Let's discuss video game girls. Which one is your favorite? Do you love her?

Let's discuss video game girls. Which one is your favorite? Do you love her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20XsdNth0qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Raisins.

I "hate" her.

How do you choose one all time favorite vidya girl? I've played so many games with top tier girls that choosing one favorite is impossible.

It's just something that you know.
But your favorite girl might not even be from video games. Many people's favorite girls are from anime or manga. Some even prefer girls from western animation and comic books.

Casper is my favorite and yes I love her!

I love her

So do you guys own any merch of her? Is there any?

Stream when

youtube.com/watch?v=20XsdNth0qw

When I feel like it.

I have (and use) the Deathsmiles faceplate that comes with the Limited Edition box for 360. That's about it. Oh, and an arcade stick with Deathsmiles art on it, but the art has gotten rather worn down over the years. Ah, and the Deathsmiles 2 artbook. I forgot I had that too. Still, those are all more everyone rather than just Casper...

Has there been much Deathsmiles merch made. I feel like it's one of those series that must have a few things, at least. Like statues/figures or something.

Raya-O is the best. I want to marry her!
>Is there any?
No and I'd be very surprised if she ever got any. I am however interested in buying the upcoming FFXIV lore book partly because I want to see if there's any new information about her race in there (and maybe even her specifically, but I'm not holding out any hope for that).

Yeah, there's a few things at least. I've seen pictures of a Casper figure on the internet before, but there doesn't seem to be one for anyone else. Daki covers for Casper and Sakura exist. On a more disturbing note, Windia and Casper have had bottled urine sold at events before.

Oh right, and oppai mousepads for Follett, Windia, and Casper. ... Casper's is pretty much just a mousepad.

good night marisa user

how do you do today?

Yes, and there is more merchandise of her than you can shake a stick at.

poison

I love this dragon

That's a nice daki

Why don't you own it

It is a nice daki. I dunno why I don't own it.

Here's Sakura's, anyway.

Well, that's some good stuff to save up for, right?
I would really like to own a Marisa daki one day, myself. It's up there on my wish list with "Deka Fumo Marisa"

Mostly just killing time, cleaning up my computer a bit while I wait for a game to download.

Is that an Amiibo? That statue must be massive, I wish I had something that size of Marisa.

>Which one is your favorite?
Yuyuko Saigyouji
>Do you love her?
Yes

I wish I was as lucky as you. Go buy it now fag!

Hi Marisafag.

This is my wife. One day I will be able to afford a custom daki of her.

This really. I can't imagine having an all time favourite girl out of all video games. A favourite girl in a single game or series I can do, not everything all at once.

Wait, how do you sell bottled urine of fictional characters?

The figure is a little under 16 inches tall. It costed $250. She's so important to me, and the quality is so good that negative thoughts about buying it haven't even crossed me. I have no intention of buying another figure unless one of equal or greater quality is made. I would happily pay another $250 for a figure of this quality based off of KEI's art.

>Well, that's some good stuff to save up for, right?
Yeah. I also just remembered that there's also a Casper keychain out there somewhere, but I have no idea where to buy it if you even can anymore. I as well hope to own a Casper daki someday.

If only I kud.

Who knows. Speculation is that it's just some ominously colored tea or something.

Alright. Real talk. Would you (or anyone else here) pay $800 for one of those dolfies with the onahole body that you can fuck if the doll looked like your waifu?

No. That would be kinda weird.

Absolutely not. That's disgusting.

>If only I kud
What's stopping you? Monies?
Nigger I'm so far-gone that I don't know anymore

Well, take a look and see if it interests you.

Jesus, that's fucking horrifying

No. I mean, I can understand why some people would do it, but fucking a lifeless doll representing a character I love would just feel wrong. Like in an artificial sort of way.

Besides, those things are almost always firmly entrenched in the darkest bowels of uncanny valley.

Oh, I thought it would be a life-size doll. If it was, maybe, MAYBE, I would consider it

But if it's that small, fuck no

What if it was a doll of a character who was already a doll? Like, a lot of people like Plain Doll from Bloodborne. If you had a doll in her likeness that was slightly creepy then.... it's perfect right?

Nnnnnno. Those things look creepy.

>What's stopping you? Monies?
Yeah. Money, and the eyes of people around me...

You are a genuinely uncaring person for asking such intimate questions. And to satiate your rude, intruding curiosity: the answer is no.

kimochi warui

I honestly cant choose. My top girls are all Touhous too.
Yukari, Eirin and Kasen are all wonderful, Sakuya is heartwarming/adorable and Reisen is cute and can help manage my poor mental health with her hypnosis. All are generally nice, if I had to choose 1 I guess Yukari. Eirin, being immortal would probably be happier without relationships, like I dont want a dog because it would die long before me.

