Ubisoft developing for the NX

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-08-01-ubisoft-our-vr-games-will-be-profitable

"We announced that we’re developing Just Dance for NX and we have other surprises that we will announce later, but we also believe Nintendo has the power to reinvent the way families are playing. Nintendo is a fantastic powerhouse of brands that are really cherished by a lot of fans and families… I am still impressed by the reoccurrence of success and appetite even today for the Nintendo franchises on the current system."

Guesses?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo-insider.com/2011/05/ubisoft-project-cafe-is-a-fantastic-platform-predicts-it-will-be-extremely-successful/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rayman and a gimmicky Ghost Recon game

>rayman
Won't even be mad

Putting my bet on Beyond good and evil 2

Ubi would develop for the NES if it was current, so no fucking surprise there.

Reality check

nintendo-insider.com/2011/05/ubisoft-project-cafe-is-a-fantastic-platform-predicts-it-will-be-extremely-successful/

In other words, this means nothing.

But it means something. At least we will have some 3rd party games in the first year. They will abandon the NX if it doesn't take off, just like the Wii U.

Just Dance really, and variations. Probably some sort of dj game too. Fuck, they could do those dance pad games too. I would buy it. Accidentally destroyed it when I was a kid

It means that they will have more games, tripfag.

>Probably some sort of dj game too
Disregard that why did I say that, can NX even have games like that

There's probably gonna be a gimmicky Splinter Cell game or a Watch_Dogs game like the ios one or something. Probably since they are developing this new Ghost Recon game right?

lies, i'm so done with ubisoft, they pretended to like the Wii U too.

They will like it when they are selling games on that piece of hardware. Just like everyone else.

We exist in a universe where Final Fantasy XV is coming out soon and Kingdom Hearts III was announced, so Beyond Good and Evil 2 doesn't seem that unrealistic, right? RIGHT?

This after delaying Rayman legends on the WiiU and multiplating ZombiU can anyone really expect anything from Ubisoft on a Nintendo platform?

ubisoft needs to fuck off

Water is wet, more at 11

Enjoy your """"""""""exclusive"""""""""" tech demo and Rayman games

They said the same thing for WiiU.

Hot damn that complete 180. As if.

I wouldn't mind a new Rayman.

This, corporations are only allowed to make money if they are Nintendo

Now a Rayman game wouldn't be bad as long as they don't fuck it up with unnecessary delays like Legends.

>and we have other surprises that we will announce later
I sure cant wait for the billionth port of rayman 2

>Nintendo fans aren't allowed to be upset at getting shafted

Do you even like ubisoft games? or did you just come here to complain about us complainers

Yes because it's ok to for a game you want that is completed to be delayed not once but twice because we want to release them simultaneously.

>other people get to play my game, it sucks now

i'll take that as a no.

So how's playing stupid and misinterpreting things working out for you feel like you fit in yet?

Wasn't there rumors BG&E was being developed for the NX?

There have been (unfounded) rumblings that the NX is the last hope for Beyond Good and Evil 2.

If its not announced, its 100% dead.

remember when ZombiU was called Killer Rabbids from outer space?

I do

>Nintendo has the power to reinvent the way families are playing

So confirmed Wii-2

Nintendo and Ubisoft all available on one platform.

Sounds awful.

As much as I hate Ubi, this is good.

If Ubisoft is successful on the NX, other 3rd party developers will come.

>we also believe Nintendo has the power to reinvent the way families are playing... powerhouse of brands that are really cherished by a lot of fans and families

Family. Is this a bad sign?

Ubisoft jumps on any new platform to cash in on buyers remorse from early adopters trying to justify their garbage.

No, it's what they have always done

I bet on one or more assassin's creed games for the system.

Who do you think has been buying all these consoles?

desu I won't mind black flag on the NX

>yfw they release an AC3 remake for it instead

Probably Zombie U: NX edition.

Considering they always dump ports on Nintendo consoles, being one of the only consistent supports of the Wii, only 3rd party supporters at all for the Wii U, it's not fucking surprising.

I wouldn't mind that desu

It's been awhile since they've had a game

Ports of multiplat games, and maybe one exclusive that will get ported to other platforms after flopping in the NX.

Don't worry, they won't, this is the exact same thing they said with the Wii U.

To be fair, the Wii U was a massive pile of dogshit.

It's an if condition actually.
if (games_sold_onnx(ubisoft)>1000000){
otherdevscome();
}else{
goto WiiU;
}

Ubishit is shit, no Nintendo fan cares.