No Forza 3 thread? Has the early access unlocked in any regions yet?

No Forza 3 thread? Has the early access unlocked in any regions yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/xbox-boss-confirms-more-steam-releases-coming-disc/1100-6440958/
amazon.com/Forza-Horizon-3-Ultimate-Xbox-One/dp/B01GW3PAYE
youtube.com/watch?v=shSq6nVicb4
youtube.com/watch?v=HJrFi5e8Lnw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles
techtimes.com/articles/141182/20160316/microsoft-xbox-one-reportedly-tops-20-million-units-sold-worldwide-still-trailing-ps4.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UIh1JWlgG8E
discord.gg/Uk9xHxU
discord.gg/Uagr8Ax
youtube.com/watch?v=TW99rqDOrOo
youtube.com/watch?v=IOGZ_T6i62g
youtube.com/watch?v=lTfQW_nA1s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>racing game genre
>$60

At least it's not a strategy game selling for $60.

No wonder racing games are not what they once were.

>Tfw just preordered the ultimate edition
My wheel is ready.

Earliest is in Kiribati region - in 2 hrs, but I doubt changing your region in windows settings will allow you to play early.

I was going to wait it out and try to get it for cheaper, but I just couldn't help it.

I bought a G29 and the Ultimate Edition yesterday. Money well spent, I hope.

It said when I was downloading last night that it unlocked 5am UK time 23rd, please tell me it's wrong, I wanna play at midnight ;__;

Forza twitter said it will unlock 12 am your local time

Yeah I know, the microsoft store says different, I hope it's wrong 'cause I am so fucking excite.

I changed region to Kiribati and it say's it will unlock in 2 hrs so we'll see

Anyone know if I'll be able to buy/play FH3 with a pirated version of Windows 10?

myelite controller is ready

is there cross play? pc and xbox one playing together or what?

My friend says once he falls behind 4th place he's just gonna ram cars or drive the opposite way/park sideways across the track if it's a circuit, what are the typical troll prevention measures in a Forza game?

FFB is subpar in every Forza game, I didn't try my TX witht the demo, but I am quite sure it will be shit this time too.
Horizon is a comfy game and must be played with a gamepad to fully enjoy it anyway.

Yes so online will be packed as fucked even on pc.

Yeah.

Yes. They both play on the same server. If you have a friend on xbone you can hop into his lobby and do coop, or whatever.

If you drive backwards, you become a ghost within seconds. That's been there for a while. Even if you slow down and crash, you get ghosted.

What about ramming people and pit maneuvers?

Can't really do much about those unless you put ghost mode on all the time. There's no penalties for that stuff like in the serious racing leagues in other sim games.

Once you get past the first few corners in any online race, the pack thins out enough where the good drivers that have a modicum of respect will be at the front and the trash at the back or they'll just leave.

So is it bad with a wheel? I want an excuse to dust off my G27.

>tfw only have an xbone
>tfw no decent wheel out for the xbone anyway

Might as well kill myself to be honest

Atleast you can fucking try it

I have a goddamn DFGT and it isnt supported

It's fine with a wheel, it just doesn't have the forcefeedback of a pure sim because the physics engine isn't as good. But it's certainly playable and enjoyable. The FH3 demo had heavier ffb than FH2 I believe.

If I get the game on amazon for PC will I be able to play tomorrow? Also do you choose a name or gamertag or what does it use?

You use your xbox live account if you've ever played on the xbox and made one, or you make a new one. Ingame you can have your own name for gameplay purposes, but your gamertag is what matters since it's Microsoft's system.

PC players don't have to pay for gold to play online, whereas xbox players do.

>appx files can be installed with Powershell
Thanks for the free games, you fucking idiots.

Apparently it will be with day one patch.

>join pc master race
>no money for wheel
There is no winning.

What's the "ultimate" edition? Just with the shifter? I bought a regular version no shifter. I didn't realize until after buying you can't use any other shifter other than the OEM one which I don't understand since many new cars have more than 6 gears.

Pro tip: remove the rubber block from the brake pedal

source?

Just hope it flops hard on PC so they stop playing around and bring their games to PC.
Phil Spencer at least confirmed the only game that did good on the Windows store was Forza 6 Apex, and it was free, so I hope this one and GoW4 flop hard too.
Quantum Break is only the beginning.

>bring their games to Steam
Fixed.

All first party Xbone titles are coming to pc though? I think you mean put them on steam?

Forza won't fail, it's a fucking enormously popular series. It will sell in the millions. It's like the best selling first party title Microsoft has.

Well, Forza and GOW are literally "fun for everyone".
It will make those franchises very fucking popular, that's what M$ wants, besides your money.

>Forza won't fail
It's Windows store, and the only Forza game before on PC was was a free demo.
Needs to flop hard so they stop pretending their Store is a valid option.
It's not, and it'll never will.
Learn from Remedy.

>it's a fucking enormously popular series
Not that much, not to mention the racing genre's best days are in the past, and the fact that the best selling Forza on Xbone, Forza 5, only managed to sell half of what Forza 4 did.

>It will make those franchises very fucking popular
Are they not already?

>Forza and GOW are literally "fun for everyone".
PC doesn't work as consoles do.
Hope that with Windows 10 still being in not many PCs, and that people refuse to use the store it'll flop like GoW UE, Quantum Break and Rise of the Tomb Rider on it, and come to Steam.

It's already enough having EA and Ubisoft each with their own shitty Steams.

>mfw i bought it and you cant stop me

>mfw i get 3 copies for the price of one that can be played at the same time.

Have my pc signed in to my gamertag
leave an xbone with my tag signed in but not the one playing the game
and the other xbone is my home xbox

been doing this shit forever so that i can play with my husband and roommate with 1 game copy

Microsoft have never been able to make a functioning store, but they are fucking stubborn. Apart from the big 3 main titles, other games like recore will more than likely come to steam. But I honestly don't see Forza/GoW/Halo leaving the Windows Store, atleast not in the foreseeable future.

> But I honestly don't see Forza/GoW/Halo leaving the Windows Store
gamespot.com/articles/xbox-boss-confirms-more-steam-releases-coming-disc/1100-6440958/

>"I look at Steam today, it's on an incredible growth trajectory. It's a massive force in gaming; a positive force. I think it will be bigger a year from now than it is today. And five years later it will still be bigger again," he said. "I look at Valve as an important [independent software vendor] for us on Windows. They are a critical part of gaming's success on Windows. I don't think Valve's hurt by not having our first-party games in their store right now. They're doing incredible well. We will ship games on Steam again."
>''We will ship games on Steam again."

