Trails of Cold Steel 2

>Says Laura has Sword Autism
>She only sometimes mentions swords and practice. Maybe at least once per chapter in CS1 less often in CS2. And I use her a lot in both games.

>Meanwhile fucking GAIUS "WIND OF FUCK WINDS" WORZEL never fucking shuts the fuck up about the WIND. Holy shit every after each sentence he can't get off without saying WIND.

Now THAT is true autism. Holy fucking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/129545578101/rean-schwarzer-can-be-a-total-savage-when-he-wants
youtu.be/l4EkI8Q-pWg
youtube.com/watch?v=In8CXaX1m-M
twitter.com/RyougaSaotome/status/773599691942531073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Laura still has sword autism because just about all of her character revolves around the way of the sword and every conversation ultimately ends up at how she needs to git gud with her sword.

>The winds must be on our side because that was a breeze

It's his religion and culture. I bet every person from Nord can't shut up about it. Not only that, but he makes puns with it so it's okay.

>about to go pick up Emma, Jusis, and Laura
>Have to pick between Sharon, Claire and Toval
>Want Toval to get his accessory
>Want Claire for her field attack
>Want Sharon because she's new and this will be only opportunity to use her
fug

That one general couldn't shut up about the wind too, so I guess.

>Rescue Elliot's sister
>Boss fight against the two big doggos
>Party of Rean, Jusis, Emma, and Laura
>Fight was over fast as fuck

God damn this shit is broke as fuck

Not really. She's actually trying more on becoming ladylike in CS2 and you only hear about swords with her when she talks about her father.

Meanwhile Muhwind just says it everytime. Which is autistic especially with him being utterly useless.

Sharon is pretty cool, but she's nothing too special. Her crafts are pretty fucking nice, but Toval is really worth it just for the accessory.

The best accessories are from Toval (best acc.) and Sharon (2nd best acc.)

I'd use Sharon for that specific chapter though. Her paired Alisa is pretty great in that time.

Sharon has the best accessory give it to Rean since he has a really broken setup to cause AT Delay and make sure enemies never get a turn

Dubully should have joined instead of him.

>McBurn and Vita's S-Craft hits through Adamantine Shield/Crescent Mirror

That is bullshit

>tfw valimar acknowledges you

>it's a "Laura destroys everything in one turn" episode

Soon.

Best girl

I hope Gaius gets a Divine Knight that looks like this

elise is for headpats

Nuke the windfags.

I wonder how often she masturbates while thinking about her brother

CS3 better get a cero z rating just for the sara scenes my dick cant handle this wait.

always

This is a serious, no bully zone!

shut up nerd

i'm sorry best dad but i'm going to flood erebonia with bracer babies

I'm at the last battle of Cold Steel. Seriously what the fuck is going on? Pater Mater was okay but I didn't expect the series to go full mecha. Sharon Ouroboros though? What the fuck.

Did you not play the first game or something? They practically tell you at the end of the game that Sharon is a member of Ouroboros. I'm pretty sure that Sara even says that Sharon is a member.

Think he actually is talking about the first game. Specifically, near the end of the last chapter.

She is pretty best, fampai.

>TFW she wont hate fuck you

would you drink fie pee?

no

I want to fuck Arianrhod, Duvalie and Laura. After that hold hands with them and marry

That's why you equip a maxed out Angel on Alisa so even if your whole party wipes you still get a clean reset with Angel revive->Mass rez.

Angel saved my ass so many times when I did my Nightmare blind run in CS1

>I want to fuck Arianrhod

You have a deathwish or something?

I wonder how Valimar feels about his current job. While he does as Rean says, he is still doing as Osborne commands.

Does CS2 actually complete the CS story like the TiTS FC and SC?

More or less, the story is over, but there's still a lot of shit going on in the world.

In the sense that it wraps up the Class VII experience and the war plot and doesn't end on a giant cliffhanger, but there's obviously more they can do in the third game without switching countries.

The Wind is a religion, you kinda just ignore that to be polite.

He needs a beard and to be more buff. Go look up to Cassius and be more like him.

Sharon was involved in the bombings of the Bracer Branches in Errebonia, it's why Sara is always so pissed at her.

Can someone explain me what's the deal with the Final Boss in CS2? Did the whole thing with Vermillion just cause Valimar's Castle to malfunction and spawn a new trial that has nothing? Was that the gist of it.

They fucked up the castle ritual, so the awakener trial stopped holding back.

You mean that their story is actually really wrapped up in CS2? That's surprising. Still in Act 2 Chapter 2 so I feel like there's still more to say really.

Which makes me curious why Rean looks so serious in the CS3 poster.

It's not completely wrapped up, but the external events mostly are. You also have a lot of game to go if you're in 2-2.
A key issue that isn't resolved is that Rean still hasn't figured out what to do with himself, a problem they introduced early in the first game.
There's also Osborne and the situation with Crossbell floating around.

It's Punished Rean, a war hero denied his headpats.

Rean should have accepted joining the Bracers, he would have been happier that way. Toval would have head patted his worries away.

>Rean wasted his chance at headpats and now Fie gets them all
Maybe 3 is about getting back into Toval's good books.
I felt it was a little weird that his actions always lined up perfectly with bracer behavior but he kept refusing to admit it's what he wants to do. It's not like he has that many other options as a do-gooder aristocrat who doesn't care about aristocratic duties.

I know, but it's understandable that he feels he has no option to do that after CS2 considering how important he has become and his connections to the Military. It's really hard to think they will let him go just like that, specially since they need him in Crossbell.

Can anybody tell me what's Annabelle's final trades for exchanging Angler Points? I've been saving it and I see Byakko now.

Do I still have to get the Badges?

Kenneth has more stuff, so trade with him. There's an Aeolus available along with the blue accessories.

So does Annabell give you new fishing rods? Been kinda lost on that part.

What did she mean by this?

You buy them when you rank up.

Is CS2 still 'muh field study'?

No.

It's so different.

so did they fix the party balance in 2 ?
first one is pretty much Laura and her support.

