

What am I looking at?

Spacing is off

>be bdk
>tank ursoc with prot pally
>switch perfectly
>he still hits both of us like a fucking truck
Like seriously, what the fuck

Does paladin really become that better at 30% haste?

BoC is terrible. And prot warriors are routinely stacking 3.5mil IPs on tank swaps and flat out shrugging off damage. Check logs, they're destroying everyone atm. step foot inside a raid next time before you shitpost

>Not keeping a constant 6-10% damage reduction on the boss
>Not pausing stagger
>Not giving yourself more ISP and PB and BoB and Fort Brew

If you're REALLY taking that much damage, then yeah okay HT is a great talent, but there's more variety and availability in BoC, especially since Breath of Fire has the DR.

Ebon Blade members were supposed to use these weapons.
Blizzard changed idea in the last weeks and gave them icc\wotlk general bullshit weapons.
So these are unused assets.
The funny part is, these are used as scenario assets in the ebon hold, you can find 'em around, and two npcs carry them.
Fuck Blizzard.

Why is BoC terrible?

>arms artifact isn't an axe
>fury artifact isn't a sword and an axe
>prot artifact isn't a round shield and a spear

Way to go on trying to make vrykul vikings.

>Bdk complaining

This is truly the end times.

I fail to see what makes this a big deal

>let me just describe what the talent does and pretend that constitutes an argument!
Those benefits are in almost every instance worse than what HT gives. And that's assuming you don't make mistakes with BoC, which you will because the talent is impossible to utilize effectively even if it were run by a bot. The only argument in favor of BoC is if you have the boot legendary and not the chest legendary and you're running mythic+

>brewmaster
>having problems with ursoc/il'gynoth on the heroic
Literally how
It's the only possible bosses in mythic, where bw isn't a total shit
Did you forget to level up your artifact or something?

>cut content

IP won't scale as well as stagger. High Tolerance or not. The bigger and harder the hits, the better the talent does. I'm not sure IP will scale as hard in the long run.

So they didn't use art assets on generic no-name NPCs and that makes you REEEEEEEEEE?

Fuck off retard

Monks are the least playble class
Still top dps and very good healer

why are you arguing with an idiot about useless, pointless and obvious stuff?

>IP won't scale as well as stagger.
wow that's really fucking relevant when the first raid just released and the next one won't be out until ~december

Why should all the warrior artifacts be Vrykul shit?
I'm mostly mad that one of the artifacts wasn't Quel'Zaram

This thread needs to calm the fuck down.

these were supposed to be moggable you fucking idiot

>cut content
>in your post you literally say that you can find NPCs using them

How is 15% stagger that much better than reduced CD on brews, nearly 100% uptime on 10%+ DR, and straight up pausing damage to ensure you can purify more? I like HT on fights that come with more straight up damage, but that's just not the case save for 2 fights in EN.

>tfw holy pala but still 3rd best dps during boss fights in heroic dungeons while occasionally healing
everyone's a shitter

guys please

overcomplicates an already complicated rotation and minimal benefits compared to HT/ED. it also scales like shit with haste since you'll run out of GCDs eventually

almost looks like brm is decent until you check the number of parses. 50 brm and 800 prot warrior lol

One should be thunderfurry blessed blade of the yiffseeker

>heroic dungeons
Who fucking cares.

Fuck, why cant i be that pizza. Shit.

>he doesn't like vrykuls
SNIVELING PIG

What do you mean you will run out of GCD's?

>fury artifact isn't Varyan's sword(s)

ONE JOB

I never said anything of the sort

>heroic dungeons
Should we tell him?

>letting Horde shitters touch Varian's swords

>mfw herbalism and alchemy
>selling 100 int flasks yesterday for 7,5k
>sold like hotcakes

HT is also 10-15% haste you fucking moron, and gives more brews than blackout combo at red stagger. also that 10% stagger is 40% less direct damage taken, which is a massive increase in damage smoothing (the whole point of the fucking spec).

and fuck off with "hurr 10% DR". it's 6% unless you stack every single relic, which you won't because that requires extremely good luck and will still be outperformed by a higher ilvl relic of a different trait. and if you're talking about getting LUCKY with drops, then you should remember that the chest legendary negates that bonus completely

AND DON'T COME BACK

>wanting chin's literal who weapon

>Trying to gear up by doing dungeons
>30 minute queue times.
>Everyone is probably on heroic and while I'm stuck on normal because I didn't grind hard enough

>Give NPC Paladins new Silver Hand shields and hammers
>None of them are available to players
>Tabard is still gated behind Shadowmourne too

and we let Alliance scum weild Thrall's hammer

fair deal desu senpai

Quel'Zaram?

>trying to pug EN
>literally impossible to kill all but maybe 2 bosses

>get huntard to 110
>decide I don't like playing huntard
>proceed to bounce between leveling 5 alts
>none of them past 105 because I can't decide which to play

>varyan
>literal who

That literal who survived more xpacs than all the horde leaders in one place :^)

So, whats new in Legion?
Haven't played since WotLK, but heard about what it became. Did Legion save it?

Thrall has been a neutral character for like three expansions

The times of them being best are gone in Legion, friendo.

I'm starting to think that the best way to play this game is to just roll whatever class is doing the most DPS at the moment.

How do you have fun if your spec is shit and nobody wants it in raids?

Roll with friends.

I feel like sitting at red stagger isn't actually helping. The damage is smoothed but keeping yourself at red for a 15% haste boost feels like a terrible idea. It may not be in practice, since I don't actively let myself be that high, but you're ending up PBing off the red stagger and losing that haste anyway. That, combined with a lack of, if you're adamant about 6% (though I have 2 relics for it), DR, plus a lack of pausing stagger makes me feel like BoC has more utility in a raid that does more than just butcher mechanics.

But maybe you're right. I'll give HT a try next week. We'll see how it goes, but I'm not 100% convinced.

and that whole time ally have been bitching he is in fact a horde character and there is horde favoritism.

>do quest line in Jandvik
>become the Jarl for some reason
>sweet, I get to boss some Vrykul around
>everyone is neutral to me
>no options to do anything anymore
>talk to innkeeper to see what he sells
>I SPIT ON YOU!
UUGAN URR BJORK TO YOU AS WELL!

I really do like Legion as an expansion but god fucking damn, this has to be some of the worst class balance since TBC

Thrall is more human than an ork. He's literally the only ork who isn't "Oooga-booga gibs me dat blood and honor".

>How do you have fun if your spec is shit and nobody wants it in raids?

LFR

If someone picks on your dps, ignore them/ask them why they care about other's dps in lfr and why aren't they doing heroics

Good luck user.

There being horde favouritism has nothing to do with Thrall being shoved everywhere.

He even has decent posture

>tfw havoc dh main

How long until they are going to butcher its dps?

>why they care about other's dps in lfr
"cause you are making the raid wipe and this take alot longer than it has to. "

clearing 1 wing in LFR some times takes longer than clearing the whole raid on heroic.

>Want to use your free level 100 character boost on a Rogue
>Realize Legion was made to fuck people wanting alts.