They only need a little push.

That's because no body wants to buy a xbone, 5 and all other launch exclusives failed. Microsoft is releasing games on 10 so they can sell copies.

>Microsoft is releasing games on 10 so they can sell copies.
Microsoft is releasing games on Windows 10 so people switch to Windows 10.

Why no release it in every region at the same time?

Waiting for a release is something that belongs in physical stores.

Is say fuck the retailers.

People switching to W10 won't do them much good in itself. It's ultimately about selling things through their services.

I'd imagine because the xbone sales will largely be physical, and the pc merely follows the xbone schedule.

Microsoft earns much more from Windows than from the entire Xbox division.
They don't care about games, their main source of income will always be services like Office.
They want market presence.
If they only cared about money, they would have released them on Steam, which will probably happen soon.

I think he meant Ultimate Edition for Forza, which is DLC and earlier access

One day Xbox will be a Gaming OS, or just a store in Windows. (already happening)

Selling consoles is not profitable, the idea is that you make up for it in subscriptions and software.

Exactly, the Xbox brand will become a service.
On PCs it'll be a store, if not a section of Steam, and then it'll be included on smartphones, TVs and such to play using the cloud.
Microsoft already tried it with the Xbox One and Sony is doing the same with PS Now.

RELEASE
THE
DEMO

RELEASE
THE
GAME

tomorrow no, really, tomorrow

Even if this is just a cloned drive I still feel dirty.

Release in 15 min in Kiribati region, hope region change will work.

What region would you even have to change then? Windows settings?

I doubt it will work but yeah - control panel - region

Your pc's location. Everything is tied to your permissions.

change your windows region to new zealand, game unlocks in 2 hours for me

Just cheked - region change wont't work I guess you need to wait 12 am your local time. FUCK.

Do VPNs work with the windows store?

>tfw too poor to buy the ultimate edition
O-only 4 more days

;__________;

Im:

and it worked for me, the earliest release is New Zealand

It won't unlock, game already released in Kiribati region, I've changed to that region and it still locked for me.

Man, why must time be such a bitch? At times, no pun intended, it travels way too slow and others it travels way too fast.

>germany >launch time says 06:00 gmt+2

wtf phil

Damn, maybe a VPN will do the trick

Is there a way to get this game cheaper? 69,99 euro's is a fuckton of money for a "standard edition" game.

Not a chance. I don't even really like racing games and the FH3 demo on X1 was fucking incredible.

>pause download at 30GB
>resume
>error
>has to restart entire download all over again
FUCK YOU

so there will be a lot screaming underage shits. great...

It's insanely expensive in Australia too, $100 for the 'standard edition'. It's about 20% cheaper from Amazon amazon.com/Forza-Horizon-3-Ultimate-Xbox-One/dp/B01GW3PAYE

where is it for 60 american dollars? in my windows store it's for 70 €

i keep getting errors... in last 3 days i couldn't download more than 8gb, now it keeps downloading 1.84mb file

WTF?

Is your PC ready Cred Forums?

How big is the download?

Yeah. I'll be running this at 4K though, hope that runs smooth enough maxed.

>midnight based on time zone
>region change doesn't work
fuck off, it should be 12 eastern time for EVERYONE

im gonna try vpn+new zealand region in a hour or so, I hope it works

>steam babies crying ITT once again because a game isn't on their DRM platform
lmaoooooo biggest crybabies of all time

>instead it's on an even worse DRM platform that barely works.

Post results asap

It's 60 in the American store Europleb. Been hearing that the price is higher for many regions though.

Remember when they threw a shitfit about Origin for no reason

Torrent when?

What vehicle will you buy first?

>tfw Origin is actually a better service than Steam nowadays

Shame that EA games are complete shit though

Devil z

NSX

Auction house being back is fucking pointless now that Forza games hand you credits out the ass now. It only served a purpose in the older games when credits were tougher to get.

BMW E24. With the lack of an E32 7 series, and probably for a good reason, the E24 and 34 are the next best thing.
With a choice between the two, this sexy motherfucker wins hands down.

I'll probably get the E31 and E34 right after this one, but I'll main the E24 this game. I mained the E31 in Horizon 2.

I love offroad vehicles

>There are actually people who are going to unlock surfer's paradise before the outback

>still no fc3s

>M-MUH WANKEL
>MUH APEX SEALS

>muh boogadi

>MUH QUART OF OIL EVERY KILOMETRE
>MUH BAD EM PEE GEES
>MUH EVEN CIVICS HAVE MORE TORKS

>muh muhs

Anything Nissan.

I don't know, I just get cars on the go

windows store is shit i hate how they don't let you download games unless you have certain specs

i wanted to download it on my 2009 gaming PC just to see how it would run but it wouldn't let me

If your personal GOTY is a simple racing game then your opinions about gaming in general are irrelevant

I'm cool with that, not like my or your opinions in gaming meant worth shit anyway.

>being excited for "straightaways" - the game

did you download the anniversary update?

also can your card even run DX11?

My card is a 6850

I bet your opinons on gaming are really deep and thought provoking.

I agree with this. These Forza threads are 100% shill. I bet you anything the same ones are being made on reddit.

No, it's a generic racing game.

See?
This is why the game must flop, so they bring it to Steam.
The Windows Store is simply subpar in every way.

Hey, different strokes for different folks.

I broadly agree though. Same with MOBA and Telltale games.

It's quite hilarious because some days ago there was a OP saying
>Wow, you guys should support the fine folks at Turn 10 and Microsoft!

And yesterday some cheap marketeer said we should buy the game because at least Microsoft is paying attention, as if their crap was necessary, and as if they had a choice since nobody gives a shit about their exclusives.

Also, pay attention to the fact that this thread is 4 hours old and only has 100 posts.

Not like there has been anything else worthwhile this year. FH3 looks like a very strong contender for my GOTY right now.

Sorry, i'm a PCfag, both Sony and Xbox could disappear for all I care.
Sony only provides cancer, and Microsoft simply doesn't have any idea of how to make good games anymore.

Horizon 2 was playabale right at midnight in germany, so here's hoping that'll happen with Horizon 3 aswell.

~50GB on PC

I want to buy it but I don't want to support £50 PC digital releases.

Fucking absurd of Microsoft. Hope its possible to find codes in local stores or something.

You got worked you fucking mark, fake viral posts have been a staple of Cred Forums for years.

> FH3 looks like a very strong contender for my GOTY right now.
Why?

Then wait for a Xbone digital version CD Key, they are very cheap in G2A, and your money will go to some slav instead of Microsoft.