Holy shit, yes.

I wonder though, what is the context of this picture?

Arts were buffed and physical accuracy nerfed to make things more balanced. This also makes enemies with arts a lot more dangerous if you don't interrupt.

School got taken over, so you are doing your own thing.

Yes, now it's Emma and her supports.

>first one is pretty much Laura and her support
Fuck no. First one was all Autumn Leaf Cutter and dodgy Fie.

Nope. Instawin party is still Laura + Emma + Jusis

I am so happy the best characters are actually really usefull. Would you imagine if Alisa was actually really good and essential? It would be nightmare to be forced to run her all the time.

So are all Divine Knights good?
Or Neutral?

>Take Gauis to Legram to get Laura/Emma/Jusis
>Motorcycle race
>Yells out "Use the wind at your back!" or some shit when you pass him

I lost the race due to laughing too much. Good thing you can try again.

>Would you imagine if Alisa was actually really good and essential?

I have her on my 6 man team and I've never even felt she was annoying even in CS1 except for the first 3 hours. People are really over exaggerating everything about her to the point that the complainers are the one that are annoying really.

Neutral, the cat talks about them doing both good and horrible things depending on who pilots them.

>falcom
>balance

This. The other "better" girls get mad at Rean for stupid anime misunderstandings too, and Alisa isn't even that tsundere.

She isn't my favorite, out of the class VII girls I like Fie, Laura, and Emma more, and I like Sara, Claire, and Sharon even more than them, but Alisa honestly is not very annoying, and she is fine gameplay/usefulness wise as well, in both games.

>The other "better" girls get mad at Rean for stupid anime misunderstandings too
Not Emma.

Emma actively wants the Ream Machine since she has to make super ogre witch babies of doom.

FUCKING MAKAROV STOLE MUH GIRL MARY

Now you you need to steal and bully Mint.

>Would you imagine if Alisa was actually really good and essential? It would be nightmare to be forced to run her all the time.

Maybe if you're a spaz or something.

Crossbell games have easily the shittiest cast of playable characters. Only Tio is good

I can't take Nord seriously. They are good people, but I seriously can't take them that seriously.

In terms of misunderstandings, Alisa and Laura are the ones who get angry the most. Fie and Emma don't really get angry and Millium finds it hilarious. Sara kind of gets angry from what I can tell.

Some guys pray to Aidios, them just pray to the wind. At least you know 100% that the wind exists.

Reason why people dislike Alisa is that Falcom forces her as number one girl for Rean by giving her most romantic scenes for example and too much screentime especially in CS1.

They also pray to Aidios, remember that you meet Gaius at the church, and he is totally a church secret agent that will kill Emma one day.

No she's not. She's not even around for half the field studies.

>Aidios is the true evil in CS3

Calling it right now.

I just wonder when we kill Aidios or at least the evil pope not since Xenosaga have we had a good evil pope killing and i think trails is the next best one to go to.

He's a Dominion and his squire is the wind.

The main problem, at least for me is that her problem is always the same, "My mom is mean".

But Laura is just a worse Millium in CS.

In ToCS1 what am I supposed to do with sepith after I unlocked every orbment slot?

Just sell them all?

make qwartz out of it then use them to trade for the rare ones least thats what i did.

Her mom is mean.

The main cast all get the same amount of field study time except for Gaius who's only with you for 2 instead of the others' 3.

>You will never live in Erebonia

suffering bros, so many qts.

>Her mom is mean
Yes I already know, no reason to repeat it every time Alisa gets the focus.

That makes sense

>too much screentime especially in CS1.
It didn't really feel that way to me. She had a lot of screentime when they visited the wind people and her hometown, but that was because of her grandfather and it being her hometown. She didn't really stand out otherwise. The way I see it Emma was the one who received the most overall attention, which might have something to do with fieldtrips not visiting a location connected specifically to her.

>>Her mom is mean.
Not that much, Jusis has it worse and you don't see him whining about it.

Not really, Emma was just there for those scenes about her secret, commenting on the spooky castle which was really for Laura, and then the Final Dungeon. The bulk of her stuff was saved for CS2 and she is kinda the one that has the least to do in the first game.

So I'm a pleb that started with Cold Steel and now want to play Sky. Since there's no bonding in TitS is there an incentive to do NG+?

Do the quests you missed.

So it's not possible to them all in one run?

You can, but most prefer to do it without guides so they miss some.

>Do the Bath Event in CS 2 with Gaius
>"Rean do you know my favorite kind of wind"
>Small batch of bubbles appears by Gaius in the water

>>Small batch of bubbles appears by Gaius in the water

what did he mean by this?

I think he meant a fart

Gaius is a funny guy actually. He takes everything in stride and actually tells a lot of jokes. If anything, he's just so god damn down to earth. Hopefully Nord is burned down in CS3.

>Aidios burns down Nord because they believe in another god and not her

Calling it now.

I made him an evasion tank and sat him in front of the giant robots in CS1, and he performed pretty well.
I don't mind when he's forced into the party.

Wind is the religion of peace.

>implying the wind isn't Aidios' fart

The wind is love.

>You will never take over the world together with Osborne-chan
The suffering

Wheres a good place to get U Materials? I'm always running short on these damn things

I just got to the festival in CS. Man this thing is the most heartwarming and nostalgic stuff I've played in a while.

>Windnigger scum

>Gaius goes full Coldsteel and becomes an Ironblood

Enjoy it, user. They made it nice and fuzzy because shit is about to hit the fan and the game's epilogue will make you feel like shit

Enjoy it while it lasts, and make sure to head pat as many girls as you can.

My only regret is that there's not enough tickets. Reloading is such a pain.

Do it in the next play-through.

I just got to what I think is the final dungeon of TiTS FC
Do the party members you choose to use on your party get additional dialogue?
Because if that's true I guess I will be forced to use Olivier and Agate since they have the best dialogue

About to start CS2 NG+ run on nightmare. What should I carry over? Really want max bond points, but that leaves me with only one point. What would you recommend? Not gonna pick levels or money though.