>Nerfing a Hero class in the expansion it came out in

Although hope you are ready to ditch it the moment Legion ends otherwise you will end up like Frost and Blood DKs

So get Shadowmourne. It's takes less than 30 minutes a week.

whats also funny about this is during the Paladin campaign where you bring a priest into the ranks and make her a paladin

>takes alot longer than it has to

Well it's LFR after all

People do those first so they can get better gear and do more dps

But people don't seem to understand that and are desperate to finish a raid in a specific amount of time because they have to prep the bull or some shit

>ooh a rogue might be fun to play
>mine is only 85
>log on
>do a dungeon
>lose all motivation to play rogue
>go back to bouncing between 5 other alts in the 100-105 range

is the tabard boa now?

I did, but it's pretty shit for other people.

yes yes im sure there is "horde favoritism".
that sure helped not go back on garry's character development to make him go hitler
that sure did stop you from getting Doomhammer and us getting Varians sword/s
im suuuure you dont enjoy better racials for pvp than horde does, because "horde favoritism" exists.

Army of Light has been a thing since Burning Crusade. The Nathrezim (Dreadlords) are also not corrupted, they are the natives of the Twisting Nether and willingly served Sargeareas when he found them, so some being able to join the Army of Light makes sense.

Pally hall kind of pisses me off because its a literal treasure trove of transmogs players can never get

>Full Blessed Undead Slaying set on random guards and Jusitcar McWho
>that gold and black Vanilla Dungeon set
>that Green T17 recolor
>those cool as fuck 1 and 2 handed hammers guards get
>Silverhand shields
>Argent Dawn shields which have been in the game since VANILLA and still can't be used by players

>pvp racials
Literally who gives a single shit

Clearly, OP is some salty nostfanboy

Yes, in fact you don't even need to equip it, since it's a quest reward. I did the quest on my warrior, but never put the tabard on since I wanted to put it on a paladin but was too lazy to actually level one. Then come Legion, I suddenly have the design in my transmog, and since it's still BoE, I can just sell it off.

Not him, but you can transmog it now. You won't have the effect tho.
You don't even need to make it soulbound first, I sold mine but I can still transmog it.

>community is dead. Getting a party, traveling to the instance is dead which was a major part of the experience.

Wrong and Wrong. Can't do Mythics, Keystones or Raids without travelling.

Can't do World Quests without traveling. More than half WQs can't be completed solo.

And in Legion it is more efficient to level by questing than doing dungeons because of the artifact power.

>mfw i killed 'em all as a dk

So demonology lock followed the guide on icyveins and wowhead to the t but my damage is still pretty low. I can only do 230k during the burst phase and then maintain 160k after. Any way to improve my damage? I level 840

How exactly is Legion alt unfriendly?

Before Legion my main was a fury warrior, got it to 110, did a few WQs and then just dropped it

After I made DH my main and now I grind Nightfallen rep and ap

Is it really because of the WQs or what?

or they got limited time on the game.
they just want to get in and get their quest/loot out of the way from LFR before they dont have time.

and i can understand doing meh dps as a fresh maxed level character.
but you get 1-2 patches in where epics are thrown at you even right as you ding max you can get a ilvl waaaay higher and faster than people who leveled right away.
that is when it becomes an annoying thing that is wasting 24 other peoples time. you should be doing more damage than we were doing last expansion.

It's not. It's actually easier, especially with the app allowing you to do your Order Hall tables all in one go for all chars.

I will admit, this mount is probably the only good side of being a DK right now.
I had my fat amount of fun running around in Dalaran while on this hot stuff, with people mirin' at me or whispering me asking how did i get this.
It would be even better if it was an actual mount along its other 3 recolors, because this shit is really good, especially on a dk.

people who enjoy mini games. so a good chunk of players.

so N'zoth is pretty much confirmed to be the last boss of legion right? And the pillars unlock his prison which is the nightwell? and its fucking khadgar that fucks it up again?

Damn I like it.

Maybe? The Nightmare whispers about 5 keys, but there's a 6th pillar of Eternity so who knows.

Because it requires constant grinding for artifact power and order resources.

could be referring to the 5 keys you're collecting, the 6th pillar is already powering the nightwell

Either Legion or the next expac.

Hot damn, that is a cool mount. Where do you get it?

seems weird to title an xpac legion and then have everything pointing to n'zoth. where the fuck is sargares?

No, the 5th one is powering the nightwell. You only get 4 through questing, 5th is in the nightwell, and there's a 6th, which speculation via datamining got pillaged and is chilling on Zandalar.

>level alt
>110
>artifact power research orders
>level other alts while that build up
>power level their weapons with world quests
think bigger pleb

but leveling is too linear

>. where the fuck is sargares?

Dead. Had to put his soul into an Avatar, which Aegwyn destroyed, then he hid in Medivh.

>title xpack Warlords of Dreanor
>it is about demons in the end

>on Zandalar
Troll raid confirmed

How is everyone finding mythic+ ?
+3 was pretty easy and we gotdouble chests but at +5 it was pretty hard with the additional trash plus the tank left and we had to 4 man last boss

>dh campaign is literally only about going after two DHs who betrayed the illidari

Only thing noteworthy was Illidan making you leader and then telling you to fuck off and having Kil'jaeden watch you fight the two DHs

How's the arcane mage campaign? What's it about?

>title xpac Mists of Pandaria
>final boss is an orc in Orgrimmar

>can literally do any zone in any order
>the most freedom you've had in any expansion before
>too linear

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=iC-5i1_B5R8
These models are a bit outdated, but the recolors are pretty much these.
After you've completed your Class Hall campaign as a DK and raised the four horsemen, your mounted combat item has a chance to summon one of the 4 horseman mounts, which are those in the video.
wowhead.com/item=139502/reins-of-the-deathcharger
It only lasts 1 fucking hour, and you can only get it once per day.
Make them fucking mounts, for once, Blizzard.

>be warlock
>getting more and more jaded by the week as there seem to be no buffs in sight for the forseeable future
>already invested 20 traits into the Demo artifact

stop using this nazi symbol on Cred Forums

This concept art was added to the credits, ShamanTierConcept, so maybe.

The actual file for the Broken Isle map is called TrollRaid.MPQ

>title xpac warlords of draenor
>the final boss is an eredar warlock

This post speaks volumes of your insecurity. One thing that you deem as bad gets mentioned and you're instantly in damage control

who the fuck are you quoting?

Or maybe Heroic EN is balanced around your team being decked out in Norm EN gear with a few warforge/titanforge?

That's lame, but hey, I guess it's better than the old as fuck Acherus deathcharger model.

That is, if you don't have Invincible. Thank you, RNG God for your blessing.

Says you who replies, when clearly you don't know shit about the game other than lurking and shitposting Legion threads

>huntard leader kicks me 'for lying' when I tell him that hunter pets have bloodlust
Why is it always hunters that don't know their class?

>trolls again
ZUL'AGAIN, METZEN!

>healer
>haven't seen a queue longer than 10 seconds
feels good

Save it? I'm not sure. It's okay. Better than the last expansion already and there's already a content patch planned so...Twice as good. But you didn't play the last one so you missed that fuckfest, good job.

Is it better than Wrath? Dunno about that. They actually found a way to make daily quests fun and 5 mans relevant, so that's all I needed. The current raid is kinda meh though. If you're a PvPer I got no clue.

Invincible is fucking shit, dude.
They ruined that mount with these ugly ass bat wings.
The Wrathcharger now is the cool shit for dks, since it matches their style with perfection.

troll raids are the best desu

Speak for yourself, I like fighting trolls. Zul'Aman was one of my favorite raids.