>i-it was obviously fake
As opposed to this thread, of course.
It's a racing game, nobody cares.

cd keys are not crossbuy

How come?
They are digital versions.

>A triple A game finally set in Australia
Beyond hyped.

Mostly because it's the same shit as Horizon 1 and 2 was with minor upgrades.
Horizon 2 was good, I liked it a lot, Horizon 3 didn't seem any worse, at least according to the demo.

I like how in Forza, you aren't forced to upgrade from your favourite car if you feel like it, you can just upgrade that car, with new parts, engine swaps and such, unlike in Gran Turismo for example where the upgrading is extremely limited.

crossbuy are the 100% digital versions. so the only way to get the game cheaper is to set your region to a cheaper country and pay with gift cards.

Not him, but it's fun as hell. Driving around with friends is incredible. The driving is superb for an arcade racer. The world is huge, graphics are fine. Hundreds of races, signs, perks and cars.

FH2 was fucking amazing. 3 gets 90+ reviews all over the board. It's basically impossible for this game to be shit.
This could be my GOTY aswell.

And what makes it precisely a GOTY contender?

>i dont like it so nobody does

Genuine autism.

>replying to b8

>Not him, but it's fun as hell. Driving around with friends is incredible. The driving is superb for an arcade racer. The world is huge, graphics are fine. Hundreds of races, signs, perks and cars.
So basically, it's a generic racing game.
It's not a GOTY contender, no racing game will ever be.

Thanks to that bait this thread has gotten more posts in 10 minutes than in the previous 3 hours past.

Be thankful someone's shaking up your dead shill thread since there's nothing to talk about.

Personal GOTY.
The freedom it offers with the cars. Like you can stuff a monstrous twin turbocharged V8 in a god damn Corolla. That tickles my /o/ boner. No other game this year has got me hyped enough to drop 100 eurobucks on it just to play 3 days in advance.

Any actual argument as to why this game is good?

the patrician's muscle car

Should we just make a general on /vg/ for this? To get shitposters outta here.

Take a look at games released in 2016.
Not a single one was GOTY material until now.

I'll play Forza for weeks, maybe months. Will have a good time with my buddies while doing so.
For me, nothing 2016 had to offer until now hyped me as much as Horizon. I'm not even into cars that much and I don't play FM but when they anounce FH I'm sold.

You can stuff a V8 in pretty much everything.

>Microsoft simply doesn't have any idea of how to make good games anymore.

top kek

No because there's no audience to shill this game to in /vg/, so the general would die in hours.

this so much, FH3 looks fucking amazing and the rest of 20116 has been very mediocre so far. Also having an Open World Racing game in Australia is fucking amazing.

This little baby

Just upgraded to 16GB RAM for this game.

Although the Windows Store says I don't have 16GB lel

What are you even doing in this thread if you don't like the game? Go annoy someone else.

You can do that in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=shSq6nVicb4

>Also having an Open World Racing game in Australia is fucking amazing.
Why?

mah nigga

Just run WSReset.exe and now it shows I have over 12GB

ITT

>validate your opinions to me

pretty pathetic

Hey, this thread has only gotten 100 replies in 4 hours, be glad i'm bringing your marketeer thread to life.
I enjoy laughing at how not a single person here can name anything that makes this game special.

This game simply won't have any threads in 1 week, just like those Cowadooty shill threads.

>Muscle car fags
Ford Fiesta is the #1 choice

because Australia has probably the most beatiful and diverese landscape in the world ? atleast in my opinion,

I still can't choose between Forza 6 or Horizon 3

played f4 and f5, I like the racing simulation but also horizon looks fun and I hope there's a "free roam" thing

Why do you need gift cards?

So there's no actual reasons to consider is ''fucking amazing''?
Good to know.
Try praising something else.

The entire game right from the get go is free roam. Go wild.

I know that
I just finished stuffing an M70B50 in a E30 with my mate
Thinking about stuffing an M60B40 in my old Chrysler for shits and giggles

>shitbox fags

What about the Volkswagens?

Well the world needs hairdressers I guess.

>Not a twingo

I agree!
I'm going to enjoy purchasing FORZAâ„¢ Horizonâ„¢ 3 for only $59.99 on the Windows store!

Oh I get it. You're doing it for replies. Here's your last (You) from me then. I hope you shut up in a week then.

>racing game threads
>ever getting replies
>ontopic threads
>ever getting replies
>shitposting/offtopic threads
>523 replies and 217 images omitted. Click here to view.

VW wanted too much money, Playground said no fuck you. So VW cars are not in. Audis are though, and soon porsche.

What is it about Microsoft marketers that makes them completely obvious? It happened in exactly the same way with that Hololens thing too.

They ask a question like "so what's so special about this game?", then somebody immediately answers in infomercial style. It's so silly.

Make it also make discord channel for cruises and shit like in halo forge

Racing games get no replies because there's simply nothing to talk about, unless there's shills, of course.
It's a creatively bankrupt genre that has nothing to offer.

I never said I state facts or am objective, I state my opinion. and I love that country, had a blast when I was down there for vacation. If you want an objective review you shouldnt come to Cred Forums

The game is now playable in NZ.

It's not special to Microsoft marketeers.
All marketeers are 30 year old Pajeets who have no idea of videogames.
I mean, look at this shit
It's very sad.

This is very good to know, sometimes just driving around is a good stress reliever , thank you user

1965 Mini Cooper

That wouldn't make people buy your game.

Yeah user, fuck you. How about the people who really enjoy it. I'm one of those informercial anons because I actually informed myself.
Try to get your head around that.
God, you Sonyponies and Steam Cultmembers are pissing me off.

>VW wanted too much money

It had nothing to do with licensing, ffs VW owns Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini etc

It has everything to do with Dieselgate and Microsoft simply not wanting to be associated with the VW brand.

Go back to /o/, Cred Forums & /vg/ doesn't want your racing shit

Forza Horizon 3 will be available on the 27th of September.
Remember to preorder the Ultimate Edition for only $99.99!

Whatever, made a general. See if it sticks.
Migrate, faggots.

Changing region doesn't work to unlock it early.

>tfw I just genuinely enjoy games and get called a shill on here

I know why I usually dont come here anymore, bunch of bitter faggots in this place.

Epic reaction image, fellow Forza Horizon 3 player!

this game is too normie for the average autistic weeb here that doesn't even know how to change engine oil, the game, will be a massive success worldwide. I bought the ultimate edition and cant wait

>i speak for the whole board
>also stop talking about videogames

youre a joke my man

I agree!
I suggest we all move on to Reddit, a much better experience than 4Channel, it's obvious people here don't appreciate true gaming experiences such as Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4 and Quantum Break, available only in Windows 10 and Xbox One!