I think so, during SC there was at least

items get the best weps from start and shit will be easy same for getting your qwartz back

Pick some outfits.

Taking items does look promising, since I bought all mirrors in final dungeon. I assume these would carry over too.

Shame that they dont work outside of it though

Do I get the outfits characters wear at the end of the game before leaving Thors?

Those are the DLC outfits of CS1 I think. You can pick the bath clothes, the school swimsuits or the stage outfits from CS1.

There are some other costumes as well, Alisa gets her lacrosse uniform, Laura gets her normal outfit but with an apron, and long hair towa. Rean gets a bunch of costumes as well

Long Hair Towa sounds amazing.

Dammit, I think I'll go with those outfits then. I really want that apron Laura.

Will Celeine transform into a huge fucking tiger at some point in CS3?

>Celine transforms into a qt demongirl in CS3 and is your new party member

She will transform into a cat girl and will immeditelly win Reanbowl by being even more tsun than Alisa

Nah, she will transform into a magical catgirl.

She will and Rufus will cut her in half.

What the fuck is going on? I thought I beat the game but all this shit in Crossbell is making me think otherwise.

Who said the game is over when you beat it?

There is some stuff left.

>two dominions dicking about in Erebonia at one time

>That Rixia butt

Aidios have mercy

Actually it looks like there are three, which is kinda weird when you think about it.

Wait, three? Who?

Toby's master, Mr. Evil Glasses, and Gaius' mentor who writes him a letter in CS2.

Isn't that like no. 1 and 2 plus whatever number Gaius' mentor was? That's like all the high rankers.

Basically yeah, I guess Errebonia is a real special place.

Barkhorn is the eighth.

I thought I was gonna beat the game today but the whole crossbell thing caught me off guard. Maybe tomorrow.

Crosbell is not the end, you still have the epilogue.

This epilogue chapter feels so bittersweet.

They're all going their own ways. I can see Jusis, Millium and Machias becoming bitter enemies.

>Duvalie comes in with her party wiping s-craft
>mfw it just dinks jusis' platinum shield
I seriously don't know what I'd do without him.

Jesus christ is the text in Cold Steel 1 ever small. Feel like I have to concentrate just to read it. The date under the minimap takes me like 3 seconds for it to get in focus.

Might have to dig up my PSTV.

Also, feeling kind of overwhelmed with this games many mechanics. Last RPG I played was Final Fantasy 1 on the NES where you just spam attack 90% of the time.

Only Victor can fuck Arianrhod

I benched and didn't do most of his bonding events for two game. It's funny how as my play through, his NPC family actually has more story and development going to them than Gaius himself.
Like Lily helped Cottan finally learn to ride horse or Thomas and that other kid's relationship, they are just so cute I wanted to go back to check how they process everytime.

I enjoy using him but yea, I don't waste my bond points anymore because every other character gets much better events.

Let us pray that Nord is burned to the ground this time around.

How strong will Laura be in 3?

>Not having it get wrecked by a tornado for irony's sake.

Stronger than Aurelia

She will shoot lions from her sword. Instead of sword waves, she'll shoot lions.

That's how Laura was born.

>CS2 again packs every goddamn reveal into the last 15 minutes of the game
i mean,i loved both of these but jesus christ talk about pacing issues
and i swear to god if i hear the phrases "Now that's the (x) i know" and "I guess some things never change!!" i'm gonna cut my dick off

I hope you dont have problems with people who hold back all the time

Does Duvalie actually hold back? She seems too scrubby to hold back.

Fucking this too. at least mcburn was going to burn them to a crisp before an adult showed up for the fucking THIRD time in a row to bail their asses

Well she does tap into some apeshit sperg power after being beaten in the Infernal Palace.

Can you pat her head?

>even when McBurn was going to get serious in the cutscene Rean is still in non-demonform

what did he mean by this

Even though it was edgy as fuck.
I got the chills when he said that.

There are no reveals in the last 15 minutes unless you count the final boss appearing.
But the real dialogue you're going to get tired of is people arguing over who should be thanked.

Duvalie's headgear reduces headpat damage by 50%

>people arguing over who should be thanked
What a stupid thing to argue about. The answer is obviously Towa.

No, what I get even more tired of is random fucking school children replacing trained adults in piloting a state-of-the-art airship and also holding off magic knights that exhausted an expert bracer

I tend to mash through anything involving her, but I can't imagine nobody thanked her or tried to reverse her thanks.
What does that have to do with the last 15 minutes? That's not even the last dungeon, and those schoolkids are all equal in power to your party members, who routinely beat such knights up.

Also
>implying Toval wasn't severely holding back that first time
He doesn't even let you see his real quartz.

>schoolkids are equal in power to the bloodline techniques of the Arseid school, a witch with a familiar, a jaegar, a manufactured product from a black factory, and a demon

okay

Yeah, but she seems to have been actually driven to a point of just sperging out. Seems like she was actually getting her ass handed to her, to the point of going berserk.

Thors has an amazing program and great staff, who knew?

Schoolkids who are all dozens of levels above the boss of the awakener trial, yes.

>Approach a treasure chest.
>Instead of just going "oh cool, loot," half the cast says something along the lines of "Damn, that's one sexy chest."

Is this some weird Erebonian fetish?

>"I spy with my little eyes, the goods"
what did she mean by this?

It has really good stuff user, what can you say?

They're talking about Emma's emmas.

Are you long sighted user?

Does CS1 US share trophies with EU? I'm kind of fucked myself over getting a EU copy.

Not sure what you mean. You will get US trophies on pal system. Importing clear save from eu copy to us one doesnt work though

Seriously. It just keeps getting more ridiculous as I progress through the game
>That is a beautiful treasure chest
>Oh my! What a nice looking treasure chest
>Dayum Rean check out the curves on dat chest
>that chest is more beautiful than the wind

I see everyone is chest-sexual, I see why they named the trophy chest-grabber.

