Gaming related things that makes you laugh

>PS3 outlived the Wii U

>3DS outlived the vita ironically its means life

>PS3 had no gaems and cost 699
>now the PS4 has no gaems and is getting replaced costing PS4 $399 + Pro $399 + VR $399
>sonyggers will keep paying Sony

>vita
>dead

If it's so dead, why the hell am I buying more Vita games than 3DS year after year?

>Xbox One is now more loved than Ps4

>buys 1 ds game a year
>buys 2 vita games a year

Your logic totally has no flaws user

That's not funny. That's sad. Competition always drives video games forward, console manufacturers going down the shitter is never a good thing.

Vita still has games being released up to next year.

By outlive, it's not sales, it's that Nintendo is literally dropping Wii U for NX, like they did with the Wii for Wii U.

??????

Well according to hardware sales WW for the past 3 years, majority of the world is sonygger apparently.

>PC was here before the start
>PC will see the end

It also outlive wii.

How does Sony and Nintendo compete ?

MS shills are at it these days.

>PS4 $399 + Pro $399 + VR $399
>he fell for the buying a console at launch meme

>preferring gta4 driving to 5

yupp no one makes games for wii u while the ps3 is still getting new games

Not sure if bait, but not really. Even if everyone is starting to hate sony, that doesnt mean they want fucking green stuff

PC is not for videogames

>I spend $700 on a new graphics card every 8 months

Kys

This.

What the fuck is with you people buying 3DS games, lrn2arm9loaderhax cucks.

Because you're a weeb living off of the handful of devs that Sony is still subsidizing to pump out Visual Novels, Strip games and Monster Hunter clones.
How are you enjoying the new God Eater: Saviour from Clothing Akibbuya sudoku saki OniiChanWhatsSex?

DELETE THIS! YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE $10 INCREASE TO PSN TO PLAY ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!

>I only play the latest in Western video games such as Dragon Age, Fallout 4, Assassin's Creed, and CoD

>for the real PS4 experience it would cost you 3x399
>not including the only experience

Why do people get so butthurt over weeb games?

>Because you're a weeb
>meanwhile 3DS
>Monster Hunter
>Pokemon
>Zelda
>Shin Megami Tensei
>Bravely Default
Sure, kid. Only the Vita is for weebs. Lol.

>PC isn't even made for video games
>It still beats every console

Senran Kagura started on 3DS too.

Maybe because of grapheex.
Dudebros only feel right if they play something that (they think) looks cool

I do though. The vehicles in IV has weight, momentum, and suspension. V feels like that Fast and Furious arcade game.

Chads. There's nothing wrong with liking/disliking anime, but the people who are so triggered over it I can only assume are Chads.

True but if anything this is a consequence of how fucking pitiful this gen is.

Most games that are released on ps4 are also on the ps3 and getting gimped in the process.

At least when nintendo launches new hardware they develop exclusivily for it

>japanese games and consoles

That is some projection on you guys.
Weeb games designated as games that emphasize the most base and shallow aspects of anime and japanese culture for appeal.
So Persona != TalesOfOutOfCharacterClothing.
Monster Hunter != God Eater
Vita gets more trashy, derivative titles than quality ones and so if that's the make-up of its library and you own more vita games than 3DS ones, you're probably into trashy, derivative Japanese games.
Also I never knew How'd that shit get approved?

For reference, I was on my bi-annual trip to Asia this Summer and stopped by Akibahara (I was soon to regret it) for the first time in nearly a decade.
Their game-sections follow this model:
>PS Vita: 50% titles you know, 50% Japan Only Visual Novels of varying degrees of degeneracy
>3DS: 25% Nintendo titles, 25% indie titles, 50% Cory'sInTheHouse-franchise shovelware
>Xbox: huh?
>PS3/4: Refer to PS Vita
I've never known a country whose national psyche was so cynical, bordering on nihilistic, that develops Dating Sims alongside maid and host/hostess cafes.
Dating Sims I get the appeal (Bioware lol), but all this talk of 2D > 3D doesn't hold up when 90% of otakus go out to maid-cafes and pay $30-40 to get some girl to pretend she's happy to see him for 10 minutes and then go home and play their dating sims too. Dating Sims are just some trashy self-inserty fun most of the time but that's literally just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Japan's culture-induced infinite loop of despair

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/faggot/

>grown men will forever argue about who plays the best computer games
this one's the funniest of them all

why are sony haters such easily triggered shitheels?

i mean look at this butthurt faggot

>How'd that shit get approved?
NCL isn't as puritan as NoA. They encouraged Platinum to give Bayonetta a more revealing Link outfit.
The whole reason the director of Senran Kagura made the series in the first place was because he wanted make a game with stereoscopic 3D titties.

>people play the electronic jew

99% of all video games are wank powerfests for the player. Get over it.

>He's poor and underaged

Lmao please get a job and stop asking mommy to buy you shit, nintoddler.

>Gaming related things that makes you laugh
Pic related always makes me laugh.

But consider the minimal library of the 3DS. How many games on it can you say are the sort of power-fantasy you find in Western AAA or Eastern Weebbait?
SeNran is the only I can pull up off the top of my head

>you're probably into trashy, derivative Japanese games.
Says the guy who probably owns Pokemon XY and ORAS

Pokémon isn't derivative, user. It's a series that spawns derivatives.

I'll have you know I only have Y
I only buy every other gen really.

Can a series be derivative of itself?

>PS3 had no gaems
>now has more games worth playing than the 360 and Wii

Sony always wins, baby.

>now has more games worth playing than the 360 and Wii
That never happened though.

>How many games on it can you say are the sort of power-fantasy you find in Western AAA or Eastern Weebbait?
Fire Emblem
Pokemon
Zelda
SMT IV
SMT IV A
Resident Evil Revelations

It's happening even right now.

Persona 5, baby.

>the nintendo DS outlived the vita

>game not even out yet
Sure showed him.

the psp got summon night 5 in april 2016, the vita will live just as long probably

Then again, Win10. PC will be a dead platform in five years and I say this as someone whose primary gaming platform is a desktop PC.

>Zelda
>Pikemon
>Fire Eugenics
>SMT
Fire Eugenics has been moving in that direction, no doubt, but they even it out with solid writing and a Avatar that often has some personality rather than being a pure blank slate.
Being made in Japan does not make something Weebbait, friend.
See, if we were talking about the Wii U and brought up SMT:FE, that'd be relevant.
But we aren't.
So you're wrong on your examples

Pffffhaha.
Nah.
We don't determine the market, Normies do.
The percentage of Normies who are moving to PC is pretty somjd

You didn't ask for examples of weeb stuff, you asked for examples of power fantasies for the player. All of those are power fantasies just like most video games although that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

actually i stand corrected. still impressive though

Fair enough.
I suppose my point about the core difference between those games and weeb bait is that the power fantasy isn't all that they've got going on.

You aren't giving those weeb games enough credit if you think that's the only thing they have going for them, and apparently you haven't even played them so how would you even know?