It doesn't work :(

I don't know why, but it doesnt work

>No, it's a generic racing game.

I played almost every racing game on all consoles and pc in the last 20 years. I played sims and arcade racers alike with pads and wheels. When you say FH3 is a generic racing game, this tells me what you are. A salty cuck who doesnt know jackshit about racing games and cars in general. And you didnt play the demo but you talk out of your underaged ass. So your worthless "opinion" is better off at r/pkekmustardfags

>will be a massive success worldwide
Considering adding up the sales of Forza 5, Forza 6 and Forza Horizon 2 you barely beat Forza 4's, i'm glad to say that this is a dying genre.

Not a surprise though, racing games should not cost more than $20 considering the subpar content they have.

Why are you so bitter, Microsoft shill?
It's a Windows store game, it is going to flop.

>r/pkekmustardfags
>he unironically censors himself
And you are the one talking about cucks?

Also, don't pretend you have an Xbox One, there's no Xbone owners in Cred Forums

Alright, even with a VPN and a region change the game still locked, fucking great

you are probably right, I just dont get how a normal person cant love fast cars, beatiful landscapes and the feeling of freedom and festival culture this game provides.

>Look mom i'm making up numbers!

>Microsoft simply doesn't have any idea of how to make good games anymore.

You should try a game before parroting "its shit!". Otherwise you make yourself a clown.

Forza 4 sold 4.64 million copies.
Forza 5 sold 2.18 million.
Forza 6 sold 1.70 million
Forza Horizon 2 sold 1.37 million

3 games, 5.25 million, against one game, and 4.64 million.

Nope.

>want game
>don't want to pay silly prices for it

fuck everything

>playing Forza 6 Apex to try and get rank 2 for the Fairlady Z
>Achievements don't unlock
>Have a google to see why
>Can't get achievements unless you have telemetry turned out

So I can either let Microsoft spy on me or not get any cheevos. GG MS

You are the clow unironically implying Microsoft's generic and personality less, milked to death Triple As are worth buying.
Halo 5 was a joke, no one cares about Gears of War 4, and Forza is a racing game.

And that's all they have to offer.

Who /VE Maloo/ here?

Fuck you Tracy Grimslut

>generic racing game.

le epic meme there famalam.

>it is going to flop.

>He thinks it's going to flop

lmao

Why the fuck are you in this thread.
Go back to whatever League of Legends or DOTA 2 box opening threads you've come from

How is it not?
What kind of personality does this generic racing game have?

That's because nobody buys a One.
3 is also on PC. Believe me, it' sell more that 6 and H2 combined.

can I play this on windows 7

>not counting in Horizon 1 in that list
>comparing 360 games to Xbone games

wow such objective stats you got there user.

>Using VGChartz

lmao

The Z is at rank 2?

fucking nice, I already got a WANGAN car

It's going to sell something more than a million copies, but it is going to flop on PC, just like GoW UE and Quantum Break because nobody wants to buy games on the Windows Store.

holden a shit

Nope. Win10 Anniversary only

>not a single person here can name anything that makes this game special

lots of people already said why the like it, yet you faggot keep parroting "le genelic lacing lame". You are just here to shitpost. Keep crying bitch nigga.

how much is the standard edition on singaporean windows store? i heard it's the cheapest

>Look mom i'm parroting numbers that someone else made up!

You want me to put Horizon 1 too?
That would only make Xbox One's numbers look even more embarassing, but as you wish.
Forza 4 and Forza Horizon = 6.68 million
Forza 5, Forza 6 and Forza Horizon 2 = 5.25 million

Embarassing.

Also, as a fun fact, adding up the sales of the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of Horizon 2, it barely beats Horizon 1's sales.

oh well

fuck off peasant

Generic means it stands out, that it has personality.
Where's that personality, what makes this game stand out?

Even a 1080 can't run it perfectly smooth at 4k.

yes, everyone who likes racing games is a shill, paid marketer and so on. then come on, tell me what games you consider "good".

holdens arent even made in australia anymore so you may as well buy something cool like a mustang

i hear the challenger might be coming over soon too, which i am super into

Yes, you all are.
Racing games have never been relevant in here.

>tell me what games you consider "good".
Ah, nice tactic, trying to derail this discussion into shitting on other games, so I defend them, and so on, and now you'll tell me i'm chicken bla bla bla.

Sorry cheap marketeers, you'll have to pull out something better.

Meanwhile I am here, having lots of fun with muh dirt rally.

Post your desktop

Amazon ones are

It pretty much does

youtube.com/watch?v=HJrFi5e8Lnw

?

Holden really are in deep waters these days. They're bleeding money. They just sell rebranded opel and korean cars.

>Racing games have never been relevant in here.
>hurr durr get off muh Cred Forums hurr

Why can't we have a car game with the driving mechancs GTA V has?

Says one of the few people who still buys this dead genre.

Because GTA V driving mechanics aren't that great?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles

>Xbox 360 @ 84Mio Units

techtimes.com/articles/141182/20160316/microsoft-xbox-one-reportedly-tops-20-million-units-sold-worldwide-still-trailing-ps4.htm

>Xbox One @ 20Mio Units around March

So let's be VERY generous and assume 80Mio 360 Units and 40Mio One Units sold which is 1/2 ratio.

>Corrected Forza 4/Horizon Sales
6.68 / 80 = 8.35%

>Corrected Forza 5/6/H2 Sales
5.25 / 40 = 13.125%

Which means relatively speaking Forza has sold better and the decrease is due to less sales of the system. And I have to state again how I inflated Xbox One Sales by a margin of 100% otherwise this would be around 26% for the One games which is way better.

Because then this genre would have no reason to exist.

Why the fuck would they make it w10 only? Who even uses windows 10?

Stop replying to trolls.

Report and move along. It's obvious he just want to fuck the thread up.

>proportions
Nope.

Is there any chance this will be piratable, unlike the Crew?

Because Windows 7/8 doesn't support the api that the game uses.

According to steam hardware survey, about 47% of the users who opted in. And it's been going up ever since. So quite a lot of people apparently.

You answered your first question with your second question.

Windows 10 store games are very easy to pirate.
The moment someone uploads the appx, you can just use Powershell to install it.

Because it's dx12.
Why would they port the game to dx11 just to satisfy some uptight cunts?