>you will never enroll at Thors and be surrounded by beauties while you form lifelong bonds and kick ass
Why god

I just want Laura

This tbqh.
We could bro it up and hit on some qts

Everyone keeps talking about bullying Duvalie but I just want to bully Gaius. Though I think he'd just be completely oblivious to it. Like I see him walking around Thors and I just shout
"Hey Gay-us! I can smell your wind from here!"
>I do not understand. Wind is a good thing.
"Yeah well I heard from the wind that you love sucking cock!"
>I am a vegetarian, I do not eat poultry. It is the way of the wind.

Man I'd bond you so hard we'd be the coolest guys at Thors, picking up chicks from every social class and taking them behind the old schoolhouse

Perfect wife material

What's a Gaius?

Been reading a lot of yaoi doujins from Cold Steel and I cant stop

Emma pls go

>not being able to identify the princess on an anonymous image board

What did he mean by this?

I believe he's ordering you to slay Olivier's serpent in order to prevent future succession issues in the family.

>not reading between the lines
He's telling you to join them in a 3-way.

Isn't that kind of impossible?

Vander Zechs will vander way

Some games have different trophy sets from different region, if I got a US copy will I use the same trophy progress from the EU version?

Its a huge country that's filled to the brim with ancient supernatural shit. Of course they've got more than one dominion there

And the Lions will be holding swords in their mouths

Has there ever been such a special snowflake character with her own unique STATUS effect before?

I want to bully her

Are you telling me she joins your party? Fuckity fuck yes

Literally Falcom's Lightning

Towa: "Rean, I'm really, really busy. I haven't slept at all for two days because of all this work. Could you maybe please help me out? I've got a ton of requests from students and teachers alike."
Rean glares at Towa.
Rean: "I can see you're tired Towa, you look terrible. Seriously, have you looked in a mirror lately? Also no, I can't help you. I've got a life, I'm off to bang Laura in the changing rooms. Maybe you should've thought about this before you took on this job as head of the student council."
Towa starts to simper, looking at her desk which is full of paperwork.
Towa: "R-Rean...please...I can't take the stress anymore, I think I'm...I'm starting to c-cry...."
Rean: "You're pathetic. There's no I in team, but there's two me's in meme."
Rean kicks her desk over and the paperwork flies everywhere as Towa breaks down and cries.
Rean: "See you later, midget. COLD STEEL!"

Anyone have the vocaroo's of Rean's VA? The links I have don't work anymore, seems they were deleted. I just want to hear him say this line again:
>There's no I in team, but there's two me's in meme.
There was a second one as well though

Temporarily

sonicmega.tumblr.com/post/129545578101/rean-schwarzer-can-be-a-total-savage-when-he-wants

Vocaroos are dead. The second one is gone forever

Uh.. whoops.

Towa isn't the true villain.

Mint is.

>The events of Cold Steel are all part of Mint's plot to hook Makarov up with Mary

>replying to an old post
Because everyone asks this every day: Toval's gift's value is way overrated and it is not a severe handicap if you miss it to hang out with older chicks. Abyss Shadow's SPD+20 helps with Arts casting as well as every kind of cooldown (and you could get it near the same time as Quick Calibur S depending on how frugal you are)

In CS1 at least (I don't have the numbers for CS2), every Art's cooldown was worse than its casting time (besides Time ones, those edgy fuckers), so increasing SPD to put a dent in both casting and and a comparatively big dent in cooldown would be better than putting a slightly bigger dent in casting and nothing in cooldown
(But with how CS1's Cast, Bells, etc. stacking come into play, fuck it I'm not running those numbers)

With an asssumption saying cooldown is now the same as casting time and you were to say SPD+20 is a 20% increase (though Emma is not getting 100 SPD without mucho SPD investment without an Abyss Shadow until endgame), Quick Calibur S and Abyss Shadow would come out roughly equal in total time between Arts. Of course, getting them out 1 bit faster and waiting 1 bit more later is better. But if you use Crafts or do anything else at all...
(Throwing in Cast 1/2/"3" changes nothing since they're seperate multipliers now instead of being allowed to combine into some monster -~78% casting time)

Not that Sharon or fucking Claire's gifts are much better choices, but hey, Social Link who you want to, seriously

Rean: "You think you can persuade me to help you out with work by showing off your disgusting body? HaHAHAHAhaha, you've got to be joking Towa! You think I'd ever be interested in a tiny little midget like you? Just go back to crying over your paperwork. You'll never get the reanbean."
Rean spits on her face and coldsteels through the wall

I saw something recently where fans sent him unvoiced lines from CS2 and he voiced them for them free of charge. Maybe we can ask him to voice the second one again? It was golden man, I'd hate to lose it forever.

Am I the only one hearing Rean shout "Fuck, SHIT!!!" when he does a counter attack during Valimar fights?

Someone must of saved it right?

youtu.be/l4EkI8Q-pWg

Which Cold Steel girl knows most about sex? And who knows least about it?

Ah cheers mate, appreciated.

All the girls of Thors and Astraia Girls Academy are perverts who read Dorothy's gay fanfics

Who should I take with me into the final dungeon of TiTS FC? I pretty much like the whole cast.

Vivi knows most

Best boy and best girl. Obviously

Agate and Tita

In FC it doesn't particularly matter, you'll win pretty easily as long as you have Joshua and Olivier

Olivier and Agate

Estelle sure got upgraded in SC, i like thighhighs mmm...

the lions will have swords as teeth and claws

I choose Olivier and Kloe because both are magic powerhouses. Also kloe helped with her craft.

fuck off agate step out of the way

He's only doing his duty.

>Awww shit a treasure chest, I wanna put my dick in it

Now I've only played the first 10 hours or so of TiTS, but is he really supposed to be one of the most powerful people in the world? He looks like a Spanish pedophile

>OH SHIT, 8 monsters

He really is, but god knows how many other people there are lurking around holding back without ever revealing their power levels in this series. It's getting pretty silly.

>When you put your dick in the black chest
youtube.com/watch?v=In8CXaX1m-M

Yes. Really.

He's not the strongest. But he's up there.

