What publishers do you boycott and why?

What publishers do you boycott and why?

Blizzard. Nuff said.

I don't buy Ubisoft or EA because fuck Uplay/Origin.

EA and Ubisoft.

I don't. If I see a game that I want I will buy it. Moral stances on video game companies is unbelievably pants on head retarded.

Darkhorse Comics
Disney Studios
anything made by people named Mick

I don't actively boycott anything, but I don't give EA or Ubisoft my money. If someone gifts me a game, whatever, that's alright. But they're not going to get one dime from me.

Not since they killed SSX to turn it into LMAO MOUNTAINS when all I wanted was more Tricky.

Ubisoft, Bethesda, EA, Blizzard, Activision. I know any game published from any of these is shit before it even comes out so I just don't bother.

Anything triple A

EA.

I've seen too many good developers ruined by them.

Ubisoft because Uplay is annoying and they fucked HoMM franchise.

Blizzard
Riot
EA
Konami
Ubisoft
Do i even need to say why?

The last EA game I bought was Spore the day it was released.

Never again.

>boycott
As if this childish notion means anything when the market now contains 1 million tasteless chinese buyers per angsty western teen. These people were literally peasants a decade ago they will buy any shiny shit pushed their way. Your "boycott" is nothing in comparison to the fact that your demographic will simply not matter to any AAA company in a few years. Not that they are producing anything worth buying at this point.

Any western publisher and Konami.

None, really. I guess probably EA and Ubisoft, I don't think I've played any of their games in years. But that's not deliberately to protest them, that's just because I don't play that garbage.

>Ubisoft
Backing out on their promise to make UbiArt free.
>Nintendo
They seem to be doing everything possible to sabotage themselves.

This is why we give everyone a much cheaper alternative -- piracy. I'm one of the assholes that posts the CFW guide in 3DS threads.
Who is going to buy something when they can obtain it easily for nothing?

Nobody. I just get games that look good.

I don't buy EA or Ubisoft because I know what to expect 99% of the time now with cash shops, origin/uplay, cut corners, and awful DLC practices. It's always more trouble than it's worth

Exactly.

So I incidentally boycott ActiBlizzard, EA, and Ubisoft.

EA and Ubisoft because I don't want to use their distribution clients.

Blizzard because they are the kings of conditioning volition.

Warner Brothers because MKXL and Arkham Knight.

Square Enix just because.

None. I buy whatever interests me. Some companies however have never made a game that appealed to me.

EA is the only one I for sure boycott.
I would boycott Ubisoft but they honestly haven't made a game that has even remotely interested me in years.
Same with Activision.
I'll probably boycott Bethesda if Dishonored 2 turns out to be shit.

oh, no, I just realized, Nintendo. I've really wanted to pick up a 3DS at various different points over the past years, but I refuse to encourage Nintendo at all. they need to give their bullshit up and go third party. should have happened a decade ago. i understand there's nothing stopping them from continuing their current strategies, which are successful for them, but that doesn't make it right. no one should be allowed to 'own' culture that has advanced to the universal level of Nintendos IPs, much less deliberately target children to reach such a level, as Nintendo has undeniably done. the same goes for Disney but even moreso.

>Publishers

There's no point in that.

>developers

Bethesda, not interested in what they make.

Devolver Digital

Gearbox really.

Last 2 games by kojima was shit, so kojima.

rebellion developments

I dont support devs who use a retarded budget to make a mediocre game and asking full price for it

EA, Ubisoft, Activision/Blizzard, Gearbox, Bethesda, Konami, Eidos, Rockstar, WB