twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SPAS-12 is pump action

I want her to put her lips around my pee pee

>SPAS 12 has the stock folded up

name -1 game that does this

>Model 1887
>has red shells

Is the SPAS-12 even still in production

>PAS-12 had the stock folded up giving it a ugly ass look in first person shooters
Why do devs do this shit it doesn't even look that good with the stock folded up fucking assholes

Name the game

>Game makes you pay in-game money to unfold or remove a SPAS-12 stock

>SPAS-12
>not AA-12

shig

SPAS-12 isn't a pump action?

It's actually an automatic, but can be pumped manually iirc

The fixed stock version looks much better anyway
>not saiga or vepr-12

Half-Life Uplink
Half-Life
Half-Life Opposing Force
Half-Life Blue Shift
Half-Life Decay
Half-Life Source
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 Deathmatch
Half-Life 2 Lost Coast
Half-Life 2 Episode 1
Half-Life 2 Episode 2
MINEVRA Metastasis

It's not a stock, it's an IFF antenna so you don't shoot an ally accidentally.

youtu.be/EdTflRSBgUE

half life 2
retard

It's can switch between semi-auto and pump action modes. Pump action is only really used for special ammunition types that might not be powerful enough to cycle the gun normally.

>MINEVRA Metastasis
c'mon son a mod of HL2 doesn't count. You might as well list literally every single other mod that uses the hl2 model

It's a mod with an official page in Steam and the dev went to work in Valve (too bad they don't make SP FPS anymore!) so I consider it semi-canon at least.

>!
hello www.reddit.com

Interesting channel.

I did have this short paragraph lined up about redundancy in the list but I don't care all that much anymore. So I'm gonna bow out.

also it's pretty cool that that guy went to work for valve. Dude's damn talented at level design.

>there's no Benelli brand Benelli shotgun to shoot Benelli brand Benelli clay pigeons with
shit game

How would you even get the clay pigeons in the shotgun?

>folded stock is actually a sight
Fucking PooDooToo.

Don't you know? You don't even need clay pigeons. With the Benelli brand Benelli shotgun, you can invent new targets with the spent shells of your Benelli brand Benelli shotgun.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5uHt4AwYb4

So what do you guys think about World of Guns? Loving it so far, the grind isn't even that noticeable

How does that work? Why would they be special enough to not cycle the gun?

for the love of god sauceeeeeeee

Less than lethal rounds.

Actions are generally cycled by the recoil, or 'kick,' of a fired shot.

If the ammo used isn't strong enough to push the action back and cycle in another round, you'll need to do so manually.

Lighter loads like snake shot would require this, because it wouldn't have the usual amount of gunpowder as a normal shot would have or else you risk the integrity of the shot pellets. Then you have shit like TASER rounds which don't necessarily NEED gunpowder to function at all besides propelling the electric bits and battery to the target. Thus, small powder load to make sure the TASER fires intact.

SPAS-12 doesn't operate by recoil, WTF. It has a gas piston.

Well fuck me then. I just auto-responded.

it's for low pressure rounds like bean bags or tear gas.