We don't need a 4th fucking troll raid, jesus christ.
Enough with these fucking troglodites.

>foxandgrapes.jpg

>Letting Trolls have a sword that hates Trolls

Yes we do you stupid nigger. Until we physically get to go to Zandalar, shut the fuck up.

How is arcane mage? Just as "boring" as ret pally?

>hurr durr
I have that mount, and it sucks dicks.
I even got it out of sheer luck when farming for the razorice illusion.
I never used it, the Wraithcharger is way more cooler, at least for a dk.
BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAVE FUCKING BAT WINGS

No, you're thinking of Troll'kalar, not Strom'kar. Strom'kar Fears trolls because of other reasons.

>hurr durr trolls
Face it, they're the most ugly and retarded race after orcs and elves.
Everytime i see a troll player i chuckle internally.
Fuck trolls.
And fuck troll raids\influenced content.

Oh, so you're not speaking objectively here, you just hate trolls. Noted.

Randomnes of the loot almost brings my piss to a boil
>done almost all mythics 2 times
>way over 10 mythic rings, no helms, no necks, no shoulders, no cloaks, no bracers, no gloves, no belts, no boots, no trinkets
>about done with this shit
>get 855 relic, cloak, chest and 840 dps trinket

Thank fuck you can get upgraded stuff from world quests and trade/pity loot from others.

I got random invited to join a group to kill this guy in wrath and had no idea what was going on, still have the feat of strength for it. What was this guy's deal?

>mfw went to ToT with my arms warrior
>this happened

has Frost Death Knight always been this bad?
I remember it being at the bottom of charts in these threads years ago
why even have it in the game at that point

>has Frost Death Knight always been this bad?

Pretty much, yeah. Frost has been terrible pretty much every patch since Wrath.

Haha that's awesome

It works even on fucking bosses, the council literally gets fear'd as long as you are 10 yards from them.

Amani troll that hates elves and therefore the horde because they let Belfs in.

youtube.com/watch?v=JmndxoF74qQ

Pretty cool raid.

old ass leader of the amani
very old, we're talking about centuries at last

Zul'jin was basically a legendary troll hero that united all the troll factions is his area under one tribe: the Amani. He sided with the Horde during Warcraft 2 because he's been at war with the humans of Stromgarde and the elves of Quel'thalas for centuries and the Horde agreed to fight them if the trolls joined them. But the Horde loses in Warcraft 2 and gets fucked over, Zul'jin gets captured by elves and tortured to shit, losing his arm and his eye.

Fast forward to WoW, he somehow managed to escape, and now he's mad at the new Horde for letting elves into their ranks when he's been fighting them so long, so he says "fuck it" and declares war on the entire world. So you invade Zul'Aman and kill him.

That's great. I wish my artifact got cool shit like that. All I can do is cure random worgen that say like one line and then fuck off forever

What's a dewy cri bdd

Well then, time to continue leveling my hunter.

>Enhancement that high

Vanilla/TBC/WotLK era looked so cool

I regret not starting WoW back then

>guild tanks are a drood and monk
>healers faces when H Ursoc

>got first legendary drop on BM while questing
>legendary passive doesn't change depending on your current spec

FUCK

yeah except you cant see your spells and your artifact goes on a wild ride with your hands during the casting animations

It's dependent on your loot spec. Gotta have that in order.

>surrender to madness every chance I get
>manage to confuse the shit out of some healers still
>sometimes pop it at the very start of a dungeon to see what people do

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

This is our land

>that dh class hall music

What did it drop off of? The emissary box?

Unfortunately I was under the impression BM was going to be the go to raid spec due to the high amount of movement required in most of the bosses, but looks like that's not the case. BM was so competitive in mythic dungeons too.

Yeah.

I just pugged him on my blood, literally no one else could comprehend why we were dropping so low so fast. The last 30% was easy because I can keep myself up with lust just fine

>just taunt at two stacks of overwhelm bro
>no i cant do that because we will cross the debuffs

It's not a hard mechanic but people just cant grasp taunt juggling.

>you tank
>I taunt for rend, then you taunt right after
>he charges I taunt so your overwhelm runs out
>you taunt for rend then I taunt back
>he charges, so you taunt and my overwhelms come off
>etc

glad to see Fury isn't on the bottom anymore

I picked this up, and started paying with those tokens. I got one class to 110, another to 102 and I just don't want to do those zones again.
I really hate the whole "Everything is always your lvl" system they put in. I fucking hated it in SWTOR, I hate it here.
Why fucking bother lvling up, when it doesn't change anything?

>Why fucking bother lvling up, when it doesn't change anything?

Do you really miss going to a zone you outleveled and just one-shotting everything that much?

Does StM give you a repair bill?

Does 25m scale depending on how many people you get, up to the 25 limit?

We tried 25m heroic last night with 14 people and took about an hour to kill nythendra, bringing him to enrage multiple time at about 15%.

I dunno. At 840 gear level I shit on entire packs of enemies even if they are my level.

Your level stays the same but your gear gets better making those mobs progressively easier.

Not him, but yes.

level scaling is complete poison.

>fucking crackheads
Yeah nah

Are there any melee specs that are good baseline? Seems like a lot of the specs have massive damage boosts (Colossus strike, Enrage, Symbols of Death, Feral's talent, Mongoose Fury, Frost seems to have 30-50% uptime on the +20% STR buff). I just want a melee class that doesnt need damage stacking to do what casters do automatically.

There's no such thing as 25m Heroic anymore. Heroic and Normal scale to however many people are in the raid with a maximum of 30. You were doing 14m heroic.

The reason you struggled is because all the Heroic EN bosses are balanced around all the DPS using Old War Potions, which are roughly 20,000,000 damage each. Nearly 200 million damage extra in a 14man raid.

Not sure. Guild pays for my bullshit anyways

Outlaw.

It's steroids last seconds all the buffs from Roll the bones are almost equal, with the exception of True Bearing.

Holy fuck that's insane, ty for the info mate.

That's because you haven't fucked anyone ever or in a very long time.

I was doing more damage at 100 and 101 then I was at 108 and 109. It was only once I started getting 810+ gear that I started doing the same damage I did 10 lvls ago.

Yeah I did the math on it last night and it fucking blew my mind. Prepot and a second Pot could have knocked over 500m HP off a 1.3b HP boss in my 21 player Raid. Shit's OP as fuck.

what are you smoking, m8? deadly grace and old war are 2.5 million a use, tops.

everyone should still be chugging one before the pull though, even tanks. at least 50 million less hp on a boss with 600m isn't terrible

>MM at the top
literally what
>do 180k dps as BM (872 ilvl wep)
>do 140k dps as MM (850 ilvl wep)
what
the
fuck

how is it at the top
i even followed the icy vein guide

>thinking you're special that you put your pecker inside a skank's hole

lol

See That's one pull.

They're 20-30m damage. Deadly Grace is currently bugged and the things it summons despawn without doing anything most of the time.

Fucking a dude doesn't count as losing your virginity, user.

>icyveins

Found your problem. IV is a step up from Noxxic, but not a big one.

that clearly says 4.8 million. which is in line with 2.5~ a pot x2

its really sad thats your highest damage. did you die a minute into the fight?
>one pull
so like, a single boss fight? what you'd use to draw conclusions from?