Oh thank god, I'm poor af for a few weeks. Ultimate edition uploaded when? It's released in New Zealand

Then port DirectX 12 to Windows 8.1

You'd get banned easily for this.

>those ground textures

It's not like i'm using the Windows 10 store ever.

Why would they do that? Why would they spend resources just to satisfy some uptight cunts?

>everyone who doesn't upgrade to Windows 10 is an uptight cunt
Hello, Microsoft marketeer.

What he's trying to say is stop being such a lil' bitch, bitch.

Banned from what? The Store? XBox live? I'm not too arsed about either desu

How about you stop trying to force everyone into your useless botnet?
Hell, for the average user, Windows 10 offers nothing new compared to 8 aside from the Start menu, which was back in Windows 7.

guys help i dont understand why people like things that i dont

I've got 10 and it's all right, I don't notice it so it's doing it's job

>Wahh Microsoft can see what you're doing!

k

>unironically trying to justify botnets
Kill yourself, corporate cock sucker.

It won't have Denuvo, right?

Nope.
Not that it matters, it's a Windows 10 store exclusive, it's going to flop anyway.

It was made clear from the beginning that DX12 is going to be W10 exclusive, you had a whole year to get a free upgrade. You didn't do it because you were being an uptight rebellious cunt. Now you're crying here about not being able to play.
Nobody to blame but yourself, cunt.

>corporate cock sucker.

You don't seriously think people using W10 makes them any more of a corporate cock gobbler than you, do you?

>Posted from my chrome browser

Gears had Arxam, chances are Forza will have it too. It's not hard to crack, just a pain in the ass. GTAV also had Arxam.

The point is that the only reason to upgrade to Windows 10 are things that Microsoft has kept exclusive to it.
It has no actual reasons since it's the same shit as Windows 8.

I didn't upgrade to Windows 10 because I simply don't want to.
Release your games on Steam, it's not like you are going to get any kind of success in your useless store.

reminder we have a general

>page 7 after 30 posts
lmao

JRPGs

>b-but telemetry

Hope you guys realise that shit was put in 7 with recent updates as well. Unless you're using a clean install in which case have fun being more vulnerable than XP users.

That doesn't make 10 any better.
Not to mention that it's hilarious how even ''turning it off'' has no effect.

Game's not out yet nigga

What am I supposed to see here, aside for some matrix bullshit

It's out for Ultimate Edition owners, so maybe the 3 people that have it can talk there.

youtube.com/watch?v=UIh1JWlgG8E

Stopped caring about trying to prove myself through film, games and music taste like 10+ years ago.
People like what they like so go suck a dick.

Those are connections that Windows 10 is making.
Basically it shows how Windows 10 keeps sending data that it should not since those options are turned off.
The options you can turn off are completely irrelevant, they don't actually turn anything off.

Only in New Zealand tho

Not that user but my 2 cents
I love cars and racing them and all that, but having a game thats set near where I live and to be able to get some fun cars, being able to shove any engine or mod in almost any car tickles my /o/ dreams, the only reason I upgraded to winshit10 is to play this with my wheel and not shell out 500+ for a G29 for my xbone. My mates and I are already planning on doing co op cruises and getting together for a comfy drink and drive with some utes.

>tl;dr
Because it tickles my car fanatic inside that wants to shove a twin turbo v8 in shitboxes and do mad skids

>Fujiwara AE85
>A-Team Van
>General Lee
>Brian's GTR and Dom's Challenger

What other tv/movie references are in the paint options?

>AE86
>C544
Tell me that's a modified car and not stock. That shitbox should be like E class at best.

If it's already C in stock, the balance is completely fucked and off, that thing will be raped by everything.

Basically Forza Horizon 3 is GOTY because you can upgrade your cars and le epic ''comfy'' meme of epicness.

Any actual arguments?

Why are you (plural or singular, whatever) so mad that people are hyped for a racing game? Why would Racing matter less than other genres?
Why are you so bitter?
Is this counter-shilling or something?

i really like open world racing games but
>70€ for a digital game

heh

yah

nah.

> Why would Racing matter less than other genres?
Racing games have nothing to offer.
It's a dead, creatively bankrupt genre that can only tweak the controls, and add more cars.

Also, it's not people, this is a shill thread.

Because this is standard shill behaviour.
Call of Duty threads are these exact same posts, people say the game is GOTY because of an asinine reason.

This.
No racing game should cost more than $25
There's nothing in them that justifies a higher price tag.

>I don't like this genre so every person that does is a shill.

To be fair, Forza Horizon is a GOTY series.

To some point, but Horizon definitely justifies it's price tag with the amount of content.

Imagine losing a race so hard you get this mad.

hey its this post again

get some new insults you fuckin pleb

Nobody does.
It's a dying genre for a reason, not to mention it's obvious you are all shills since racing games have never been actively discussed in Cred Forums

Why does The Crew look better than Forza Horizon 3?

>To be fair, Forza Horizon is a GOTY series.
No, of course they are not, and of course they haven't won any GOTY awards.

Haha, that's some epic racing talk, that's how us racers talk amirite? :D

I didn't say it was my goty, and I didnt say anything about comfy either.

I replied to where you asked why its good, its good in MY VEIW for being a decent (not the best there is) racing game, that has co op that I can play with my xbone mate and pc friendos, where I know that I have some cars there that I'll want to drive and modify, in a place that I live near and that I can cruise and just drive sometimes.

>How does this PC footage look better than this Xbox footage?

Not too bright, this one.

because forza put every thing in the dynamic skybox.

>No, of course they are not, and of course they haven't won any GOTY awards.
Because those usually go to plot-driven games? Has any racing game ever won any GOTY awards?

Holy shit did you get bullied by a dudebro who liked racing games or something?

Is Turn 10 retarded?

ˇOK, so what genre of games do you like? Shooters? It's just the same shit, with different guns and maps
JRPGs? It's the same shit with different waifus
RPGs? It's the same shit with different maps
Plaftormers? It's the same shit with different characters and maps
Puzzlers? It's the same shit with different puzzles
Rhythm? It's the same shit with different music

NUMBERS

SCARY NUMBERS

Ignore the fact it could be anything and even a PC only connected to the local network will show a ton of activity.

No man's sky

Login: nms570 Hasło: 3pyKPu9Bzf

Wiedźmin 3 :

DanteTheWitcherWildHunt2016 hasło: Randomcode317829

Nba 2k17 :

Login: KeyeNbapykamydokosza24h hasło: MichaelJordanzapiecpunktow24h**

If you can play Forza you're a retard.

Why?