>bossrush in SC: your opponents don't hold back, they lose in a fair fight and fuck off later
>bossrush in CSII: literally everyone holds back their inhuman powers and show them only after being beaten

go on

Cool I guess. If he ever shows up in future games I hope his appearance changes a bit. TiTS is very compelling but the artstyle is very outdated, you have to agree.

>just EVO my shit up

Laura is pure and does not know anything at all

Besides swords.

What are the themes playing during crossbell chapter?

>Fight Neihardt in his gundam
>Spams his Mountain cleaver every single turn when he's at 50% hp
>Don't have enough cp for mourning moon
>Hits like a fucking truck every time

Surprise motherfucker, Sara is a subcontractor and her debuff spell is OP. Use that, and defend on mountain slashes whenever you don't have the CP for morning moon.

Geo-front and Get over the barrier

The battle theme was Get Over the Barrier from Zero

Thanks, senpaitachi
Have some of the best girl

MORE
MORE PLEASE

What happens when you stick Estelle and Duvalie in a room?

Now this looks better. He should still lose the pedo moustache

The mustache really is the anime version of "oh shit how do we make this character look like he's not in his early 20s"

Why is she so cute and perfect?

Does Rixia have the best hips in Trails?

When Laura blushes it's qt as fug.

Yeah but I'm not uploading them.

Tits are too big
Too much ass

Maybe

She's fat anyway.

This is a legendary assassin

Is it true Rixia is the fattest kiseki?

So like haha Rixia doesn't have a bf right haha.

It does change his age drastically. Makes him look a bit older.

Who's the girl on Xseed's current Twitter avatar?

Ellie Eggsteel, from Legend of Egg Steel

This is so hot

What the fuck does Elliot say when he attacks in CS? I can't understand this little shit.

Fuck the Nords

You know, people always joke around that machias is the one most likely to shoot up a dorm, but sooner or later elliot is gunna unleash his inner craig the red

>Elly is a man's name and I am a man

You know, I wonder how strong Ellioit's dad is. He rides tanks, is older than Neihardt, and is a high ranking military official.

One of these days Mint is going to accidentally destroy his violin, and there will be no survivors.

I guess this means Class VII is not that bad overall?

Rean will in CS3.

Neithardt and Sara are probably roughly equal, so maybe Craig would be a tier higher? Not stronger than Victor I dont think.

Someone had them on youtube.

I'm surprised no one has made an edit of this yet.

Why is there so much Rean in a dress art in the tumblir of Rean's VA?

The guy calls himself SonicMega, that should have tipped you off.

He asked for it. Also I would read that doujin.

How's the potato farm? Good yield this year?

Well those feelings must be acknowledged!

So i'm at the end of Chapter one, when you fight McBurn and Dubully, am i supposed to lose this battle? Everything is going fine but suddenly Mcburn deathblows my party. Also i'm playing at hard but every boss battle in chapter one never use their S-craft. Basically they never took me seriously and that make me feel fucking humiliated.

If you didn't get the extra AP for the chapter bosses, you fucked up.

>thinking you're supposed to win against a character that's hailed to be one of the strongest in the series

>mfw Fie keeps saying she wants to 'water' Rean

>Fie is into watersports

fucking DROPPED

You get bonus AP if you can kill Duvalie, but McBurn will shit on you either way.

And none of them are taking you seriously. Most of the major bosses in Act 1 would completely shit all over Class VII if they were really trying.

I'm not unfortunately. All A. Tried to S-Craft them but still live.

... When does she say this.

>he didn't have a private chat with Fie
Get out and take your shit taste with you

The Noble Alliance did nothing wrong.

They kidnapped 2 young girls.

They blew the budget on weeb robots instead of manly tanks

Duvalie is taking you seriously. Just the rest of her buddies aren't.

If kidnapping young girls is wrong, I don't want to be right

>hire a sleeper agent as your chief of staff
That's a blunder.

Does her voice get better in CS2? I don't mind the actress itself, but her delivery always sounds so uncomfortable

I'd say she's a bit better. I dont think any of the VA actually got downgraded really, everyone either got better or stayed the same.

Isn't she supposed to be a bit stilted because her Japanese dialogue is old-fashioned or something?

Thats good to hear, I thought her actual voice was good and suitable but she just needed to get more comfortable and natural in her delivery.

I mean her voice. She sounds like she has a cold or needs to clear her throat or something, most of the time. Am I the only one who thinks that?

DEATH TOLLS IN THE THOUSANDS

To me she sounds like a woman doing a 'manly' voice, which is more of a Japanese gimmick.

>S Rank
FINALLY
IT ONLY TOOK ME SEVERAL CHAPTERS IN ACT 2 TO GET ONE
BUT FINALLY

Can someone clarify regarding the rankings of Ouroboros?

It's Grandmaster > Anguis > Enforcer correct?

So does that mean McBurn isn't even as strong as Vita and the other Anguis?

Basically, all the big bosses in the Trails Series go.

"Hmm, such an interesting character, I want to see how well you do in the future still, so I'm gonna hold back."

Well except for Dubully.

Who still holds back the entire time until she starts sperging out in the infernal castle

Rank in the society isn't necessarily determined by raw power. Novartis (head of the factories) probably can't fight for shit. Probably.

Might as well just assume everyone in this retarded story is holding back.

Alfin only ships Rean and Elise.

I forgot, some people do go all out.

Leonhardt, Lucciola, Walter and Renne are some examples.

Can Cassius take on McEdge?

There's a reason we haven't even seen him do battle. He's just too strong.

It's meaningless to even speculate in a series where everyone holds back and there's no established power ceiling.

Except for when she ships Rean and Crow and Rean and Toval.

>the best track in the whole first game and the second game only plays once in CS2
>It only plays for like one short scene

I fucking love exceed. Will i hear it again? I want to have sex with the composer. So fucking hype.

