Games with underrated shotguns

ITT: games that have satisfying shotguns that are rarely mentioned on Cred Forums

No FEAR, Half Life 2, DOOM, none of that shit.
>pic

Halo

OU or SxS?

Halo CE

Killing Floor
>one of the pyro weapons is an Ithaca that fires dragons breath
>use it as support for shotgun bonus
I could be wrong if it stacks, but it's still very sexy.

beanbag or buck you cant go wrong

>pump shot or clip shot

Literally what the fuck are you smoking, it's a pump shotgun smfh

>shotgun has silencer attached

the double barrel hunting shotgun in STALKER is amazing
with normal buckshot it wrecks shit up even at a pretty decent range, but with slugs its basically a sniper rifle

Underhell. Holy fuck, Underhell. The shotguns there really feel like they pack one hell of a punch, and throughout most of the game, ammo is rare enough that it feels like a kind of superweapon.

If you haven't played it, go do so now. It's free, too. Mix of psychological horror, survival horror, run and gun shooter, and RPG. It's basically every idea rolled into one, and only the first two episodes (Prologue, One) are out now, but they last like 20 hours already.

Mad Max.

The only gun there was. The only gun you needed. So satisfying to blast a gas tank from your car or to gut shot a warboy.

killing floor
fallout new vegas
stalker

spas 12 in mw2 multiplayer

The Flak Cannon in any Unreal game
The shotgun in Crysis 1 (although it's also due to the fact that it goes really well with speed mode)
It usually goes wrong for me

Payday 2,
>raven
>locomotive

The new vegas hunting shotgun felt goooood.
The shotguns from the metro series.
BLACK
The KRM feels comfy in blops 3
Halo 5 shotgun

GTAV's full size pump shotgun is surprisingly fun to use.

>Tfw a war boy enthusiastically slides down a ladder to meet me in hand to hand
>He gets buckshot lunch the moment he turns around to look at me

Absolute bliss, how could I have only found this a few days ago

I loved the shotgun in that game. So loud and powerful. A perfect way to end a fight before going back to the eerie silence of the desert.

Bad company 2

> BLACK
my nigga

The shotgun fron Duke Nukem Forever

Best thing in that whole game

Mgs v let you do this as a glitch. You could have a pistol that shoots exploding grenade launcher bullets that tranquilize enemies.

KF shotguns arent underrated, they are considered very good.

EDF, and most battlefield games. RDR is probably best depiction of shotguns in vidya, functionality wise.

>Mgs v let you do this as a glitch

It's not a glitch.

Maybe I was confused. However there definitely was a weapon customization glitch where you could put grenade bullets on a tranq pistol.

Although that got patched. Thankfully I had my fun with the game before they patched it.

E.Y.E and it's Betty Boom.

You can attach a silencer to the pump action normally, but I think the automatic requires the glitch to do it. You could also attach a silencer to a rocket launcher, IIRC.

>You can attach a silencer to the pump action normally, but I think the automatic requires the glitch to do it

Again, not a glitch.

Agreed but the silenced rpg was a wondeful glitch. That felt so fucking broken