Because it means you either
1. own a fucking xbone
or
2. upgraded to fucking windows 10

Pick your poison, retard lads

is the bac mono in this game and is it still the only car anyone will ever drive in S2 races

They look ridiculously similar.

Also,
>Different time of day
>Different lanscape
>Different cars
>Comparing these things

Way to go, champ

Shooters are another creatively bankrupt genre, yes.

RPGs and JRPGs can have very different mechanics can be combat focused, can have actual meaningful choices, can have classes, can have

>Plaftormers? It's the same shit with different characters and maps
>Puzzlers? It's the same shit with different puzzles
>Rhythm? It's the same shit with different music

Dead genres too.

Turn 10 doesn't make Horizon

HAHAHAHAHAHHA it's an RPG faggot

>Ignore the fact it could be anything and even a PC only connected to the local network will show a ton of activity.

It's so amusing reading what illiterate retards have to say.

If you knew even a bit, you could make up what that info is looking at the info section.

Of course, you are illiterate regarding those things, so you only see SCARY NUMBERS.

>Rhythm? It's the same shit with different music
B-but I like rhythm games user, Project Diva is about all I have anymore

But I can play Forza on my 360.

Used to, but there hasn't been a single good RPG this decade, so gave up on it.

>HAHAHAHAHAHHA it's an RPG faggot
As opposed to being a racing faggot paying for graphic upgrades?

Don't see any difference between Forza's model and FIFAs.

>no fun: the racing game

Banned due to scamming buyers.

would the crybabies like this game more if it was on a sony console and had more waifus in it?

/thread

I'd give it a chance if it was on Steam.

Not going to buy anything from Windows 10 store, we already have Origin and Uplay, no need for more cancer.
GoW UE and Quantum Break flopped hard, so its going good.

This.

I'm going back to playing Bloodborne for now, fags :)

I'm seeing windows update, windows defender definition updates, and some contact with the local network.

Tell us more hakkah man.

r32

Exactly where are you seeing them?

Celica GT Four

BAC Mono is a piece of shit

Least it's not as big of a piece of shit as the Caterham

Delete this

>general is dead after 1 hour
Of course this is a shill thread.

We on discord nigga.

so how much better is Forza3 over The Crew?
i jumped on the free download of the Crew and its ok for what it is.

Gib link pls

That is a fucking amazing lineup

I honestly could give two fucks about buying through windows store & if it means I can play with some of my xbros without buying a xbox I'm all for it, kys you elitist friendless fuckwit.

discord.gg/Uk9xHxU

3rd last row
7 across

is that a sandman panel van?

Who is that van for?
Who the hell goes racing in a ram van?

>Hope that with Windows 10 still being in not many PCs

You are seriously misinformed.

Windows 10 64 bit
47.44%
+2.77%
Windows 7 64 bit
28.74%
-1.29%

>reliant robin

I've ran similar tests with wireshark multiple times and didn't find anything. I've also made this post like 10 times I think, because none of you faggots actually proofcheck and prefer to believe what some random gif tells you.

Why do you keep posting this retarded picture? . Are you so brainwashed by shitposting at memes that you think anyone who likes games that you don't like is a shill?

Get a fucking life, when was the last time you went outside, of your basement?

Yeah man, FH3's lineup is Australian as fuck.

There's even a VL commodore.

>i7-6700k
>1070

Sorry but you should have got a 1080.

do you mean the GMC vandura
because thats driven by
murdoch
face
hannibal
and b.a. baracus

Is my favorite car of FH2 and FM6 returning?

Ah some of the most notorious street racers there ever was

Noice

No VWs yet. VW is being bitches about videogames for the moment.

cant wait to show you weeb cuck what real american muscle is

So are you saying I won't be able to go rallying in a Polo R?

Pagani Huayra for street and track races, Ariel Nomad for offroad and mixed races.

I WANT MY FUCKING GOLF

AIN'T BUYING UNTIL ITS IN THE GAME

ultimate editions fags who want to play at midnight join the discord
discord.gg/Uagr8Ax

Only VW atm is the Myer Manx buggy, for whatever reason VW's as their own brand aren't making an appearance.

It might be DLC, might be a licensing dispute, or it might be Microsoft trying to distance themselves from any perceived endorsement of VW post dieselgate.

Either way, it fucking sucks. The Kombi/Beetle would have made the lineup of cars literally perfect imo

GAME JUST UNLOCKED IN AUS, SEE ALL YOU CUNTS LATER

Fuck you

Sorry to burst the bubble of anyone who actually believes this, but Top Gear faked all of those rolls. They fucked with the diff and added weights to 1 side to make them roll.

Still one of the funniest TG stuff though.

Time to rev up those VPNs

We need to have a lobby where we put as much HP as we can in these things and race them

/GODMACHINE/

>old beetle fitted for rally racing
MY PENIS

Xbox is just going for the Steam Machines idea, that's the reason Xbox One is basically a capped PC and runs an slightly modified W10

Are there pedestrian cars on the roads in this game? This is important.

Rallying an old beetle in Forza Horizon 1 with the Rally DLC was the most fucking fun.

Yes

i live in a somewhat rural are in finland so i actually see those things fairly often. my father used to own a beetle even.

This is a shill thread.

[] True
[] False

>i live in a somewhat rural are in finland

So fucking jelly.

I wish we had something like Folk Racing here in Aus.

C...c...can I come around and copy your install? I've still got like 20+ hours to go on my pre-load. Fuck my internet.

Is this coming to the ps4?

>kys you elitist friendless fuckwit.
It's not about elitism.
I'm tired as fuck of having to use Steam, Origin and Uplay to play my games, last thing I want is another one of these, not to mention the Windows 10 Store is fucking subpar compared even to Uplay.

The game is going to flop, and all their games will come to Steam.
It's not my words, they are Phil Spencer's.
See

youtube.com/watch?v=TW99rqDOrOo

Why are there multiple threads about this game on Cred Forums? Serious question

Am I missing something? Is this not another racing game? Is there something special about it that warrants all these threads.

It just seems like another racing game to me

True.
I mean, look at these posts
It's fucking embarassing.

>create shortcut to game
>pin it to the start menu
>click once to play without having to do anything else

Wew

It's being shilled pretty hard because the PC version of GoW UE and Quantum Break flopped hard.

They know this is a PC hotspot, so they are shilling it quite hard.
Look at the general in /vg/, it's absolutely dead.

So the $100 Ultimate Edition comes out tomorrow, and the $60 normal edition comes out on the 27th, right? That seems kind of ridiculous that people willing to spend the extra money get the game 4 days earlier.