>>do 180k dps as BM (872 ilvl wep)
Single target? BM's single target is fucking absolute trash. I pull ~300k AoE though, our AoE is pretty batshit.

MM should realistically be much better than BM at single target but it's RNG as shit whether you get god tier DPS or trash.

>get made fun of for playing ret
>smack dab in the middle in terms of dps
>no chance of being nerfed
>provide buffs
>meanwhile frost dks, afff warlocks and ele shamans

during lust or trueshot a MM should be fine. get lock and load procs up the ass. and those burn phases are when your DPS shoots up for overall.

You realize the damage from Blessing of Might counts as the Paladin's damage on all damage meters and Logs right?

>1.2k per potion on my server

No fucking chance am I buying that shit only to wipe because other people aren't pulling their weight.

>try out mage class trial just to see what Fire is like
>the class instantly feels more interactive and fun than any of the warlock specs and can actually do burst and cast while moving if talented properly
How did Blizzard fuck up this badly with class feel?

At least its some form of utility. They managed to make the support totem class shit

>fighting Il'gynoth
>mfw every time a blob targets me feign death it off onto someone else
>nobody has caught onto my shenanigans yet

>interactive and fun
>3 button rotation
>instant cast spell

>give in an make a demon hunter
>holy shit this is fun
>what have you done to yourself, [name]? You're more demon than night elf-random npc
>tfw

Mages have been on top of the class balance as long as the game existed.
And Warlocks revamp in MoP was so good, the higher-ups fired the lock class designer and made it their personal agenda to gut Warlocks playstyle and nerf them into the ground.

>want to start a frost dk because MOTHERFUCKING swords made out of the shards of frostmourne
>want to start an aff lock because of the class campaign
>can't because both their dps is shit and I'd probably get kicked from even lfr dungeons just for being that class

I am a MM hunter. this looks about right. never seen a feral druid pull their weight though.

whats the actual dps number though? 872 weapon and I blow everyone else in the raid out of the water.

Datamined Information: Loramus, is That You?
wowhead.com/mission=954/loramus-is-that-you
>The dreadlord, Razelikh the Defiler has returned to the world in a new body. Strangely, he sometimes goes around killing the other demons at the Felblaze Ingress in Azsuna. Stranger still, while doing so, he refers to himself as Loramus Thalipedes, the famous demon hunter who killed him long ago in the Blasted Lands! Send your forces to Azsuna to investigate.
If you remember, in Blasted Lands there was a quest in which you help a Night Elf Demon Hunter kill a Dreadlord, and in the end the Demon Hunter (Loramus) traps the Dreadlord within his own body, and ends with this quote:
>"It is done. Leave me here, then, while I wrestle with Rakh'likh in the next world. Your job here is done, heroes."
So I guess what we are seeing is probably the result of whatever went down in the Blasted Lands a few years ago.

Since it's continuation of an original quest, it's pretty cool.

If you chose to pass up more spells for passives, that's your choice

What was demo like back in MoP? Was it good? Better than casting demonic empowerment until the eventual heat death of the universe?

>nerfed kil'jaeden's cunning in WoD
>alright.png I'll just go fucking Affli so I don't have to hard cast as much
>nerfed Affli to shit in Legion
>meanwhile every single melee keeps their retarded as fuck mobility and even gets more

They really do hate Warlocks.

Ferals have arguably the best single target in the game right now. Their AoE is shit though.

>never seen a feral druid pull their weight
Because those sims are single target scenarios where the class has bis gear and literally does everything right.

In order to maximize ferals top potential dps you would have to tunnel vision, be a cyborg or have at least 3 arms

dude I literally just turned this quest in, its one of those early few order hall quests, what re you on about?

other than one or two boss fights, aoe isn't all its cracked up to be. ranged cleave on the other hand is great, and I guess why MM is so good right now
I'm quite sure those numbers are aggregates from actual raids, not bullshit you find on noxxic

>looking at my PvP talents as enhancement shaman
>totems that buff up spell crit effect, windfury totem, counterstrike totem, etc., all of which would help in an encounter
>can't use any of them for PvE outside of world quests and bosses

I don't care if I can't put down all four totems anymore. I just want to be able to throw a few more totems out as an ehancement shaman. Wind Rush is nice as is the stunning totem, but I can't help but wish I could buff the raid and bring even more utility. That was always my favorite part about being a Shaman, is that I could throw out decent dps while buffing everyone around me.

Those aren't sims, they're aggregate scores based on uploaded Logs from Heroic Emerald Nightmare at the 80th percentile (ie discarding shitters).

not him but do you have a source? google isn't giving me anything

Copied it from reddit.

warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10/

thanks

the holy demon guy is lothraxion, he shows up in the paladin questline, he's a commander for the army of the light led by turalyon. Loramus is the dude from blasted lands, he's chained up in the demon hunters class hall basement.

Enchanter bros how do you get the recipe for Mark of the Hidden Satyr?

>highmountain
>nelfs hunting with guns just for fun

JUST RAPE MY LORE UP

>nelfs hunting with guns
>for fun
Contradicting yourself there

>hasn't done WQs

It's been long enough that there can be plenty of night elves that just don't give a shit anymore.

Not every nelf has to follow Tyrande and Malfurion's tendencies.

People always say Noxxic is shit and Icy Veins isn't much better. Where should I go then?

look around on streams for people who are good at their class and check their name + class + guide in google

To the site specifically for you Class.

>>meanwhile every single melee keeps their retarded as fuck mobility and even gets more
d-death knight here, we exist

yes single target
tested on the class hall nonboss dummy

Feel free to name a few, otherwise I'm just gonna write you off as a contrarian.

Wanna try again?

Altered Time for Mages, Ravenholdt and Shadowcraft for Rogues, FluidDruid for Druids, to name a few.

I'm a blood dk, who can you recommend?

At least you get something. Rogues ones don't do anything. And I had only 1 person comment on the dreadblades. At least for the fangs and kingslayers people respect and fear them.

>recommend
A reroll

What's wrong with that? Not every single member of a race is going to have the same ideals

what's your /played on max level?

Suppose I've mained dk since wrath and have no interest whatsoever in rerolling. Who do I go to for blood dk stuff?

please be bait
anyone playing fury is too autistic to play arms because "muh focus rage too hard"
if you play fury unironically you're a mongoloid doing 50% of what you could be doing as arms

Dropping the game seems to be in vogue with BDKs atm.

they took his arm

3 days 21 hours on alt, cba to log main atm cause I'm doing wq and farming herbs, but about 4-5 days on main

Well I'm sorry to hear that

>when you waste 3 weeks of your free time investing into a shit class and the thought of rerolling and going through all the timegate shit again makes you want to kill yourself
Guess I'll just stick with it haha.

Are you saying there are no blood dk people and Icy Veins is my best bet?

There's plenty of catchup mechanics if you have a alt, don't believe the memes about this expac being alt unfriendly

Yep.
Most BDK people went "FUCK DIS AM OUT" and, well. They went OUT.

>There's plenty of catchup mechanics if you have a alt
Really?

friend got me to pick up WoW first time since really early BC. Was definitely looking forward to the story and fights in instances because i only got to the scarlett monestary stuff. Imagine my surprise when every single warrior or monk tank that is part of my instance group literally never lets go of the W key except for 4 seconds at every boss. fun grindgame till level cap blizz.