Thats definitely the rankings but not in terms of power. Some enforcers are stronger than the two anguis we have seen
I always assumed anguis are just good leaders or have some odd ability

>Beat fucking abominations and ancient creatures and shit
>still like in the 10% of the powerlevel scale
>even when you think you beat someone above that 10% they are still holding back

I mean, the class is already powerful to begin with, and just rean himself with demonform and valimar is a force in itself, and somehow i'm supposed to believe these kids are just weakass babies.

Jesus christ, these wanking levels are through the roof. Sometimes you beat enemies on their knees and somehow they are still holding back.

How the fuck do you even hold back to the point you are already groveling and facing the floor? Stupid as hell.

>that segment where you take back Thors and have to fight Patrick and company
And I'm supposed to believe this wouldn't just be some ridiculously one sided beat down? Dumb as shit.

Why would it be? Only Rean has any real advantage, and he's not trying to kill his classmates.

>Why would it be?
Because Class 7 has taken on multitudes of stronger opponents and monsters from the old schoolhouse? Their battle prowess would be like night and day at that point in time.

I like how Rean ended up not even needing the airship or his fellow Thors student army to take back Trista. Just Valimar vs. fodder who decide fuck this, run away

>you will never go to a titty bar with Crow and Angelica for the purely academic purpose of calculating optimal bounce vectors
jdimsa

Me too desu

It plays again during the fight between Victor and McBurn. Unfortunately Rean doesn't let 'er rip ever again.

Class VII had:

-An ogre who's also intermediate in one of the dumbest, most broken sword styles in the series
-a jaegar who was trained by one of the top jaegar groups for years
-a swordsman personally trained by one of the strongest men in the empire for over a decade
-an incompetent witch who happens to be really, really good with arts
-an advanced product of the black factory
-much, much more combat experience including many life-threatening situations

Patrick and company had:
-some teenage nobles like Jusis

You're right, it was an even fight

Yes. Considering how Victor can take on both. Victor and Cassius are pretty equal power wise.

Except that's not how power levels have ever worked in the series. Game experience level and fighting monsters have absolutely no relationship with competence, especially against human opponents who get cutscenes. If you want to bring up the schoolhouse, the second years you fight have a good 40-50 levels on Loa Erebonius.

Until the game tells you McBurn was still holding back during that fight.

He's not talking about game experience, he's talking about actual combat experience, as in the difference between someone who's constantly fighting and someone who only trains by having light, non-threatening sparring situations.

>It was a pretty good fight, watching level 40 shitter fight a class of level 100 people
>it was totally close guys, that totally showed your pride as a noble

How in the fuck

one thing that originally hooked me on the series back in FC was the differentiation between Arts and Crafts

magic was a technology using a definable power source (Arts)
crafts were skills that characters had that were unique to them depending on their life experience (Crafts)

but as the series went on, crafts got more and more "magical" in nature, which I kinda have a problem with. It makes sense for some characters like Emma, but why is Sara, for example, able to summon lightning? Why does Rean's sword get fire on it? How is Elliot able to heal people by singing?

See

Toval the ________

literally who

And yet the second years are all over level 110 and naturally hit harder than any of class vii. The only reason class vii is special at all is proximity to Rean, as their constant exhaustion after every fight against people not taking them seriously should tell you.
If those situations were really all that dangerous, you wouldn't be rewarded less than the price of a new weapon for killing giant boss monsters menacing towns that are handled with casual requests distributed to students.

So it was okay for Kloe to heal people by being a noble?

bracer guy who's good with arts

from actual combat experience and what class 7 has actually fought canonically... lets see...

>ancient powerful golems and cryptids
>loa erebonius
>ouroboros members and highranking enforcers
>high ranking jaegers

vs some nobles who maybe fought one member of ouroboros and jae.... ah who am i kidding. maybe they whacked some monsters on the road.

Rean could fight them at level 1 at this point and i still expect him to win and beat them down because levels are unreliable, and only plot dictates strength.

no it wasn't

when I say "originally hooked" I mean like...when you start with joshua and estelle and their crafts are just martial arts basically

that one guy who's completely whipped by a nun?

>cries about not using gameplay to determine power levels
>that post doesn't do it at all
>then uses gameplay elements to argue against it
lol

Someone please send this to Rean's VA

Your entire argument is
>this is unbelievable because I refuse to believe anyone else at an elite military institute with explicit high-level combat training can be competent in Trails of all things
There are other students running around harassing and spying on organized armed forces. They're not random slackers.

Yeah, it is pretty funny that you failed to grasp the argument.

She is using the Orbments to power up her physical abilities.

Competent? Sure. I never said they weren't.

Thors was a military academy. I think they at least know how to fight.

Class VII is exactly like that, but has already fought fuck as powerful monsters, and people who are like monsters.

It doesn't matter if they're not random slackers. The gap is just two huge for what class 7 experienced and patrick sparring with his fencing buddy inside trista for the whole few months in the game.

How is this being even discussed? Do you seriously believe it wasn't supposed to be one sided?

Sara is using orbments in her crafts. That much is pretty obvious. Dunno how people can't even seem to recognize that.

Toval the No-Name

Who is that from?
Shut the fuck up with your fat meme

>when you combo Chrono Burst, Aries, Water Bell, and water Arts for instantly-casting minimal-delay giggles

Yeah, some set up for spamming arts can be really good.

Will Estelle and co ever appear again?

Probably in Sen 3.

>sen 3 is liberl/crossbell/erebonia party teaming up to defeat punished rean

all this powerlevel talk is making me feel bad for losing to the trainees in legram once

No it will be Estelle and Rean teaming up to save the world with head pats and hugs.

You held back for far too long user, now everybody is going to make fun of you.

That would be pretty cool. It would be nice to see the side of the bad guys for once.

Except Osborne's side wouldn't be the 'bad guys' and we still don't even know if Ouroboros are the 'bad guys' either.

So I guess we'll have to wait quite a bit longer for that.

Ouroboros are the good guys user, they are trying to save the continent, and won't hesistate to break a few eggs to do so.

Is Katze good for Fie if you want her to be an evade tank?

I like Raven because of the added Delay status.

I prefer Raven, but Katze can work.