No, I want as many games as possible in one library.
Windows 10 store is completely subpar in every single way, and i'm not interested at all in anything related to the Xbox.
Want crossplay?
You can do it perfectly through Steam.

I'm very glad a lot of people agree with this tbqh.

You also get VIP and the Season pass.

>having to deal with Windows 10 store fucking up your downloads and having to restart all over again

No.
Besides, the moment these games come out in Steam, which they will, i'll be able to just buy a cheap CD Key instead.

Comes with first 6 months of DLC and VIP pass. So it's essentially paying for 60+ more cars.

>That seems kind of ridiculous that people willing to spend the extra money get the game 4 days earlier.

I doubt anyone is paying extra to just get it earlier, most are paying extra because it's the cheapest way of getting all the additional car packs over the next six months.

The only embarrassing thing is your sad pathetic life. Look how mad you are about people liking a a game you don't like.

You are actually spending time out of your life to post in a thread about a game you don't like. You are so pathetic that you actually get mad about people liking a game you don't like, it makes you so mad that you convince yourself that any one who likes the things you dob't like are shills.

You truly are an embarrassment.

>People like racing games

>People discuss racing games

>user proceeds to sperg out

Literally "stop liking what I don't like" the post.

Nobody likes it, it's just Pajeets paid to pretend they do.
This is yet another shilled to death game that will get no discussion after a week.
Microsoft is simply desperate because they know this is going to flop hard on PC too.

Maybe they should just give up on their terrible store, it's obvious no game will ever be succesful in it, much less a generic racing game tbqh.

PC is finally getting a racing game that isn't indie shit or GTA 5 Online..
are you seriously surprised some people are looking forward to it?

Man, shills get so agressive when they call them out.

>Nobody likes it, it's just Pajeets paid to pretend they do.
You truly are a pathetic embarrassment.

Are you implying this game is good because it's a Triple A?
A Microsoft Triple A?

t. angry Pajeet
Find a better job.

>Nobody likes it

I like it, other anons like it, we have a general on /o/ so you're already wrong faggot.

Open world racing games are fucking awesome and have been without a doubt my biggest gaming time sinks ever, TDU 1/2, Fuel, The Crew, GTA's, FH1/2 etc

People, myself included, enjoy them, get over it.

>we have a general on /o/
Mind linking to it?

>Open world racing games are fucking awesome
See?
You are a shill.

I'm implying it will be polished and have more than 2-3 race courses and a few unlicensed copy-cars. For example I get to race in a Lamborghini instead of a "Scaliotta Hotalot"

What is it like to so pathetic? What led you to becoming such a pathetic twat that gets physically mad about people looking things you don't like?

>yearly rehash franchise
>Microsoft
>Windows 10 store exclusive
>racing game
>open world meme
>season pass on day 1

The embodiment of cancer.

>See?
>You are a shill.
So because he likes something you don't that makes him a shill?

You truly are beyond pathetic.

>I'm implying it will be polished
Triple A indicated the complete opposite of that.

>For example I get to race in a Lamborghini instead of a "Scaliotta Hotalot"
What?
youtube.com/watch?v=IOGZ_T6i62g

anyone know at what time it will release in Germanistan ? Midnight ?

>Mind linking to it?

Fuck off, i'm not going to spoon feed you faggot, you don't even like racing games so why would you even care?

We've had racing game generals on /o/ for fucking YEARS, long before /vg/ was even a thing.

Fucking newfags.

>Fuck off, i'm not going to spoon feed you faggot, you don't even like racing games so why would you even care?
No, you don't link to it because there's no Forza general.

>Triple A indicated the complete opposite of that.

Every Forza game ever released has been polished as fuck you ignorant retard.

It's a great game bub, stop your contrarian tricks

Jesus christ your thick.

>great game
>day one DLC
>windows 10 store exclusive
>racing game
>open world meme
>season pass day 1

No it's not.

>bub
Please stop talking like a fat Tumblrina.

/fhg/
/ovg/

I think Project Cars is hardcore sim is it not?
Where as Forza Horizon is more arcade racing?

>Forza general in /vg/
>50 posts and 17 IPs in 2 hours

>threads in Cred Forums are all discussion about who's a shill

>game is out in some places
>still no legitimate discussion to be found anywhere

>/vg/ thread is dead
>/ovg/ has been up for 2 days
>type ''forza'' in word search
>16 results

>Implying people aren't too busy making anime decals to talk about the game

/ovg/ will have legitimate discussion now and for months to come.

Threads are maximum comfy, the joys of being far away from Cred Forums and /vg/

>out in some places
literally only australia and netherlands

And New Zealand

Can I be Mad Max in this?

What do you expect from a board full of pathetic no lifers who spend all day shitposting and getting mad at people who like things they don't like?

These fags don't even play vidya, they just spend all day shitposting about it calling anyone that actually does a shill.

These fags truly are the most bitter pathetic no life assholse on the internet.

Yes actually.

>Threads are maximum comfy
Stick to /o/ please.

haha us weaboos amirite xDD epic anime decals of epicness :)

if any of you faggots got anime on your car i'm going to wreck you

Wow, the Microsoft shill is getting angrier and angrier.
Don't blame Cred Forums for making your work hard, you can be detected a mile away, even more when you shill a genre that Cred Forums has never given a fuck about.

>Stick to /o/ please.

So we don't shit up Cred Forums with actual video game discussion?

So you don't shit up Cred Forums with these shitposting threads and because all le comfy memers are cancer.

You are a pathetic little twat m8, you will never have a life. You will forever remain on this board being a pathetic no lifer shitposting away and getting physically mad about people liking things you don't.

Enjoy your pathetic existence m8 while we all enjoy playing the vidya you hate while you spend all day spurging out on Cred Forums about it.

>He doesn't like being comfy

Sucks to be you user.

> horizon

A shit. Just give me regular Forza

>Almost midnight
>Pre-load is just about done

youtube.com/watch?v=lTfQW_nA1s8

Time to get maximum....

COMFY

Hope you take some time to play some games you enjoy today user.

open world games are the only good car games

You sure hate fun huh tough guy?

On the store page it says:

"Start an online co-op driving adventure
In addition to 12-player online free roam and multiplayer racing, all-new 4-player online co-op allows you and your friends to enjoy the variety, competition, and rewards of a Horizon campaign together for the first time."

Only 12 people roaming around at the same time in the big open world?

>shitposter comes to the thread
>instead of ignoring him, everyone proceeds to make rows and rows so people can taste his bait carefully
>shitposter stays
>somehow it's his fault
Fucking newfags.

For 12 player races, yes.