Investigation takes less on alts, for example

Like? Can I skip the mandatory four 5 hour quests and three 12 hour quests? What about Suramar rep?

Alright then.

What about arms warrior? That's my second 110.

How's discipline hearing in mythics and shit?

that's OK.
But prot is better.

Doesn't help BDK is boring as fuck and RNGfiesta unlike the automatic machine it used to be.

>4 blood dks and a disc priest for mythic+
y/n

>4 tanks and a healer

Art knowledge research goes faster until you catch up with what's considered the right level
World quests, emissary's giving 810+ gear
Crafting
Suramar isn't mandatory

Hmm

Yes
Indeed

I see

Very informative OP

>DK in WC3
Fast horselad with undead healing and HP regen for your budddies, also makes them faster
>DK in Vanilla/TBC
Horselad with undead powers
>DK in wrath+
Fat nigger you pulls stuff close
>DK in legion
Fatlord supreme who pulls stuff close, can't move. No, riding a horse isn't in your death KNIGHT class fantasy dum-dum!

Cred Forums and the rest of wow are too casual to try it apparently. I've only had one disc priest in group for mythic and he did well

Ask someone who did 5/7 heroic EM yesterday anything

How was your day?

Spriests have zero mobility baseline aside from a single de-root with 2 min CD. And the talents give a 6 second 40% boost.

How does it feel poop socking it? I imagine a great amount of pride and shame from it.

Just imagine the orgy these guys could cook up. Obviously hedonists. Fuck all night while she takes breaks to snort mana off your dick. Cut out lines on her ass and snort them off. Wake up mostly naked in your own vomit after partying for 3 days straight with her lying dead next to you.

i went elemental shaman...its SO much worse in pvp

Bretty gud
We only spent 3 hours in there

So 3 hours to you= 15 hours in real life. K

I play MW and Disc and have done some Mythic/Mythic+ and Normal raids cause my guild is filthy casuals.

I really feel like Discs strength is group healing. For 5-mans they are STUPID strong because they can heal all 5 people equally very easily, moreso than my MW a lot of the time.

However once the group size balloons then it becomes more unwieldy because you can really only keep up 7-8 atonements max before globals start causing them to decay without you actually dpsing to heal anyone. In small raids I feel like I do very well, in larger PUG raids I feel pretty useless.

This argument is going nowhere user, tell me, have you tried EN yet?

Just put your atonements on key people and let the other healers do the rest

So it's a good hybrid spec for raiding, eh? My guild wants me to level one for heroic clearing once we start raiding
All of it you filthy casual. But for real though, nothing yet. We start raiding Friday so I've spent my time drinking and leveling a disc priest. Which honestly feels like a tank leveling compared to my fire mage.

What is better poopsock or adult diapers?

I need to work with a team of coordinated healers vs pugs and that's probably what I would do.
It's pretty fun and I always see it having the niche of "we have enough healing/know the mechanics enough to squeeze in more DPS" it really is the only hybrid in the game.

qt priests are made for muscular pally dick

Can't answer that
Stick to your fire mage, they're very solid in raid, I know it's kind of a pain to do WQ and stuff with them, but it will get better once you start outgearing world content, then casters will most likely be superior than meele for WQ

>Pallies
>Muscular
Laughing fembelf warriors.png

Priest Campaign/Order Hall is probably the worst part of Legion I've experienced.

That and the "Follow the Moose" LW quest.

fluffies are just a ripoff of yukkuri abuse, so no.

>went 6/7 HC last night
feels good

>that quest line where you save dryads from owlkins
Sometimes it's easy to forget how fucked up Warcraft is

>killed both dragon bosses, ursoc and spider bird in pugs.
>have quests for literally every other boss but pugs can't handle them
fuck my life

Poopsock, playing on the shitter or buying adult diapers?

we did it in a 4 hour raid, faggot

Nice to see blizz putting priests in their place as complete heal sluts ready for that big fat paladin load.

>How exactly is Legion alt unfriendly?
Because artifact research isn't account-wide.

>nithogg world quest up
>five of us just hanging around in front of him waiting for more to show up

Use the premade group finder, it's there for a reason

Literally the only thing in there is the people I'm hanging with

Splitrun or just mains?

>Nostcucks and Overwatch cheaters literally paying money to people to DDOS Blizzard
>It's barely noticable, nothing on my end but affecting certain ISP's just slightly

how much time do you guys spend gaming? and out of that time how much is spent playing wow?

when your not playing wow, what games do you spend the rest of your time playing? (other mmos, other onlines games, singeplayer etc)

just curious

I don't really play any other game, WoW is good enough.

But I guess Heroes of might and magic or Meele smash if I'm playing with irl friends, I tend to play more tabletop/board games outside of WoW really.

If I ain't playing wow, I'm playing ark, civ or fable

>tfw went herb/alch
how do i exploit this old war potion shit to make mad dosh for tokens?
both herb and alch around level 120 but it shouldn't matter for expansion stuff right?

Outside of fresh expansions I play WoW 6-8 hours a week tops, of which 6 of those hours are Raids. Other than that I don't really play games at all unless there's something new out from a series I like.

You can progress through Mythic with reasonable rankings in modern WoW even playing casual hours now.

Oh and warframe

One of the mats for those potions has an ~80% chance to turn to Dust when you harvest it at 800 Herb unless you have the Rank 3 skill up, which is roughly as common as a Legendary Drop.

That's why they cost so much. They're obnoxiously difficult to make in large numbers.

well I checked around all the gold seller sites, and Blizzard was cheaper.
it's fucking weird.

I only play wow, I don't have time for more.
>tfw working and studying

>tfw out of job looking for new one
The NEET life is great but making no money sucks

no dosh for me then i guess.
this will all be over until i be able to make them probably.

mate, the potion takes like 10 herbs a piece

Just make your alt a herbalist or something

If it's barely noticeable why are you talking about it?

Eh. Its actually very fast and easy to level, but between artifact research, gearing, rep, and just the sheer AMOUNT of shit you need to do at max level, its really not friendly to alts.

Its not as bad as some people make it out to be, considering you will soft cap on AP only a few traits ahead of a fresh 110, but still.

yeah i've got the best one alright.

>That feel when haven't fucked anyone in 26 years

Really late reply, but you're wrong on most accounts here.

>remember that my character is now on a DEAD server, id have to pay for the whole shebang plus a server transfer
>remember that unlike the old days, now most servers are heavy alliance or heavy Horse dominated.
Both wrong. You can play with people from other realms just by inviting them, that includes friends or random players. Also, all of the Legion areas use a new system called "sharding", which means they put a bunch of players from various realms into their own instance, making the area populated and balanced for both factions. Realm faction ratio doesn't matter much anymore.

>Talent specs were being abolished when i left, cant have a certain player beat another player based on skill/play style and not gear now can we Comrade?
I'm not sure what you're saying, but specs are still there, and talents are much more interesting than they were in wotlk. Gear doesn't matter in PvP now anymore, so now it really does boil down to skill/play style.

>community is dead
Not dead, just awful. Like everything else that's popular. I'll give you this one.

> Getting a party, traveling to the instance is dead which was a major part of the experience.
You still have to find your own party for mythic dungeons, mythic+ dungeons and raids, and you still have to go to the instance. This is at level 110 of course.