Either one is good really. You could even go for Thor or Murakumo and still be fine.

Katze is nice to have. You're gunna be hammered by arts one way or another, and having that insurance is super handy.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

I had her and Rean do Delay duty, but it seems like I'm just gonna put Rean on it now.

>Using Fie at all

top lel.

Any team that's not jusis, emma, laura is automatically shit.

>Put jusis on healing duty/Noble command, arts damage otherwise.
>Laura with plus 100atk accessories, Master quartz with damage multiplier, plus that quartz with another 150 atk
>Emma with criminal/pandora and just mowing down everything along with S caliber accessory
>Then rean joins in

GOAT PARTY

>Not using who you want to use
The beauty of this game is that you can roid up any character to sufficiently break things.

Besides, evasion tanks are extremely useful, especially on the super bosses where you need one character to bait.

>using a buffbot is better than using an evasion tank that always has the attention of the boss, keeping the party safe and also adding delay

>not beating the big baddies before they get to take their turn

Sometimes you can get unlucky on nightmare and have delay consistently whiff, so they actually get a turn since Laura's s-craft and Emma's hades pandora lost art nuke + s-break s-craft won't instantly disintegrate them

For trash encounters sure.

>not holding back
just lol

Why bother with delaying when you can you can just grail burst, chrono burst, burst drive, flawless leadership, and overdrive everything to nothingness?

The final boss would like to have a word with you desu

h-heh but this isn't even 10% of my power...

>Series constantly telling you to hold back
>Does not hold back

>NEEDING EVADE AT ALL
>GIVING ENEMIES A TURN

LOL

But Altina gave me her blessing.

>healing duty
>Noble Command beyond getting the opening Domination and Hades Gem shitters out of the way when you could let the faster Fie handle some faster longer-lasting La Forte/Fortuna and Chrono Drive duty
>sword autist Dominator over nep who has a stronger S-Craft or just letting Rean do it because he's cold steel
>Quick Calibur S when you can pack an extra 100 ATS thing for your Overdrive (or Chrono Burst EP Cut if you're stingy) Lost Nuke

Quiet you, Accelerated S-Craft rush is going too far

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>Liked CS1, but not nearly as much as SC
>People say CS2 is way better
>Okay fine, we'll see
>mfw it actually is way better

I now forgive all the problems with CS1 because this game was just a joy to play. I even started liking Millium by the end, it was crazy.

The 3rd/Zero/Ao/CS3 can't come soon enough.

>not thinking Laura is, by far. the best wife-material in the game

only on Cred Forums are things like being an honorable person of high character from a distinguished noble family considered bad traits.

Of course, given the poor taste in games/platforms that so many on this board have, I suppose it only makes sense that they would also prefer a filthy commoner of a wife.

Is nepshit actually better than laura?

about to reclaim trista and one of the characters said "I wish we could've recruited more people though..."

Does that mean I missed some students...? I've been following this guide super close...

How is the dub for this? I'm too much of a bitch to know how to get homebrew and undub it on vita.

There's a section in your notebook that shows all the recruitable students in the first tab. The last 8 or so entries should still be ??? and the rest should be visible and have a star next to them.

If they don't have a star that means you missed them.

It's significantly better than the first game's. I'm not sure if the direction was better or if the VAs just got into their roles more but I was shocked at how well done it was.

inb4
>dub

The Cold Steel dub is what I consider one of the best ones. It is very good.

There was just one character that I didn't like, but when it came to CS2, that character's voice, for me, suddenly changed for the better.

The voice director most likely saw how it was a little too over the top, or something and changed that character's voicing to be toned down a little.

True men of proper breeding appreciate characters like Jusis and Rufus far more than that dense autist Laura.

Slightly better base str, slightly worse base spd, 4S instead of SSS+ for s-craft

Close enough that you can be fine with either one though

Why? Vita hacking is incredibly easy. You literally just go to a website and it installs everything for you.

I love towa. i dated her. but i can't even justify using her over elliot in winter's end. what do i do Cred Forums?

Anyone else just save up 200CP for every member in through the whole dungeon and just pound S Crafts on the boss?

Anyone else really looking forward to the Crossbell games after finishing Cold Steel 2?

At this point I'd rather have Ao/Zero than CS3.

I'd say so. If you wanna use her as an expendable Domination+Tauros S-craft nuker she does it better than laura (Four fucking S's), and otherwise I generally prefer Millium's craft's over laura's. She gets a straight line laser that debuffs STR and Def, and she gets a big area of effect attack that has 80% chance of faint on top of being a delay craft.

The cherry on top about these two crafts is that she can pull them off without moving, making it so much easier to buff her over the course of battle.

>Accelerated S-Craft rush is going too far
>he doesn't buff everyone, then each Chrono Burst, S-Craft, and switch
>he doesn't EP Cut Chrono Burst, Water Bell Aries, repeat eating 1 delay at a time
>he doesn't EP Cut Chrono Burst, Thors attack/craft, repeat forever

but muh sword

Sadly we will get CS3 before the Ao/Zero games, so what can you do.

Fast
Arts
Guy

Fuck swords, acquire Erebonia's finest meat tenderizer/portable death star laser cannon.

At least we'll get The Third soon

I don't want to drop laura... and i don't like millium.

fuck.

>Rean as a delaybot and abusing Overdrive to keep spamming True Arc Slash so the boss never gets a fucking turn
>Rean literally never runs out of CP

This is outrageous. Are these shenanigans what you're expected to do on Nightmare?

>Not having a rocket surfboard sword.

Not really.

I want to finish CS3 first before Zero and Ao.

Kind of, except you need to find room to include shield/mirror before the eventual turn.

>Angie fights her dad in a giant robot battle
>V shows up in a new Soldat
>He wants to fight Rean in a 1v1
>Rean doesn't yell out HEED MY CALL VALIMAR THE ASHEN KNIGHT

What the fuck, Falcom? That's literally the best part of any Divine Knight battle.

What, and have Valimar blow a hole through the courageous? He was already with Rean in the first place.

