Has a game ever made you cry before?

Has a game ever made you cry before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tf-sLzzPiAU
youtube.com/watch?v=vFrjMq4aL-g
youtube.com/watch?v=YlfUcnSbKDA
youtube.com/watch?v=LSQ6nCiq5jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NieR made me come close. Pretty emotional shit even the second time around.

>crying
>for videogames
But I admit the ending of MGS got a pout out of me

>MGS
MGS3*

>Skyward Sword
Not the best Zelda, but the music that played over Fi's "death" got me good.

>Undertale
That fucking music box.

>Bloodborne
When I fucked up Eileen's quest, had to kill her in the Cathedral, and noticed that the music in Hunter's Dream changed to something much more sad and slow when I returned.

>Spyro 3
I get sad when the music during the credits kick in, and realise it's all over.

Basically, if the music's sad enough I'll probably bitch-out.

the drama at the end was really dumb, but damn, I legitimately didn't understand what autism was nor why I was diagnosed, before playing this.

To the moon

yes ;_;

;__;

Wind waker (returning to outset and seeing your grandma in her depressed state)
Nier obviously
A nuzlocke run of pokemon blue when I lost 3 of my best mans
Aquaria

Undertale almost got me with one of the endings

No matter how fast you were. There was always too many.

hot damn one of them got a real swanky watch

Pic related because I didn't see it coming. Hit me like a truck.

>Dont bury me starts playing

No. Some books have though.

>Spyro 3
I thought I was the only one.

Cried when I 1cc'd SA on normal

>Hard disk failure

Kind of feel stupid, but Medal of Honor, the modern reboot. I get really weepy whenever patriotic shit happens.

And this Otherwise I don't think so.

yehp ds3. I thought Cred Forums overall hated gankers so some lol redditor makes a anti gank group and LOL Cred Forums ganks the group despite wainting to do everything in their power to shit on gankers. fuck me man

The only form of media to actually make me cry was Clannad. Its not because im le edgy hardass but because I'm just too dead inside to actualy cry aka autism

Eternal Sonata, that ending still gets me, the music is just perfect.

I felt like I could have potentially have cried at the end of Bravely Second just after the final boss, but the fucking chibi look and how ridiculous Tiz's face was just ruined it. They need to port that shit to a console and have some pre-rendered cutscenes.

the credits roll after killing the government agent

>guitar comes in
>"Your hands upon a dead man's gun"

>Bloodborne
If you mean this;
youtube.com/watch?v=tf-sLzzPiAU
I'm with you.

Fucking Professor Layton

It was all fine and good until
>werk ya damn nag
Goddamnit Rockstar

>that fucking music box
Fun fact: If you happen to use a DAW, google SGM v2.01 soundfont, it contains a number of instruments used in Undertale songs, including that very music box. Make your own heartwrenching tune the way Tubby Fucks did.

Terranigma

The fucking story in Mario Galaxy is sad as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=vFrjMq4aL-g
youtube.com/watch?v=YlfUcnSbKDA

I'm pretty sentimental...

>inFAMOUS 2 (both endings)
>GTA IV
>the Walking Dead
And many more...

The last part of the game, the whole build up to the ending it was all too overwhelming when credits rolled. I wish I could replay it for the 1st time again.

>crying to hipster indie games

JUST is right for you

The closest I got to crying was that scene in The Walking Dead 2 episode 1 (I think) where the dog got trapped in the bear trap. Our family dog died less than a month ago and I just had a huge wave of despair hit me when that happened. DIdn't cry but I could have been pushed to.

Last time I remember crying to a video game was the cellphone scene in Undertale, when you're supposedly trapped in the darkness.

Need I say more?

Some guy bullied me on Halo 3 and that made me cry

Crisis Core ending. I really disliked FF7 but enjoyed CC, also knew the end was coming.

The flashbacks and fading memories, with the girl he fell for being the last thing he struggled to keep hold of. That and "price of freedom" playing got me pretty good.

This entire game just breaks you. The scene this gif is based off of made me cry due to realizing just how fucked everything was and how much of it was my fault.

Don't even get me started on Joyful.

Before what?

No, but Mother 3's ending got to me.

>Brad kills Rick.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=LSQ6nCiq5jY