Sounds like you're getting your opinions from shitposting. That's a great way to be misinformed.

Cause it's hillarious that these cucks are actually using REAL MONEY to pay somebody else to DDOS Blizzard, why, did I trigger you because you didn't bring that point up?

feelio when I am still just lvl 105 and can't get the items for this mount. fuck.

>All the specs will be balanced because of artifacts guys we swear
kek

>making the area populated and balanced for both factions. Realm faction ratio doesn't matter much anymore.
Well, I am on an EU server and it's 99% horde.
Ally guilds / friends only dare to go out in groups to protect each other and even then they get ganked.

I had to pick a Rogue for the boost just to be able to quest, otherwise I would have been ganked.

Stay there for one sec, a lvl110 demon hunter fucks you up.

Yes, you're right. PvP servers are now filled with PvP, like a PvP server should be. You may consider migrating to a PvE server if you're having the issues you are.

Are you ok man?

>Want to try out a different spec
>Can't without investing weeks worth of AP into it

I fucking hate this system.

Nigga PvP is fine, that's the fucking reason I picked a PvP server, duh.

It's just inbalanced.
There are no ally PvP players.

PvP stops being fun when you get ganked all day, and the area is 100% dominated by the other faction.

Yes

Resto druid one is really great.

>the treant in Dalaran throws apples at you
>when you stand still long enough, flowers start sprouting around you

I really feel in touch with nature.

>Oh no, a random dreadlord has stolen mage secrets!
>quick archmage, let's investigate some stupid cult
>these mages are using fel magic, what a bunch of losers!
>Vargoth seems shady, let's investigate!
>also Meryl has aids, go fetch these thingjamings from dungeons k
>here's Millhouse Memestorm, people like him right?
>oh noes Vargoth is working the legions!
>we need to get to the Nexus, here's some missions, see you in about 3 days
>ok we're at the Nexus
>Vargoth was possessed by that literally who dreadlord!
>let's kick his ass
>good job archmage, you're the coolest
>~Fin

That's a lot better than the Sub Rogue one
>You can cast your mount spell while in stealth
>That's literally it
>You exit stealth as soon as you actually mount

?
You need 2 gold traits to be good
It's fucking 1 hour of doing world quests

I'm having troubles recollecting what the druid campaign was and what the Val'sharah/Emerald Nightmare storyline was. They're pretty connected, which I thought was cool.

Nigger getting the 2 good gold traits in my artifacts is 22 points. It's complete horseshit that some specs can do it in 15 while others are 20+.

>Frost dk literally at the bottom of wowprogress charts with half dps of other classes
>bar is so small that I thought this spec is not even included in them
WEW

The huge set of balance hotfixes blizzard said would happen at the end of this week just cannot happen fast enough.

Some of this shit is so retarded right now. Being forced to play arms on single target fights like nythendra and ursoc is horrible, this focused rage build is honestly one of the most retarded playstyles i've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I cannot stress enough how god awful it feels to play.

Fucking demon hunters are just ridiculous right now too, they are raping both aoe and single target fights by a huge margin.

lol

I played a bit a couple of years ago, should i get into it? which version should i play?
(using private servers)

are there any upcoming changes for ele shamans?

There's going to be a Balance Patch on tuesday, specific changes haven't been announced yet. You're an Ele Shaman though so you should expct to get nerfed.

don't really know how we can get nerfed any harder desu

>be 849 brewmaster running mythics
>halls of valor with 2 hunters
>reach the mead hall
>DONT DO IT, DONT FUCKING DO IT
>the second the first pack gets pulled both hunters pull 3 more packs with barrage
>they then complain the tank is shit for dying against 4 trash packs
>tfw my class is in fact shit at tanking and my warrior (831) would have survived

>Ascendance damage no longer scales with Crit

You've made that exact post word-for-word before.

It's a good ability.

>Nigger getting the 2 good gold traits in my artifacts is 22 points
What class

Why is so bad?

Does anyone know what the fuck unlocks the Light's Heart quests? They seem to appear at completely arbitrary times for me

>ele shaman always sucks
>affliction warlock always sucks
>frost dk always sucks

Why does everything I like have to suck dick?

>(using private servers)
None, all of them are buggy, broken.
Just played on them before Legion came out.

So, it's not worth the trouble.

> Only melee spec that doesn't have a straight up damage buff/debuff to keep up for damage windows/sustained DPS is Unholy DK

Rogue. Outlaw requires you to go for Greed first, then to the complete opposite side of the tree for Blunderbuss and Fortune Strikes.

>An evil heart told me so it must be true

Dipshit

Sowing dissent and mistrust is what they do

>warlocks being absolutely useless

top kek, glad I stopped playing my warlock in favour of a prot warrior

SPriest

Yeah it's 22 for me as well, Ret.

>In exchange is middle-low, FDK doesn't neither and is bottom AND they bring ZERO to the raid (except shitlod of zombos) and have ZERO mobility

There is literally no world quest i cannot solo.

You can solo Nithogg?

What about Jade Darkhaven

Seriously as a hunter, Start your own groups

Just hang out at the summoning stone invite 2 dps, Wait for a tank and heal, Get someone to help summon the rest the group to you

Hunters have a really bad rep right now due to the Huntard meme returning in full force, Fuck you Demon Hunters for starting that shit again

maybe if you retards didn't pull half the instance every fucking time you'd have a better rep

Blackoutcombo is literally the best talent, and players much better than yoi can ever hope to be agree

>Most popular class in the game
>Hunters have the most idiotic aoe in the game
>"Hurr why you all so bad"

Yes

Deal with it or roll a different class then.

I don't believe you

As it turns out, Patchwek fights aren't the only kind of boss fight.

play on kronos until they release their BC server they should have character transfers over to it from KR2

I prefer buggy and free than 15$ or whatever it costs now, but thx

DH campaign also has you fixing a spaceship and bombing a planet from said starship

If there was a good tbc server everyone would be playing it.

I get so bored after playing my main because they're barely any spells left to use other than your main 4 damage abilities. It's so fucking bland.

yeah i was level 100 play wod and my hotbar wasn't even full as enhance shaman

>paying for subs
hahahahaha

>good
>tbc

>title xpac warlords of draenor
>20% of the xpac is about them

Not my problem you're shit.

Nithogg doesnt hit hard enough to kill me as a prot paladin. If I cared to do so, I could solo him.

>I could do it if I wanted to honest

More like 60%, while the burning legion took up 30%, ogres 5% and Akkora the other 5%

Yeah okay kid, whatever you say, stay bad, mad and sad.

I have so much haste and my hand of the protector is so buffed that nithogg cannot kill me.

>He breathes in your analhole twice
>You mad, bad and sad
Lol retail cuckbois

>I am too stupid to cycle cooldowns and use shield of righteousnesss for sweet 50% dmg reduction

See, incompetence like this is why you're bad.

So Blizzard are going to change the name on Battle.net

Thoughts?

Is there any gold to be made from enchanting and tailoring? Got these two on the mage I play.

>The champions in the Warrior class hall are some random Vrykul
>Not dead famous warriors

Doesn't the debuff stack? You will get one shot long before you do enough damage to kill him.

Enchanting sure. Tailoring is only good for making some transmog shit, it got nothing in this expansion

He's a madbadsad, of course he doesn't know about it.

>Not dead famous warriors
that's because they're all in the DK class hall

If only paladins had some way to completely and utterly negate that.

