Hahaha check out this game

hahaha check out this game
it represents Cred Forums so perfectly
i.4cdn.org/f/medicine.swf

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/Thursgay♂ Opening Ceremony ♂.swf
washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2016/09/12/west-virginia-cop-fired-for-not-killing-a-man-with-an-unloaded-gun/
countercurrentnews.com/2014/04/police-officially-refuse-to-hire-applicants-with-high-iq-scores/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harambe
police brutality
allahu akbar?

What is the other one supposed to be?

Gender confusion/swapping

Gay tranny shit.

I II
II I_

Has that really been a big issue in burgerland lately?

Is /f/ even still alive?

In regards to which bathrooms trans people are suppose to use, I guess.

You know what must be done...

>No trump spongebob meme

Am I insane for seeing Loss in literally every four panel comic now?

No.
The original four-panel picture had the top right picture flipped, and the bottom two pictures swapped places.

For most normal people no, it's just snowflakes on Tumblr + the LGBT crowd wanting attention by getting mad over petty shit. In every context down to vidya.

Essentially the Internet's equivalent to the BLM shit going on in the streets.

>police killings are likely at an all-time low since blacks got the vote
>pretend its a widespread epidemic despite just focusing on one case a month in a country of 320 fucking million people
maybe if nig-nogs dealt less drugs and got into less confrontations with police over it, they'd get shot less? maybe they could try paying attention in school and going to college instead?

Trump is so 2015

The problem is that when a black does get shot by the police, there's a small but still decent chance the shooting is something total bullshit.

Even without the killings, american cops are fucken criminals.

by definition they're not. you can't just go around using words willy-nilly. words have actual meanings you know

Look son, a nigger!

how many "bullshit" shootings are blacks with a degree in engineering? and how many are street thugs? I bet there's a stark difference. the police are bound to get jumpy around the type of people who get commended for shooting cops

Once you get a parking ticket you'll go back to the "fucking pigs!" attitude

Its 2016 user, words can have what ever meaning I want them to have.

Hopefully you'll change your mind when cops stop and frisk you, then take all you because you had a "suspiciously large amount"

>rules of engagement when theres a nog who won't hesitate to shoot you dead

the cops will take me because i have a bigg dicc?

Yes, actually. I know that Cred Forums has spooked you pretty silly, but an American soldier in Fallujah is actually more likely to be shot at than a police officer in the ghetto. Crazy, right?

>terrorists are actually more civilized and less dangerous than niggers
that's bullshit but I believe it

The cops wouldn't hesitate to shoot the nig either.
Its a vicious circle.

Because police aren't trained like military personnel. They're low IQ, barely capable regular people given enhanced jurisdiction and weapons.

Ha ha I got a better game that represents Cred Forums ha ha

i.4cdn.org/f/Thursgay♂ Opening Ceremony ♂.swf

Besides enhanced jurisdiction, that describes your average infantryman pretty decently too, in terms of memes.

at least they're not niggers

DELET THIS

Its actually insanely easy to be a cop, add in the fact you carry dangerous weapons that you can pull anytime and an air of authority and it's bound to breed trouble.

Something about unisex bathrooms or complaints about trannies using the women's bathroom. There was an incident in which a man disguised as a transwoman went into the women's bathroom and recorded a young girl.

I don't doubt it, but the difference is an officer doesn't fear a chain of command. They know their ass is covered no matter what. Your average soldier has incentives to be careful.

>They're low IQ, barely capable regular people given enhanced jurisdiction and weapons.
Just like military personnel?

its probably really boring and the hours suck though

and I can guarantee military personnel shoot on sight anyone who charges them. all that bullshit "rules" crap no one goes by

What is that suppose to mean?
If a nig steals with you, he'll go to prison, but if I cop does ______________

There was one cop who actually didn't shoot one who was attempting to suicide by cop. They had to call in two other cops to gun the black guy down and the cop got fired for putting the other two in danger.

Boring? Nigger most of the people who become cops nowadays do because of inferiority complexes. They just like wearing the uniform. I don't think a lot of them GET bored with that mentality.

True, but that comes from the nature of the careers. A soldier is following the orders from an officer or NCO. A cop doesn't have the same nearness to their command, and that's probably inevitable due to having to react to crimes.

Sounds like LA

West Virginia
washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2016/09/12/west-virginia-cop-fired-for-not-killing-a-man-with-an-unloaded-gun/

>but if I cop does ______________
Are you ? Post a timestamped pic of your hand

he obviously mean the cop would steal your whole body instead of just chunks like a regular person. Duh

I don't understand this meme

>that picture

No wonder America has lost every war its been in since WW2

English isn't my first language, thatdoesn't mean I'm black
plz no bully

It means your going to die as you live user.
Don't fight it user.
Its what nature intended.

Isn't that music made by the Filthy Frank?
Also video games.

There should be a pre-response job to buffer and mediate before cops show up.

They should be fully fitted with cameras, armor and mics and only be permitted to carry a two-shot derringer at most.

Only for that i check this thread.
I'm glad i'm not crazy alone

t. sovereign citizen

t. nignog

Christ you have it so backwards.

Most freshly-enlisted privates being shipped out to the middle-east, Africa or Japan are hordes of young adults fresh out of fucking high school and often see less action. Whereas law enforcement in the US usually prefer to hire and train people with actual past experience (they view on-scene training with "kids" as a real pain in the ass).

Not going to happen, the purposefully only hire low iq people for a reason.

t. small white dick

In Fallujah it was an active warzone and rules of engagement were far less stringent than casual patrols.

Is that supposed to be an insult?

is that text edited at all because it doesn't match the art in tone

Anyone who isn't committing a blasphemous crime doesn't deserve to be at the bad end of a cop like it's zero to sixty. They'll fuck your day up just for their quota.

Public schools in Texas have declared all bathrooms shared gender in their schools.

Oh scratch that I just looked up what it actually is. You have offended me sir.

I'm aware, but it's a comparably REALLY easy solution to distrust of authority and all the unnecessary killing.

Childhood makes me hate the fuck out of cops, but even I acknowledge it'd be a good thing.

not even that guy but if that's all you can poke at, you've really got nothing going for you.

honestly should I pull out the studies about average sizes again?

if there truly is some truth to blacks having bigger dicks, yet averages state otherwise, that would have to mean that blacks are also more likely to have micropenises.

so, what's it gonna be?

A link to back that up
countercurrentnews.com/2014/04/police-officially-refuse-to-hire-applicants-with-high-iq-scores/

tl;dr you still have a small white dick

>modern boys can now watch girls pee

And I was already jealous of kids when I learned they just take photos of the blackboard now instead of taking notes

>nature is adaptable
Right. Man has long conquered nature and nature can't do shit to stop us.

We've killed more life 'biodiversity' on this planet than a fucking meteor.

Man beats the shit out of Mother Nature.

Are you butt hurt friend?

maybe get the white dicks off your brain, boy.

samefag

>two-shot derringer at most
What the fuck?

Where is the Nice truck?