Zero is self contained enough for you to only have knowledge of SC and maybe 3rd.

Ao is a culmination of 5 games, 3 protagonists, that Cold Steel 2 spoiled anyways.

I know.

I still want to play CS3 before those 2. I don't get the problem here.

I want them, sure, but right now it's obvious we are getting CS3 first. So not really for now, for many years.

>Laura and Fie
>Spells victory!

>Laura's bonding event in Roer
>She fucks up everything in the appliance store

It's kind of cute how Laura is so bad at not-sword things.

I'm at the part where I go to the Spirit Shrines for the weapon of Valimar.

Is there a specific order to do this?

Laura looks like a reptilian.

I'm told Kondo, the director, said in an interview that Sky characters are gonna show up in Cold Steel 3

Just started Cold Steel.

I get to waifu one of the girls, right?

Better yet, one of the boys.

>All this holding back joke

Elliot does seem pretty fuckable.

So she's still got a Divine Knight lying around somewhere, right?

>Phantasmal Mirrors don't change characters on the field.

My dreams are crushed

only Alisa

It does change chest comments though.

they get voice lines tho, if you wanted to hear what vita and crow say when they see a chest.

Did Bleublanc ask Dorothee for instructions on this one?

Second best new S-craft
Fie's is the best

Today I went to the bakery and came back with 3 cakes.

Gotdam.

Lean Mean Rean Bean Machine should just go for any of them really.

I think you should toss the second from the left, it's going bad. The other two are fine though, good finds.

>cakes
>Not going for team lolis

Sharon is for Anton.

Did Fie get some lessons from Joshua on that one?

Citation needed.

But if true. Then that means CS3 will be a big deal in regards to story.

twitter.com/RyougaSaotome/status/773599691942531073

Thanks.

Then my assumption was correct that the game will actually really be a big deal. For the series. For Falcom.

I honestly want to know what the graphical upgrades will be though. I don't expect much really, but it will be very interesting to see on what kind of "look" they are going for.

The true ending of Sen III will be to kill Cedric and marry Alfin to become the emporer of Erebonia

inb4 everyone still holding back and Ouroboros still having vague as fuck motives

When have they not though? It's been that way since the beginning. We probably won't know about Ouroboros's final goal until another arc. Probably Calvard.

Is Calvard the last "big" country? I wanna see Alteria.

nice

>That moment when Alfin meets Bleublanc
>That moment when you realize Alfin is an Olivier-in-progress

Don't forget

>That moment when you realize Alfin is literally cute girl version of sexiest human being alive

How do people even think for a moment about going for someone else?

Olivier actually has poise, a good poker face, and talent

Alfin only got the looks and some of the eccentric behavior.

She still has much to learn but she's young. She has time..

>Alfin doesn't have talent

I'm pretty sure singing qualifies.

>You will never have a NBR qt imouto like Elise pining for your dick.

When is that guy gonna draw more Fie >:(

get off the orbalnet, patrick

I was laughing a lot when Rean was escaping with her from the Pantagruel. She really is Olivier's sister through and through.

>Rean blew up the orbalnet to stop Patrick from getting pictures of his sister.

It all makes sense now.

Erebonia has been the dominant political player in the series so far, so drawing the other two groups in would make sense if they wanted to wrap up the story there and move east.

So we going to Calvard after Erebonia?

That seems to be the case.

>There will never be doujins of Bleublanc and Alfin having hot sweaty sex while pontificating on the nature of beauty.

Claire isn't cake she's only 5 years senior to Rean making her 22.

Was the Vita version confirmed yet?

no

PS4 exclusive

Falcom better not left it out, pretty much the entire series is on Vita with the Evolution versions + Cold Steel.

Also Tokyo Xanadu eX underperformed so hopefully that reminds them ps4 exclusivity is a meme.

or when they fail at cooking

millium somehow got the best of that, though

The first one was
>Rean has 100% dodge and wins the game on the enemy's turn
for me.

Laura and Fie were ranged dps and Alisa was the battery/reset if wiped option.

Laura is overrated as a dps. She suffers from being a fucking slowfag, but at least her aoe damage is decent. Fie isn't as good at dodge tanking as Rean. She hits for less damage and has less HP. She's too dependent on crafts' bonus damage modifiers to deal damage.

The actually broken character in CS1 is obviously Machias. The high tier ones are Rean, Alisa and Jusis. The rest is midtier, with the exception on Millenium, Crow and the guest characters, who are sort of "meh" in what they actually bring to the table. Gaius is underrated. The fact that he has lots of status effects on his aoe moves is actually pretty fucking good since not even bosses have 100% immunity, so you can steal a lot of turns with him.

Though overall CS's nightmare mode was pretty easy compared to SC and as long as you abused insight on Rean and had an Angel backup you were pretty much good to go.

>She suffers from being a fucking slowfag
Speed doesn't matter if you don't even need one natural turn to hit 99k on everything in the game.

Anyone who survives can be whacked with Airgetlam immediately afterward. Everyone else is not necessary.

Laura is a waste of a slot. She's just a shitty Millium.

Xanadu eX was a remaster. No one expects it to do good.

Frankly, I don't like having CS3 on Vita anymore because for sure they will downgrade the graphics bad for PS4 just so they can justify having it in the VIta version. I think that's primarily the reason why they are thinking of actually not even putting CS3 in Vita.

But I understand why people want a Vita version still.

I just got Bareahard back.

Am I almost done with the game?

lol no

You must be joking right?

My main 6 characters are already level 102. I'm actually goddamn surprised that the levels here broke 99.

You'll be around 140 when you finish.

Will she hug Rean and make him cute again in CS3? Estelle did it so she can too, right?

How much harder nightmare in CS2 is compared to hard? About to start NG+ on it, but I wont be taking any bonuses with me that would help in combat, just max bond points and new outfits.

Too bad the lolis suck in Cold Steel.

First time that's happened in a Falcom game too

Levels have broken 99 in the series since The 3rd.

Anything good I should buy before I start ng+? Already bought 1 evergreen.