Is it possible to play it on pc?

Other urls found in this thread:

rpcs3.net/)
xqemu.com/).
youtube.com/watch?v=aO7NILnmURU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

I was afraid of this response.
How come that there's not an xbox emulator yet.

Shit just doesn't work. They've been working on an Xbox emulator for close to 10 years now but shit's still not breaking through last I heard. I don't know if there have been any recent breakthroughs, but I think the scene has been making better progress emulating the PS3 than the OG Xbox.

The way the emulators are going, you'll be able to play Ninja Gaiden Sigma (rpcs3.net/) before you're able to play Black (xqemu.com/). It's a sad state of affairs, but what you gon do.

>Rachael levels

I wish they just made it a separate campaign like Assignment Ada/Separate Ways in RE4 instead of forcing me to play as a vastly inferior character who can only use the objectively worst weapon in the game

>How come that there's not an xbox emulator yet.
Lack of interest, plain and simple, along with an utter lack of documentation. The nvidia GPU on the OG xbox is largely undocumented and a pain in the balls to emulate.
The farthest one is xqemu and it barely plays Barbie's Horse adventure and Sneak King at like 10 frames per minute.

Beggars can't be choosers, and even playable Sigma is years away. On the other hand, OG xboxes are really cheap and moddable as fuck.

You can pick up OG Xbox and Ninja Gaiden Black for $25

Just so you know, playing on the 360 is actually a vast improvement. They actually enabled true widescreen, 1080P, etc. It's the best way to play the game available if you have one already. Since you can also get NGII's best version and NG3:RE it's a decent investment besides.

I'm still waiting for a remake but I doubt it'll ever happen.

>Barbies horse adventure and sneak king
Not the benchmarks that i expected, but the ones i needed
Top jej

Atleast i'll be able to play dragon's crown.
Is there any difference between black and sigma.

I had 360 but a lighting hit my house and fucked up my xbox.

Yes.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma is okay. The Rachel chapters are divisive (I hate them but some people don't mind them) and they can't be skipped. Some stuff is streamlined (swimming sections cut down or removed entirely) and the movement feels a bit "weightier" for Ryu, sometimes not in a good way. I think they also changed when some of the upgrades are available but I forget. I seem to remember bitching because the Dabilahro can't be fully upgraded as early.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma II is fucking awful. Do not buy it. The purple mist is nothing, it's just an outward sign of how disconnected that team was with what made the game good. The problems with the game extend far beyond the "censorship."

The closest thing you're going to get to Ninja Gaiden on PC is Ninja Gaiden 3 when Wii U emulation gets up and running.

Sigma 1 sounds ok.
I played NG2 in xbox 360 and it was pretty rad.

Purple mist is still reason enough to trash it.

That game had the best violence of any game out there and they ruined it.

I played the ng3 demo in ps3 GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.
It was pure cancer it felt like a void carcass.

NGII is rad as fuck. NGSII is an abomination.

I agree but a lot of people say "you're just mad about the mist" and that's really not it. I'd say it was playable but still a nerfed experience with the mist.

The problem was all of the OTHER changes. The upgrade changes, the weapon changes, the dropped enemy count, the hit sponge enemies, the shitty "Giant thing at the end of the state" bosses, etc. It's fucking awful.

Razor's Edge makes it...tolerable but, like you said, there's no soul to the game. They just did their best to spackle the good parts of NGII onto the shitshow that was NG3.

Hopefully they make another one one day though; honestly, their changes in RE were a vast improvement but the base game was such shit that it couldn't really be saved. I do believe they could make a good game if they weren't building on that foundation.

>that stretch of the game where you're in shitty sewers and caves for a long time

What other games feel as fast and "explosibe" as ninja gaiden?
i have played dmc3 but it's something more like "slower"
What about Metal gear rising? i always hear good things about it, but never had the oportunity to play it.

>Metal gear rising
it is similar only on a very superficial visual level (camera angle is kinda similar if you squint) but it's a much lesser game.

it's underwhelming and half-baked even by paltinum standards

I really wish I could go back to playing ninja gaiden 2 but god damn the AA in that game is nonexistant and fucken everything is jaggy as hell

MGR is the closest experience you'll get to Ninja Gaiden on PC. It's a fantastic game -- it's different, mind you, and not nearly as precise nor as difficult, but the gameplay flows well and makes you feel powerful.

I also like that, especially on Normal, the game actually rewards you for finishing fights quickly and efficiently versus racking up combos. Higher difficulties are a little stricter about combos and stuff and needing a high hit count.

lol

It's similar in that it stars a ninja, but gameplay wise they're very different. Still a great game, even with its flaws.
What's wrong with jaggies? I never understood the hate around it, but maybe that's because I'm used to it.

>tfw hack and slash action games will ever utilize the environment geometry for combat as much as Ninja Gaiden ever again.

*never

NEVER EVER

>Activate Ninja Run in MGR fully expecting to run up walls and shit

I liked the game but fuck did that disappoint me. The verticality in Ninja Gaiden was really unique.

>expecting to run up walls and shit
that got cut out mid development

>The verticality in Ninja Gaiden was really unique.
when i was 12 years old, jumping on the walls and then falling down on the enemies was the only way to deal with them.
Also the flying swallow was just fucking sweet.

Nigger just buy an Xbox at a thrift store for $20 and mod it.

none of my pcs have two ide ports
xbox refuses to read any of my usbs so savegame exploit is a no go unless I get a psp

in my country they still sell them for 75-100usd
and my wageslave salary is 250usd montly

how poor are you? can't even afford a xbox user?

youtube.com/watch?v=aO7NILnmURU

After playing NGII I have to say that I prefer Razor's Edge. It's way more faster pace and you have to earn your Triangle (HOLD) move rather than being able to spam it at will like in NGII. Plus the extra characters are fun and everyone has more moves than in NGII.

i wonder what does that scroll say.

I beat NGII on Master Ninja and I have to admit, it was absolute fucking bullshit. It was awfully balanced and it just wasn't fucking fun. You had to move robotically and stick to very specific moves to survive.

Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja was fucking hard as shit but it felt fair. You could control a situation if you were mindful of your enemies. Ninja Giaden II was balanced fine on Warrior, kind of shitty on Mentor and absolutely balls to the wall out the fucking window on Master Ninja.

One of my least favorite gaming experiences.

Git gud.

Oh Jesus, all those Incendiary Shurikens are triggering the fuck out of me.

Also, fuck this guy for making this look easy.

NG2 on MN is way easier than NGB on MN

Those are tally marks counting how many times he's gotten a game over.

didn't expect less

I haven't played NG2 in a long time. How did he do a mid-air UT?

360 UT of True Dragon Sword.