Oh wait, I now have 2 because I specced into blessing of spellwarding

>I am retarded and know nothing about how to properly play the game, let alone specific class mechanics

:^)

Only Nazgrim, who's based as fuck

>No traps
>No masters call
>No kill shot
>No chimera shot
>No steady shot
>No aspects
>FUCKING SIDEWINDERS

Holy fuck what happened to MM hunters?

This is the only reason why I can't muster up the desire to level my warrior. Such a terrible class hall. I heard the original idea was the classic dead warriors Valhalla idea, and not just Vrykul Valhalla.

Would've loved to have guys like Lothar, Brox, Cairne, Varian, etc. as ghosts that continue to fight for the sake of enjoyment. Hell give me a secret family member or something from one of them, I wouldn't give a shit if they're just kind of a clone.

I think I'm still just butthurt at how we don't get any real famous weapons and are just handed weapons from Odyn and friends.

Not only that but plus 50% damage from everything and everyone during these 15 seconds too.

You're forgetting Thoradin.

>tank is building dps
>Using dps talents
>dying to simple mechanics.
>Mean while our fucking monk just solos fucking everything and makes him look retarded.
>dps tank wants to kick out healers for his healer friend.
>Healer friend fucking dies in the first 10 seconds of a boss every time
Raid leading should be called babysitter. Straight up anytime someone asks for your raid leader just direct them to your babysitter.

>pick BM
>topping meters like a madman
>ripping assholes in pvp
>mfw cucks fell for the MM meme

You mean Thoras? He's pretty unknown so I don't count him

>Thoras Trollbane
>pretty unknown
Maybe to fucking casuals

Whatever his name is. He's a prominent character in the original Warcraft games so he counts.

MARKSMANSHIP ALWAYS WINS BABY

lol those buttfucked ret palas. every other class has builds available that beat them, and their holy spec does more damage single target

>tfw you weren't stupid enough to roll ret pala just for ash bringer

>BM
>press what lights up
>wait for focus

No thanks.

>tfw SV Hunter
>tfw ending up third in dps in my raid only behind a MM Hunter with a legendary and an Ass Rogue

I don't get it

Dude was in WC2, most of the people who play WOW never played a WC game before
Maybe WC3 but that's it

>Caring about minigames

8 hours a day, on wow maybe 1hour

Have fun sucking dick and not being invited into raids/mythics, family.

No one actually pays money for the sub anymore dude.

Top kek i'm not even playing my hunter anymore but by all means enjoy your mongoloid spec senpai.

It stacks.
First cast: Survive without using any cds.
Second cast: Spellwarding (30 sec forbearance).
Third cast: Ardent Defender
Fourth cast: bubble (30 sec forbearance)
Fifth cast: Survive without using cds (bubble reset the debuff?)
Sixth cast: Guardian (30 sec forbearance?)
Seventh cast: Ardent Defender
Eight cast: Spellwarding (30 sec forbearance)
Ninth cast: Dead?

I might be missing something since prot is an offspec I rarely play, but by ninth cast all of cooldowns would be exhausted and you'd die?

it will be cheaper with 7.1, where you can just buy the mats using sargeras things.

it sucks and a i like it at the same time. probably the most expensive resources to buy, felslate, have been making me so rich from just completely casual playing that I was able to buy 3 game time tokens after 3 weeks of playing. If I would have just bought 1 (since I don't really need much more) I would have enough money to buy a hundred of these potions and then have some left over for hookers and blow

Looks like Pope Tichondrius.
>Other day discussing warcraft with friend
>Remember how good were the characters on Warcraft III and the expansion
>The voice lines they have
>Discuss how Blizzard ruined all of his best characters since the release of WOW
Fuck them

>how we don't get any real famous weapons

This is how it should've been for all classes. The weapons they've given us are too legendary and unique to the lore to be simply handed out to literally every player.

Praying for some buffs to frost and arcane so every mage isn't playing fire.

Well, he just has enough damage OMG don't like, ASK! YOU MAD SAD BAD LOLOLOL

Yeah, DH campaign with the whole repairing a stolen fucking spaceship and tracking down Illidans soul really feels like its going somewhere up until the last moment. Everythings setting up this grand master stroke invasion of demon worlds, and then it just ends by killing two felsworn bitches and hey were done guys lets all go home for some milk and cookies.

Heres to hoping they add more class hall campaigns throughout the expansion. I want to invade fucking Argus, dammit.

What happens if you choose Altruis over Kayne? Fucking anything? I liked how moderate Altruis was but I didn't have the heart to cuck Illidan a second time out of his entire fucking army

The worst thing for me is that most casters now cast from their weapon. I hate it so much I don't want to play those classes so I'm only left with shadow priest and demon hunter.

Why the fuck does everything cost so much?

wait until they nerf hunters in the next patch before you invest any time in it

>SV Hunter is the most fun
>It's shit

This is what autism looks like when it gets triggered by superior players.

Those eight guys who kept playing for the entirety of WoD all have literally bazillion gold and Blizzard wants that gold out of the economy.

There is virtually no change. Illidan just makes a brief comment regarding Altruis being a traitor but who cares Illidan is a dumb fuck who is unfit to lead the Illidari.

Prove you can do it madbadsad.

>literally every WoW class after WotLK

keep telling yourself this game has skill

Nah, not gonna waste an hour of my time just because you're autistic.

>850 ilvl
>have bis legendary
>plenty of raiding experience
>put myself lfg in wowprogress
>no replies in 1 week

welp, i guess lfr is all i'll be doing this xpac.

>No proof
Where is the proof holol?
Nwhere because you can't madbadsad holol.

>browsing thread while lazily doing WQ's
>suddenly
aw shiet

Man fuck Illidan.
>born to be the chosen one
>completely fucks it up time and time again
>still gets to be redeemed and made the leader of the Army of Light when Turalyon, Anduin or Velen are available

Calm down shigechi, you might blow a fuse.

Use the in game dungeon tool you anxiety filled nerd or a guild.

>tfw aryan natsoc
>tfw you solo all wqs and mythic+
Who here /aryan soldier of hitler/?! 14//88!!!!

I know you're stupid and an inferior player, so let me point out where your little post falls apart:
The artifact has a talent that makes your forbearance causing abilities recover faster, also, my Ardent defender only has a 1 minute CD

I finished my Priest campaign last night and this is 100% accurate. A complete and total let down.

is that way newfag redditor.

gratz

If I ever get one or when I just know it'll be the most worthless one for my class / spec

>best possible pick
MOTHERFUCKER

>yfw he fucks up AGAIN and Anduin has to take over

>850 ilevel
>want to run a (normal, not a +1 or anything) mythic dungeon
>group leader asking for 835+ ilevel
>apply
>rejected
lolret days are back, boys

>come back to wow after nearly a decade to check legion out
>nothing i did in vanilla was worth a shit, no achievements, no recognition, nothing
>my beloved mage is a complete mess
>if you want to even compete on damage, you have to choose fire
>mage is a pure dps class, and the weakest class physically, we should have the highest damage
>out dpsed by huntards and hybrids
>only 1 viable spec for fire, and only one way to play mage (blast/pyro combo)
>may as well be playing fucking tekken or some shit
>got so depressed about this that i just stopped trying and instead spend my time doing archaeology and mount runs (finally got rivendare's mount after 11 fucking years)
>im now just waiting for my sub to run out, i wont be renewing

>tfw I got the shitty ring
A-at least it's useful on mythic+ trash

Thats the biggest load of shit I have ever heard in my entire life.