Yukari is going to live much longer than you, as well, though.

Sure, but not eternally like Eirin, and Yuyuko is her BFF, so I'm sure she will let me hang around the netherworld as a ghost.
Eirin has Kaguya, WaHH made me feel bad for Yukari. Her intentions are pure but she doesn't really have support.

I love Casper so much.

>Eirin, being immortal
Was that ever confirmed at some point? I've heard speculation that she might be immortal but I thought the only ones known to be immortal were Kaguya and Mokou.

>Was that ever confirmed at some point? I've heard speculation that she might be immortal but I thought the only ones known to be immortal were Kaguya and Mokou.
M8 it's confirmed in the games. She felt guilt over Kaguya and killed other lunarians with her, then drank the elixer to remain with her as atonement. It's a reason I love Eirin, that level of commitment and responsibility, she cant be a bad person. We may not know much about Eientei, but Eirin is the real leader, and due to her backstory she cant be a bad person, it just doesn't suit her. She can be cold as fuck, she considered killing Reisen, but only because she thought she could be a spy.

It's heavily implied that she's immortal in the good Ghost Team ending of IN, and I believe her being immortal is mentioned offhand a few times as well.

Is this OC or in-game/anime chaarcter?

Why is marisa so perfect?

Because she's human.

Huh, I must've forgotten. It's been some years since I played IN much.

She's Casper from the game Deathsmiles. It's on 360 and Steam.

Great, paheal/gelbooru here I come!

Enjoy the disappointment.

I love Sakuya! She's a hard working meido and is very beautiful.

Just beat beat overtime in dead rising hd. Now I don't know what to play for a while until I can go back for ng+. I might pick up Senran Kagura Estival Versus for ps4 since the gamestop near me has it. Or maybe akiba strip.

Good night thread.

I'm bored so I'm gonna bump the thread and do so now.

As for the other Deathsmiles girls, Windia is also pretty cute. Follett is nice. I can see how Rosa might be offputting, but I think she's a bit charming somehow. Sakura might be my second favorite DS girl after Casper. They're all pretty great though.

Also I like Koakuma. Not... really related but yeah.

A lot of Touhou girls appear in this sort of thread? But why? Don't get me wrong, I love Touhou (and Okuu) dearly but I'm nowhere nearly as serious about it as you lot. Not only that, Touhou is such a significant part of th population here.

Are Touhou girls that amazing or something?

Do VNs count?

There's a 2hu girl for everyone's tastes. They have so many you're bound to find one you like.

I want to cuddle with her

Why do people call it as 2hu? I doubt most people that always post them here ever even played the games I know I haven't. The closest to one I've played was that Bizarre Jelly mini game in No More Heroes.

I wouldn't say no. I prefer Emi myself, but Lilly was probably a close second for me.

My favourite 2hu is Eirin.

my peeanus weeanus of course peeanus weeanus haha :D
Favorite video game girl? the answer is of course my peeanus weeanus haha :D peeeeeaaaanuss weeeaaanuss ;)

Why do you keep making the same thread every day? What is your endgame you autist?

That's how secondaries refer to the series. It's pronounced entirely different.

If he's autistic, surely he wouldn't have an end game though?

I guess it's just a gathering of like minded people though. I recommend y'all get a Skype or Discord or something though.

I want to talk with Cred Forums about paizuri all day.

Nevertheless, it's a thinly veiled Marisa thread every single day. This shit belongs on /jp/.

I love her like my own daughter.

A daughter you fuck...?

Yes, I love her. She's my waifu after all

if she's aching for rough love, why not.

Only a fair amount of figures. A wageslave job can only get you so far.

Touhou fans always congregate around threads that start with a touhou pic.

Touhou hijack is a meme for a reason

they are good for a fap especially Flandre and Satori

No they look fucking retarded

My absolute favorite.

Hope you're gonna have a good morning Marisa user

is it possible for youkai to be perfect

Yes

Buyfagging is why I hate being a neet.
I still dont own all the windows games (excluding fighting and ISC because they looked bad), no manga and no cd's.

UFO, DDC, DS or FW, which is better? Which deserves money. I'm thinking DS because I enjoyed StB.

I love her a lot.

Really makes you think

All these billions of perfectly intechangeable manga dolls... That is kinda sad.

I do realize there is a bit of a problem with making likable and appealing female characters in the west, but it's nowhere near as bad to justify this onslaught of anime bullshit, which by the way just falls into different set of equally as grave trappings and dull stereotypes.

UFO(if you don't mind its gimmick) and DDC

Luna is my angel.
I've become a roboticist in otder to make her. Wish me luck.