Jesus, you seem legitimately angry, I know you must hate yourself for getting such a terrible job, but please.

Comfy is a meme spouted only by newfag Redditors.

I just want a good racing game on PC without the open world meme

discord.gg/Uagr8Ax

Nothing you post will change the fact you are a pathetic no lifer who spends all day shitposting and getting mad at people liking things you don't like.

Keep calling me a shill all you want,with each post you prove more and more just how pathetic you are.

>guy with a i7 3770 says he's noticing a lot of stuttering in the game
>other guy saying the same

Yeah, not gonna risk it, give me the demo first.

>all he has is personal attacks
This is not how you sell a game, Pajeet Loo.

What car would Bryan Oconnor drive that's on the list?

is a standard Eclipse or Skyline GT on the list?

If you can run Forza 6 Apex at max no problem then FH3 will be fine.

It's the same engine.

Keep proving how pathetic you are retard.

What about just roaming around in the open world with randoms? More than 12 players then?

I'm in no hurry, so i'll wait for the demo.

Demo was up to 12 players in a lobby, free roam or otherwise. Doubt that's gonna change for the full release.

No wonder Microsoft lost the console war and that the Windows Store games are flopping if they depend on you to sell them.

PC Demo after the game is released on PC..
Shady and annoying as hell

Can you show me one single post I have made in this thread telling anyone to buy the game?

No because I haven't. You are nothing but a sad pathetic no lifer.

>predownloading forza horizon 3
>get to about 40GB out of 50GB
>suddenly it stops the download, gives me an error code
>it couldn't access the files because some anti-virus accessed it at the time or some shit
>somehow, this means my only option is to restart the download
>the 40GB I already downloaded are invalid, apparently
Microsoft doesn't actually want people to continue using Windows, right?
My two days of experience with Win10 has been nothing but excruciating pain so far.

I'm so fucking torn. On one hand, the game looks really fucking great and I've been waiting for a comfy driving game ever since I played TDU when the 360 first came out. On the other hand, I don't know if I want to pay full price for a racing game when I don't even have the appropriate setup to truly enjoy racing games. All I have is a DS3 controller.

Fuck.

No, that would be too obvious, so you just spam that it's your GOTY and how much you enjoyed paying only $59.99 for it.

You wouldn't have bought it even if it had Kate Upton's mouth around your dick attached to it anyway. :P

That's why I will only buy these games if they came out on Steam.
Their entire infrastructure is fucked.

>You are nothing but a sad pathetic no lifer.
we are all sad pathetic no lifers here on Cred Forums
you do not belong here, please leave

Why would a game have my dick attached to it.

Well said, my dear Sonyfriend.

Imagine being really mad that random people on the internet are buying a game.

I only bought Forza Horizon 3 on Win store because I seriously doubt it will ever come out anywhere else on pc.
I'll probably buy it again on steam if it ever gets released there just to get away from the god awful windows store

Windows 10 store needs work something fierce. Although the Xbox app on Windows 10 has a better store layout than the actual Xbox store. It's definitely their weakest point at the moment.

>PC is finally getting a racing game that isn't indie shit or GTA 5 Online..
well memed my dear friend.

A nice change from always being attached to your dad's asshole.

It runs solid 60 on a 980ti at 4k, in the video the guy was having a lot of stuttering due to not having the latest drivers installed.

Would be hard sticking my dick in a grave tbqh.

One of the posts complaining says he's stuttering even with the new drivers.
Not gonna risk it, not worth it considering there's no refunds.

Should've bought AMD :^)

Look at this sad pathetic nigger and laugh.
You are the barneyfag autistic threadwatcher of the racing genre .. and that's fucking hilarious.

>I bought a G29
Just bought one of these myself.
When I said I was interested in upgrading from my DFGT everyone said "don't get a G29, just get a G27, it's the exact same wheel, just cheaper!". I don't know when the last time those people checked the price of the G27, but since it's been discontinued, the price for a brand new one (no, I don't buy second-hand, worn electronics) is higher than that of the G29. I got my G29 (plus a shifter, plus a game) for 399 didgeridollars (that's 301 McDonald's tokens, for our American friends).

If anyone is interested in upgrading from a DFTG or from no wheel at all, the G29 is a great product. If you don't mind second-hand, go for the G27, but even those prices will be on the rise.

t. angry Microsoft shill yet to lose his virginity

>tfw i can't drive in real life without having panic attacks so i drive in video games

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>tfw my patheticness killed the thread

No, idiots biting the shitposter's baits one after another did.
Fucking newfags.

>he doesn't constantly remind shitposters of what pathetic no lifers they are

user

>drive irl
>always mess up somehow
>feel really bad about it for a very long time
>still drive
>still make mistakes
>still have my drivers license
make it stop

Racing games can have different mechanics, just compare forza to mario kart, or burnout, fzero etc they can also have different classes, just look at a normal street car, a racing car and a rally car. They can also have meaninful choices in which manufacturer you choose how you customize and tweak car parts which actually affect gameplay or even car selection.

>shitposter comes to thread
>bite his baits one after another
>willingly killing the thread you came into
You are just as retarded as him.
Shitposters have always been a thing here, if you pay attention to them, they stay, if you reply to them, they won.

VR compatible or not?

Nope.

you're the fucking cancer of this world

Does it use the new Motorsport 5&6 physics or the same old slidefest from Forza 3, 4 and Horizon 1&2

This, you faggots are just as bad as him for fucking up the thread.

Where the fuck did report and move on go?

jej

horizon 2 used the 5 physics unless you bought the shitty 360 version

i'm sure gt sport might be less shit than it usually is sonycuck

GT Sport will flop too, of course.
Racing games are simply dead.

Naw senpai, got it on my Xbone.
I remembered Horizon 2 still using the F4 physics, but after a quick google check, it used the engine from Froza Motorsport 5.
Still, FM6 has a much more "realistic" physics model than 5 and 4 did. Drifting isn't as easy anymore as the cars feel a lot more planted to the ground, yet they are affected by G forces much harder.

how to I add this to steam (as a non steam game)

where the fuck is it even installed

Wheels don't work well with arcade games, you fucked up. Most of the time they're not even supported.

G25, G27 and G29 are all supported.

in da cloud

looks like a straight console port with all effort into cars and skybox, underwhelming shading and shadow for everything else, all can be forgiven if weebpaint auction is there tho,

ill keep grinding the Crew until more footage and demo come out

>weebpaint auction

It's already confirmed that auction house is back in.

You'll be able to get all the loli porn liveries you want.

haha, us weaboos we are so silly haha