That moment where you make a choice in the starting quests really feels like its going to impact the story in some way, and it just has literally one line of dialogue. They should have had that choice lead to you fighting Illidan's loyalists instead of doing bitchwork for the wardens, or something. Or fucking anything.

WHY EVEN HAVE ME CHOOSE? WHY DOESN'T ALTRUIS SHOW UP FUCKING ANYWHERE AT ALL IF HE'S SO ANTI-ILLIDAN IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHAT WERE YOUR GOALS HERE WITH THAT CHOICE IN THE FIRST PLACE? GOD DAMMIT BLIZZARD YOU FUCKING HACKS JUST WRITE WARCRAFT 3 AGAIN SHIT I'm still having fun I guess.

>Week just started
>Arcway gave nothing
>Court gave nothing
>Arcway +2 twice +3 runs gave nothing
>No raids need tanks

I guess this is where I unsubscribe.

Same. Let down hall, let down campaign, let down artifact quests. The only good thing is my nigga Zabra Hexx.

>R-e-redddiiiiiit
U mad.
U sad.
U bad.

>and it just has literally one line of dialogue
Well it does also determine whether or not you get Akama or ghost of Akama

Altruis is the logical choice for players. Even with Blizzard ham-handedly writing a book to attempt to justify every retarded move by Illidan Altruis is still correct in saying Illidan is a colossal dumb fuck who could have gone so much further had he not fucked up at the very beginning of BC.

>wanting all your gear upgrades in your first lockout period of raiding.

Come on man. If you get geared now, whats left for you in the first place? A mindset like that is only a few degrees from poopsocking it

There is no need to be rude. I wasn't calling you a liar, I was genuinely wondering.

Faggot

It's pretty discouraging m8. I should look for friends or a more active guild like every other normal player so I don't feel like I'm just carrying strangers through keystone mythics.

Literally all my friends picked Kayn.
>hurr altruis is a traitor who got you to kill fellow demon hunters
It's like they've completely fucking forgotten what the hell those demon hunters were doing at the time

I dont follow the extra lore very well. Aside from sacrificing a billion billion broken and whatever to blow up the Nathrezim homeworld, what makes Illidan such a stupid fuck?

And where did those warglaives with the panda face from WCIII go? I'd kill to see those again and kill twice to get the transmog.

>what makes Illidan such a stupid fuck?
Starting a war with the Naaru for no reason comes immediately to mind

Trolls were the dominant race of Azeroth for millennia.
They have witnessed the birth and death of races and empires.
They have also a very great mastery of magic, hunting and war.

I forgot, what were they doing?

>Aside from sacrificing a billion billion broken and whatever to blow up the Nathrezim homeworld, what makes Illidan such a stupid fuck?

The fuck are you smoking

>look for friends or a more active guild

Yeah, thats the only way a game like this actually feels fun and rewarding in the first place. Any online game played exclusively with randos is going to end up being hell one way or another. Even with the ridiculous application process it takes to get into a good guild.

>get turned into demon hunter
>do demon hunter stuff
>waaaaaa why you do dis Illidan! We good guys!
There you go. Altruis and his massive faggotry

Damn and thats a good one too, noice.

>warlock
>ilvl 850
>mfw you do less dps than a ilvl 810 anything

KEKED

That did happen in the Illidan book.

He kept Magtheridon alive instead of killing him outright.

He kept Magtheridon to breed a super fel orc army which he then set upon innocents of Outland, primarily the Mag'har (brown orcs.)

He then sent this super fel orc army upon the Alliance and Horde for virtually no fucking reason at all.

Enslaved and subjugated the broken draenei AND netherwing flight.

Did nothing to address that Kael'thas was literally communing with Kil'jaeden and turning the Netherstorm into a futher fucked up collection of demon-infested asteroids.

Made zero effort to elaborate his methods to the Naaru (who are also stupid as fuck) the Alliance or the Horde.

I'll give props to Illidan for being the guy that invented the Demon Hunter class but holy fuck he's an idiot. Though in the end it's not even his fault. It's Blizzard's and their unfathomably shitty writing.

but the naaru think he's the blessed one
are they cucks?

If its your first melee class maybe. it's a jumbled mass of shit otherwise.

I'm just regurgitating shit a friend told me after reading some illidan novel. long story short, illidan conducts mass sacrifices in order to build a portal to the Nathrezim homeworld and siege the shit out of it. This is something he relayed to me while I was trying to make the "right" choice here between Kayne and Altruis, and for all I know my friend was full of shit, but it sounds like something Illidan would do.

the fuck are blizzard smoking

>Furry shitter gets a legendary
World is not fair

They're retarded and bipolar creatures who wield so much power that is easily swayed from good to evil that one has to wonder why they keep these mood swinging space triangles around.

This is essentially what the book tried to establish in addition to a few other things that made his actions in BC seem more noble. You'd think that nuking the entire Dreadlord world would merit in game attention but seeing as how Garrosh was able to get away from execution/trial and go back into the past in another dimension, it's not that big of a surprise.

And in the end it doesn't work because the vast majority of WoW players aren't going to touch that written garbage and most people just remember Illidan as being that asshole who drops cool legendaries and says we're not prepared.

This sounds to me more like Blizzard having way too many hands holding the pen thats writing this story. Contradictions fucking everywhere. Blazblue makes more fucking sense than this story.

That being said I'm still having a hell of a time. But judging by how the story seems to go everywhere with character motivations, I have no fucking clue why anyone would waste their time reading the novels written after the release of WoW. Whatever theyre setting up in any of those is just going to be ignored or shit all over anyway.

Reminder that Altruis is a Demon Hunter that can't hunt demons.

wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Against_All_Odds

But he didn't do that, it was Kael'thas.

you forgot:

fucking up an ecosystem so he could rain down enraged earth colossi from the sky

ordering vash to drain zangarmarsh so he could blackmail the broken into serving him

Telling akama that if he served, he'd get the black temple back, and then ignoring his promise

>implying Kayn doesn't give quests to kill demons

>Invading Argus
>Think that will somehow end in their favour
Go be edgy and stupid somewhere else

Where does this imply he can't hunt demons? Are you saying because he sent you to kill some that he is incapable?

Shit. No NPC can do anything. Illidan included.

Read the text you dumb motherfuckers, Altruis tried to kill an Observer (That wasn't even affiliated with the Legion), FAILED, and sent some rando adventurer to go do it form him.

Remember he also sat on the edge of a demon camp and sent people to kill them because he couldn't do it on his own.

>Remember he also sat on the edge of a demon camp and sent people to kill them because he couldn't do it on his own.
What you mean like Kayn does in Azsuna?

Nobody likes barrage

So stop fucking pulling everything then, was that so hard?

Why would you shelve the most unique and only fun spec in the game?

someone redpill me on Alchemy in Legion

the mats for these are more expensive than the potions

do you get more than 1 when crafting?

Kayn was commanding. Altruis was literally incapable of even seeing the Legion.

So why do we trust the Naaru again? even the draenei should start questioning them, the daggerfu says a lot of good things.

The potions are cheaper because they are easier to sell, I guess.